S-FM 201 Order Of Nature - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM 201 Order Of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I looked at the start of the day from my phone but was away. I don't know what you mean by "awhile."

I am not listening to Quick's 'orders'.
    Why does it matter who it is from if it is a GOOD plan. If the dog drew up that plan it still holds the same because it is based on everybody's claim, and not some piece of deception. Three cheese claimers visit separate locations, and divide the other players up. Quick putting himself solo in room C IS A DISADVANTAGE to himself. If we force room C to respond, he cant hope the other person who is not confirmed answers for him because he is the only one. The plan forces multiple non confirmed players to say if they found cheese, and if they lie we trust the claim of the day 1 finders.

Why did you choose B then. Did you rng it, did something about B stick out to you?

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Tell me where this theory is coming from then.
    I already have, but I can go over it briefly again if you like.

RLVG/Dougler/spruance are more or less confirmed ( not always but way too high to now live in that world)

This leaves me/you/quick/kovath.

Kovath - linked to cryptonic, the way he went on quick when he claimed kitty.

Quick - claims kitty and does not die in the night, where the game would end?

me/you - if you are town I am either correct, or a confirmed town did something tricky.

3. ISO #703

Kovath where you putting your vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Why does it matter who it is from if it is a GOOD plan. If the dog drew up that plan it still holds the same because it is based on everybody's claim, and not some piece of deception. Three cheese claimers visit separate locations, and divide the other players up. Quick putting himself solo in room C IS A DISADVANTAGE to himself. If we force room C to respond, he cant hope the other person who is not confirmed answers for him because he is the only one. The plan forces multiple non confirmed players to say if they found cheese, and if they lie we trust the claim of the day 1 finders.

Why did you choose B then. Did you rng it, did something about B stick out to you?
    I am not listening to obvious scum like Quick, and I had no guarantee anyone else was going to follow it either.

I RNGed B, clearly.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

6. ISO #706

I am only accepting Quick and Unknown as lynches today.
    Way to state the obvious. *yawns*
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

You asked me the question, I have no idea what you're yawning at rofl.
    I said which one specifically, I didn't ask for a list.

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

You both should just hammer quick, and we will either move on or auto lose. If kovath was the dog, he would have let me heal him and just eat quick for the win. I will not lynch unknown while quick is alive.
    You never said you were healing Kovath though, did you?

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

I get this logic. Either way, dog should definitely die tonight to enraged kitten.

-vote GoatseOnTheCupboard
    Pointing this out for the sake of curiosity.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

What the hell is "for the sake of curiosity" lol?
    Because your pointing out logic that would never happen in order to justify your vote.

Why aren't you telling me who you would vote? And why are you acting like you're town?

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    if kovath were kitten he probs would have known that enraged kitten only appears after getting whatever the cat food is twice
    I don't know if you are trying to do some form of bad trap, but I will assume you are not. Enraged kitten happens after your ally dies.

20. ISO #720

He is the cat, just ignore him and vote quick.
    Kovath's vote indicates cat possibility. I honestly don't care, town doesn't seem willing to listen.

-vote Quick

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

Game End Post

Congratulations, Kovath, for winning!

Cryptonic - Cat
    PLZLEAVEDUCKK - Mouse
    Unknown1234 - Mouse
    Kovath - Dog
    Spruance - Mouse
    RLVG - Mouse
    G4slight - Mouse
    GoatseOntheCupboard - Mouse
    thedougler - Mouse
    Quick - Cat

I'm extremely dissapointed with the players that killed Quick 30 MINS AFTER DAY START without letting people that weren't hear talk, or at least let Quick defend himself. He could have easily defended himself by claiming Sexy Kitten (he roleblocked Kovath and that's how he survived) but you decided to just hammer him. And he wasn't CCED. It's just... horrible. I also expected thedougler to become a Dinosaur (he already had 2 cheese) but still... well, this play just threw the game away.

Next time I'll make sure that Dog doesn't auto-win but gets like 2 kills in a night so he can easily kill Town.

10 votes to hammer.

-vote RLVG

For this LW.

Last Will :

Spoiler : A normal RLVG last will WITH RAINBOWS (prefered to use) :
    I visited Cryptonic.

Personal thoughts :

Cryptonic and thedougler seems like a solid town to me for his analysis and unbiased thoughts. He doesn't seem particulary engaged in someone certain, say a Kitten. Could still be a Le Dog.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK is tunnel visioning me. I do not know how to interpret that, if it's a personal vendeta or if he's genuinely into something. I can't read him at all.

GoatseOntheCupboard is a whole load of fucking WTF in a read. My mind screams he's a scum based on his change of personality, read ability and posts but that could just be him changing style just like I did in the past. He could be a dog or a Kitten, I just can't view him as a Town.

Quick is very analyctic and one I admire for the moment being for taking things well. He's either Town or Dog, there's no Kitten interaction here.

Kovath pings kind of scummy. He says he's willing to lynch me but prefers G4, his posts reveals that he's more or less fencesitting and he's prepared to change an opinion to benefit self.

Unknown1234 is buddying me hardcore lol. I don't know how to interpret that other than either obvtown or a scum wanting an associate lynch, especially considering that I'm one of the considered lynch targets *cough* Duck *cough* Quick *cough* Kovath *cough* James Bond.

I lack a read on Spruance and G4slight is fucking dead.

Preferably I want a lynch on Goatse, Kovath or Unknown.

Spoiler : A normal RLVG last will WITHOUT RAINBOWS :
    I visited Cryptonic.

Personal thoughts :

Cryptonic and thedougler seems like a solid town to me for his analysis and unbiased thoughts. He doesn't seem particulary engaged in someone certain, say a Kitten. Could still be a Le Dog.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK is tunnel visioning me. I do not know how to interpret that, if it's a personal vendeta or if he's genuinely into something. I can't read him at all.

GoatseOntheCupboard is a whole load of fucking WTF in a read. My mind screams he's a scum based on his change of personality, read ability and posts but that could just be him changing style just like I did in the past. He could be a dog or a Kitten, I just can't view him as a Town.

Quick is very analyctic and one I admire for the moment being for taking things well. He's either Town or Dog, there's no Kitten interaction here.

Kovath pings kind of scummy. He says he's willing to lynch me but prefers G4, his posts reveals that he's more or less fencesitting and he's prepared to change an opinion to benefit self.

Unknown1234 is buddying me hardcore lol. I don't know how to interpret that other than either obvtown or a scum wanting an associate lynch, especially considering that I'm one of the considered lynch targets *cough* Duck *cough* Quick *cough* Kovath *cough* James Bond.

I lack a read on Spruance and G4slight is fucking dead.

Preferably I want a lynch on Goatse, Kovath or Unknown.

Last edited by Gyrlander; June 15th, 2016 at 03:18 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

Gyrlander, you labeled Quick as Dog but in red in your roles list.

The potential RB claim is why I pushed so hard for a quickhammer (lol pun). However, even if Quick had been allowed to defend himself, it wouldn't have been so easy to distinguish which one of us was dog, I think.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #729

I took a guess assuming that town would not listen and lynch Quick anyways.

30. ISO #730

I knew Kovath was was the dog N1. I also got milk N1 and RB Kovath N2 because I knew there was a good chance Ducks wouldn't protect me.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

31. ISO #731

I was prepared to hammer anyone but kovath. I targeted Spaunce last night for the NK, sadly it didn't go through.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I was prepared to hammer anyone but kovath. I targeted Spaunce last night for the NK, sadly it didn't go through.
    There was no other lynch that was going to happen though lol.

33. ISO #733

A fast lynch may have been bad, although we already knew it was kovath/quick as cat/dog.

Quick would have to claim he roleblocked kovath. For this to even be possible he would have to have had milk show up over meat, and to visit the correct room which was already very unlikely. It would have come down to do we believe kovath or quick, and I think kovath did a better job at being a cat than quick. The only thing we would have learned is that kovath was roleblocked, but if we believed quick was a cat we already knew this was the case, so we are just gaining information that we could reasonably assume. I think kovath just played well in that he acted as scum instead of town, but of the other faction.
    @Unknown1234 what made you read kovath as dog?

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Kovath seemed rather.... Inconsistent. Quick didn't even acknowledge Cryptonic.

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

Is this why you had a dog lean on me?

Also, I'm still curious where these accusations of inconsistency were coming from :P
    It wasn't exactly a Dog-Alligned accusation, but I definitely wrote down the fact that Quick didn't acknowledge his teammate.

38. ISO #738

There wasn't anything to suggest that the Dog was Quick.

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Thanks to @Gyrlander for hosting.

I was busy with IRL stuff and barely had time to check in today (Except to ruin all of Duck's plans. Sorry about that.). I don't think the outcome would have been any different had I been more active, but I am disappointed we couldn't get some more discussion in first. I was hell bent on voting Quick anyway and very little could have changed my mind. GG everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

I was actually going to argue that Ducks didn't save me regardless to see if I could get any traction on him that way. I never claimed I had RB for the record.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

43. ISO #743

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Lol, that's why you don't quicklynch. You need discussion.
    To be fair to Kovath, as soon as someone (anyone) was or would be at L-1 besides Kovath, I would have instant hammered.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745