S-FM 191: Decisions - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I don't understand why no one is interested in you Frozen Angel, you're grasping for attention*. You don't need this attention. It's a good time to switch votes to show my displeasure.
    -vote Frozen Angel

Totally still willing to do a Firebringer lynch as well.

*special meaning in this word. I'm trying to say that you're not hogging the spotlight, but that you are not in it, and you want to be at the edge of it. I find this to be scum behavior.
    FA is town lean. Not a good vote
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #452

I don't understand why no one is interested in you Frozen Angel, you're grasping for attention*. You don't need this attention. It's a good time to switch votes to show my displeasure.
    -vote Frozen Angel

Totally still willing to do a Firebringer lynch as well.

*special meaning in this word. I'm trying to say that you're not hogging the spotlight, but that you are not in it, and you want to be at the edge of it. I find this to be scum behavior.
    don't tell me poetry. what do you mean I'm at the edge of the spotlight not in it?

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    don't tell me poetry. what do you mean I'm at the edge of the spotlight not in it?
    Right now you're not being focused on, yet why do you want attention? You can either lead town, or you can support the trains that are actually going.
    I didn't take notes this game and I'm having trouble finding those attention quotes. They are at the beginning of the game and with your second talk with Banana.

Also, I can't find these SuperJack quotes, they're in here somewhere.

6. ISO #456

Right now you're not being focused on, yet why do you want attention? You can either lead town, or you can support the trains that are actually going.
    I didn't take notes this game and I'm having trouble finding those attention quotes. They are at the beginning of the game and with your second talk with Banana.

Also, I can't find these SuperJack quotes, they're in here somewhere.
    why should I support the trains that are actually going? I do beleive my job is to catch scum.

I do question people absurd things to see how they will react.

this is the scummiest case someone ever posted against me. So your saying I should close my eyes and blindly following you on your lynch ?

not my style baby

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I thought we where here to play mafia. Instead Banana and Firebringer are having relationship issues. TDL thinks that "waiting for things to happen" is a legit tactic in this non-tpr game, along with defending the unreadable meme troll with frozen.
    AIVION seems to of rolled Scum and seen lurking and refuses to post without Helz telling him what to say [I'm all for Held helping AVION but I see helz in his posts and miss AIVION]

PoD seems to have played with L1 for townie gambit reasoning and SP has reacted as a town would to the pressure on him.

But it seems like opinion says that I should troll and that you are all happy playing like this.

So Yeh. I'm going full townie rage and I'm going to troll like shit. And I refuse to partake in any serious discussion until Excalibur either plays. Or gets lynched.
    Gylander and AIVION lurking in a tree.

Meh. W/e

My vote stay and idgaf anymore.
    Found it.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

why should I support the trains that are actually going? I do beleive my job is to catch scum.

I do question people absurd things to see how they will react.

this is the scummiest case someone ever posted against me. So your saying I should close my eyes and blindly following you on your lynch ?

not my style baby
    Yeah? can you self-vote yourself. That would make it easier.

I feel you are scum, and I don't care if you have a problem with it.
    If I were to make one of my regular cases against people, I'd end up doing an essay. Basically I've already done it by reading.

Your questions are ticking me off. These ticks are always bad, and I should listen to them.
    I'm annoyed at your play right now. Usually when this happens, it means that you're obstructing what I want to get done -> you're the opposite alignment to me.
    You're not volunteering information.
    I don't understand your play- it doesn't fit my idea of how to be town.
    I don't understand why BananaCucho is town leaning on you, I haven't seen any townie behavior from you.

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

here comes the ATE

Yeah? can you self-vote yourself. That would make it easier.

I feel you are scum, and I don't care if you have a problem with it.
    If I were to make one of my regular cases against people, I'd end up doing an essay. Basically I've already done it by reading.

Your questions are ticking me off. These ticks are always bad, and I should listen to them.
    I'm annoyed at your play right now. Usually when this happens, it means that you're obstructing what I want to get done -> you're the opposite alignment to me.
    You're not volunteering information.
    I don't understand your play- it doesn't fit my idea of how to be town.
    I don't understand why BananaCucho is town leaning on you, I haven't seen any townie behavior from you.
    I won't vote myself. thx for the offering.

You feel I'm scum . Or you know I'm town. That's the question here. I do have a problem with both!
    I don't care about your essey or case. i do care about your reads and the way you develop them.

Ooops. You think I am a really annoying player? OK . This annoying player is the one who got three tracking guilty on scum and forced them to do a no kill gambit. I played like 32 games and I wasn't wrong in a single one.
    I do volunteer information. I am a transparent player. Ask me and see your answers
    Your not telling anything why you think I'm scum. making absolute garbage comments about your gut and misrepresenting my actions in game.

yes you may be right about alignment thingy . So you're claiming scum now?

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

This is not the first time someone called me annoying. But I do care for being nice to other people . Please forgive anything annoying from me (on a serious note)

I do scumread you for saying that though.
    I never called you annoying. I'm calling your play this game in general annoying to me. Please don't take it personally.

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

here comes the ATE

I won't vote myself. thx for the offering.

You feel I'm scum . Or you know I'm town. That's the question here. I do have a problem with both!
    I don't care about your essey or case. i do care about your reads and the way you develop them.

Ooops. You think I am a really annoying player? OK . This annoying player is the one who got three tracking guilty on scum and forced them to do a no kill gambit. I played like 32 games and I wasn't wrong in a single one.
    I do volunteer information. I am a transparent player. Ask me and see your answers
    Your not telling anything why you think I'm scum. making absolute garbage comments about your gut and misrepresenting my actions in game.

yes you may be right about alignment thingy . So you're claiming scum now?
    I highlighted this text because I found it very odd. Could you rephrase this?

Maybe you're really good at reads, maybe you're not. I always like to think that I am good at reads myself, and it always comes down to me not trusting my gut. Usually I get derailed from trusting myself because the majority of players here say they use logic.

I meant volunteering information in a different way. I shouldn't have to ask you a question to get information out of you. Don't you think that there is something you can comment on in the rest of this thread? There are many topics.

Gut comments are not garbage comments, though this is just a belief and my personal playstyle. If you do not feel the need to understand people's emotions behind what they post, then that is your business (I find this odd since you describe yourself as an emotional player).

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

My playstyle is not a different creature. its a part of me. I'm sorry if you found it annoying. I can't stand someone annoyed by me
    Haha. Well I might be a little annoyed at your play now but I like you as a person. I'm just trying my best to not get force replaced out by MattZed/Orpz/Calix. Recent thread made about toxicity.

20. ISO #470

Your town and you do really feel I'm scum

Or your scum and you know I'm town. You're doing some manipulative emotional stuff.

I am sharing my reads and your accusation is baseless. I did that more than thousends times in this game.

I'm not calling gut reads garbage. I'm calling your reads garbage as I think your gut reads are absoloutly fake.

I am an emotional player who teaches logic in University. don't mess with me on this topic.

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    TvT
    You're probably right.

Maybe I'm just not used to Frozen Angel's or TheDarkestLight's playstyles and thus makes me scum read them.
    I'm regretting not taking in meta in a couple games past.

Either way my vote isn't going to go anywhere due to the nature of this situation.

-vote Firebringer

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Your town and you do really feel I'm scum

Or your scum and you know I'm town. You're doing some manipulative emotional stuff.

I am sharing my reads and your accusation is baseless. I did that more than thousends times in this game.

I'm not calling gut reads garbage. I'm calling your reads garbage as I think your gut reads are absoloutly fake.

I am an emotional player who teaches logic in University. don't mess with me on this topic.
    I'm currently reconsidering it. Do I do emotional manipulative stuff? I've always found myself a person that lacks manipulativity vity oooh

No reads are baseless, but some reads are less well based than others. I might just be reading into you too much. Quite a few seasoned players do very many scummy things, I pick up on them, but it wasn't their main intent at all.

You think my gut reads are fake? So then they're the opposite? They were made up? You don't think I was annoyed at your playstyle?

Spoiler : teaches logic in Univeristy :
    Wow I'm actually the second youngest.

24. ISO #474

maybe your gut reads are not fake but your not helping me to beleive that.

I found your way of backtracking odd... what about banana saying its a TvT made you unvote me if you had such a strong gut read on me? and you don't know my meta . explain please ?
    Backtracking is part of my personality, and how I eventually arrive at the truth.

TvT = Terran vs Terran (Starcraft is a game of strategy, both sides are putting on their shields instead of putting on their swords)
    She's saying its getting nowhere.

I don't actually know your meta that well. You've been scum both times I've played with you, so I have yet to evaluate you as town.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

I wonder, do you read me as scum for pushing you?

Do you still agree with your earlier Banana vote?

Three people now have expressed their gladiator statusness. Do you have a take on this sort of risky play? I'm finding it a suboptimal scum move to gladiate in this setup since there are so few mafias to do it. It's also early in the game so there is little reward for the risk.

28. ISO #478

Backtracking is part of my personality, and how I eventually arrive at the truth.

TvT = Terran vs Terran (Starcraft is a game of strategy, both sides are putting on their shields instead of putting on their swords)

I don't actually know your meta that well. You've been scum both times I've played with you, so I have yet to evaluate you as town.
    I can accept your backtracking as a part of your persona. thats why I didn't call it scummy - just odd.

I know what is a TvT (they use it in ms as town vs town lol) but what made you beleive thats the case here?

29. ISO #479

I wonder, do you read me as scum for pushing you?

Do you still agree with your earlier Banana vote?

Three people now have expressed their gladiator statusness. Do you have a take on this sort of risky play? I'm finding it a suboptimal scum move to gladiate in this setup since there are so few mafias to do it. It's also early in the game so there is little reward for the risk.
    I do beleive I want to keep my vote on Superjack. and no actually now that I'm thinking about it I don't wanna vote banana. I prefer you or POD after superjack before bannana so that may be called a town lean on him.

gladiating is a scummy move in this setup but banana stubbornness on pushing Excal while superjack was just encouraging it making me think banana is town and superjack is scum.

30. ISO #480

I can't beleive your town reading Superjack out of nothing and you suddenly felt you need to push me right after I brought up SuperJack

and your hypocrisy about "your not following any of the current trains" while your attacking me and FireBringer right after my push on superjack very fake.
    Didn't even realize it, but I'm still town reading SuperJack for being "not caring, idgaf" because I've seen so many more towns do it than scum.

And I'm only 21. Not Old! :/
    Sorry, I assumed teachers were older. I wanted to be a teacher at one point but it takes 4-years + 6 months + however long substituting takes.

I can accept your backtracking as a part of your persona. thats why I didn't call it scummy - just odd.

I know what is a TvT (they use it in ms as town vs town lol) but what made you beleive thats the case here?
    I don't know. I honestly don't. I think my mind was already heading in that direction though.
    Um, I did a split second review of what I had just written and it wasn't substantial.

31. ISO #481

I do read you as a scum lean becuase your push seems fake and with very interesting timing.

about SJ , I do beleive thats NAI if not a tool for manipulation. That's the reason I'm scum reading him : he is "idgaf" about it while bannana is pushing it down. he was just voting the slot to make that slot "start contributing" and even criticized bannana 1v1. but when he wasn't talking with me he was like "Lets lynch the troll!" and "I'm not policy lynching! Bannana is"

this behavior is very very very scummy

32. ISO #482

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Anyway I have zero regrets about how I played this game. I won't /in any games with Excalibur anymore and my mislynch is lead by noobs who don't know how to play mafia, nor care about winning. I think I've outgrown this site. Playing with the lot of you that don't want to improve is too boring.
    This is pure AtE.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

33. ISO #483

I do read you as a scum lean becuase your push seems fake and with very interesting timing.

about SJ , I do beleive thats NAI if not a tool for manipulation. That's the reason I'm scum reading him : he is "idgaf" about it while bannana is pushing it down. he was just voting the slot to make that slot "start contributing" and even criticized bannana 1v1. but when he wasn't talking with me he was like "Lets lynch the troll!" and "I'm not policy lynching! Bannana is"

this behavior is very very very scummy
    So you are saying of the two who wanted to lynch Excalibur that SuperJack did it the most anti town way?

34. ISO #484

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    So you are saying of the two who wanted to lynch Excalibur that SuperJack did it the most anti town way?
    yes.

Banana is really stubborn and consistent in his push. SJ acting different about it when he is talking to different people. he wants it to happen but he wants to be in a safe spot while it's happening.

35. ISO #485

TvT means Town vs Town Secondpassing.......it means you are having a fight thats town against town which is disruptive to the game. I don't think I can read Frozen quite well today, she has fooled me quite good recently, but I definitely think you are scummy for just saying she is scum because recent games?

36. ISO #486

I would currently go for a Frozen Angel, TheDarkestLight, or Firebringer for scum lynches.

Excalibur > AIVION > Gyrlander for policy lynches

I would defend BananaCucho and SuperJack.

That means my only null read is powerofdeath.
    The first list looks like players he is just scared of, the second list has a player not in the game...what?

37. ISO #487

yes.

Banana is really stubborn and consistent in his push. SJ acting different about it when he is talking to different people. he wants it to happen but he wants to be in a safe spot while it's happening.
    They both dropped off the Excalibur lynch.
    In fairness I have seen I believe both these players at least SuperJack push a policy lynch rather than hunt scum, so that might mean he is more likely town from meta perspective. I don't see him sitting in safe spot. Banana I believe actually pushed policy lynches as scum before.

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Superjack what you're suggesting is not policy lynching ...

People are responsible to look town. if their not then their playing Anti Town. I do beleive lynching scummy players > lynching Anti town players and I do beleive that Anti Town moves are not necessarily scummy but meh!

There need to be a balance about it here . and instant lynching someone for bad meta is not in the balance I mentioned and it's not negotiable with me.

pedit : I don't care. their in game they have chance to play.
    Yeh. I don't get what changed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Nothing changed

while your talking with me your not suggesting a policy lynch. you say you will pressure the slot for more content and if they do nothing and act anti town it must be lynched. thats the normal game progress

while your not talking with me you say "I am superjack! Troll must die!" and "Not a policy lynch. That slot contains a player with a good ability to contribute. It's not an empty slot, it's an in-cooperative slot that needs to be forced to play or get lynch." which is the definition of a policy lynch.

42. ISO #492

yes.

I talk to people differently? Show me. I'm interested
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #493

Nothing changed

while your talking with me your not suggesting a policy lynch. you say you will pressure the slot for more content and if they do nothing and act anti town it must be lynched. thats the normal game progress

while your not talking with me you say "I am superjack! Troll must die!" and "Not a policy lynch. That slot contains a player with a good ability to contribute. It's not an empty slot, it's an in-cooperative slot that needs to be forced to play or get lynch." which is the definition of a policy lynch.
    Tomato tomato.
    Both statements are true.
    Cannot pressure someone without showing intent to get lynched.
    And yes I became emotional about it. Because I wanted to really try this game, and everyone seemed to be involved apart from that one player. Along with RL stuff going on it just didn't help my mood. I didn't want another game where all game we played digging into each others posts. Yet lost due to one lurking Scum. Ill link it later.

And yes I talk to people differently. Because that's part of who I am. Part of my job and explains why I can befriend anyone. So I'm not surprised this part of me has got involved with mafia. It's helped me before in other games to break some barriers people put up so I can read then.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #494

Nothing changed

There isn't a different between these statements but tone. And Yeh I talk to you with a nicer tone.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #495

I am currently sick right now, so I don't know how much more I can post.
    I am feeling dizzy while I even attempt to write shit out.

I don't see myself changing votes unless something really sticking out to me though.
    Rest FB. I shall lead as sheriff jailer in your name!
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #496

Rest FB. I shall lead as sheriff jailer in your name!
    I really do need some more rest. Dizzy laying in bed trying to sort players out.
    Might just watch game of thrones. Wish I could eat pizza or something without possibility of vomitting it up.

47. ISO #497

I really do need some more rest. Dizzy laying in bed trying to sort players out.
    Might just watch game of thrones. Wish I could eat pizza or something without possibility of vomitting it up.
    Go away then. If you post again I'll personally insult you.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #498

This is not about your tone.

And what if he is Scum? How will he ever be lynched if he keeps up that play. Without people going "oh it's just a policy lynch"

There is a difference between sword boy and the usual "policy lynch" like ika.
    And that is sword boy can genuinely play the game and help the town.

And that's why this is not a policy lynch. It's a pressure vote to make him contribute so we can find out if he is Scum or town. And if he refuses to help or respond to the pressure he gets lynched.
    Your claiming your voting the slot to force them for contribution. saying its not a policy lynch like the usual. Its pushing down an anti town.

OMG why are you trying to policy lynch someone who is just trolling. That's so bad .
    You contervent yourself. and calling the slot a troll which you can't get anything out of it and your vote a policy.

My current push is not to lynch an empty slot. it's to pressure a player Into playing the game. Yet there is no pressure without the threat of lynch. So yes my intent is to lynch unless contribution is given.
    when I asked for your reads you go back to the I just want to see if they play or not pov again. calling your vote as normal game progress to hunt down scum (or at least anti town)

later in same post you stated bannana is the one who is on the lynch for policy. This is the most concerning part of my read on you.

later you post something saying he may be town or mafia but making nothing out of it.

Not a policy lynch. That slot contains a player with a good ability to contribute. It's not an empty slot, it's an in-cooperative slot that needs to be forced to play or get lynch.
    Your defining a Policy lynch here and calling it "not a policy lynch"

Gylander and AIVION lurking in a tree.

Meh. W/e

My vote stay and idgaf anymore.
    and your saying your vote is locked and you don't gaf.

I'm not understanding your stance here becuase your not taking any. Your just messing around throwing some stuff with fire making others fight over other slots.

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

This is not about your tone.

Yes it is.

Your claiming your voting the slot to force them for contribution. saying its not a policy lynch like the usual. Its pushing down an anti town.

And? My stance is the correct one. If we are to find Scum everyone needs to contribute.

You contervent yourself. and calling the slot a troll which you can't get anything out of it and your vote a policy.

This post I made was pure sarcasm at TDL

when I asked for your reads you go back to the I just want to see if they play or not pov again. calling your vote as normal game progress to hunt down scum (or at least anti town)
    And as i stated that right then Excalibur needed to be focused on and not given the chance to escape pressure. Or else he would know he could get away with it. And the earlier he is forced to play the more there will be to read into.

later in same post you stated bannana is the one who is on the lynch for policy. This is the most concerning part of my read on you. I felt banana was in it more for a policy lynch because of who the person is and what they did previous games. Whilst I was there to make that player play the game. I would of given this player a chance if he got involved. But I felt banana would not.

later you post something saying he may be town or mafia but making nothing out of it.
    Because he could be either. And I don't know which he is, hence o wanted something to read. if be does not contribute it will be much harder to catch him if he is Scum. Hence why I need contribution from him to be able to read him.

Your defining a Policy lynch here and calling it "not a policy lynch"

I'm explaining why it's not a policy lynch. That player needs to contribute. And is purposely avoiding doing so.

and your saying your vote is locked and you don't gaf.

Yeh I just got sick of RL and this game simultaneously. And just was like w/e if people want to play mafia whilst Letting people sit by and do nothing. Then w/e.

I'm not understanding your stance here becuase your not taking any. Your just messing around throwing some stuff with fire making others fight over other slots.
    So your saying I'm unorganized and unsure of who Scum is hence I've been unable to focus on other slots.

Well after the host showed up. I came off Excalibur. But it was time for me to sleep. So I've been unable to focus on other players atm.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016