M-FM Overwatch - Page 102
Register

User Tag List

Page 102 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,100 of 7117

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #5051

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    You keep trying to explain it away as "missing a detail"

But you didn't "miss a detail" - you got the complete opposite impression of what actually happened.

That doesn't come out of nowhere. Which posts gave you that impression?
    Mei was not a deep read, and you're asking me to find a post where I might have gotten a factually incorrect impression from.

Go digging for your fantasy posts yourself if you're so concerned.

2. ISO #5052

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roadhog View Post
    Mei was not a deep read, and you're asking me to find a post where I might have gotten a factually incorrect impression from.

Go digging for your fantasy posts yourself if you're so concerned.
    Mei wasn't a deep read yet he is one of your few town reads/ leans? Seems careless and I don't follow, especially given your remarks on his unwarranted level of confidence in his scum reads, etc.

As far as I am concerned, I have made my point perfectly clear. No point putting in MORE effort when your posts speak for themselves.

What are you actually doing right now?

3. ISO #5053

Hey, if you have zero intention of voting Roadhog, can you stop the bitchfighting? I want to see how others respond to Roadhog's reads.

Reinhardt's reads do NOT match up with mine at all. Having minor suspicions of Roadhog and Hanzo does not make either a scumread. Tor has been a townread for awhile.

I don't know how much I believe Roadhog and Reinhardt missed Lucio's claim Day 2. These are things that need investigating. You are NOT helping with that.

4. ISO #5054

5. ISO #5055

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reinhardt View Post
    i think it's very obvious due to my participation that I'm not all that into this game, really my reads are based off previous things that have been said earlier in this game and not now, I'm not reading what symetra or whatever the fuck her name name is says about me. Lucio visit Hanzo Night 1, I confirmed that a long time ago, Lucio said Hanzo came up scum... use your fucking head why would i push a scum if I'm scum

I have nothing to defend nor hide
    Why rolefish Mei when she's not on your scumreads?

6. ISO #5056

Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    I don't scum-read Soldier as strongly after a reread, given that my Mei/ Mercy/ Soldier idea is bullshit in retrospect and there's no consistent scum narrative for his actions, just a list of dubious shit he's done.

Mei is also not a scum-read for me anymore. But I will get to that.
    Hmph.

7. ISO #5057

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Symmetra View Post
    Roadhog, when did you sub in? Just day/apx time works.
    I subbed in sometime during N1. Didn't have much time, so I looked at the last page, saw someone had a guide on what mode to vote for, followed it, and then went to bed. I don't recall when I came on D2, but I was spending a lot of D2 simply trying to read D1. If you want more exact times, just check my earlier D2 posts. (or all of them; I don't think I made too many) I posted in the thread basically every time I read it.

8. ISO #5058

9. ISO #5059

10. ISO #5060

Right now I am currently leaning on Zenyatta/Mei (already explained)
    My other two I suspect to be JunkRat and Bastion, which i haven't entirely explained yet. If there is only 4, I would lean on JunkRat.

Although I do find it suspicious that Roadhog is only bringing my guilty check now, right at this moment when there is so much conflict going on. It makes me feel like he could be stirring up chaos, but I never originally found him too scummy.

Reinhardt jumping on my train is odd, but I don't really find it terribly scummy because it makes sense why the sheriff check is a somewhat good reason to vote me. I know I'm town, but if they want to lynch me to show them that then it's perfectly fine with me.

Tracer&Zarya are likely not scum, I haven't found anything scummy related with Zarya. I know their wall post was lacking in answers on certain people, but I don't consider that a scum-tell. I just find it laziness. Tracer has been explained.

You don't really fit into a scum-team, which is why I think you aren't scum. I agree with how you are attempting to lynch players, and it makes sense why you would want to lynch Zenyatta>Mei. Of course i may not agree but I can see where you're coming from.

Solider, I don't even remember this player today. They've said like, 6 things? I'll have to look into them. I thought they were heavily scummy day 1 but it lessened throughout Day 2 (or 3 I don't remember)

McCree is really dumb/a troll for giving me a vest. I don't really see how their play comes across as scummy, winless you consider them scummy for sheeping votes and not taking sides. Other then that I wouldn't say they are too scummy.

Torbjorn started off scummy, then based on what they did (vote track, game mode deciding) I thought they were more town later on. Today they've done nothing really, so I'm not sure how I feel about them. They've changed their mind a lot, and just agreed to vote on Zenyatta the mutual agreement.

Now I guess it really depends on Winston flipping town (95% they will because of fake gun and how they reacted) but i would say the people I picked above for a scum team. I'm not very confident with this, but there are definitely a lot of scummy things said from them.

I'd like to talk more about JunkRat and how he said "PL on Tracer is a good thing, and I'll tell you when the games done" I want him/her to answer this.

11. ISO #5061

12. ISO #5062

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roadhog View Post
    I subbed in sometime during N1. Didn't have much time, so I looked at the last page, saw someone had a guide on what mode to vote for, followed it, and then went to bed. I don't recall when I came on D2, but I was spending a lot of D2 simply trying to read D1. If you want more exact times, just check my earlier D2 posts. (or all of them; I don't think I made too many) I posted in the thread basically every time I read it.
    going to Town slot you for this

-vote fm zenyata

idk why this hanzo thing is coming up now when we have a swordsmith giving fake swords out. for that alone, she needs to 'eat rope' as you guys call it

13. ISO #5063

14. ISO #5064

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Torbjorn View Post
    going to Town slot you for this

-vote fm zenyata

idk why this hanzo thing is coming up now when we have a swordsmith giving fake swords out. for that alone, she needs to 'eat rope' as you guys call it
    Question. What motivation do you think scum would have at this point to claim Swordsmith after it's proven that a Swordsmith gave out a fake sword?

15. ISO #5065

16. ISO #5066

17. ISO #5067

bad scum? this argument is like an ugly cousin of 'too scummy to be scum'
    What I was getting at is that it's intentional.

I am not arguing Zenyatta is town in any respects. I am arguing that he is putting on a show of being scummy on purpose. There is no reason for any scum - flailing or otherwise - to claim their role like that or make those troll reads.

That just isn't how scum flail to me.

18. ISO #5068

19. ISO #5069

tracer, are you more afraid of mei's role or presence?
    The latter.

To go off on a slight tangent here, you may recall how Roadhog made an error when town-reading Mei. He claimed that Mei (the first person to accuse Pharah) of defending her. It makes me think that the scum are banking their hopes on Mei (the most town-read person among my scum-reads) not being lynched and having just enough towncred to pull off...however many mislynches town needs. The fact that Zenyatta (scum lynchbait) has voted for Mei reinforces this theory.

I expect that you'll take this with a pinch of salt, however.

20. ISO #5070

-vote M-FM Hanzo

Lucio said Hanzo came up scum, I think the train should be on a confirmed scum.

Town is probably everyone but Hanzo, Trobjorn and Zarya/Zenyetta.

Hanzo is confirmed scum by sheriff
    Trobjorn and his fluffy content and lack of detail show he's trying to keep an open mind to be able to keep flow of the game
    Hanzo won't vote Zenyetta or Zarya, which ever one he's giving excuses for is his partner...
    This is an absolutely shit post. Congrats for rising from null to scum.

We've been through this sheriff guilty -> bulletproof claim. Sure, if we don't have any leads in day chat, we could lynch Hanzo on the sole reasoning of sheriff guilty.

But right now, with still many scummy players to consider, voting Hanzo without giving any other reason aside from sheriff guilty is a terrible town play.

21. ISO #5071

-vote M-FM Hanzo

Lucio said Hanzo came up scum, I think the train should be on a confirmed scum.

Town is probably everyone but Hanzo, Trobjorn and Zarya/Zenyetta.

Hanzo is confirmed scum by sheriff
    Trobjorn and his fluffy content and lack of detail show he's trying to keep an open mind to be able to keep flow of the game
    Hanzo won't vote Zenyetta or Zarya, which ever one he's giving excuses for is his partner...
    Also why the fuck do you keep saying 'confirmed scum'. You don't even seem to consider the possibility of Hanzo actually being a bulletproof.

22. ISO #5072

What I was getting at is that it's intentional.

I am not arguing Zenyatta is town in any respects. I am arguing that he is putting on a show of being scummy on purpose. There is no reason for any scum - flailing or otherwise - to claim their role like that or make those troll reads.

That just isn't how scum flail to me.
    Eh, Zenyatta has been scummy since like day 1. Not really sure that he's intentionally diverting a lynch away from Mei.

Nor should you be so worried about Mei surviving this day really. We could always revisit him tomorrow. Have some trust that the rest of the town is also capable of scumhunting...

23. ISO #5073

idg why bastion was asking for role claims and why he claimed investigative.
    Yea its kinda difficult to read because there's always the possibility of 'WIFOM IM TRIPLE CIT TRYING TO TAKE A BULLET LOLOLOLOL'

But the way bastion's going on about it gives off town vibes. It's not just about what he did but also about how he did it. That's what separate Reinhardt from Bastion. Wish I could express this clearer

24. ISO #5074

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Soldier 76 View Post
    Eh, Zenyatta has been scummy since like day 1. Not really sure that he's intentionally diverting a lynch away from Mei.

Nor should you be so worried about Mei surviving this day really. We could always revisit him tomorrow. Have some trust that the rest of the town is also capable of scumhunting...
    Even by Zenyatta's standards, of which are non-existent, this is too blatant and shitty for me to dismiss as "flailing scum" without a second thought.

I've repeated this point a dozen times so here's an invitation to move onto something new instead of treading old ground. I rarely get to talk directly with you, after all.

25. ISO #5075

The latter.

To go off on a slight tangent here, you may recall how Roadhog made an error when town-reading Mei. He claimed that Mei (the first person to accuse Pharah) of defending her. It makes me think that the scum are banking their hopes on Mei (the most town-read person among my scum-reads) not being lynched and having just enough towncred to pull off...however many mislynches town needs. The fact that Zenyatta (scum lynchbait) has voted for Mei reinforces this theory.

I expect that you'll take this with a pinch of salt, however.
    Being a player who you could call lazy, I think that some of your reads are misplaced because you assume everyone show the same degree of effort and commitment to the game as yourself (which is ridiculously high and I can appreciate that). But mistakes like the one Roadhog did can just simply be due to a honest misread.

Say you're a player like me, who can't bother with reading and rereading the entire thread with detail. You form reads based on what you feel other player's are trying to accomplish in general. It's hard to nitpick into specifics and even contradictory errors may occur.

There's simply not enough scum motivation on Roadhog that I can see and agree on right now.

26. ISO #5076

Even by Zenyatta's standards, of which are non-existent, this is too blatant and shitty for me to dismiss as "flailing scum" without a second thought.

I've repeated this point a dozen times so here's an invitation to move onto something new instead of treading old ground. I rarely get to talk directly with you, after all.
    We can unanimously agree that Zenyatta is scum. So hitting a confirmed scum is the best option in my book.

You may read Mei as confirmed scum but obviously not everyone does so. Not as much as Zenyatta definitely.

Also please don't repeat the process of convincing everyone how Mei is confirmed scum again, those posts are extremely difficult to comprehend and that's probably why players like junkrat (if im right with my town read at least) hates you lol.

27. ISO #5077

Being a player who you could call lazy, I think that some of your reads are misplaced because you assume everyone show the same degree of effort and commitment to the game as yourself (which is ridiculously high and I can appreciate that). But mistakes like the one Roadhog did can just simply be due to a honest misread.

Say you're a player like me, who can't bother with reading and rereading the entire thread with detail. You form reads based on what you feel other player's are trying to accomplish in general. It's hard to nitpick into specifics and even contradictory errors may occur.

There's simply not enough scum motivation on Roadhog that I can see and agree on right now.
    I don't expect people to be as committed as I am. I'm on summer holiday, don't have a standard 9-to-5 job, do a lot of work on my laptop to begin with, and I get all of my work done in the morning while everyone else is asleep so I am often around.

I have to disagree on Roadhog not having an agenda with his posts. (e.g., the odd mention of the Hanzo Sheriff check - something that he SHOULD know about because he read Day 3)

I would have to case him properly to show you what I mean though.

In any case, I will be fighting against a Hanzo lynch tooth and nail. Just a reminder for anyone who reads this ;)

28. ISO #5078

We can unanimously agree that Zenyatta is scum. So hitting a confirmed scum is the best option in my book.

You may read Mei as confirmed scum but obviously not everyone does so. Not as much as Zenyatta definitely.

Also please don't repeat the process of convincing everyone how Mei is confirmed scum again, those posts are extremely difficult to comprehend and that's probably why players like junkrat (if im right with my town read at least) hates you lol.
    I wouldn't say that it's a read on Mei that does that. Zenyatta is obvious scum, no need to discuss that part.

Question. How do you still town-read Junkrat? His contribution has changed from "Tracer is obvscum, pls lynch" to "Tracer is the town retard, pls lynch" - he has not shown any desire to scum-hunt.

29. ISO #5079

I don't expect people to be as committed as I am. I'm on summer holiday, don't have a standard 9-to-5 job, do a lot of work on my laptop to begin with, and I get all of my work done in the morning while everyone else is asleep so I am often around.

I have to disagree on Roadhog not having an agenda with his posts. (e.g., the odd mention of the Hanzo Sheriff check - something that he SHOULD know about because he read Day 3)

I would have to case him properly to show you what I mean though.

In any case, I will be fighting against a Hanzo lynch tooth and nail. Just a reminder for anyone who reads this ;)
    Kinda hard to believe when you make wall posts that are actually detailed and showed you read clearly

Yeah, but I think it makes more sense for him to honestly just read that instead of a scum roadhog trying to bring the point up now.

I also disagree against lynching Hanzo from the sheriff result alone. But why do you read Hanzo strongly as town? I haven't paid much attention to him tbh

30. ISO #5080

I wouldn't say that it's a read on Mei that does that. Zenyatta is obvious scum, no need to discuss that part.

Question. How do you still town-read Junkrat? His contribution has changed from "Tracer is obvscum, pls lynch" to "Tracer is the town retard, pls lynch" - he has not shown any desire to scum-hunt.
    He's a really shitty town that's still shitty town. He spent like the entire day 2 refuting your posts and then like got pissed off that you're town after the flip. Reading his posts, you'll get the feeling of honesty (like, he maintained the aggresion instead of obviously fake aggresion by Zenyatta early day 2 when he responded to me).

The way he say 'i contribute, concisely' and 'this is how i play' are strong town tells because they support what he's actually saying and doing ^

He's also trying to figure out the scum team. Yes, read lists are easy for scum to make, but see Zenyatta and Reinhardt who never make read lists but focus on one player

31. ISO #5081

32. ISO #5082

33. ISO #5083

Before I go to bed, I'm currently standing at Zenyatta+Reinhardt. The rest of the scum may be from Hanzo/McCree. The rest are strong enough town reads for me. Weakest town read is Zarya and one that I may consider later on.
    Oh, and include mei into Hanzo/McCree/Mei

Also @M-FM Tracer what do you think of zarya and symmettra's case

34. ISO #5084

Kinda hard to believe when you make wall posts that are actually detailed and showed you read clearly

Yeah, but I think it makes more sense for him to honestly just read that instead of a scum roadhog trying to bring the point up now.

I also disagree against lynching Hanzo from the sheriff result alone. But why do you read Hanzo strongly as town? I haven't paid much attention to him tbh
    I don't see how your response links to what I said about my RL.

This point against Roadhog would make ten times more sense if we had another scum flip today. Literally any scum but Zenyatta would be better. Zenyatta's flip tells us nothing because he has given us nothing. Junkrat/ Mei/ Roadhog will help everyone see what I see because I will have the posts and agendas of two CONFIRMED scum on my side.

He's a really shitty town that's still shitty town. He spent like the entire day 2 refuting your posts and then like got pissed off that you're town after the flip. Reading his posts, you'll get the feeling of honesty (like, he maintained the aggresion instead of obviously fake aggresion by Zenyatta early day 2 when he responded to me).

The way he say 'i contribute, concisely' and 'this is how i play' are strong town tells because they support what he's actually saying and doing ^

He's also trying to figure out the scum team. Yes, read lists are easy for scum to make, but see Zenyatta and Reinhardt who never make read lists but focus on one player
    Why is a feeling of honesty a town tell for you? Why could those points not just be him describing his play style? This seems as flawed as town-reading me for posting a lot

Zenyatta is scum and I am biased by Reinhardt's COM. She was also overwhelmed by the sheer amount of posts in Mafia Wars II which I know you've read.

I disagree that he is trying to figure out the teams as he has said nothing about associations. His D3 scum reads were simply players who voted for Widowmaker and he has given no more than two words for a scum read (save for myself) the entire game.

The fact that he remembered the exact wording for his Zenyatta "scum read" (the OMG scum read - whatever that means) is also odd and feels like he wanted players to remember that he had scum-read Zenyatta earlier for association purposes - he is clearly keeping tabs on what he posts instead of posting naturally.

35. ISO #5085

36. ISO #5086

@M-FM Tracer also, where do you currently stand on McCree. Been reading him as scum ever since day 2 and he hasn't post enough to reverse it. Also still a bit odd about his night actions
    Moronic town. I found Zarya's argument on the way he white-knighted Reaper to be convincing enough to change my read on him. (see Zarya's LW)

Still, he is claiming to be a Town Blacksmith in the same mode that Genji was a Blacksmith in. He also gave a vest to Hanzo (Bulletproof) who the scum are trying to lynch.

Oh, and include mei into Hanzo/McCree/Mei

Also @M-FM Tracer what do you think of zarya and symmettra's case
    What case exactly?

37. ISO #5087

38. ISO #5088

39. ISO #5089

I'm actually second guessing that.

I feel road dog v Hanzo must be resolved prior to lylo. A guilty Sherriff claim cannot reach that point unless obviously town. Road dog and Hanzo do not sound t v t but both have things that are NOT quite right about them.

This setup also seems ridonkulously overpowered too. I am not getting this at all.

40. ISO #5090

41. ISO #5091

42. ISO #5092

43. ISO #5093

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Symmetra View Post
    I'm actually second guessing that.

I feel road dog v Hanzo must be resolved prior to lylo. A guilty Sherriff claim cannot reach that point unless obviously town. Road dog and Hanzo do not sound t v t but both have things that are NOT quite right about them.

This setup also seems ridonkulously overpowered too. I am not getting this at all.
    This is such a weird post.

Why are you suggesting a 1v1 between me and Road Hog? There is no reason to assume we can't both be town aside from him being skeptical about my claim (which is reasonable)

Why do you say there is something "NOT quite right about them" aren't we both from your town-pool? If not then why the sudden change?

44. ISO #5094

I am in a weird place with the two of you. Individually, you both read town. Collectively, I think one of you almost certainly is scum. That's an inconsistent position in my own head, which I want to resolve.

There's plenty of reason to assume this one v one is alignment related. First, timing. The timing seems very alignment indicative. Either Roadhog is town and pushing a genuine belief that you're scum, he's scum saving a buddy by starting a wagon on you that had zero chance earlier, or he's scum pushing for a hopeless wagon to divide attention. I don't think Roadhog busses like this here and now.

Reinhardt's vote on you is interesting to. He votes here without a case. Again, suggests genuine belief, diversion, or bussing to deter me from joining. Since I don't think there's a genuine thing about Reinhardt, that leaves me with diversion or bussing.

In the diversion scenario, Reinhardt joins his buddy to draw attention to another mislynch they absolutely need. In the bus to divert, he's playing on the fact I scumread you to deter me from joining.

T v T is possible, but I would expect a lot more scum fueling it. I am not seeing that.

45. ISO #5095

46. ISO #5096

47. ISO #5097

48. ISO #5098

49. ISO #5099

50. ISO #5100

ALSO, symmetra:
    tracer wagon yesterday:

M-FM Roadhog, M-FM Mei, M-FM Widowmaker, M-FM Junkrat, M-FM Symmetra, M-FM Zenyatta, (Torbjorn)

There's no way scum isn't here.

taking off zenyatta and mei (TVT scenario), yourself, widowmaker leaves

Roadhog and Junkrat and me.

Scum has to be probably 2, and I'm not voting roadhog.