S-FM 191: Decisions - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    We're not policy lynching since Excalibur is "trying" now. That was disbanded once Calix issued a warning to "try"
    I have seen evidence of him trying yet. He's not being replaced because he is no longer trolling but it doesn't mean he has posted any substance yet.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I have seen evidence of him trying yet. He's not being replaced because he is no longer trolling but it doesn't mean he has posted any substance yet.
    Right but we were policy lynching him for being a meme, not actively lurking. You can read into active lurking; you can't read a constant meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #754

Right but we were policy lynching him for being a meme, not actively lurking. You can read into active lurking; you can't read a constant meme.
    Okay maybe he's not being a meme. I don't know what to call him, but he hasn't written anything good and I would like to see him lynched.

5. ISO #755

Okay maybe he's not being a meme. I don't know what to call him, but he hasn't written anything good and I would like to see him lynched.
    I think you're right. Plus I've thought about it... Like I said before Fire was either town or wanting me to think he was town for this 1v1 against me... But I'm leaning towards the former atm.

-vote Excalibur

6. ISO #756

@MattZed

Summary: I was brought to L-1 yesterday, then the train went away
    BananaCucho was brought to L-1
    Excalibur posted fluff the whole game
    We lynched AIVION for being scummy, he was mafia

Frozen Angel died despite being scum read by some players
    Firebringer wants players to not vote, and then vote the player who votes
    Train builds on Firebringer

Current situation:
    According to setup, a player must be lynched everyday.
    Town has an overwhelming majority and only loses with 3 mislynches.

Vote Firebringer if you think Firebringer decided to bus his teammate last minute.
    Vote BananaCucho if you think she decided to bus her teammate early.
    Vote TDL/PoD if you think we should still be pressuring at this stage. (but you're in here)
    Vote SuperJack if you think he was scummy for pushing a policy lynch yesterday.
    Vote me if you think I'm being inconsistent.
    Vote Excalibur to do a policy lynch.

Someone call me out if this is not the current situation.
    Appreciated. Reading thread now. If anyone has something to add, or something I direly need to do right now, @ me again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #757

I think you're right. Plus I've thought about it... Like I said before Fire was either town or wanting me to think he was town for this 1v1 against me... But I'm leaning towards the former atm.

-vote Excalibur
    -vote Excalibur
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Night 2

Excalibur has been lynched. He was a member of the Town.

Night ends in 24 hours

Setup

Players Roles
    BananaCucho
    Firebringer
    MattZed
    secondpassing
    Frozen Angel
    powerofdeath
    AIVION/ Helz
    SuperJack
    Excalibur
    Mafia
    Mafia

Chosen Town
    Chosen Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

11. ISO #761

Day 3

secondpassing was killed last night. He was a member of the Town.

Day ends in 48 hours

Setup

With 5 players alive, 3 votes to hammer.

Players Roles
    BananaCucho
    Firebringer
    MattZed
    secondpassing
    Frozen Angel
    powerofdeath
    AIVION/ Helz
    SuperJack
    Excalibur
    Mafia
    Mafia

Chosen Town
    Chosen Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Last edited by Calix; April 27th, 2016 at 01:34 PM.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why Excalibur was lynched yesterday over Firebringer of powerofdeath?
    I had a change of heart about Fire. I thought more about how he unvoted me at L-1, and since I am the chosen that doesn't make sense for scum to do.

SJ sheeped me. He seems kinds complacent after being put on the "unwilling to lynch" list. Definitely getting weird vibes from that.

Plus his 1v1 against me screams of town.

Not sure what to think now since SP wasn't chosen. I don't feelnPOD is chosen town because when it came to a POD or Excalibur counter wagon, I was voted up.

-vote powerofdeath

15. ISO #765

I had a change of heart about Fire. I thought more about how he unvoted me at L-1, and since I am the chosen that doesn't make sense for scum to do.

SJ sheeped me. He seems kinds complacent after being put on the "unwilling to lynch" list. Definitely getting weird vibes from that.

Not sure what to think now since SP wasn't chosen. I don't feelnPOD is chosen town because when it came to a POD or Excalibur counter wagon, I was voted up.

-vote powerofdeath
    Methinks the scum used their "not chosen" pass on Frozen; he was MVP from the M-FM after all.

I agree with a pod lynch on the basis of AIVION's D1 interactions. She was willing to prod Fire a little, but not pod.

BananaCucho almost has to be a chosen town at this point; a main leader of a lynch behind AIVION lynch, and the other person she was trying to lynch turns out to not be chosen. It would be a crazy scum gambit to bus your partner D1 and delay going after a chosen, thus town. Any scum in their right minds would have shot Banana by now, hence chosen.

-vote powerofdeath

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

Also the 1v1 part of my post was in reference to fire not SJ. I stuck that in there after I wrote the last part and put it in the wrong place
    Why aren't you considering the possibility that you're chosen town and Fire was desperate to get you lynched to achieve his wincon?

20. ISO #770

-vote powerofdeath
    Well games basically down to "scum is one of these three" so I'm just chill with lynching them.

-vote powerofdeath
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

AIVION (5 [L-0]): SuperJack, BananaCucho, Firebringer, secondpassing, TheDarkestLight
    BananaCucho (3 [L-2]): AIVION, powerofdeath, Excalibur
    Firebringer (1 [L-4]): Frozen Angel

Excalibur (4 [L-0]): SuperJack, BananaCucho, secondpassing, powerofdeath
    powerofdeath (1 [L-3]): Excalibur

The other scum was either pod, or was on AIVION's train. There are literally no other options.

24. ISO #774

Number of votes required to lynch has been corrected.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

Are you registering what just happened as a lynch?
    No.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

Why aren't you considering the possibility that you're chosen town and Fire was desperate to get you lynched to achieve his wincon?
    I was considering it, now I think its less likely. I insulted fire heavily when I was at L-1 and under pressure of a possible hammer, and he unvoted. If he was scum he could have left his vote on me and let someone come along and hit me. If I'm chosen town this play makes sense, so it feels town motivated in the way he unvoted.

Again with the 1v1, I'd he's lynched its GG. His plan to 1v1 me feels like a) a town who's tunneled on me who truly believes I'm scum and wants to prove it by being lynched himself, or b) a scum that knows I would think that way, which is very clever. I'm over my pride, if Fire pulled that play as scum I will pat him on the back and be proud of him setting off on his journey to become banana #2 the right way. I just don't find it likely that that's the case.

Order of suspicion:

POD -> SJ -> Fire -> MZ

I don't think POD is chosen so even if we're wrong, scum's choice is already made and it will be a pretty clear picture who the last scum is I think. 2 chosen vs 1 scum and we can analyze all 3 players left and determine who is most likely chosen (based on day 1 votes)

That being said, game is probably over here with PODs lynch.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Rule #1: PoD will, at the very least, be allowed to get in here and list his thoughts before being executed.

Anyone who breaks rule #1 is getting auto-voted by me tomorrow.
    See this post? It assumes he knows he will be alive tomorrow, its setting up another mislynch.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Also why was secondpassing killed? I had him/her listed as potential scum.

Lynch me and you waste your last mislynch.

You should both lynch MattZed and Firebringer.
    But then there's this. There's only 1 scum left POD. If we were to lynch both of them, then one of them is town right? Why should we lynch both of them?

This also may be a slip by POD. Which slip is right?

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

But then there's this. There's only 1 scum left POD. If we were to lynch both of them, then one of them is town right? Why should we lynch both of them?

It's not a slip, Im just saying, if one of them is town, we lynch the other the next day. We have a mislynch and you should not waste it on me.

41. ISO #791

Yeah, its a little scummy. But I see it more as "Its one of these two" where as MZ post was like "I know this guy isn't scum, so if you hammer, I am going to get you lynched tomorrow" It just read as a scum push.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Yeah, its a little scummy. But I see it more as "Its one of these two" where as MZ post was like "I know this guy isn't scum, so if you hammer, I am going to get you lynched tomorrow" It just read as a scum push.
    I will point out we're talking about my "holy shit guys, don't make today a 40-minute day" post.

I threatened anyone who snipes pod with a vote. Do I really need to specify "I will only care out this threat if I am able to carry it out"?

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

@Firebringer , why do you think you're chosen?
    It's pretty easy to tell the kills are on active players.
    Look at posts per players, there's a gap between me and banana and then PoD.
    Kills line up with it.

You aren't basing kills on reads you are just killing most active voices that you can.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Even though I and the sword guy was voting Banana when Hammer occurred, I think we should look at who was pushing on Banana before he changed train. He was probably trying to get Banana lynched at one point before he decided to give up.
    That was me, I was the one pushing banana

50. ISO #800

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    It's pretty easy to tell the kills are on active players.
    Look at posts per players, there's a gap between me and banana and then PoD.
    Kills line up with it.

You aren't basing kills on reads you are just killing most active voices that you can.
    If you think the last scum is just killing off the most active players, why are even you willing to consider you/PoD as a possible chosen pair? For your theory to be even remotely true, Banana has to be immune to night kills.

You seem remarkably confident that I'm scum. Are you sure you're not just overstating your case because I'm chosen?