2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    Vote because I'm lazy and very useless. Is there even a pro-scum play behind what I'm doing?

Sheesh, this is why town has so many mislynches, they jump in 2 hours without even considering things
    playing as scum = trying to appear as town, which is the argument that we are bringing up. your posts missed the mark

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    you realise i was the second vote on you right? way before you were 'easy'

how are the other two not scummy? pls say

reapers point on mccree was kinda pretentious but i get where he was coming from at least?
    Because obviously I'm easy, I haven't done shit otherwise. I didn't say they wernt scummy, but especially on Mccree you developped a scum read on someone because of a single post where they defended someone. Do you think scum is going to be that obvious.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    Because obviously I'm easy, I haven't done shit otherwise. I didn't say they wernt scummy, but especially on Mccree you developped a scum read on someone because of a single post where they defended someone. Do you think scum is going to be that obvious.
    so stop being easy then if your so aware of it?

too scummy to be scum is shit as a defense, try again

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zarya View Post
    it could well be a playstyle thing. either way i'm strongly townreading him for his paranoia and needling.
    Could be playstyle, I just think in general it leans more to scummy play than to town play.

he said he wasn't sharing it at that moment in time. that suggests he's holding out because he's looking for something particular and sharing his thoughts would wreck that process. that's town-motivated.
    This point is a bit more palatable to me. Again, this is something he could do as scum as well, just claiming to hold out with some reasoning and end up never providing it if he's never prodded about it again. But I concede that this is probably a less likely scenario.

As for effort, Hanzo's early logical byplay with Pharah about her statement, for example, didn't really feel like "I'm trying to be useless and not do anything" to me, though his more recent posts have reflected it. I dunno, just feels weird to me.

Anyway, I've still got my eye on Hanzo, but getting more out of Winston is acceptable to me.

-vote M-FM Winston

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bastion View Post
    HIGH NOON is scum. Posting a list of "people who haven't posted yet" 2 hours in is the most awful attempt at disguising active lurking I've ever seen.

-vote M-FM McCree
    naw it's more disguising lurking than active lurking... been doing other stuff. Also early analysis isn't my strong suit.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

HIGH NOON is scum. Posting a list of "people who haven't posted yet" 2 hours in is the most awful attempt at disguising active lurking I've ever seen.

-vote M-FM McCree
    I am actually Scum reading you for this post. their post provides info for who has posted yet, not that those people are Scummy because they haven't posted yet. I don't see a Scum motivation for posting who hasn't posted yet - seems like more of a Townie thing to do that Scummy thing to do.

25. ISO #225

lucio's reasoning felt just as contrived as winston's. it didn't read natural at all and came across like he wanted a reason to not have to disagree with me on winston but simultaneously not have to vote him either.
    Your only defense for him trying to argue logic but not read players was "playstyle," I don't see how my read based on it could be considered contrived.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    I am actually Scum reading you for this post. their post provides info for who has posted yet, not that those people are Scummy because they haven't posted yet. I don't see a Scum motivation for posting who hasn't posted yet - seems like more of a Townie thing to do that Scummy thing to do.
    It literally takes 45 seconds, and gives off the appearance of watching lurkers. Only scums try to derail the conversation onto lurkers this early on.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

reciprocrating where you disagreed

i also dont see scum motivation behind McCree, but i really dont see scum motivation behind bastion's post

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lucio View Post
    Your only defense for him trying to argue logic but not read players was "playstyle," I don't see how my read based on it could be considered contrived.
    i might just have to call it a gut thing. when i was reading hanzo's posts i thought they felt natural and your line of thinking never entered my head and i didn't really understand how you arrived there.

32. ISO #232

It literally takes 45 seconds, and gives off the appearance of watching lurkers. Only scums try to derail the conversation onto lurkers this early on.
    Not true. ONLY lurkers... Hmm... yeah I don't think so, nice try tho, extra scummy points for overuse of hyperbole. This is the second post you have tried to push an agenda with colorful language. I'd be voting you, but I think my vote is best used on Crypt AKA Winston at this point.

33. ISO #233

Not true. ONLY Scum... Hmm... yeah I don't think so, nice try tho, extra scummy points for overuse of hyperbole. This is the second post you have tried to push an agenda with colorful language. I'd be voting you, but I think my vote is best used on Crypt AKA Winston at this point.
    EBWOP.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

i might just have to call it a gut thing. when i was reading hanzo's posts i thought they felt natural and your line of thinking never entered my head and i didn't really understand how you arrived there.
    I think that it's possible for scum to be entirely natural in fluffy posts as he does, or through arguing logic points with other players, because it doesn't have anything to do with reading players and their alignments, which is where the info gap is. Also, his 'no-effort' defense rubs me weirdly considering the Pharah interaction and obv some attempt at reading Pharah / Reaper.

36. ISO #236

you said earlier that mccree was being too obvious tot be scum which i then said was a bad defense

how is he too obvious and not just bad scum?
    He hasn't said enough to gauge that opinion. I never said it was rock solid though, but if I was scum with him then I would see he could potentially be noob. Doesn't matter regardless, I'm not scum.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

I think that it's possible for scum to be entirely natural in fluffy posts as he does, or through arguing logic points with other players, because it doesn't have anything to do with reading players and their alignments, which is where the info gap is. Also, his 'no-effort' defense rubs me weirdly considering the Pharah interaction and obv some attempt at reading Pharah / Reaper.
    I like this post. I was really unsure about you. Now I have a decent Town lean on you.

40. ISO #240

So following this logic, would I act differently as a town I'm naturally fluff posting?

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

winston has 5 posts wtf, thought he had way more from how much hes been mentioned

from his posts, scummy things include changing votes cos i asked him to, possible buddying of parah as the only townread he talks about, the kinda crappy scumread on reaper

so i can see where the wagon came from but im gonna sleep on it for now and see how he responds to the scumreads

44. ISO #244

Either way, I'm ok with competing trains on Hanzo / Winston, these are the players (who have posted so far) that I want to hear more from today. Also, in principle, best not get to L-5 or L-4 too early.
    You shouldn't be narrowing down to two people based on the votes. There is enough time to vote anyone...

45. ISO #245

can't find the no effort defense right now but i'll reread soon. going to have to call it night rn tho.
    be back in the morning.

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

winston has 5 posts wtf, thought he had way more from how much hes been mentioned

from his posts, scummy things include changing votes cos i asked him to, possible buddying of parah as the only townread he talks about, the kinda crappy scumread on reaper

so i can see where the wagon came from but im gonna sleep on it for now and see how he responds to the scumreads
    I can tell you right now how he is going to respond, no need to wait. He is going to continue to throw shade at me (and others) and dismiss the Scum read on himself.

50. ISO #250