S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 76
Register

User Tag List

Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4131
  1. ISO #3751

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post
    Can confirm I am consort. That's why I pushed at Kovath and wouldn't switch at end of day. Since I didn't target him. I didn't use my role N1 and I targeted Kovath last night.
    Ok, Sino definitely needs to claim now.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

2. ISO #3752

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Going to take a look at G4slight's posts yesterday.

In Day 1 G4slight (who didn't contribute very much) had null-read Shifty. Note his VERY early decision to try to begin a Shifty train; it could be construed as town play, but on the hypothetical possibility that he is Consort with PoD it could have been setting an early groundwork for the tailor lynch.

Shifty / DD CCs is his choice, but he really doesn't push his second option forward.

G4slight casts scum shade on all three targets here: myself, BCD, and Shifty. This would be a post to setup for a triple mislynch: Shifty, then me, and finally BCD once I flip Gambino. Notice the point about my seduction claim being an 'easy way to hide'. Although it is not AI to not claim responsibility with the roleblock, simply think about it. He roleblocked me. He KNEW that he roleblocked me and that the kill still happened, which should reduce my scum potential in his mind. He also acts as if he is unaware of Consort existence in the game; this doesn't make much sense to me. It was clear that if I was lynched, he would not have revealed that he had roleblocked me, which is anti-town at best, pro-scum at worst.

Also, note his reversal on his earlier position to "We need to lynch one of the DD claims." And this reversal took place several posts by him after the initial third DD claim by BCD, so one cannot give the defense that he adjusted this approach following the claim.

Really weird and useless post that still doesn't mesh with him being a Town Consort. Lynching the person you roleblocked when kill still happened seems questionable.

Why is the DD that he roleblocked the better option to lynch first?

More importantly: He BELIEVED that ONE of the DDs was SCUM. He ROLEBLOCKED me and the kill still happened. Why would he roleblock me AGAIN instead of BCD?

Of course, I'm entering this with some bias toward him being a scum Consort already lending itself to some of my interpretations, but I read strong potential for scum motivation in getting me, and then BCD, mislynched. I just don't see Town Consort approaching this in the way he did, esp. by lurking.
    I was for lynching Shifty since day 1.

Also I said one of the DD was scum since you said you were RB'ed N1, and I never did it. I figured worst case scenario was that we mislynched BCD then we could lynch Scum next day in the 1v1

3. ISO #3753

I was for lynching Shifty since day 1.

Also I said one of the DD was scum since you said you were RB'ed N1, and I never did it. I figured worst case scenario was that we mislynched BCD then we could lynch Scum next day in the 1v1
    Why did you choose not to roleblock N1? You had several scumreads, even I would have been a relatively safe roleblock target as a CCing DD since DD can't do that much to help Town other than rando-ing the FBI target.

And my post was based on the assumption that you were the Consort that had roleblocked me twice. We'll see if that assumption was true or not.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

4. ISO #3754

Why did you choose not to roleblock N1? You had several scumreads, even I would have been a relatively safe roleblock target as a CCing DD since DD can't do that much to help Town other than rando-ing the FBI target.

And my post was based on the assumption that you were the Consort that had roleblocked me twice. We'll see if that assumption was true or not.
    I hadn't fully finished reading the game, and I would rather play it safe. I didn't want to interfere with a potential TPR

5. ISO #3755

6. ISO #3756

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Alright for the first time we have a 1v1 where one is guaranteed scum. Kovath or G4slight.
    You didn't think me vs BCD was one either?

I thought I was the only person who believed it was TvT. Might be misremembering.

What happens if Sino claims Doctor, for example, and we lynch G4 -> Town flip. That would imply that Sino is scum. (Unless you think I lied about being rbed on N1 but not last night, I don't really see why I'd ever do this though.)
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

7. ISO #3757

You didn't think me vs BCD was one either?

I thought I was the only person who believed it was TvT. Might be misremembering.

What happens if Sino claims Doctor, for example, and we lynch G4 -> Town flip. That would imply that Sino is scum. (Unless you think I lied about being rbed on N1 but not last night, I don't really see why I'd ever do this though.)
    You v BCD was not guaranteed, neither is me v POD. But here we actually have conflicting feedback where one definitely lied.

8. ISO #3758

9. ISO #3759

-vote kovath
    So you roleblocked me last night (and a kill still happened), we have two Underboss claims on the table, etc. and are still voting me?

(Also, amendment to my earlier post about G4slight - the Shifty Tailor lynch setup makes a little less sense because he wouldn't have known PoD's result, but it still could have meshed with a decision to try and mislynch Shifty)
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

10. ISO #3760

So you roleblocked me last night (and a kill still happened), we have two Underboss claims on the table, etc. and are still voting me?

(Also, amendment to my earlier post about G4slight - the Shifty Tailor lynch setup makes a little less sense because he wouldn't have known PoD's result, but it still could have meshed with a decision to try and mislynch Shifty)

You could of not been the scum sent to kill.

Unless Sino comes out as another consort and says he blocked you. I'm voting you. I'm willing to make it a 1v1 as there's no way that you are town.

11. ISO #3761

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Hi, stopping by while i can, i won't be able to post until way later today.

I agree with R, there's no doubt Kovath is scum and he faked the roleblock twice, he is today's lynch.

And i just wanted to point out how Unberboss is a much more likely to be chosen by Lucianos role, Fatalis would be the next lynch after Kovath.

I didn't think you'd hammer so quickly yesterday, that's why i didn't vote Kovath when leaving, not making the same mistake today

-vote Kovath

No idea why BCD would chose to vote PoD over Kovath right now
    There's no way Sino is going to claim Consort. Just pointing it out.

12. ISO #3762

You could of not been the scum sent to kill.

Unless Sino comes out as another consort and says he blocked you. I'm voting you. I'm willing to make it a 1v1 as there's no way that you are town.
    Ok, here are the claims :

powerofdeath : Underboss

Borderline Crazy Dealers : Drug Dealer

Rurouni Kenshin : Beguiler

Kovath : Drug Dealer

G4slight : Consort

Fatalis : Underboss

SexyDucK : Consigliere

God Emperor Trudeau : Godfather

I claim, indeed, Caporegime (doc), making G4 the only consort, so Kovath lied about being blocked n1
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

13. ISO #3763

I claim, indeed, Caporegime (doc), making G4 the only consort, so Kovath lied about being blocked n1
    How are you so sure that Kovath is the one who is lying and not G4slight?

14. ISO #3764

Also, what were your actions?

15. ISO #3765

16. ISO #3766

17. ISO #3767

Why would I ever lie about being blocked N1?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

18. ISO #3768

Question for you all: why would gaslight deny that he blocked Kovath n1 if he's scum? If he's scum, he would not create a situation in which if Kovath is town and mislynched so that he is lynched the next day, not with this many people left

Unless gaslight is one scum faction and Kovath is the other, and gaslight is looking to eliminate the competition. Only scenario where he lies about blocking Kovath as scum

So one scenario, gaslight is town and Kovath is scum

Other, they both are scum

Kovath is scum and finally will die. I am so fucking giddy right now.

19. ISO #3769

20. ISO #3770

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Question for you all: why would gaslight deny that he blocked Kovath n1 if he's scum? If he's scum, he would not create a situation in which if Kovath is town and mislynched so that he is lynched the next day, not with this many people left

Unless gaslight is one scum faction and Kovath is the other, and gaslight is looking to eliminate the competition. Only scenario where he lies about blocking Kovath as scum

So one scenario, gaslight is town and Kovath is scum

Other, they both are scum

Kovath is scum and finally will die. I am so fucking giddy right now.
    Or, G4slight read my massive post on why there is no world in which I am role-blocked two nights in a row. He then claims otherwise to get me mislynched before he inevitably goes down. Or, Sino is a Luciano Consort and is lying in order to get me and then G4slight lynched.

Are you really this dumb, Banana?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

21. ISO #3771

Or, G4slight read my massive post on why there is no world in which I am role-blocked two nights in a row. He then claims otherwise to get me mislynched before he inevitably goes down. Or, Sino is a Luciano Consort and is lying in order to get me and then G4slight lynched.

If you are mislynched town we get gaslight tomorrow.

But you're not, you're scum. The stupid town lynched Shifty to see who was scum in me vs you, and now you're suggesting we lynch gaslight to see who's scum in you vs him. The common denominator is you.

As town yeah you don't wanna be mislynched but this 1v1 guarantees a scum lynch today or tomorrow. Accept your fate either way, as you are eating rope today.

22. ISO #3772

23. ISO #3773

If you are mislynched town we get gaslight tomorrow.

But you're not, you're scum. The stupid town lynched Shifty to see who was scum in me vs you, and now you're suggesting we lynch gaslight to see who's scum in you vs him. The common denominator is you.

As town yeah you don't wanna be mislynched but this 1v1 guarantees a scum lynch today or tomorrow. Accept your fate either way, as you are eating rope today.
    What if Sino is actually a Luciano Consort? In this world, we get two mislynches on me and G4slight.

Just because I'm a common denominator does not mean I'm scum LOL. This is a weak logical argument, it only means that scum is targeting me on the back of your eternal tunnel.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

24. ISO #3774

I'm willing to risk it

25. ISO #3775

What if Sino is actually a Luciano Consort? In this world, we get two mislynches on me and G4slight.

Just because I'm a common denominator does not mean I'm scum LOL. This is a weak logical argument, it only means that scum is targeting me on the back of your eternal tunnel.
    Please, are you ignoring the entirety of day 2 and how we pushed you the whole day?

And how Shifty was mislynched so that after you flip Duck could be certain that your flip was legit?

By suggesting Sino is Luciano consort you're just trying ONCE AGAIN to find wiggle room to try to make your claim legit. And to that I say: eat rope, scum.

26. ISO #3776

Please, are you ignoring the entirety of day 2 and how we pushed you the whole day?

And how Shifty was mislynched so that after you flip Duck could be certain that your flip was legit?

By suggesting Sino is Luciano consort you're just trying ONCE AGAIN to find wiggle room to try to make your claim legit. And to that I say: eat rope, scum.
    I'm just going to laugh at you post-game. Duck has a better read on me than you do. You have scumread me off tells and posts but are still unable to find any scum motivation in anything I do. Counterclaiming DD? Lying about being roleblocked N1 but deciding to tell the truth today? Please explain to me why I would do this as scum, thank you.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

27. ISO #3777

I'm just going to laugh at you post-game. Duck has a better read on me than you do. You have scumread me off tells and posts but are still unable to find any scum motivation in anything I do. Counterclaiming DD? Lying about being roleblocked N1 but deciding to tell the truth today? Please explain to me why I would do this as scum, thank you.
    Yeah yeah, blah blah blah. This has already been discussed multiple times resulting in a very long game and I'm not repeating it all again.

28. ISO #3778

brifely caught up from my phone, will read now.

I don't think we lynch kovath or bcd because if one of them was evil it would mean we only have three anti town/useless roles compared to 4 of last game where town steam rolled?

I am not sure he would allow town get verbatim power roles +1 STPR -1NTPR in a set up where town dominated.

Regarding the rb claim, I do not believe g4slight anymore that he did not roleblock anyone night1. If he did no night action he gets replaced, if he decided to not roleblock.... why? does not make sense. At the very least he would roleblock me to confirm himself since he knows I don't have a night action to do.

29. ISO #3779

30. ISO #3780

31. ISO #3781

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post

I don't think we lynch kovath or bcd because if one of them was evil it would mean we only have three anti town/useless roles compared to 4 of last game where town steam rolled?

I am not sure he would allow town get verbatim power roles +1 STPR -1NTPR in a set up where town dominated.

Regarding the rb claim, I do not believe g4slight anymore that he did not roleblock anyone night1. If he did no night action he gets replaced, if he decided to not roleblock.... why? does not make sense. At the very least he would roleblock me to confirm himself since he knows I don't have a night action to do.
    So you honestly use host meta to justify Kovath being town ?

He's an obvious scum at this point
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

32. ISO #3782

33. ISO #3783

34. ISO #3784

I am leaning towards it being a PoD/G4 world.

I don't think kovath fakes roleblock and then gets actual roleblocked.

Sino has been surprisingly less strong today.

I still believe PoD is the best lynch in every world.

-vote powerofdeath
    DUCK, just reread day 2...

And i just got home
    -vote Sino

35. ISO #3785

36. ISO #3786

@Sino do you think we are more likely to have 2 cops than to have 3 dd's (negative roles)
    Fatalis is scum, have you seen how hard he's defending Kovath ?

If he was really town, he would have checked him instead of G4
    -vote Sino

37. ISO #3787

I took no action n1. I didn't go and not pm the mod. I told him I wouldn't be using my power. Also what difference does confirming I have a role achieve? Roles aren't indicative of allignment excepting GF and Consig. Also Consort is a powerful role for cult to recruit or scum to NK, I did not want to tip my hand.

38. ISO #3788

What do you think he is then? Why is banana a drug dealer and not him?
    Banana is CONFIRMED Drug Dealer, that's why, as for his actual role, i don't know
    -vote Sino

39. ISO #3789

40. ISO #3790

G4 is either lying or Sino is (about being a doctor).

I think G4 is a superior lynch to PoD at the moment. Every other role claim is basically non-questionable, and I WAS ROLEBLOCKED TWO NIGHTS. FOR ME, THE LYNCH MUST BE ON G4 AND IF HE FLIPS TOWN WE HAVE TO LYNCH SINO.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

41. ISO #3791

Duck, in my world, town would have :

2 drug dealers, 1 underboss, 1 consort, 1 beguiler, 1 doc, 1 tailor, 1 kidnapper and consi/gf, how is that so unlikely ?
    Town would have 7 PRs of strong utility.

This makes very little sense.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

42. ISO #3792

Hey guys I have a great idea!! You know that whole banana/Kovath 1v1? Let's lynch shifty to make sure Kovath isn't suited, because Kovath is flipping Luciano Drug Dealer no matter what

Oh hey guys! Shifty was town! Let's not lynch Kovath though, who I stated is either scum Luciano Drug Dealer, or suited Drug Dealer. I mean sure Shifty was town so Kovath isn't suited as scum but really town, but I am going to flip now and say that Kovath is a town read!!

- Duck

Yeah, not playing your games anymore Duck. Lynch Kovath. Not going to spend 48 hours more discussing it.

43. ISO #3793

44. ISO #3794

Hey guys I have a great idea!! You know that whole banana/Kovath 1v1? Let's lynch shifty to make sure Kovath isn't suited, because Kovath is flipping Luciano Drug Dealer no matter what

Oh hey guys! Shifty was town! Let's not lynch Kovath though, who I stated is either scum Luciano Drug Dealer, or suited Drug Dealer. I mean sure Shifty was town so Kovath isn't suited as scum but really town, but I am going to flip now and say that Kovath is a town read!!

- Duck

Yeah, not playing your games anymore Duck. Lynch Kovath. Not going to spend 48 hours more discussing it.
    1) I always read kovath as town
    2) shifty was a scum read
    3) things changed.

4) we will see.

45. ISO #3795

1) I always read kovath as town
    2) shifty was a scum read
    3) things changed.

4) we will see.
    How can you still read Kovath as town ?

He has a 1v1 vs BCD yesterday, and has a 1v1 vs G4 now.
    -vote Sino

46. ISO #3796

- Duck

vote him right now and i will hammer, you have one chance.

47. ISO #3797

Duck, you either lynch me or you lynch G4slight.

PoD is probably scum but we have not competing role claims like me vs BCD but competing night action claims. I claimed roleblock N1, there is no other claimed role out there this could have come from and every role is basically confirmed other than Sino (Underbosses by investigation results).
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

48. ISO #3798

49. ISO #3799

50. ISO #3800