S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Why the hell did people spend so much time speculating about Luciano roles when that has no relation to our objective, which should be lynching scum today? And why are people trying to direct night actions for that matter either?

Defensiveness isn't a scumtell BECAUSE many people see it as justification to scumlean or scumread people. When players are more experienced, and knowing the previous statement, they choose whether to be defensive or not, not because they just happen to feel defensive. That's my view on it.
    48 hour days m8! Better than circlejerk. Although this is orange forum it is not circlejerk btw.
    Defensiveness is a scumtell if they are overly defensive. It's human psychology, because you are scum you are more likely to over-read people's accusations about you and defend more than necessary, for example if I say kovath, why are you against scum speculation and said well if it was kovath he'd probably pick consort and you went" WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SET ON SPECULATING THINGS and why would scum even choose a consort I mean really to roleblock themeselves" of course exaggeration and not hinting towards anything but that would probably mean you're scum since you seem too defensive of a off-hand statement or a statement that wasn't really even poking that much., . Of course some people are just paranoid town which does same thing but whatever.

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Hi, i remember Calix telling me reads aren't THAT useful during WoM, so why are you asking about them that much ?

Also, i don't mind a bit of talking about what roles could be.
    If people give their reads now it gives us the ability to track their thought process throughout the game and see where they are coming from. Also people who are town reading people for weak reasons or have people as scum for weak reasons can be questioned further. It's that or sit here and talk about the weather.

-duck

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Pretty sure I said that about read lists with no context.
    What is sure is that you said asking people questions is way more useful than asking for reads, and i know you won't run out of questions that fast
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

What is sure is that you said asking people questions is way more useful than asking for reads, and i know you won't run out of questions that fast
    I use the reads to question people further; this is something you don't do which is why I called you out for it last time.

I have done that already this game with Unknown. Next please.

10. ISO #310

I don't like Mesk's usual shitposting, i was hoping for eggy to give us a bit more content, i would also like to ask Shifty what he thinks about all those accusations on him
    @Shifty how do you feel about all the people attacking you ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

11. ISO #311

I like this from sino. Not because of anything bcd has done, but the fact he is noticing a shift in calix's play. Whether it is right or wrong, he is looking for that contradiction in her play. Him asking rather than accusing calix shows me town trying to figure out her slot rather than a mafia trying to make her look bad.

-duck

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

"I didn't ask anyone to comment" - What fucking logic is this?

It's not a policy lynch. I think you are scum purposely avoiding the discussion. Massive difference.

I'll take prissy as a compliment.
    i'm not gonna argue with you as time will tell that we are not scum. I don't know how you don't see it as a policy lynch, just because our first post was like 200 posts in DOES NOT mean that's our scum read so far, it was intact our policy lynch.

I have yet to further post reads as I have yet to communicate with my partner and I have learned from a previous game that not being on the same page as your counter part could lead to some serious issues... wasn't hydra coordination like your number 1 piece of advice for all?

you can take prissy as a good thing but i don't think you should dismiss that stick up your ass as the same.

you hear from us when both of us have read this thread to the point where we are on the same page to avoid miscommunication and potential misunderstandings.

However, because I have read up to page 14, I will drop some initial first impressions.

1. powerofdeath: Null, hasn't said anything

2. Borderline Crazy Dealers: I mean as much as I disapprove of high horse act, they move the conversation along in a positive direction (red, possibly orange, not green)

3. Rurouni Kenshin: have they said anything? they don't stick in my head 14 pages into reading so I'm going to say Null

4. Kovath: At this moment I read kovath as one to be scum, hard to say at the moment as not everyone has posted but the begging is really not "pro red" (Green or Orange, not red)

5. Logically Insane: like BCD moving the conversation into a positive direction, i see them at this moment to definitely working towards a pro red movement (red, not green, not orange)

6. G4slight: like Rurouni, he hasn't said enough to have me give a full initial impression (Null)

7. Fatalis: Null

8. Voss: His post could be read as pro red or as sitting on the fence (red, orange)

9. SexyDucK: I mean, this is very hard for me to say but I'm getting a red vibe more than green so (red or orange, not green)

11. Sino: hasn't said anything, null

12. Shifty: it's hard to ignore the avoidance in answering questions (orange or green)

13. Unknown1234: is a twat, but i'll go with either far red or green, no inbetween. (green, red)

if you don't like what I have, ask questions... If you don't like where i placed you, try and change my mind.

17. ISO #317

Do you have any other scum-reads outside of Unknown and (presumably) Mesk? What specific posts from Unknown reminded you of his previous scum game?
    I can't really control find on my iPad, I think gave a reads list with me as town? If so why, if not read on me por favor?

-duck

18. ISO #318

Mesk, to avoid any confusion, could you, in the future refer to the FBI and Mole, and to the Luciano as red reads ?

Same applies to the Gambinos, please refer to them as green reads
    -vote Sino

19. ISO #319

Do you have any other scum-reads outside of Unknown and (presumably) Mesk? What specific posts from Unknown reminded you of his previous scum game?
    Not at the moment, give me 5 minutes to link you specific posts
    -vote Sino

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I agree with Duck, everyone has shit games, so bringing it up is just discrediting him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Shifty posted one thing. I SINCERELY DOUBT THAT HE SLIPPED ON HIS FIRST POST. Scum tend to overthink what they are going to say to drop less suspicion

Duck shit posts a ton, it has been noticed. So do you guys, and so do i. You seem to be a little aggressive, but i cannot say that i think it is to be scum as of this moment. Duck is making big assumptions, not surprising since he always "knows" that he got all the evils in day 1. Don't expect a lot from that.
    He's defending a lot of people, remind me when he was defending Veri and me during our first game
    -vote Sino

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    i'm not gonna argue with you as time will tell that we are not scum. I don't know how you don't see it as a policy lynch, just because our first post was like 200 posts in DOES NOT mean that's our scum read so far, it was intact our policy lynch.

I have yet to further post reads as I have yet to communicate with my partner and I have learned from a previous game that not being on the same page as your counter part could lead to some serious issues... wasn't hydra coordination like your number 1 piece of advice for all?

you can take prissy as a good thing but i don't think you should dismiss that stick up your ass as the same.

you hear from us when both of us have read this thread to the point where we are on the same page to avoid miscommunication and potential misunderstandings.

However, because I have read up to page 14, I will drop some initial first impressions.

1. powerofdeath: Null, hasn't said anything

2. Borderline Crazy Dealers: I mean as much as I disapprove of high horse act, they move the conversation along in a positive direction (red, possibly orange, not green)

3. Rurouni Kenshin: have they said anything? they don't stick in my head 14 pages into reading so I'm going to say Null

4. Kovath: At this moment I read kovath as one to be scum, hard to say at the moment as not everyone has posted but the begging is really not "pro red" (Green or Orange, not red)

5. Logically Insane: like BCD moving the conversation into a positive direction, i see them at this moment to definitely working towards a pro red movement (red, not green, not orange)

6. G4slight: like Rurouni, he hasn't said enough to have me give a full initial impression (Null)

7. Fatalis: Null

8. Voss: His post could be read as pro red or as sitting on the fence (red, orange)

9. SexyDucK: I mean, this is very hard for me to say but I'm getting a red vibe more than green so (red or orange, not green)

11. Sino: hasn't said anything, null

12. Shifty: it's hard to ignore the avoidance in answering questions (orange or green)

13. Unknown1234: is a twat, but i'll go with either far red or green, no inbetween. (green, red)

if you don't like what I have, ask questions... If you don't like where i placed you, try and change my mind.
    Red is the good team in your list correct?

In your opinion do you think wanting to cause chaos could alter your read on the joker, especially given how he spent a fair amount of time discussing setup related issues that would contribute to chaos?

Shifty made a controversial first post, and then went Mia, and tries to change the subject when he comes back. Do you think this was a legit slip and he went away to think about it or just a troll post that is being over examined?

-duck

23. ISO #323

He's defending a lot of people, remind me when he was defending Veri and me during our first game
    I agree with this post.

It's a way to insert oneself into a conversation on ones side, potentially get buddy points that will help later one to defend oneself as scum.

Although I'm still inclined to scumread Unknown for his behavior this game (incl other reasons), I can also see another reason for him to take his viewpoint towards Shifty about not slipping because of what happened with me in Sandbox.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

24. ISO #324

@God Emperor Trudeau anything you wanna say about what has happened so far ?
    Pretty sure you got lynched in Music for asking almost deliberately generic fluff questions like this. Is there a particular question you have for GET or read? I don't understand generally calling them out when they have contributed more to the game than you have thus far. Acknowledged you just starting posting this game, but still.

i'd also like to point out the fact that @unknown has been rather passive here, exactly like he was during the beginners game
    If anything Unknown has been far more pushy than he has been in previous games. He has 50 posts thus far, third most of anyone. In fact, I read him as being deliberately aggressive in an attempt to distance himself from lethargic / tentative play in previous games. Really not sure how you regard 50 posts, many of which were getting into it with Duck, as being passive.

As a general observation, your reads and pushes have been very odd so far this game, but perhaps consistent with your playstyle.

25. ISO #325

I agree with this post.

It's a way to insert oneself into a conversation on ones side, potentially get buddy points that will help later one to defend oneself as scum.

Although I'm still inclined to scumread Unknown for his behavior this game (incl other reasons), I can also see another reason for him to take his viewpoint towards Shifty about not slipping because of what happened with me in Sandbox.
    Explain please. You were Jester and there is no Jester in this game so I am not quite following.

What other reasons do you have that haven't been implied already?

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Red is the good team in your list correct?

In your opinion do you think wanting to cause chaos could alter your read on the joker, especially given how he spent a fair amount of time discussing setup related issues that would contribute to chaos?

Shifty made a controversial first post, and then went Mia, and tries to change the subject when he comes back. Do you think this was a legit slip and he went away to think about it or just a troll post that is being over examined?

-duck
    I don't agree with you about the joker, i consider his post about chaos as mere roleplay, as for dissussing the setup, i don't see how it's a bad thing altogether, doesn't contribute to chaos in any way to me, why does it in your opinion ?
    -vote Sino

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

I left my opinions with my partner for the moment... this terrible timing to say this but It's my boyfriends birthday tomorrow soo birthday weekend and he just got home so I am out for the moment, sorry.

also to address my last post, Orange means Lucianos, Green means FBI and Red means Gambinos, sorry for the confusion but the fact that mafia is actually town screws with my head a little.....

gotta go back to my godly duties, peace out

God Emperor Trudeau M

29. ISO #329

Pretty sure you got lynched in Music for asking almost deliberately generic fluff questions like this. Is there a particular question you have for GET or read? I don't understand generally calling them out when they have contributed more to the game than you have thus far. Acknowledged you just starting posting this game, but still.

If anything Unknown has been far more pushy than he has been in previous games. He has 50 posts thus far, third most of anyone. In fact, I read him as being deliberately aggressive in an attempt to distance himself from lethargic / tentative play in previous games. Really not sure how you regard 50 posts, many of which were getting into it with Duck, as being passive.

As a general observation, your reads and pushes have been very odd so far this game, but perhaps consistent with your playstyle.
    You not understanding people's logic doesn't make them odd, and no, besides Mesk's reads there is NOTHING of value in her previous posts
    -vote Sino

30. ISO #330

Can you expand more on your Kovath read? What pings you about him?

What makes you town-read Duck?

Whatever works for you with regards to hydra co-ordination. No one way to do it.
    Those are fine questions, but I am interested in why you did not have a question about her joker read. They have focused on the setup a lot and you have expressed not wanting to debate the subject. I would have guessed you would be more curious on why she town reads them when they have gone a different approach than you or me who she town reads. Do you agree then that they have pushed the game forward as you have?

_duck

31. ISO #331

Spoiler : Joker Reads :

WELCOME TO THE LATEST AND GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

FEATURING THE JOKER AS HIMSELF. THE JOKER WILL NOW PROCEED TO LIST HIS SCUM READS KIDS!

The first one up is none other than
    ShiftyDuck. Now Shifty Duck appears to be a very confused man I mean look he first says
    inb4 bcd makes another useless post that doesn't address the game.
    Then proceeds to shitpost and contribute no new viewpoints or information for the rest of the game. I mean really.
    Also I don't like people writing OMGUS when putting down a vote just seems like a paranoid thing to avoid being called out on it even as a joke. I mean its page 1 seriously.

NEXT UP
    We have our local firebringer imposter BORDERLINE CRAZY DEALERS!
    Now this man seems to be really bothered by the idea that if we have no other reads that we should lynch an anti-town role. I mean really isn't lynching anti-town role exclusively better than random. I mean percentages kids! So Why would he be so against lynching anti-town roles over random, I mean scum wouldn't pick citizen as stated earlier but enough of that.
    Also when scum have to choose a role and they have already chosen. I personally think only scum would not want to talk about roles since despite popular belief the point is not to guess what roles scum has but what to be wary of in our actions/leads such as knowing that our leads may be wrong cause drugdealer, but I guess this group is against such things. The reason for this is people tend to not read the setup and understand things and later on we get people blindly thinking wrong things cause of that. Please read the setup kids or the joker will be sad....

Hmm let's see who's next up on the list, ermm let's see it says KoBath? Weird Name, what is a Ko- Bath? maybe it's supposed to be koi-bath or something. ANYWAYS!
    I'm of the opinion that the Luciano would be more likely to ignore the Cult in their post about which faction to lynch than the Cult leader him/herself.
    -> Shifty is Luciano.
    Someone doesn't understand how cult in this setup works.
    Cult Leader(FBI Agent) can only have 1 convert at a time and then have to wait a day if they die. So Basically If a Luciano Dies. The cult is basically dead since they won't be able to have enough majority to win the game. If FBI dies luciano is probably dead. Their success hinges on each other being alive. A person being adamant about getting one faction more than another is mostly preference if you want a scum tpr dead or cult-leader with 1 recruit at a time per 2 days dead. This is especially interesting since it's in reference to a first post on page 1 which is usually just random stuff with a vote anyway. I mean really, why would you over-read something so fing hard.

Who's This fellow here on the list haven't seen much of him, what only like 1 post and it didn't do any contribution what! His name is...G4Slight? Huh, most be lurking in the shadows plotting evil things I guess sorta like Batman.....

God Emperor Trudeau... eh?
    HE seems to be sorta spectating and stuff, contribute to the discussion people even while you're reading through(to a degree). Remember kids policy lynching happens a lot d1. Oh He posted something now. Seems Decent? Null

Unknown thinks defensiveness is not a scumtell. Ha ha... Someone needs some training in how interrogation and pokes work. In other news, It seems sorta like he's either posting stuff any bloke can see, reiterating things people have posted, in other works just passive and may as well be lurking.

Our next act is the Shiftiest person around! His name is... wait shifty? really? not a very creative bloke? SHIFTY! He has basically only talked about speculation of roles so null read.

Hmm It appears Our Next 3 Acts are missing... must've gotten bored. Well his name was Ru-ro-ni Ke-n-shi-n and Fa-ta-lis and Po-wer of de-ath and G4-Slight? Must've not had enough knives,deathtraps, and blood, I'll be sure to bring in more next time. Or Maybe Their Batman's sidekicks plotting evil things with him. Aww Bat's would always show up for my deathtraps, he really needs to teach these youngins some things.

Well It looks like Sino just showed up to fill their place. he hasn't said too much seems fine so far.

Lastly We have the spacecraft 2 ProVoss PlayerVOSS! Well he isn't hindering discussion and did post a read list. Wish he would poke and stuff guess he's null to slight town maybe, what do I know though I'm slightly insane.

AND THATS IT FOLKS. JOIN US LATER TONIGHT FOR OUR NEXT ACT OF HOPEFULLY LYNCHING A SCUM! TILL THEN, Create Chaos Folks!

Also Who's Been Posting on BCD for the past hour or so.

32. ISO #332

Those are fine questions, but I am interested in why you did not have a question about her joker read. They have focused on the setup a lot and you have expressed not wanting to debate the subject. I would have guessed you would be more curious on why she town reads them when they have gone a different approach than you or me who she town reads. Do you agree then that they have pushed the game forward as you have?

_duck
    I like this post, but care to answer my question ? #326
    -vote Sino

33. ISO #333

Explain please. You were Jester and there is no Jester in this game so I am not quite following.

What other reasons do you have that haven't been implied already?
    I've stated my previous reasons for not liking Unknown in an earlier post (ex. trying to seem pro-towny without actually contributing much and 'analyzing' shitposts).

In regards to my point about Sandbox: I was Jester and deliberately 'slipped', getting lynched on D1 by an overzealous town train. The point was that players can at times be quite deliberate about slips, and that they may not be unintentional at all. I do not think the logic is overall convincing for this particular game, but rather potential explanation for why Unknown is so tightly strung on this 'slip' issue, as town had been burned by going after one in Sandbox.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

34. ISO #334

You not understanding people's logic doesn't make them odd, and no, besides Mesk's reads there is NOTHING of value in her previous posts
    You read one of the most active players in this game so far as being "passive" -- in what universe is that not an odd read? And then, you flipflippoed and are now characterizing him as trying to pocket people. So, he's passive, yet trying to defend everyone? Seems like you just contradicted yourself in pretty quick succession, friend.

35. ISO #335

I don't agree with you about the joker, i consider his post about chaos as mere roleplay, as for dissussing the setup, i don't see how it's a bad thing altogether, doesn't contribute to chaos in any way to me, why does it in your opinion ?
    Good question. By discussing possible roles we spend time being paranoid about their impact and existence and not on scum hunting.

-duck

36. ISO #336

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Insane View Post
    Spoiler : Joker Reads :

WELCOME TO THE LATEST AND GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

FEATURING THE JOKER AS HIMSELF. THE JOKER WILL NOW PROCEED TO LIST HIS SCUM READS KIDS!

The first one up is none other than
    ShiftyDuck. Now Shifty Duck appears to be a very confused man I mean look he first says

Then proceeds to shitpost and contribute no new viewpoints or information for the rest of the game. I mean really.
    Also I don't like people writing OMGUS when putting down a vote just seems like a paranoid thing to avoid being called out on it even as a joke. I mean its page 1 seriously.

NEXT UP
    We have our local firebringer imposter BORDERLINE CRAZY DEALERS!
    Now this man seems to be really bothered by the idea that if we have no other reads that we should lynch an anti-town role. I mean really isn't lynching anti-town role exclusively better than random. I mean percentages kids! So Why would he be so against lynching anti-town roles over random, I mean scum wouldn't pick citizen as stated earlier but enough of that.
    Also when scum have to choose a role and they have already chosen. I personally think only scum would not want to talk about roles since despite popular belief the point is not to guess what roles scum has but what to be wary of in our actions/leads such as knowing that our leads may be wrong cause drugdealer, but I guess this group is against such things. The reason for this is people tend to not read the setup and understand things and later on we get people blindly thinking wrong things cause of that. Please read the setup kids or the joker will be sad....

Hmm let's see who's next up on the list, ermm let's see it says KoBath? Weird Name, what is a Ko- Bath? maybe it's supposed to be koi-bath or something. ANYWAYS!

Someone doesn't understand how cult in this setup works.
    Cult Leader(FBI Agent) can only have 1 convert at a time and then have to wait a day if they die. So Basically If a Luciano Dies. The cult is basically dead since they won't be able to have enough majority to win the game. If FBI dies luciano is probably dead. Their success hinges on each other being alive. A person being adamant about getting one faction more than another is mostly preference if you want a scum tpr dead or cult-leader with 1 recruit at a time per 2 days dead. This is especially interesting since it's in reference to a first post on page 1 which is usually just random stuff with a vote anyway. I mean really, why would you over-read something so fing hard.

Who's This fellow here on the list haven't seen much of him, what only like 1 post and it didn't do any contribution what! His name is...G4Slight? Huh, most be lurking in the shadows plotting evil things I guess sorta like Batman.....

God Emperor Trudeau... eh?
    HE seems to be sorta spectating and stuff, contribute to the discussion people even while you're reading through(to a degree). Remember kids policy lynching happens a lot d1. Oh He posted something now. Seems Decent? Null

Unknown thinks defensiveness is not a scumtell. Ha ha... Someone needs some training in how interrogation and pokes work. In other news, It seems sorta like he's either posting stuff any bloke can see, reiterating things people have posted, in other works just passive and may as well be lurking.

Our next act is the Shiftiest person around! His name is... wait shifty? really? not a very creative bloke? SHIFTY! He has basically only talked about speculation of roles so null read.

Hmm It appears Our Next 3 Acts are missing... must've gotten bored. Well his name was Ru-ro-ni Ke-n-shi-n and Fa-ta-lis and Po-wer of de-ath and G4-Slight? Must've not had enough knives,deathtraps, and blood, I'll be sure to bring in more next time. Or Maybe Their Batman's sidekicks plotting evil things with him. Aww Bat's would always show up for my deathtraps, he really needs to teach these youngins some things.

Well It looks like Sino just showed up to fill their place. he hasn't said too much seems fine so far.

Lastly We have the spacecraft 2 ProVoss PlayerVOSS! Well he isn't hindering discussion and did post a read list. Wish he would poke and stuff guess he's null to slight town maybe, what do I know though I'm slightly insane.

AND THATS IT FOLKS. JOIN US LATER TONIGHT FOR OUR NEXT ACT OF HOPEFULLY LYNCHING A SCUM! TILL THEN, Create Chaos Folks!

Also Who's Been Posting on BCD for the past hour or so.
    I'm dyslexic now. first guy is sexyduck not shiftyduck.

37. ISO #337

_duck
    I think Logically Insane is misguided town, so I wasn't inclined to question that read. I think they're trying, sure.

That comment about "causing chaos" seemed like RP, so I don't care for that.

While I strongly disagree with setup spec and the like, I can't see scum making posts such as "we should mislynch anti-town roles" (for their first post) and "let's push the game TOWARDS mechanics" as that would get them a lot of attention.

Darkness also said something about them using 'mod logic' when it came to roles. I know fuck all about what he's referring to so I'm taking him at his word here.

- Calix [been posting for most of the time, but BC made a post recently that Sino responded to]

38. ISO #338

You read one of the most active players in this game so far as being "passive" -- in what universe is that not an odd read? And then, you flipflippoed and are now characterizing him as trying to pocket people. So, he's passive, yet trying to defend everyone? Seems like you just contradicted yourself in pretty quick succession, friend.
    When i say passive, i mean only defending people, never really attacking anyone, have you read the posts i linked ? how do you feel about that ?

-vote Unknown1234

I want to hear more from him

And what about my point about Mesk ?

Good question. By discussing possible roles we spend time being paranoid about their impact and existence and not on scum hunting.

-duck
    I don't really agree about the paranoia, but i see what you mean, okay
    -vote Sino

39. ISO #339

I don't like Mesk's usual shitposting, i was hoping for eggy to give us a bit more content, i would also like to ask Shifty what he thinks about all those accusations on him
    @Shifty how do you feel about all the people attacking you ?
    What is there to feel? Scumhunting is always good even if you are the one getting targeted, contributes towards my reading-ability. Although I can't say I'm satisfied considering the points I've been getting flak on.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    What is there to feel? Scumhunting is always good even if you are the one getting targeted, contributes towards my reading-ability. Although I can't say I'm satisfied considering the points I've been getting flak on.
    Do you think I am misguided town, tunneling, scum pushing a ML...? Surely you must have SOME alignment reads on the people pushing you.

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Yes, scumhunting is good, but speakink about contribution and your reading ability, why don't you contribute more ?
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

My internet is currently fucked, so posting may be limited while I try to fix it. [Calix]
    Please respond to my post #338 when you get the chance, i don't see how Mesk's activity has been more useful than mine BESIDES her reading list
    -vote Sino

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350