Night 4
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 4

1. ISO #1

Night 4

So...anywho Auckmid, it looks like we have to side with Eternity on this one. It's 100% certain that Dimwit has you figured out. Anywho Jesus should present himself to us, and we should be able to lynch him. That'll satisfy one of our win conditions anywho. We just have to watch out for those other nasty demons and protect me and you :0

2. ISO #2

Re: Night 4

Oh wow, this whole day ended without me logging in. So Ambient is confirmed to be Lucifer, eh.

Just two things. I am SO glad Auckmid chose not to execute Yayap, as things turned out the way they did. Kudos, kudos! Second, I know Shepherd can check the people who visited a certain person. Since Zane is dead, and Dimwit is the other one, no one else can trace wolfcheese back to Auckmid, right (assuming that's whom he jailed)?

3. ISO #3

Since it seems that we need to side with eternity, my descision tonight went back to Waaagh's night 1 find, which is Dust being sinner. Since that was first night, there is still every possibility that Dust is a demon, maybe even 1 of the 2 unsealed one's.

In jail chat, I am taking a very small gambit with my approach. I am pretending that I have no leads on Dusts role, and simply random jailed him. While I suspect that Dust is a good enough player not to buy it and say that he is a sinner who is not a demon, i'm hoping that he just might fall for it, and reveal himself by fake claiming.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Poor you. Try being Citizen 3 times out of your first 4, and vanila mafia that 1 non-citizen time

Anyway, things may still get to be more interesting. My death is the last chance for Sin to win. Since the town made a realy dumb decision lynching Ambient today, I will support you guys and sin over eternity, and will not put your names in my last will. Having said that, please don't try and get me killed

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8