User Tag List

1. ISO #1

JimRaynor 1-S2-1-271706

Account Name:JimRaynor
    Account ID:1-S2-1-271706
    In-Game Name:TheWhiteKnight

Crimes Committed:Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Spartacus
    Summary: I was the Marshall in this save and had 2 lynchs with 4 executions. I told everyone to PM me the roles Day 2. As usual, players send BS roles and there are the occasional who don't pm me at all. I started with 1 because 1 tended to be a bad role in most games so I went with him and he also said he was a doctor if I recall. I proceeded to lynch TheWhiteKnight because a few people in the previous day said to get him. I know as the Marshall players send bogus roles and lies. I decided to lynch him anyway and I also recall getting a bunch of doctor pms (there were only 2 town protectives and 3-4 players said they were doctors. We just lost the bodyguard so I highly doubted we had that many protective roles). Right when I lynched him, he pmed me it's Me, 13, and 14. I went ahead and lynched 13 and 14 because 14 said he was doctor and I can't recall 13 at the top of my head. Right after lynching the two, I ended up lynching the entire Triad myself. TheWhiteKnight game-threw the game because without his tip I wouldn't have gotten 13 and 14. I was doubting 14 so I was going to get him anyway but 13 would've still been left alive.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Spartacus: 1-S2-1-7249860

Spartacus:
    1-S2-1-7249860: #-S2-1-########
    Swoozy:

Cheating:

TheFreshPrince:
    Either this player, or another player in the match (player 7, White Knight, I can add his info if needed) appeared to use some sort of role reveal tool. Spartacus as marshall used his group lynch ability early in the game, he first lynched player 7 aka White Knight, White Knight pm'd Spartacus before he died. Spartacus went on to lynch three more triad members. Spartacus claims white knight pm'd him the names of his fellow triad, but this seems suspect. Spartacus used his second group lynching to eliminate the rest of the evil roles. White Knight in dead chat claims he did not pm the triad roles, but I feel it is highly likely one of these two players is guilty of either cheating or game throwing, respectively. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to assist in this investigation. Thank you for your time.:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AzuredreamsXT; April 21st, 2016 at 11:54 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: JimRaynor 1-S2-1-271706

SC ID VERIFICATION
    JimRaynor: Correct. 1-S2-1-4116529
    Spartacus: Correct. 1-S2-1-7249860

Respective Hotkeys
    JimRaynor: E
    Spartacus: Ctrl + 5

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, he gave away his last 2 remaining Triad members during his execution, and the Marshall followed them.

Previous Offenses
    Griefing/Intentional Game-throwing(On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2909541 ; Intentional Game-Throwing(Approved): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-271706

Player Offenses
    JimRaynor: Intentional Game-Throwing
    Spartacus: None

Summary
    JimRaynor rolls Silencer, and the game begins:

Night 1: JimRaynor decides to Silence 4. I also want to note His attitude is a bit negative, he said that triad has never won and won't win with his save.

Day 2: 10 is killed by the triad and flips Bodyguard. Day begins with the marshall reveal, and people start pming him roles. He decides to start lynching 1 first, (Informant) He then decides to Lynch JimRaynor. (Jim says It's me 13 and 14 when he was being executed to the Marshall Via PM) He basically follows this and votes up 14 and 13. (14 did claim doctor which the Marshall found shitty. And 13 was a suggested lynch.) The Day ends with all 4 triad flipped and killed.

The Game ends on Day 3 with the second Marshall execution.

Conclusion: Looks like there's a lot of controversy going on in this game... but after the replay it is blatantly obvious: JimRaynor is the true culprit. He did indeed PM the marshall "It's Me 13 and 14." Clear as day in this report. He told the Marshall his last triad, and that's what costed the game for the Triad. I believe 13 and 14 would of been lynched anyway because of thier claims, but The fact of the matter is JimRaynor did out his Triad members.... and That's Intentional Game-Throwing in my book.
    I also want to clear up that Spartacus did NOT Cheat, as JimRaynor did pm The triad to him, as I stated earlier.

Recommended Action
    JimRaynor: Ban List X2
    Spartacus: Ignored

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! JimRaynor Was in another report that's been filed out already. This report or the other one would of put him on the Watch List X4, but that's way past him now. With this and the other report together, He should be Put on the Ban List for X2, as stated in the other report made on him.
    Spartacus is ignored since there's no evidence of cheating
    Last edited by AIVION; April 24th, 2016 at 04:48 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4