7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    ^^ this player is shit and should be ignored for all things in the future
    Die already fuking scum. Stop posting, it holds no value. You survived yesterday but you wont make it to nightfall today.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    What are your thoughts on SuperJack? He said he was Sheriff and that he had a scumread on Banana, yet Banana rolls Sheriff...
    SJ is the serial killer IMO. Still would rather rid this game of the leech that is pisstaco first.

12. ISO #1312

actually. Im wordering if Im reading sepheroith wrong?
    Special Mechanic: Materia
    Each night, 2 random players are given a piece of materia. The materia can be used instead of your night action.
    Materias have (1) use.

rite
    Nope. That's the game's special mechanic, it has practically nothing to do with Sephiroth.
    Sephiroth's description is as follows:
    Sephiroth
    Target one player at night, killing them.
    Once during the game, you may publicly kill another player regardless if it is day or night, as long as you are alive. You can trigger this by pming the host "assassinate <TARGET>".
    Immune to detection. Will show up as an inactive Shinra Employee to investigatives.
    You are immune to roleblocks and attacks.

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

[...]We have Darkness/SJ to kill. And SJ is first
    Banana said they investigated SJ and got Town read back... SJ is not on the chop block yet no matter how much they claimed a bullshit role at least not for being mafia. Need to explain what the fuck they claimed a role they probably don't have though.

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    Banana said they investigated SJ and got Town read back... SJ is not on the chop block yet no matter how much they claimed a bullshit role at least not for being mafia. Need to explain what the fuck they claimed a role they probably don't have though.
    You realize that Town read would have come back for either SK or GF? They are detection immune.

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

You cant fix shit at mafia
    Let me point out the following. pisskop, if you are Town, you are playing horrible and wrong on your scumreads, at least with respect to me -- this will be clear after the game and you will need to eat your words then. If you are scum, you're just putting on a hissy fit, have flailed already, and we should lynch you for that. That's what I'm struggling to figure out because you are new to this site -- ae you simply salty as fuck Town or flailing scum?

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Let me point out the following. pisskop, if you are Town, you are playing horrible and wrong on your scumreads, at least with respect to me -- this will be clear after the game and you will need to eat your words then. If you are scum, you're just putting on a hissy fit, have flailed already, and we should lynch you for that. That's what I'm struggling to figure out because you are new to this site -- ae you simply salty as fuck Town or flailing scum?
    I doubt it. SJ, then dark, then shrinker.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

Theres a confirmed Lying shitstain and you vote for somebody who acted like an intelligent player.

Gyro should be playing the newbie game, not some random one.
    HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA you think you are intelligent, hahahahahaha

You are by far the worst player in this game, youve been caught lying. You are a sack of shit.

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

I doubt it. SJ, then dark, then shrinker.
    Alright, will enjoy having this conversation post-game if you are in fact Town, lol. I will expect my apology then and not some BS about how I acted scummy -- your misread and poor play. If you are scum, then well played with all the fake anger and vitriol. Anyone else have any thoughts on this question?

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

Before this 1v1 bullshit two days in a row, I had been pushing for PoD. I'm back on that vote now. These past 2 days have proven to me more and more that you guys can't play for shit. Killing town day after day just because you all want to act shady as shit. SJ was read town by dead cop. Regardless of SJ's actual role, to me that's 'verified' town. Pisskop... I'm coming for you next.

-vote powerofdeath

Nothing you've said has ever convinced me you were town. You either cop out and give poor responses or minimal responses to everything that actually matters. You've given me poor stats and data for me to read you properly. You sit negative in my matrix information. I believe you are SK as you do not have datapoints linking you to another cooperative player. I previously said that I was voting PoD based on lack of information, now it makes sense I had no information. At the time he was playing super neutral and unbiased and most importantly as unreadable as he could. These are traits of a SK that is passively teasing out roles to kill.

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

Nah.

Ive done this loads of times. Though usually I have to censor it a bit.

You need to unvote with 3 groupscum
    A pro-Town comment out of the blue. Yes, I would agree that we should be careful about votes today given it only takes 5 votes to hammer and the three groupscum and SK can easily pile on someone.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350