GoatseOntheCupboard
    GoatseOntheCupboard (2 [L-2]):
    BananaCucho, powerofdeath
    BananaCucho (1 [L-3]):
    G4slight
    G4slight (2 [L-2]):
    Kovath, Whad
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 198 : Stay Classy

Below are two of the main quotes (both from the Illuminati??? game) that have influenced my Goatse read, and explain why I don't believe he is actually "too scummy to be scum" like Whad was arguing. (since I think it's intentional as he clearly knows enough about WIFOM to try out something like acting in an obviously scummy manner to gain town-cred)

Turns out that he did not talk as much about WIFOM in the Beginner's Game and I don't think that the posts where he did have anything to do with his alignment now. Feel free to read over his posts if you want to get a feel yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOnTheCupboard View Post
    This is only a bad move if I am really citizen, because I am now the #1 target for the mafia killers, despite lacking a useful night ability, although the mafia killers know that I am the #1 target which will influence their decision to hit me, thus making them possibly attack the next "town acting player". If the doctor is thinking on the same level the mafia are, the exact same scenario will happen where the mafia either attack me, or another town acting player with (hopefully for the mafia) a useful night action. I think this is a good move, unless somebody wants to educate me on why it is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOnTheCupboard View Post
    Hammer Helz refuses to lead town, he knows everyone will find that scummy but does it anyways. Is he pretending to softclaim a town power role, by trying to make the scum not target him because of his promise of no leadership skills? Is he tryinf to lurk and win as an evil? Probably not tbh. In poker weak = strong and steong = weak so i read Helz impulse as town because of how scummy he chooses to act. IMO impulse hammer is my #1 town read until further events.
    This is more of a side point as it's about what level of WIFOM I, personally, think he's operating on for this game.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

3. ISO #103

The fact that Gaslight only popped in to respond to a question I asked about him does not reassure me that he's town. That complete lack of initiative and self-interested nature is not what I'd consider town-like.

Conversely, more people are scum-reading Gaslight and scum-reading him harder, which means more people that will vote for him compared to those who would vote for Goatse. Thus, it would make more sense to vote for Goatse and ensure that both of them remain a viable choice. Hm.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    The fact that Gaslight only popped in to respond to a question I asked about him does not reassure me that he's town. That complete lack of initiative and self-interested nature is not what I'd consider town-like.

Conversely, more people are scum-reading Gaslight and scum-reading him harder, which means more people that will vote for him compared to those who would vote for Goatse. Thus, it would make more sense to vote for Goatse and ensure that both of them remain a viable choice. Hm.
    At the moment they are both viable choices since they're both at L-2. I like your recent content and it's enough to placate me for now. I won't be on near EoD but I highly prefer G4slight as our lynch today. My vote is going to stay here but do as you will.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

5. ISO #105

L-1. Do not vote without stating your intention to hammer first.

I've seen Goatse reading the thread. (although he seems to have disappeared) I trust that he is in a position to defend himself against the points made against him.

Sadly, I have no choice but to leave now. I encourage everyone to exercise good judgment when it comes to weighing up any defenses or/ and role claims that may take place in my absence. I for one cannot bring myself to be worried about the latter.

-vote GoatseOnTheCupboard

Peace.

6. ISO #106

Below are two of the main quotes (both from the Illuminati??? game) that have influenced my Goatse read, and explain why I don't believe he is actually "too scummy to be scum" like Whad was arguing. (since I think it's intentional as he clearly knows enough about WIFOM to try out something like acting in an obviously scummy manner to gain town-cred)

Turns out that he did not talk as much about WIFOM in the Beginner's Game and I don't think that the posts where he did have anything to do with his alignment now. Feel free to read over his posts if you want to get a feel yourself.

This is more of a side point as it's about what level of WIFOM I, personally, think he's operating on for this game.
    Hey calix! I think that the last 2 posts you made reveal a lot about your character/allignment this game. Anyways there are a few decent points you've made and some bad ones, namely
    1. In those 2 posts you quoted, I was the godfather and tried incredibly hard to act town by claiming my role day 1 and then bussing my afk bad player teammate. So are you quoting these 2 games and posting them not as proof that scum Goatse says weird things, but that scum Goatse loves WIFOM and would definitely act very town in one game and weird/seemingly anti-town in the next in order to confuse people that I've played with? (makes sense tbh, since I know you and banana were both in that game). I find it weird that you didn't explain to the town that I was actually godfather in the illuminati game? Seems much smarter to be truthful and not leave information out of your posts than to purposefully be ambiguous to make your point that I'm scum. Anyways all that's proven is that I act town when I'm scum and act dtow when I'm town sooo whatever. I was just trying a new line in RVS anyways.

Anyways, I've explained my reasoning behind making weird nonsensical posts, especially where I put wifom words in gaslights mouth as me trying to see how others would react to strange town behaviour. I was not trying to act anti-town anyways, more to try to provoke hopefully honest reactions from town and scum, though I can see why some of you read it that way.

Anyways I actually think it's 0/10 so bad that you are limiting the two likely votes today to be me or gaslight. Idk how nobody has made the point that gaslight is an inexperienced and bad player and reacts unpredictably to pressure but hey, if you want to force a mislynch while simultaneously ignoring PoDs promise to interview players 1on1 and then lurking, and kovaths lack of personality, town/scumreads and obvious sheepvoting and blindly following the popular town opinion that's cool. You are litwrally my #1 scumread because your post seems so narrow minded and literally like it's trying to push town to Lynch 1 of 2 players you know are town. And that's impressive because every post of kovaths I've read might as well have the signature of "hey don't mind me, I'm a lurking sheep scum trying to fly below the radar and pick on a weak new player (gaslight).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

7. ISO #107

In my L-3 opinion I would Lynch in the order of calix, khovak then gaslight, because I think calix and khovak are acting scummy and that gaslight is not contributing anything except making everybody talk about him and giving a shield to PoD and khovak who I think need more attention from other players.
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

8. ISO #108

@Calix in case you are still here

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Decided to look at Kovath's posts. The first two posts are mostly here to provide a bit more context to Kovath's posts so far. Most of the early potential trolling isn't included.

Strange that he finds Goatse to be a 'null' read. Given how much I have found in his posts, it's hard to believe that Kovath (a player perfectly capable of deep analysis) would gloss over everything he's done as 'not seeing enough'.

I wonder if he has anything to say about the votes now...none of his later posts suggest that he followed through with that last comment.

The oddest thing for me about Kovath's play is that he talks in a fair amount of depth about why POD could be potential scum, yet he does not place him on his 'acceptable lynches' list.

Instead, he suggests that I would be more acceptable. (presumably implying that he would support a policy-lynch on me)

For someone who has not provided much reasoning for why POD could be town, this is a noteworthy omission.

Notice that he also goes out of his way to say that his comments on POD are not indicative of a scum-read, seeing as he does this on three occasions. His other comments closely align with Whad's thoughts (as he said himself) and are not something that he hedges with nearly as much as he does with his POD read.

His reasoning for why he doesn't think POD is scum, especially after noting a string of potential scummy behaviour, eludes me and is something he should explain in more depth.
    I was wondering when someone was going to call me out for that.

Anyway, my thoughts are this. I find G4slight and Goatse to be scummier, G4 for aforementioned reasons and Goatse now with a continued defense of G4 as a new player and inexperienced with pressure. I saw how that worked out with TimeForce in the Music game; the possibility exists that G4 is actually town and Goatse is looking to get town cred with him for the defense. He's also applied the go-to, vanilla explanation of "I wanted to get honest reactions" in answer to questions about scummy behavior. Sometimes it's just that, but often it's used to veil scum intentions, to throw back pressure and identify the most pro-town players.

For PoD, I am willing to acknowledge the possibility of feeble town motivation and want to see more from him in the coming days. For all I know, he's away / laying low and analysing. If his trend continues on day 2, then I'd be willing to lynch him but the other two flips would yield us more information imo. Also, I don't have a gut feeling on him, while mine on the other two are stronger.

I am no longer willing to lynch Calix. I don't think I need to explain myself there.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #111

Damn wtf with all of those posts trying to read me.

I don't really like Goatse's reaction to Calix vote putting him at L-1.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    @Calix in case you are still here
    It seemed like Goatse is trying to ping Calix and try to convince her to unvote him. This kind of behavior kinda made me think he is more concerned on his own survival than actually scumhunting.

Especially now with about 1 hour left in the day and I dont think anybody really want to lynch Calix. Goatse havent really made any good argument. He didnt convince any of the town to hop on Calix's train, and isn't trying hard enough. His tone was more like "Okay I accepted this fate" than like "WTF DONT LYNCH ME?!" make me think this is the correct lynch.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Damn wtf with all of those posts trying to read me.

I don't really like Goatse's reaction to Calix vote putting him at L-1.

It seemed like Goatse is trying to ping Calix and try to convince her to unvote him. This kind of behavior kinda made me think he is more concerned on his own survival than actually scumhunting.

Especially now with about 1 hour left in the day and I dont think anybody really want to lynch Calix. Goatse havent really made any good argument. He didnt convince any of the town to hop on Calix's train, and isn't trying hard enough. His tone was more like "Okay I accepted this fate" than like "WTF DONT LYNCH ME?!" make me think this is the correct lynch.
    Calix is afk and will not be unvoting me. I just want to point out calix successfully changing the train on a member of the town who is more likely to contribute than gaslight on dubious circumstances, her safe as heck null reads on her buddy khovak who somehow escapes persecution despite his lack of aggression, safe tactics and sheepvoting, and the fact that even if nobody wants to follow me on calix or khovak then g4slight who I personally read as a bad, null player is probably a better lynch as he will contribute less to discussions if he is town. GG lads, hammer if you want I am citizen.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Day 2

Nobody died tonight. Since there was no tragedy tonight, the Host forced everyone to watch the movie Plan 9 from Outer Space.
    It's certainly more productive than drinking the sorrows away.

Players :

• Kovath
    • powerofdeath
    • BananaCucho
    • G4slight
    • Calix
    • Whad
    • GoatseOntheCupboard (Godfather, Lynched Day 1)

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

@powerofdeath @Kovath @BananaCucho @Whad @G4slight

If one of you guys roleblocked/ healed/ have a damning night result on someone, kindly state it now. I claim no such thing.

I'd like to have a flawless Day 2 win, so let's see if that happens.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

i wasnt roleblocked or attacked
    Noted.

Any thoughts on who Goatse's scum buddy might be?

25. ISO #125

-vote g4slight

My fos for 2nd mafia.
    Why do you think that? I agree, but I'd like to hear your spec on it.

Kovath/ Gaslight is where I think the 2nd mafia lies.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

G4 had his vote on banana, was around during the time he couldve hammered goatse, and it made me think he was trying to afk the rest of the day as an execuse to not hammer hoping the day would be skipped. Luckily Kovath hammered. I just think its very anti town to not hammer at that point
    I wonder if it really IS that obvious and it's already GG. Having the entire scum team be the leading trains on Day 1...that's hilarious.

Since I don't think scum would bus with this level of activity, everyone on Goatse's train looks better off for it. This isn't as applicable to Banana as her vote was pure RVS, but I think she's town in any case.

Kovath didn't HAVE to appear to hammer Goatse. He could have just lurked and pretended he wasn't around, so he has that going for him.

28. ISO #128

I wonder if it really IS that obvious and it's already GG. Having the entire scum team be the leading trains on Day 1...that's hilarious.

Since I don't think scum would bus with this level of activity, everyone on Goatse's train looks better off for it. This isn't as applicable to Banana as her vote was pure RVS, but I think she's town in any case.

Kovath didn't HAVE to appear to hammer Goatse. He could have just lurked and pretended he wasn't around, so he has that going for him.
    Yes, I was going to say this. Nobody stated intent to hammer, and there was no guarantee goatse would be hammered. Unless bussing, Calix + Kovath (for the ally oop both of you) should be off limits to lynching today at least.

Also lol that I RVS voted the Godfather
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    @Whad I was throwing random sentences with questionable reasoning out there and really just wanted to see how g4slight would react to it. I see banana throwing loaded questions at g4slight too and I think it's smart and good to see how people react not only to standard questioning but "Lol why do you think calix and banana are on a team" and other logical fallacies. G4slight seems to be reacting quite horribly to pressure, he seems inexperienced though so not necessarily a scumtell. I hate how he is being aggressive towards his accuser Banana but not towards any other player, unlike Calix and Kovath who have already started the grilling.
    His "read" on G4slight

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

This was going to be my pretty weak-sauce last will, but I was busy:

Hey townies. Sorry this last will is not the greatest. I've run short on time but wanted to submit at least something.

Calix gets major townpoints since she could have easily voted G4slight and diverted the lynch from the Godfather (Goat) if she was the last remaining mafia.

Kovath
    Banana

I've been townreading both of these players. They were both also on the Goat lynch.

I think it's basically now between PoD and G4slight.
    I still find G4slight the scummiest of the two based on what he has posted, himself (also did not vote Goat). But my question is, would the mafia godfather answer questions in the day thread for his mafia minion G4slight (#17)? or would the Godfather blatantly attempt to get the heat off his minion by claiming he has a cool posting strategy (#6? Based off of Goat's interactions I think PoD is the scummiest, but based off of textual analysis, I would go for G4slight.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Last night I was attacked and healed. Thanks doc!
    Doctor should immediately claim to verify this. That gives us 2/6 confirmed players to work with.

Bonus points if said Doctor is Gaslight/ Kovath.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Hey townies. Sorry this last will is not the greatest. I've run short on time but wanted to submit at least something.

Calix gets major townpoints since she could have easily voted G4slight and diverted the lynch from the Godfather (Goat) if she was the last remaining mafia.

Kovath
    Banana

I've been townreading both of these players. They were both also on the Goat lynch.

I still find G4slight the scummiest of the two based on what he has posted, himself (also did not vote Goat). But my question is, would the mafia godfather answer questions in the day thread for his mafia minion G4slight (#17)? or would the Godfather blatantly attempt to get the heat off his minion by claiming he has a cool posting strategy (#6? Based off of Goat's interactions I think PoD is the scummiest, but based off of textual analysis, I would go for G4slight.
    You really scumread me );

37. ISO #137

That rules out roleblocking.
    Unless cc'd. If not there's always the old "no attack, claim doc'd" way to go but that's also unlikely. If we vote up the doc they can reveal ans won't be cc'd, if we vote up scum and they claim doc they are cc'd. If no doc is found by mass claim we lynch Whad.

For today Whad also is not in the lynch pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Kovath
    Banana

I really really REALLY cannot see how you concluded that Goatse's interactions make POD look the worst. If anything, his blatant buddying of Gaslight/ random distancing of Kovath are more obvious.

Can you walk me through this read in more detail?

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

If Sheriff/ Detective has a clear on a player, reveal now. Bonus points if said clear is NOT on Whad/ POD.

I hard-claim Citizen, by the by.

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Godfather - Goatse
    Mafia - ???

Doctor - POD
    Citizen - Calix
    Citizen - Banana

45. ISO #145

I really doubt RLVG would put in two Doctors. That would be unbelievably shitty and a massive nerf to the town. (no invests PLUS counter-claims)

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Unless an extremely lucky guess by Whad, both POD and Whad are conf town

Hopefully Kovath or gaslight is the TPR and that would make 3
    One of them HAS to be the last TPR, lol?

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

One of them HAS to be the last TPR, lol?
    Wait, never mind. Forgot Whad hasn't claimed.