1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Re: S-FM 192 : To Love And To Be Loved!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    prodding basically everybody for the lack of activity specially Archangel , FYRE and GameFreak who hasn't checked in after day start .

TheDarkestLight requested to replace out. I'm talking with reservers right now. if anyone else is interested to replace in , please message me.
    Sorry, I waited around for a while when the timer reached 0 but went to bed because the thread was still closed.

-vote Yukitaka Oni

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    Sorry, I waited around for a while when the timer reached 0 but went to bed because the thread was still closed.

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    If lack of activity. Why this guy haven't been replaced yet? It's game rule being broken?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Host is trying to fix the problems but some player give no damn and spam vote me. Kind of mess up the game around here
    why are u trying to say i am mess up the game LOL, ya try and use the host as a diversion you obvious scum, I'm like 96.25% sure you are mafia, it went up by 1.25% after you made this post btw.

please be smart and lynch this person town.

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    why are u trying to say i am mess up the game LOL, ya try and use the host as a diversion you obvious scum, I'm like 96.25% sure you are mafia, it went up by 1.25% after you made this post btw.

please be smart and lynch this person town.
    Why are u be english? Yo I need translator

v)o.o)^

19. ISO #369

Unique defense, getting people who vote for you to be kicked by the host.

Won't work though, we're too experienced to fall for an obvious scumtell like that.

Please lynch this confirmed Mafia.
    Omg, forgot this guy was on my block list

v)o.o)^

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yuki was are you so bothered by spam/troll votes? Do you fear death? Do you feel your presence in this game is necessary for town to win?
    (shhh. You're important) v(o.o(<

v)o.o)^

23. ISO #373

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    act like u cant read english now lol, nice try to defend urself. please lynch this mafia scum.
    Can't hear you over a long distance from my stalker position

v)o.o)^

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Why are you trying to stall?
    In Sm-F Koopalitic. Due to half of player being replaced, or didn't notice they're being replaced. The game was broken too much

v)o.o)^

29. ISO #379

(shhh. You're important) v(o.o(<
    Can't hear you over a long distance from my stalker position
    Sm-F Cold War is happening again v(o.o(<
    Oh wait. If the host is trying to find a replacement, how can a game continue????
    Post spamming when pressured, ignoring BananaCucho's question. Very suspicious. As soon as others log on I'm sure you'll get lynched.

30. ISO #380

In Sm-F Koopalitic. Due to half of player being replaced, or didn't notice they're being replaced. The game was broken too much
    Such as vote the player who was replaced, or the player being replaced keep talking...etc. I suggest host should stall the clock and find a replacement to make the game not being broken again

v)o.o)^

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Such as vote the player who was replaced, or the player being replaced keep talking...etc. I suggest host should stall the clock and find a replacement to make the game not being broken again
    Be right back. This game stalled for now ( 3 hours-host said)

v)o.o)^

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

The game is not stalled. I'm indeed searching for a replacement. Game won't go to a night phase while I'm searching for a replacement but I won't stall the day for just searching for one replacement.

And sorry if you feel bad but that was a friendly general prod for bumping the game. As host I'm responsible to keep all the players in game.

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    The game is not stalled. I'm indeed searching for a replacement. Game won't go to a night phase while I'm searching for a replacement but I won't stall the day for just searching for one replacement.

And sorry if you feel bad but that was a friendly general prod for bumping the game. As host I'm responsible to keep all the players in game.
    It's ok, but I still have to go v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He's actually at hammer... Should I do it? Can you post your reasonings of why he is mafia appart from evading questions?
    His name is first on the list, in SC2Mafia mod the first person on the list is coloured red. From statistical analysis of tens of thousands of games a p test for significance yields a 0.002 value for the hypothesis that Red is mafia. This means that the likelihood of red being mafia is highly probable, while the null hypothesis that red is not mafia is highly unlikely due to chance alone.

It is for this reason I suspected Yukitaka Oni to begin with, and his following behaviour made it all the more likely that he is Mafia.

Please lynch him.

41. ISO #391

His name is first on the list, in SC2Mafia mod the first person on the list is coloured red. From statistical analysis of tens of thousands of games a p test for significance yields a 0.002 value for the hypothesis that Red is mafia. This means that the likelihood of red being mafia is highly probable, while the null hypothesis that red is not mafia is highly unlikely due to chance alone.

It is for this reason I suspected Yukitaka Oni to begin with, and his following behaviour made it all the more likely that he is Mafia.

Please lynch him.
    So basically, you didn't actually say anything.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Please lynch him.
    I agree and support these facts. You can tell by how Yukitaka Oni is avoiding any questions regarding him being mafia that is quite obvious this is true.

44. ISO #394

So basically, you didn't actually say anything.
    I realise mathematical theory is not widely taught in USA schools, but it is a very popular academic discipline in colleges around the world. I urge you to read the post again and try decipher the words' meanings so you will be able to follow along with my argument.

45. ISO #395

He's actually at hammer... Should I do it? Can you post your reasonings of why he is mafia appart from evading questions?
    Don't skip today. Hammer me so I can buy time for host to find replacement.

v)o.o)^

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400