S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Unknown brings up some good points about Kovath - wtf are you focusing on? Images, capitalization, slips that most likely aren't actually slips - step up your game cause you're already on my shitlist.
    Does it look like I care whether I'm on your shitlist? I'm playing my game, not yours.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Are you telling us focusing on letters, grouping players in 5 pages, and talking about Images is your way of finding scum?
    I'm asking questions and making observations about what content currently exists, which is admittedly shitty content, which in turn generates reactions and actual content.

I'm getting the vibe that you're trying too hard to seem pro-towny and useful at the moment. Still null-reading you but I'll keep it in mind.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I'm asking questions and making observations about what content currently exists, which is admittedly shitty content, which in turn generates reactions and actual content.

I'm getting the vibe that you're trying too hard to seem pro-towny and useful at the moment. Still null-reading you but I'll keep it in mind.
    Told you, I got your back bro.

-Duck

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Why did you answer that question for me? Or try to, at least?

Come on DuckLander, I can tell if you're trying to buddy me.
    We were supposed to hydra, so I feel connected to you.

If you want a serious answer, it is because it was unknown asking.
    @unknown you still didnt answer the part of my post whether or not you think my posting has indicated an alignment yet.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Not verbatim, and I'll stop saying it once you stop appearing to be buddying me in games lel
    Speaking of which, DuckLander, I'm curious as to your logic in answering my question BECAUSE IT WAS UNKNOWN.

Answering Unknown's question for me doesn't tell you anything more about Unknown. Explain.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    We were supposed to hydra, so I feel connected to you.

If you want a serious answer, it is because it was unknown asking.
    @unknown you still didnt answer the part of my post whether or not you think my posting has indicated an alignment yet.
    I don't analyze scum based on shit posting (I believe you said that) at the moment your fighting is not really allignment indicative, it just seems like you two fight regardless of allignment. So no, it isn't.

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Does that make the response any less good? There was no need for you to answer the question for him
    It makes it NAI for me.

He has been townread or responded with "good point" type responses for this same post in previous games. It shows that this is not a created new response, but something he has noticed and developed over time and has received towny feedback. If he were to roll mafia he now knows this and is able to look for spots to incorporate it to gain town cred.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Speaking of which, DuckLander, I'm curious as to your logic in answering my question BECAUSE IT WAS UNKNOWN.

Answering Unknown's question for me doesn't tell you anything more about Unknown. Explain.
    You answered the question, and unknown did not understand it so I was explaining it for him. Look at my QT with him and see a common trend.

It wasn't supposed to tell anyone anything, but clarify the situation to unknown.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

It makes it NAI for me.

He has been townread or responded with "good point" type responses for this same post in previous games. It shows that this is not a created new response, but something he has noticed and developed over time and has received towny feedback. If he were to roll mafia he now knows this and is able to look for spots to incorporate it to gain town cred.
    This is a good post. Feeling town-lean off it.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

I feel like Unknown has been picking at 'easy' points- my shit-content analysis, sheeping some questions, demurring at giving prelim reads on shitposting, all without generating any useful or original-seeming content. Feeling a slight scum lean on that slot.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

23. ISO #123

who the fuck is buddying who now?

-Duck
    There's a difference between answering someone else's question and giving a read off someone else's post. You gave good and sound logic on not townreading me for something I did, so I gave you some town points for it.

The fact that you tried to make the equivalency is weird for me, though.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

24. ISO #124

I feel like Unknown has been picking at 'easy' points- my shit-content analysis, sheeping some questions, demurring at giving prelim reads on shitposting, all without generating any useful or original-seeming content. Feeling a slight scum lean on that slot.
    I wouldn't expect much "original" content from him, it isn't really what he does. Personally I see him completely different this game than the other two, games he was opposite alignments and thus have him as null so far. His content hasn't really done much for me one way or the other.

25. ISO #125

I wouldn't expect much "original" content from him, it isn't really what he does. Personally I see him completely different this game than the other two, games he was opposite alignments and thus have him as null so far. His content hasn't really done much for me one way or the other.
    Could you elaborate on what makes him seem different this game? Is it because you haven't tried to nail him yet right out of the starting gates :P
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

26. ISO #126

It makes it NAI for me.

I don't know where you think I am repeating same stuff in games, but that's not how I play. I said Good Point once to a that was suggesting Duck was taking heat off Shifty, I doubt I've ever said that before (not certain)

Also, if I did, why are you only looking at it from one side? Because clearly if I said it as a town player then it wouldn't be terribly surprising if I said it again.

27. ISO #127

There's a difference between answering someone else's question and giving a read off someone else's post. You gave good and sound logic on not townreading me for something I did, so I gave you some town points for it.

I answered a question you already answered, hence me and you having the exact same response. If you think it is odd to clarify to another player what someone else meant, then you cray.

We are buddies, so get used to it.

-Duck

28. ISO #128

I don't know where you think I am repeating same stuff in games, but that's not how I play. I said Good Point once to a that was suggesting Duck was taking heat off Shifty, I doubt I've ever said that before (not certain)

Also, if I did, why are you only looking at it from one side? Because clearly if I said it as a town player then it wouldn't be terribly surprising if I said it again.
    case in point of why I answered kovath's question.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

I think your scum reading me based on what your doing. You seem aggressive ever since i started calling you out.

31. ISO #131

I think your scum reading me based on what your doing. You seem aggressive ever since i started calling you out.
    Did BCD not have the same change in gear when I called them out? What is the difference between Kovath's change and BCD's?

Also why do you keep responding to wrong quotes...

-DucK

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

The quote of mine that you quoted in the above post was directed at Duck, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

One could make the argument that I've been slightly more overtly aggressive, part of it I would say is that I'm starting to see a little bit of legit content and reactions to work with rather than just shitposts.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Could you elaborate on what makes him seem different this game? Is it because you haven't tried to nail him yet right out of the starting gates :P
    Didn't see this post until now.

I think he is more focused on solving the game this time around. Maybe it is because it is the first game I haven't tunneled on him, but he is normally more defensive and does dumb things, kind of like how he is responding to quotes directed at other players right now.

39. ISO #139

why the fuck are you so concentrated on useless crap? Who cares if i quoted the wrong spot?
    wrong spot? The entire post was directed at kovath, there was NOTHING to quote.... you responded to it answering as if it was to you and not kovath. None of it applied to you.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Question is: why are you not scum-reading me yet? You always do when your scum.
    If you were paying attention to the game I told kovath you are more focused on solving the game this time around. I have no reason to read you one way or the other right now.

-Duck

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

If you were paying attention to the game I told kovath you are more focused on solving the game this time around. I have no reason to read you one way or the other right now.

-Duck
    i certainly pay attention. The problem is you can't explain your reasoning behind it. Why do i seem to care/try more? Because i was town the last game when i supposedly 'cared less' Would this not make me look MORE suspicious by playing differently?

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150