User Tag List

1. ISO #1

daheadsmiter: 1-S2-1-3575514

Account Name: daheadsmiter

Account ID: 1-S2-1-3575514

In-Game Name: Succulent Splencer

Crimes Commited: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account name: AIVION

Summary: On Day 1 The Mayor, 13 (Bill Cosby charged with rape) Revealed. On The following night, daheadsmiter (Vigilante) Decided to shoot him, stating in his last will: "I Will be damned to see Bill as my mayor damned pedophile..." However a bodyguard blocked his way... but he still tried to kill the mayor and instead got 2 townies killed in the process. The Mayor died the following night, if he hadn't of tried to Throw by shooting the Mayor... 1 less town would of died while the Bodyguard could of protected and killed The Godfather instead of having to kill a Vigilante. This basically lost the game for the town....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: daheadsmiter: 1-S2-1-3575514

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. daheadsmiter Correct. 1-S2-1-3575514

Respective Hotkeys
    1. Control +1

Was the Game Result altered?
    1. Yes, because of this player’s actions 3 town died (BG, Vigi, and Mayor). Had he not shot the mayor, the BG could have possibly taken out a member of the mafia or the MM.

Previous Offenses
    1.None

Player Offenses
    1. Intentional Game Throwing

Summary

D2: the mayor reveals.
    N2: the Vigi selects the mayor to shoot.
    D3: both the Vigi and the BG are killed by each other.
    N3: The mayor is killed.
    The vigi leaves a last will stating that he shot the mayor because of the mayor’s name having to do with Bill Cosby.
    Also, when asked in death chat why he tried to shoot a confirmed Mayor he stated that he shot the mayor because “I hate rapists.”
    He showed no empathy or care that his actions ultimately lead to the towns downfall.

Conclusion: Clear case of intentional Game Throw.

Recommended Action
    1. 1st offense Watch-list x3 I suggest an additional week due to the fact that the player was so arrogant, and self-assured that his intentional game throw was no big deal. I believe a strong message should be sent to him. However, it is up to the warden’s discretion.

Additional Notes
    Thanks for the report! This player acted with malice and proved that he was in no way attempting to play to his win condition.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; May 6th, 2016 at 12:17 AM.

3. ISO #3