Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 4131
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Quit trying to create a world in which you can lynch Rururururu ans still be spared
    Well, after duck's claim, you said such play would get you to think he's town, how does a cc now change that ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Well, after duck's claim, you said such play would get you to think he's town, how does a cc now change that ?
    Two town-aligned Beguilers is obviously OP. I was Beguiler last game and made scum kill themselves.

You are also trying to suggest that MZ would deliberately put in two town-aligned roles that are immune to night kills until N4 at the very least. And would have them CC like this for the hell of it...in a cult setup.

SEEMS LEGIT.

12. ISO #1712

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Insane View Post
    Well let's see you copied my reasoning. So It was because multiple roleclaims including a Super TPR is dumb.

You admitted to a scum motive instead of the town motive. You slipped pretty hard.
    No I really did not. I capitalized B in Basically way back in the day and this was a crumb.

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

Two town-aligned Beguilers is obviously OP. I was Beguiler last game and made scum kill themselves.

You are also trying to suggest that MZ would deliberately put in two town-aligned roles that are immune to night kills until N4 at the very least. And would have them CC like this for the hell of it...in a cult setup.

SEEMS LEGIT.
    Who's to say MattZed Didn't Just do a rng for town roles.

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

Maybe He gave us an extra beguiler and like 3 janitors. We should be reading based on scumminess not this whole role shenagins. We cna debate that d2.
    We have limited time with these 2 players being both the top vote targets of the day.

We don't need to waste time deciding on whether they can both be scum, both be town, or one of each.

They stand or fall on their scumminess not roles.

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

Maybe He gave us an extra beguiler and like 3 janitors. We should be reading based on scumminess not this whole role shenagins. We cna debate that d2.
    Like I said earlier, both are scummy in their own right. I was largely ignoring Duck's posts after he claimed because I couldn't see the scum motivation for claiming like that. Now that this has happened, I've reconsidered.

- Calix

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    correct. Ask banana what my alignment is. If she honestly heart to heart can say to you I am not beguiler, I will accept my first mislynch.

-DucK
    That was me (banana). I am honestly torn on you right now. It doesn't help your case that half of your slot is arguing that you can both be town.

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

Like I said earlier, both are scummy in their own right. I was largely ignoring Duck's posts after he claimed because I couldn't see the scum motivation for claiming like that. Now that this has happened, I've reconsidered.

- Calix
    Yeah, so how can you see a scum motivation for his earlier claim now ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

32. ISO #1732

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    I'd like to point out that the overall tone that Ducky has is like they dgaf if the are lynched. this leads me to believe that they are Lucionos.
    Are you suggesting WIFOM here ? Cause i'm pretty sure scum would give a fuck about being lynched d1
    -vote Sino

33. ISO #1733

That was me (banana). I am honestly torn on you right now. It doesn't help your case that half of your slot is arguing that you can both be town.
    Look at what I said in the qt game about my playstyle. YOU know for a fact I dont WIFOM. You know my alignment, if you say vote me, I wont even defend it. He is my teammate, I trust him, but even if he posted a picture of a giant sign that said lucianos right here, you still know this is town duck.

-DucK

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

Look at what I said in the qt game about my playstyle. YOU know for a fact I dont WIFOM. You know my alignment, if you say vote me, I wont even defend it. He is my teammate, I trust him, but even if he posted a picture of a giant sign that said lucianos right here, you still know this is town duck.

-DucK
    I haven't seen your scum play yet so I can't say you wouldn't be this off the wall and reckless as scum as well

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

I haven't seen your scum play yet so I can't say you wouldn't be this off the wall and reckless as scum as well
    Ask calix. More quality posting, no shit appeals to emotion, I claimed VT as mafia.

I am not sorry I have crazy plays, I am not sorry I rolled my favorite role. I already did my job. Whether it is a free lynch or we have to sac me doesn't really matter to me as I was pretty frustrated and exhausted with this game in the first place.

-DucK

42. ISO #1742

Pretty sure hr wanted GF to claim as well to get "3 outted towns" if I read correctly
    His plan was to get only the consig to reveal, and to get "3 town votes" because the gf would obviously vote with the consig
    -vote Sino

43. ISO #1743

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Yeah, so how can you see a scum motivation for his earlier claim now ?
    Truth be told, I don't know what to make of his claim now, nor do I have any educated guesses on why he did it. I just think Kenshin is being truthful here.

Banana makes a good point that he made such a big deal about the Super TPRs claiming and then that giant semantics argument over mass-roleclaiming, which didn't look good to begin with.

Granted I am not being impartial here, given how shamelessly anti-town Duck has been compared to Kenshin (reckless role-claiming, demanding town blocs with the Super TPRs, tunneling based on petty things, erratic voting patterns, etc), so I am more inclined to get rid of him based on that alone. That's just me being biased though.

- Calix

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

-DucK
    Also you had us pretty high up on your scum list

Why are you now referring to us as town, that if I don't view you as town Beguiler then you'll accept your lynch?

46. ISO #1746

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    Not unless they planned this shit well in advance. Take one of the most devastating roles to them out of the game. Its stupid, but its a plan.
    That would be at the cost of one of their members, 50% of a scum faction i have a hard time believe they'd go for that
    -vote Sino

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

Pretty sure hr wanted GF to claim as well to get "3 outted towns" if I read correctly
    either or, one outted acts as two confirmed town because one sheeps the other from behind the scenes. I was already outted, so just outting one more. The protective would just heal the godfather or consig and we were dandy.

-DucK

49. ISO #1749

Ask calix. More quality posting, no shit appeals to emotion, I claimed VT as mafia.

I am not sorry I have crazy plays, I am not sorry I rolled my favorite role. I already did my job. Whether it is a free lynch or we have to sac me doesn't really matter to me as I was pretty frustrated and exhausted with this game in the first place.

-DucK
    And as town you would be screaming "lynch me now dumb fucks and when I flip Beguiler lynch rurururu"

Yet here its soft pleas to me to see you as town while crylander works another angle

50. ISO #1750

Also you had us pretty high up on your scum list

Why are you now referring to us as town, that if I don't view you as town Beguiler then you'll accept your lynch?
    Because if you say I am not the town, I know to last will that you are confirmed FBI Agent.

If my role has no use in game, it sure as hell will in the graveyard.

-DucK