PorrGnorre: 1-S2-1-7569956

Account Name: PorrGnorre
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1695792
    In-Game Name: Sansone the Strong
    Screenshot2016-06-07 19_41_34.jpg
    Crimes Committed: Griefing
    -Mafia- (873).SC2Replay
    Your Account Name: Tristan
    Summary: D2 as marshall he reveals and begins taking in roleclaims. However, instead of lynching people who didn't claim, he spends the day lynching 3 killing/power towns, in a save with 4 killing/power guaranteed. He acts as sarcastic as possible as the results are being revealed, before immediately leaving the game, followed by another townie ragequitting.

Whatever chance town had against 2SK/2Arso completely disappeared that day, as 5 town died as a result of him that day(himself included).

Screenshot2016-06-07 19_41_41.jpg

2. ISO #2

Re: PorrGnorre: 1-S2-1-1695792

SC ID VERIFICATION
    PorrGnorre: incorrect, should be 1-S2-1-7569956

Respective Hotkeys
    Control + 4

Was the Game Result altered?

Previous Offenses
    Role-Quitting(On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-881318

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Summary
    PoorGnorre rolls Marshall, and the game begins!

Day 2: PoorGnorre reveals as the Marshall and asks for roles and last wills. He starts with 9, who claimed to be a veteran that "tried to taunt evil during day 1." ((I looked too, and he did. He did a fake-out -pm to 5 saying i am mayor bro hahaha during day 1...)) He chooses to lynch 2 who claimed vet with "UNLIMITED ALERTS!" next. His last choice is 5, who claimed jailor that "forgot to jail n1." ((This choice isn't as bad, since he could be lieing... but still not the best since people do legitimately forget to jail Night 1 sometimes.)) As soon as the lynches are revealed (with all of them exactly what they claimed to be), He leaves the game immediately.

Conclusion: I can't really say this is Intentionally throwing since it looks like he isn't TRYING To throw for the town... just made bad choices. However, leaving after the fact constitutes this as Griefing case and point.

Recommended Action
    Watch List X2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! This player made some poor choices during his -lynch that costed the game for the town. This in itself isn't an intentional throw since it doesn't seem like he mislynched on purpose... but is griefing since he got mad and left after the fact. This isn't the first report made against this player, so I will treat this as a second time offense for griefing and recommend him to be put on the Watch List for the usual. Thank you for your time and dedication to reporting, Tristan! We truly appreciate it.
    Last edited by AIVION; June 8th, 2016 at 06:25 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3