2 50.00%
  • Side with Eternity, execute Yapyao

2 50.00%
  • Yapyap is lieing, execute Yapyap

0 0%

Thread: Choice

1. ISO #1

Choice

Yapyap has claimed Sinner. I think that I believe him. Tonight is a quite a big choice, because if we kill another sinner, that we permanantly make us enemys of sin, which will force us to have to rely on Etenity and Humanity.

I am actualy thinking of letting Yapyap go. If we go with Sin, the only people we need fear are assasins. However, I would like to hear your feedbacks before I do anything that big.

2. ISO #2

Re: Choice

Allying with Eternity means going with the masses. Allying with Sin means going with power. Very unstable power, that is.

What I fear is, from what I've heard, the forumers value Yayap as a brilliant thinker and stalker. If he turns out to be a sealed demon and figures out who Tiberius is, (which he already has suspicions judging from that PM he sent you, or even worse, if he still thinks you're Jesus) he can turn against us in a heartbeat and quickly eliminate you, forcing Rome to side with Sin. From my stalking, I can see you've never attempted to hide your presence from the Online list, Auckmid (and starting now is unwise as well), and if Yayap is as good a mechanics player as I hear he is, he is capable of nailing you to the spot on roles. I have to say fred and Perotto (or do you prefer Elixir?) are impressive in their stealth. I’ve not managed to successfully stalk you two at all.

From what I can understand on game mechanics, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but after day 7 or so, they can practically go on a killing spree if Jesus is lynched and they just want to win as soon as possible. Their kill is not through Lucifer, so attacking a Legionnaire isn't going to negatively affect them except delay their kill count by 1. Town can lynch once a day. 3 Assassin kills left (and one Assassin seems a bit crummy). Probability of hitting demon by random killing is more or less than 20%. Assuming worst case scenario that all the demons are unsealed, recruited, and living, and say our hunch of someone being a demon is correct half the time, after 5 days and nights, with all the assassin kills and lynchings, they would still have 3 kills a night if they keep Beelzebub safe from Legionnaires. That is ridiculous. Not to mention if you add all the mis-lynchings in there...

Of course, I’m pessimistic that I always think of the worst scenario. But if we help Sin rise to power, they can very well turn their backs on us without a second thought.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4