Night 3
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 3

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Night 3

Did not expect Waagh to go down.

Knew Nick was a Sinner, I really did expect him to turn out to be a sealed demon though.

We really need to start finding reds or we'll be in all kinds of strife, and our invests per night have been sharply cut in half.

Though Beezlebub has been revealed, he hasn't necessarily been unsealed, therefore if we want to reveal one of us to show the town we really are ready to fight sin we can and we can command Eternity to guard us with one of their angels out of good faith... as well as bging for good measure.

Though it would be safer to send a legionnaire, I dont mind stepping up if I have to.

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ee/perotto.png

Strapping I know.

Auckmid, Yayap is going to be a different kind of interrogation than that of any other player, I expect him to attempt to claim Jesus as we cannot execute him. You have to ask the right questions to get the right answers. To that end, keep us informed so we can help you.

I don't feel False or Claw are good invest choices tonight as I suspect one of them is going to be killed.

3. ISO #3

The main reason for me wanting to jail Yapyap is because after FM7 in which the Town faction was so strong, I thought a Roman-Eternity-Humanity victory would be easy. Humanity is much more chaotic then I expected, and less pro-roman then I expected. I am considering the possibility of trying to bridge the gaps with sin and ally with them.

I realy want an ally ouside here in any case, and Yapyap can be a very competent one.

I would like to hear any opinions on whether we want to stick with Eternity/Humanity, or try and start anything with sin.

Claw is interesting me very much, but he would not coroperate at all in Jail, and I agree that he should not be top of are investigation list.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Hmm if only I could talk to yayap myself. I have a way of communicating and coordinating with him. We get along so well.

I may throw myself under a bus on day 5, as I hold some keys to the town, and doing so will only help us if needed. I just need to stay quiet as I have been and survive until then, and then things are going to get VERY interesting. Rest assured that tomorrow, the town is going to be on a search and seize mission for Pilate. Pilate is going to be their main enemy, and as such I'm not going to stick my neck out unless called upon.

I'm best at letting very little information out, and directing the traffic of votes. I have my next target chosen, and as such will focus on him. We'll see what comes of that, but i'm not going to clue you in on that so that you'll actually have to think on your feet.

Anywho, there are a few ways to throw yayap off of YOUR trail, but that involves entirely mimicking other people. You must act as someone that you don't know much about. He is all about the meta-game. You must type with PERFECT grammar and spelling. Act as someone that he knows well that is currently alive. (I don't suggest acting like me if you want me to live) Anywho I'll be around for a bit so if you have something you want to discuss with me, feel free.

6. ISO #6

Dust confirmed to have turned invisibility on.

It may be safer to send a legionnaire since tax collectors are non-replaceable, essential roles. I'm really surprised Waaagh went bye bye. I don't believe he said anything that betrayed himself. Sumi is sad.

As for Yayap, like fred said, I'd be extremely, extremely cautious. He's among the few to take a really unmovable stance, toward Sin (much like Nick towards Rome, though the comparison would probably make a lot of people angry. Sorry, future readers.) Whether that's reverse psychology (or as they call it here, WIFOM) or not, I have no idea. Any theories regarding that?

7. ISO #7

Realistically if I die you guys are going to be shooting blind.

If that happens, I don't know that a roman-humanity alliance will be possible unless you start randomly executing demons.

I feel as though I slipped back into the shadows during day 3 so I don't anticipate being attacked, though I wouldn't have called Waagh as a target either.

1 BG on tiberius at all times regardless.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Night 3

a faggot = Commoner or Unsealed Demon or Lucifier
    a dumb jew = Jesus/Rabbi
    a stupid mofker = Assassin
    fucking high = Whore
    captain retardo = thief
    drs gay friend = embalmer
    shit for brains = seer
    captain stupid = judas
    a Spastic = Sinner
    a bitch= Angel/Shepherd

I'm thinkg CmG might be a good target. Guy seems to know everything and nothing at the same time.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12