User Tag List

Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 4131
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Lets keep the guy who hasn't read a single page, and who you are now saying is not a super over a guy who has read every page, has had mixed contribution, and has a history of strong day 2 play!

_DucK
    If you REALLY insist on keeping Kovath alive just because of some retarded meta crap, and if you've stated intent to vote Kenshin, then we might as well go there.

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Insane View Post
    Why do you think rurouni is scum.

Haven't seen you make an argument about it yet.
    I told it when i posted my reads a long time ago : he said he's been doing reaction tests and acted kinda OMGUS for most of the game, i can't see his play coming from a town perspective
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

No more votes on kenishin please unless you won't be coming back.
    Would you like me to unvote him ? I won't have too much time tomorrow, but i will have enough time to vote him
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

15. ISO #1615

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    So hello, I told Quick I'd be busy Saturday and just got some time today before work to get on...

So many pages and apparently we're at L-3?

I'm talking to Quick now but an update would be lovely.

~AIVION
    Your update is your slot claims to have entered late and tried reaction testing, and then has been IMO playing odd. You are pretty much at claim or die, but you can ask your partner and others before feeling the need to claim.

-DucK

16. ISO #1616

Yes more votes, I am rescinding my votein 2 1/2 hours, if there is no more votes on him, I will no longer be apart of a RK lynch for day1.

-DucK
    You know we always lynch people at EoD, why wouldn't you be willing to vote him again later ?
    -vote Sino

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Oh that is a pretty cop out answer. "You were so easy to see as scum" now it is "well you are just an idiot"........................................
    No you're a scummy idiot. But Kenshin is just scum.
    See there's a ever so minute difference.

You could just be an idiot overreacting to the whole 1:1 thing and got way to egotistical, so you got confident and felt like roleclaiming and you eventaully started to break down after 30pages, generally town break easier than scum in my experience.

Kenshin, I can't think of a way to explain where he is still town.

19. ISO #1619

No you're a scummy idiot. But Kenshin is just scum.
    See there's a ever so minute difference.

You could just be an idiot overreacting to the whole 1:1 thing and got way to egotistical, so you got confident and felt like roleclaiming and you eventaully started to break down after 30pages, generally town break easier than scum in my experience.

Kenshin, I can't think of a way to explain where he is still town.
    There's also the chance kenshin may be bussing you, when he hopped on the train. But that means I lynch the busser.

20. ISO #1620

Your update is your slot claims to have entered late and tried reaction testing, and then has been IMO playing odd. You are pretty much at claim or die, but you can ask your partner and others before feeling the need to claim.

-DucK
    Yea, All i got is that he found you were rolefishing, and tested out a theory on You and BCD Being Luciano's.

Also he went overboard with Reaction Testing... yea.

Well If it comes down to claiming we will I guess. More updates will be nice though I don't have too much time to go reading through 80 pages.

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

He has stated he is GOING TO claim. I want time to evaluate the claim, not be like OH 10 SECONDS WE SHOULD ALL VOTE WHOOPS!

-DucK
    He won't claim if you remove your vote and i doubt we get more votes on him during the next 2-3 hours
    -vote Sino

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

Well if no one is going to explain fully besides Duck's Archon on why our slot is being scum-read then we will.

I got 2 hours so I'm trying the best i can to catch myself up.
    There also was an argument between your slot and BCD, some of us feel like your other head used some OMGUS
    -vote Sino

27. ISO #1627

Here you go LI.
    Oh. It's not OMGUS. But more sorta not making sense. I didn't notice any distancing and then i agree with BCD's reasoning of you are voting pre-flip associations beacuse both are scum.... wat.

But why did you decide to bring up this action in particular about yourself?
    Do you feel like this vote makes you validated as being pro-town and if so why?
    I wasn't even attacking you on this point and you bring it up. It seems like you are trying to earn yourself town-cred from me in a last-ditch effort to avoid a lynch.

28. ISO #1628

Yea, All i got is that he found you were rolefishing, and tested out a theory on You and BCD Being Luciano's.

Also he went overboard with Reaction Testing... yea.

Well If it comes down to claiming we will I guess. More updates will be nice though I don't have too much time to go reading through 80 pages.
    I have been role hunting all game, that is correct. Always have been, always will be.

-DucK

29. ISO #1629

Well if no one is going to explain fully besides Duck's Archon on why our slot is being scum-read then we will.

I got 2 hours so I'm trying the best i can to catch myself up.
    Then do it so we can talk about it.

Time Zones and Schedules are things.
    The later you claim the less likely you are to survive.

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    There also was an argument between your slot and BCD, some of us feel like your other head used some OMGUS
    I think he was still testing out that Theory a bit too extremely..? I can't say without reading the posts.

We'll see what Quick has to say on LI's recent post about his interactions here since as I said, I'm pretty much in the dark... More info would be nice too please. I'm on page 5 atm.

~AIVION

33. ISO #1633

Oh. It's not OMGUS. But more sorta not making sense. I didn't notice any distancing and then i agree with BCD's reasoning of you are voting pre-flip associations beacuse both are scum.... wat.

I wasn't even attacking you on this point and you bring it up. It seems like you are trying to earn yourself town-cred from me in a last-ditch effort to avoid a lynch.
    Also I want an answer to this

34. ISO #1634

Then do it so we can talk about it.

Time Zones and Schedules are things.
    The later you claim the less likely you are to survive.
    I, Myself, agree that we should claim now. But let Quick Speak first please... if no one is satisfied then I will claim for us.

~AIVION

35. ISO #1635

I, Myself, agree that we should claim now. But let Quick Speak first please... if no one is satisfied then I will claim for us.

~AIVION
    You know It's really scummy when you say you are going to claim 5 times in a row and at no point actually claim within those 5 posts.

36. ISO #1636

I explained this in my very next engagement with CBD. I wanted to see what kind of traction it could get. It was stupid to think it could actually work. Its was too risky and it backfired horribly.

37. ISO #1637

I explained this in my very next engagement with CBD. I wanted to see what kind of traction it could get. It was stupid to think it could actually work. Its was too risky and it backfired horribly.
    This is exciting and all but just claim I need spice.

-DucK

38. ISO #1638

Thats not an answer to the question.

That's saying why you voted BCD.

I am asking

Why You Decided To Bring This Particular Action Up DIRECTLY To ME When All Of My Reasons for Scum Reading You had NOTHING to do with that vote?

39. ISO #1639

What do you mean you "wanted to see what kind of traction it could get"? How does that NOT read as "I wanted to see how easy it would be to get votes on BCD" ???

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

I think he was still testing out that Theory a bit too extremely..? I can't say without reading the posts.

We'll see what Quick has to say on LI's recent post about his interactions here since as I said, I'm pretty much in the dark... More info would be nice too please. I'm on page 5 atm.

~AIVION
    I'd advise you skip a bit through the beginning, the argument with Calix started post #1158, it's page 58 for me.

Also, if you want to get through quicky, you maybe should focus on the interaction between your slot and BCD
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

OK we are going to claim our actual role. This will explain why we have our vote on Ducky.

Hard claim: Beguiler
    Gonna add:

I think he was trying to be as loud as possible to attract in a possible NK or re-direct a FBI convert... we did talk about this as well.

Yes we are a Beguiler.

~AIIVON

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

Thats not an answer to the question.

That's saying why you voted BCD.

I am asking

Why You Decided To Bring This Particular Action Up DIRECTLY To ME When All Of My Reasons for Scum Reading You had NOTHING to do with that vote?[
    Answer The Question.
    Well why don't you explain why you are scum reading us.