User Tag List

1. ISO #1

tregpala; 1-S2-1-3596306; ZergPwner 1-S2-1-1180547

tregpala:
    1-S2-1-3596306: #-S2-1-########
    Expand Dong:

Game-Throwing:

TheFreshPrince:
    Expand Dong as marshall reveals day 2 and goes on a town lynch spree, following the directions of another player, Claudio Stallone (ZergPwner) (1-S2-1-1180547). Rest of the match is damning on the both of them. I am unsure which, if either, are guilty of throwing and/or griefing but I felt that at least one of them was guilty of either offense. Figured I would report to hopefully see them removed from the community, they seem quite toxic.:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; May 12th, 2016 at 07:18 PM. Reason: it's tregpala not cregpala

2. ISO #2

Re: tregpala; 1-S2-1-3596306; ZergPwner 1-S2-1-1180547

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. Tregpala Correct. 1-S2-1-3596306
    2. Zergpwner Correct. 1-S2-1-1180547

Respective Hotkeys
    1. Control 3
    2. Control 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    1. Town lost hard because of their actions.

Previous Offenses
    1. Leave Train (On-Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-s2-1-3596306 ; Intentional Game Throw/Cheating/Skype (Watch-List x4): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3596306
    2. Intentional Game Throw/Cheating/Skype (Watch-List x4): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3596306 (same as link above, both reported together before)

Player Offenses
    1. Intentional Game Throw/Cheating
    2. Intentional Game Throw/Cheating

Summary
    Zergpwner rolls jailor and jails 15 night 1 and immediately executes. 15 claims lookout, and zergpwner response is along the lines of “YOU ARE OBIV TRIAD YOU SPOKE FIRST” and lets the execution stand. From then on in the game he spams uncontrollably throughout telling the Marshall who to lynch, each time the Marshall obliges.

Marshall reveals Day 2 and receives roles from everyone except for 1, 6, and 12. The Marshall then lynches all of the investigative claims, and the one protective claim. While, interestingly enough he receives two spy claims (both turned out to be evils) and does not act on those, while two spies were not unlikely, their percentage possibility was much lower than the number of possible investigative roles and their percentage possibilities. Also, the Marshall lynches 14 for no role claim but 14 clearly claims role, and if this was a true assessment why wasn’t 1(doc) 6(DH) or 12 (jailor) lynched for no role call? Why did he listen to 12 every step of the way?

Zergpwner told people throughout the game to “suck his ass”, stating that to 15 night one during his jail talk.

The Marshall is taken out by the triad after lynching 1 member of the triad and 3 townies. Zergpwner continues to spam chat, offering no valid help to town, until he is jailed and executed.

I had hoped to give them the benefit of the doubt, however, upon searching their previous offenses I found that they have done this before, and have been reported together before. It shatters what little doubt that I had that were working together to disrupt the game. Based on their coordinated efforts, and extreme prejudice against their teammates, I have no doubt they were using some form of 3rd party communication to cheat and throw the game.

Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 10.47.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-12 at 10.48.21 PM.png
    Conclusion: Intentional Game Throwing/ Cheating via 3rd Party Communication.

Recommended Action
    1. Ban-List x4
    2. Ban-List x4

Additional Notes
    Thanks for the report! It was very unfortunate that you had to play a game with these two. Town had no shot of winning, they were set on ruining the game for as many people as possible Thank you again for the report, and I appreciate your patience, it took some time to review this due to the nature of their behavior. Please continue to report any violations of the rules!
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; May 12th, 2016 at 07:51 PM.

3. ISO #3