Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    Look, I'm an 'in the moment' type player, so while I can catch up, it will take a long time and not pay too many dividends. If you don't believe this, consider me scum and vote me, and then I can vote you for going after low hanging fruit.
    So you would vote someone for voting you for a legitimate reason? Use your "in the moment" to question people while you are on and get reads and vote based on that then. Don't get me this lazy whimsical voting bullshit.

-DucK

4. ISO #604

Feeling a bit more happy seeing some more posts, of course i will now do a read on Fatalis at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    That was a shit ton of posts for a S-FM

STRONG scum read on Kovath, STRONG feeling of FBI

Scum read on Unknown1234, Luciano
    Not so sure on the other Luciano, most likely BCD of Shifty, but might be one of those with few posts

VERY STRONG town read on SexyDucK
    Town read on Voss, GET
    Weaker town read on Sino
    Logically Insane is town I guess by POE

pod, Rurouni Kenshin and G4 haven't posted enough

The weirdest feelings are Shifty and Logically Insane, if that helps
    Interesting Reads list. Still somewhat lacking in the information. Let me ask you this. Do you agree with what Duck did? Why do you feel i am Luciano and Kovath is FBI? I don't follow why you feel which one we could possibly be. Can you define "weirdest feelings" ?

Strong town read on you IS because of your claim + the fact that your um, "intra-archon" reaction feels real
    No, because I definitely see how someone could mafia read either you or Logically Insane
    I also have a slight scum read on Shifty

Don't agree with your mafia read on Voss, however, I think he's legit trying to be pro-town

In the few initial posts he tried to seem pro-town, then admitted that it was shit-posting when called out, then tried to justify it by saying he's trying to provoke discussion, then feels like he's trying way too hard to seem pro-town

FBI is gut feeling + I read unknown as Luciano, and I don't see them both as luciano
    Why do you feel like Voss is town? Why does his reaction feel real? "gut feeling" is not really something that should be used to describe who you think is scum. Can you explain this more?

Few other comments that seem useless, such as:
    Oh yes lets pile in the Kovath votes
    Oh...
    Overall, still lacking a strong opinion for him. Will re-collect new information when provided.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Rurouni: Very little (similar to Fatalis) will do the best that i can.
    OK, I got to page 7 (20ppp) and I have decided that since I have 3 games to catch up in I will not prolly be catching up in any of them.

So far, what I read is that kovath is town for pretty much no reason.

For that reason:

-vote Kovath
    So are you saying that you think he is scum because there is no reason to see him as town? Would appreciate if you could provide more on this opinion.

He gave a fair reasoning for voting him, and he does not appear to be sheeping or pushing a mislynch that would pass. Do you have a reason for voting him?

-DucK
    Not really.[/QUOTE]

Mmm, just curious about this. Why are you commenting on other votes when you yourself have not exactly explained your own vote? Rather suspicious and in a way just looking for someone else to vote, meaning a lynch train to jump on.

Look, I'm an 'in the moment' type player, so while I can catch up, it will take a long time and not pay too many dividends. If you don't believe this, consider me scum and vote me, and then I can vote you for going after low hanging fruit.
    I can relate to this. I have a hard time going back through EVERYTHING, which is specifically why i haven't done the largest reads, so much information i just get too bored of it. As for the comment, somewhat irrelevant but i can't say this makes me feel any different on him.

That's it. Not a lot at all.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Duck:

The duck team is one that i would almost never vote. I can say honestly from this game and previous games that they are not scum, and i will say why.

1.) How they act. The reveal is not something a scum would do, i understand this has been slightly covered so i apologize. I cannot see this being a good motive for a scum player to do. Especially with this role, the Luciano's need all the help they can get, why would they take this role? Definitely not a FBI agent at this point, i doubt the FBI agent would claim something that has chance for it to be revealed. The interactions that i have seen duck involved in are as followed: Duck and I, Duck and Calix, slight bit of interaction between Sino and Duck. This is important to look at because the interactions between players is really important to consider. This slot normally gets acknowledged for being in the spotlight, but this game it seems to be a different play. Why do i say this? Because when we were scum together he constantly tunneled me. Last game, he was tunneling me and then stopped. Well, at that point i had to ask myself why, and it is very obvious to me. If your a town, your not close-minded. Your more open to seeing different perspectives on different people, and you don't likely focus on a single player. He has been a lot more optimistic and open-minded about this game, and i really do look at this as a town play. His Calix conversation was not the most detailed, i wouldn't pick a lot out of it. As was the one with me. With Sino he had more input i believe, but all in consideration he is not having weird comments or anything i would find scummy. He has also been more involved in this game i believe. He is more involved in hunting down groups of people, which is something in the past that wasn't highly noticed.

At this point, i am really tired and i am starting to see a repetition in my argument, so i will take the last four reads for tomorrow. Any questions i will take time now to answer them.

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    @Unknown1234 is there a specific player's playstyle you are trying to mimic this game?

-DucK
    Not at all, playing differently i admit, but i have to find something that i find beneficial and something that i like and will use for the future. But no, i am not mimicing anyones play as far as i can tell. Similar maybe?

15. ISO #615

I can assure you, I was asleep almost the entire time. Try picking on someone with bad reasons, not people who know they are giving bad reasons.
    During that 10 hour block I never once said "wow these non posters are useless" What I have said is, your posts after coming back have been laughable. You were asleep, and that is okay, but you are here now and voting against your reads.

If you are an "in the moment" player than create dialogue with the people around and vote based on that.

-DucK

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Not at all, playing differently i admit, but i have to find something that i find beneficial and something that i like and will use for the future. But no, i am not mimicing anyones play as far as i can tell. Similar maybe?
    Looked like helz from last game IMO, was just curious if you were trying to copy that because it was not awful play on day 1 and I could see you trying the core concept of it.

_duck

17. ISO #617

During that 10 hour block I never once said "wow these non posters are useless" What I have said is, your posts after coming back have been laughable. You were asleep, and that is okay, but you are here now and voting against your reads.

If you are an "in the moment" player than create dialogue with the people around and vote based on that.

-DucK
    I doing that right now with you *shock*.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Duck:

The duck team is one that i would almost never vote. I can say honestly from this game and previous games that they are not scum, and i will say why.

1.) How they act. The reveal is not something a scum would do, i understand this has been slightly covered so i apologize. I cannot see this being a good motive for a scum player to do. Especially with this role, the Luciano's need all the help they can get, why would they take this role? Definitely not a FBI agent at this point, i doubt the FBI agent would claim something that has chance for it to be revealed. The interactions that i have seen duck involved in are as followed: Duck and I, Duck and Calix, slight bit of interaction between Sino and Duck. This is important to look at because the interactions between players is really important to consider. This slot normally gets acknowledged for being in the spotlight, but this game it seems to be a different play. Why do i say this? Because when we were scum together he constantly tunneled me. Last game, he was tunneling me and then stopped. Well, at that point i had to ask myself why, and it is very obvious to me. If your a town, your not close-minded. Your more open to seeing different perspectives on different people, and you don't likely focus on a single player. He has been a lot more optimistic and open-minded about this game, and i really do look at this as a town play. His Calix conversation was not the most detailed, i wouldn't pick a lot out of it. As was the one with me. With Sino he had more input i believe, but all in consideration he is not having weird comments or anything i would find scummy. He has also been more involved in this game i believe. He is more involved in hunting down groups of people, which is something in the past that wasn't highly noticed.

At this point, i am really tired and i am starting to see a repetition in my argument, so i will take the last four reads for tomorrow. Any questions i will take time now to answer them.
    I agree with this obviously because it town reads me. The only thing I disagree with is my involvement. I am equally involved in every game. If I had rolled cult, I would have been fucking depressed, but I would have still tried 100%.

Also @Unknown1234 keep in mind that when fatalis noted a possible scumslip of you, I immediately knocked it down as NAI. While it contradicts my point because I am the one bringing it up, I had a very easy chance to throw more pressure onto unknown and deflected off of him for an accurate reason.

I have also attacked many players this game. Scum want to make friends, not piss off the entire town. Then again I am pretty reckless.

Now the question for me is, what is an untunneled scum unknown capable of?

-DucK

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Feeling a bit more happy seeing some more posts, of course i will now do a read on Fatalis at the moment.

Interesting Reads list. Still somewhat lacking in the information. Let me ask you this. Do you agree with what Duck did? Why do you feel i am Luciano and Kovath is FBI? I don't follow why you feel which one we could possibly be. Can you define "weirdest feelings" ?

Why do you feel like Voss is town? Why does his reaction feel real? "gut feeling" is not really something that should be used to describe who you think is scum. Can you explain this more?

Few other comments that seem useless, such as:

Overall, still lacking a strong opinion for him. Will re-collect new information when provided.
    don't agree but it shows town motives

you can always predict alignments, its like trying to distinguish SK from maf in this case

weirdest plays, most un readable

bcs Voss' post says his honest thoughts and the tone seems honest, I try to create a complete personality of each player in my mind

i most often just go along with my feelings.. its usually right

but here, I'll try to elaborate the case on you: I dont think YOUR commenting on every single post is a sign of actively trying to scumhunt. it feels artificial and you are running around in place instead of trying to push scumhunting forward

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

you can always predict alignments, its like trying to distinguish SK from maf in this case

bcs Voss' post says his honest thoughts and the tone seems honest, I try to create a complete personality of each player in my mind

but here, I'll try to elaborate the case on you: I dont think YOUR commenting on every single post is a sign of actively trying to scumhunt. it feels artificial and you are running around in place instead of trying to push scumhunting forward
    I pull out every post that i see as importance. If you are going to judge me for not commenting on EVERY POST i think you need to immediately give read lists on everyone.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

Fatalis is really towny for me at the current moment. ( I swear I am not trying to town read people who have me as town and vice versa.)

The fact he is reading people off what he perceives their agenda is, and not off whether or not he agrees with their logic.

Does mafia fatalis really care for unknown's motive, or how genuine voss seems? It is possible, many good players do it, but I think it is more likely that mafia overlook these things and try to find holes in weak logic or posts that are vague and easy to misinterpret.

-DucK

30. ISO #630

If people give their reads now it gives us the ability to track their thought process throughout the game and see where they are coming from. Also people who are town reading people for weak reasons or have people as scum for weak reasons can be questioned further. It's that or sit here and talk about the weather.

-duck
    Eww.

31. ISO #631

@Fatalis , you said Pile on the votes without questioning my read on that slot at all and I thought it was a scummy reaction.
    If he reads someone as scum, why would he care who or why others vote the person except when you start seeing people you thought were mafia also join in on the train. Since you had not posted yet, I do not believe this to be the case.

-DucK

32. ISO #632

@Fatalis while your hear, let me ask you this just based on what you just said.

Are you telling me that my posts aren't honest? What is your opinion on the difference between mine and his then.

You cannot assume a FBI Agent and a Luciano will act differently. Is a Cultist going to act differently then two mafias? They are both going for town trust and to lynch the enemy, i think your justification on this is lousy.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

Eww.
    eww to what? We aren't always responding with each other, but a select few. If people post their full reads we are able to force mistakes from scum, and see who has been consistent with their play and find out their agenda and intent. If we lynch somebody who is mafia, and nobody posts read lists, everyone can just be like "oh I had them as null was not really sure, whoops!" This forces them to make a stance, and if they null read someone who posted a lot of content they better have a good reason.

-DucK

35. ISO #635

Are you telling me that my posts aren't honest? What is your opinion on the difference between mine and his then.

You cannot assume a FBI Agent and a Luciano will act differently. Is a Cultist going to act differently then two mafias? They are both going for town trust and to lynch the enemy, i think your justification on this is lousy.
    Luciano's are currently linked with another person, whether they buddy, middle ground, or distance is up for us to find out. The FBI agent is a lone wolf.

-DucK

36. ISO #636

Luciano's are currently linked with another person, whether they buddy, middle ground, or distance is up for us to find out. The FBI agent is a lone wolf.

-DucK
    Logically you can try to consider the difference between Luciano's and FBI, but what i don't understand is why he thinks IM Luciano and not FBI.

37. ISO #637

If he reads someone as scum, why would he care who or why others vote the person except when you start seeing people you thought were mafia also join in on the train. Since you had not posted yet, I do not believe this to be the case.

-DucK
    You can't be serious here. So he is just going to not give a single fuck why I am voting someone? Take a look at the very poor reason why I voted them. They or someone else should at least ask why I had such a shitty vote.

38. ISO #638

I pull out every post that i see as importance. If you are going to judge me for not commenting on EVERY POST i think you need to immediately give read lists on everyone.
    this does not make sense whatsoever, I am criticizing you for multiquoting and commenting on nearly every post which i feel is useless

39. ISO #639

eww to what? We aren't always responding with each other, but a select few. If people post their full reads we are able to force mistakes from scum, and see who has been consistent with their play and find out their agenda and intent. If we lynch somebody who is mafia, and nobody posts read lists, everyone can just be like "oh I had them as null was not really sure, whoops!" This forces them to make a stance, and if they null read someone who posted a lot of content they better have a good reason.

-DucK
    OK, that is way more explanation than necessary. Currently scum reading you.

40. ISO #640

Logically you can try to consider the difference between Luciano's and FBI, but what i don't understand is why he thinks IM Luciano and not FBI.
    I had the exact same read on you, and kovath. I have since reevaluated on you. I didn't mention or pressure you for it because it was a very loose read, but I can still see how one got to that conclusion. It isn't that you are this name or that name, but you are a team of 2 or a team of 1. The amount of evils in a group drastically altar the flow of the game, and how it is played IMO

I am interested in anyone's thoughts on that last bit if they are interested regardless of their stance.

-DucK

41. ISO #641

this does not make sense whatsoever, I am criticizing you for multiquoting and commenting on nearly every post which i feel is useless
    Sorry, i am tired and if i mis-read what you said then i apologize. I already stated my intentions, that looking at a larger range is better then limiting yourself.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

You can't be serious here. So he is just going to not give a single fuck why I am voting someone? Take a look at the very poor reason why I voted them. They or someone else should at least ask why I had such a shitty vote.
    i understand what you are saying

i DO question the reason for your vote when I first see it
    but it was your goddamn first post and was waiting for more posts instead of judging you on a first post where you clearly indicate you haven't completely catch up

also like duck said, obviously I would like my top scum read to get voted on

44. ISO #644

OK, that is way more explanation than necessary. Currently scum reading you.
    You are being really inconsistent, in your votes, your logic, and now your read on me.

I called you out for your bad vote, which you were thinking someone should have done, so you should have me more town than fatalis in your eyes.

You cant say "ew" to logic, and scum read someone for it. Tell me why it is terrible or else I can say ew to anything.

-DucK

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

PSA: unknown has the tendency to make small errors like that. I am not bashing him for it, but merely stating that he makes these errors as both alignments and once again is NAI.

-Ducken Record.

48. ISO #648

im telling you that you only seem to be contributing at the surface level instead of really trying to find scum. merely commenting is really going nowhere

oh come on don't tell me you never tried to distinguish a neutral killing from a mafia

49. ISO #649

Also, Me and AIVION talked a lot about this game and strategy about it and strategy in general. Like, really extensively. So If I am coming across different than previously that would be why.

~Quick
    What discussion was there that lead to drunkenly waltzing into shit voting?

-DucK

50. ISO #650

PSA: unknown has the tendency to make small errors like that. I am not bashing him for it, but merely stating that he makes these errors as both alignments and once again is NAI.

-Ducken Record.
    alright, i dont think I have played with any of you so I dont have any meta thoughts. this is a first impression

what does NAI stand for?