4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Re: S-FM 201 Order Of Nature

XD I am le scum leaning very hard DDDDD stop lurking friendo

-vote thedougler
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Hey there buddy u must have seen me lurking and voted me to get my attentuon
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Slight scum read for lying.
    Slight town read for admitting.
    Null.

Moving on.

Freudian slips.
    You are actually reading him as town for admitting to a lie on page 1? If I were scum I would rather close the point quickly by admitting to it rather than have somebody else bring it up and make me look deceptive. Why are you lying duck DDDD:

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

G4slight, you've been making a few shitposts and talking about the setup due to needing to 'run over it' despite not supporting setup spec. You also quoted Duck's post earlier for your strategy to opening games and said "literally same."

Do you think anything constructive or useful has happened so far?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    You are actually reading him as town for admitting to a lie on page 1? If I were scum I would rather close the point quickly by admitting to it rather than have somebody else bring it up and make me look deceptive. Why are you lying duck DDDD:
    I like that goatse is pointing this out, however I don't like how he is asking me rather than pressing me for it. Goatse knows me as a truth teller, lieing like this should make me a hard scum read for him.

I just wanted to see what people would think of me not reading the setup, which I really only glanced over. I admitted to it because I am an honest guy and it hurt my soul to do.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This is basically a normal game. I don't get votes until somebody randomly starts a train on me, nothing changes these days
    What exactly do you consider normal? That is a weird thing to say.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    G4slight, you've been making a few shitposts and talking about the setup due to needing to 'run over it' despite not supporting setup spec. You also quoted Duck's post earlier for your strategy to opening games and said "literally same."

Do you think anything constructive or useful has happened so far?
    Not really tbh although I did notice one weird post from duck. I'll go quote it

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Goats is slowing down content.
    You disagree?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

28. ISO #78

Wouldn't really call what's happened so far "content"
    He could just be dicking around cuz there is not much itt yet.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Goats is slowing down content.
    Which of my posts do you think are "slowing down content" and what do you think that says about my slot? Also why did you not just tell this in your original post? Do you want to just post information without giving an opinion on it this game?

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Which of my posts do you think are "slowing down content" and what do you think that says about my slot? Also why did you not just tell this in your original post? Do you want to just post information without giving an opinion on it this game?
    Saying you are slowing down content is an opinion. Your first post. It brought nothing - fluff. Other people brought something to discuss. What did we get out of your comment?
    We are currently talking about it. What you posted was bleh. It did start this conversation though.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Meow. :troll:
    LOL. I am just getting this now.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

34. ISO #84

What brought about these conclusions
    Town read on kovath is light. It looks like what I know of his town play.

g4 read the setup but said he was confused about the enraged kitten part which I doubt a player who read the setup would actually be confused on.
    quick town read me for weak reasoning, and right after I did something that I have stated I mafia read people for in the past.

Rlvg I am not sure on
    goatses response to me is too confusing for me to decide on right now.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Meow. :troll:
    Actually upon rereading I think rlvg is a mouse/dog

In charmander's revenge he tunneled on me because I posted "I am town or charmander" aka breadcrumbing to the cult that I could be charmander and recruit me. In that game the charmander getting culted is strong for the cult. In this game claiming cat is only bad because the dog will kill him. I do not believe his approach to the game would have him say meow as a cat. I think he would do it as a dog, but never as a cat.

Feel free to disagree with this though.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Town read on kovath is light. It looks like what I know of his town play.

g4 read the setup but said he was confused about the enraged kitten part which I doubt a player who read the setup would actually be confused on.
    quick town read me for weak reasoning, and right after I did something that I have stated I mafia read people for in the past.

Rlvg I am not sure on
    goatses response to me is too confusing for me to decide on right now.
    Meh fair enough. Still don't exactly know what it means but would rather not keep going around on it

40. ISO #90

Im confused, if we lynch a cat today, and the dog eats the other cat does the game just end with a solo dog victory?

The win condition for dog doesn't say anything about eliminating mice.
    This is a red flag for me.

It says specifically that Mouses only win when they are the last remaining faction.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

yes I am aware, but it says dogs just have to eliminate cats/dinosaurs.

But the game won't end because the mice have to eliminate the dog. The dog will have fulfilled their wincon but town would still need to kill the dog.

Based on the way it's worded now.

*Side note when I went back to grab a quote of the wincons I found out that enraged cat just means they can kill the dog. On my initial skim through I read a cat could become enraged but I didn't see what becoming enraged meant.

Anyways. That's enough of all that.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

What do we think about every single mouse vesting tonight?

10 players: VEST
    7v3 mislynch + vest protects all mouses worst case is 6v3
    Day2 - misylnch + cat kills on night 2 = 4v3 and town has majority still

10 players: No Vest
    7v3 mislynch 6v3 + cat kills mouse = 5v3
    Day2 - mislynch + cat kill on night 2 = 3v3.

This assume the dog does not eat a cat, but regardless it guarantees town to have the majority after two mislynches.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    A normal game that I don't get early votes a lot??
    How many games have you played here anyways?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

I don't like how Ducks keeps talking about the setup.
    duck knows that information without opinion and talking about the setup comes off as scummy and he doesnt give a shit can u try to WIFOM harder please, honestly if the dog auto wins after both kittens are dead and he's alive, this is fucking stupid and we should random lynch a lurker