Night 2
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 2

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Night 2

I'm just curious who Auckmid put in jail tonight. I hope it was FalseTruth or Brennenburg, but who knows.

I'll probably investigate the one that didn't get put in jail.

Btw, we should put in our death note tonight that Dust is a sinner. And we should also probably start separating ourselves from Nick. He and Claw are trying to paint Rome in a very negative light. People won't trust us unless they know we are absolutely on Humanity and Eternity's side while Tiberius lives.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

So Brennenburg's in jail, I wonder what he has to say to defend himself, since we kind of need him to die to get that death note information out there. Unless one of the legionnaires wants to step up and be the real mouth of Rome.

Barring some kind of insane revelation from Brennenburg, I'm going to investigate FalseTruth. Here's my code for the day chat:

So = Commoner or Unsealed Demon
    Now = Jesus/Rabbi
    What/What's = Humanity Power Role (that isn't covered in one of the other setups)
    Ok = Sinner
    I = Angel/Shepherd
    I'm = Disciple
    Huh = Blocked

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I feel your pain bud, I'm kind of paranoid about Lucifer killing me because of my anti-sin stance.

Maybe tonight's the night Rome gets gimped like everyone wanted day one

Edit: Just to be clear about night one, did you not investigate Ubernox? and did Hamslyx not protect anyone? I only ask because the log says you guys did nothing.

7. ISO #7

Just so you know, 1 of my major reasons for putting Brennenburg in jail tonight was...

-Brennenburg claimed sinner
    -Claw claimed thief, and said that Brennenburg targeted someone who did not die last night
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realy don't know, but I may have possibly cracked 1 of Falses day 1 codes, which I think claims Judas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Hello everyone.

I am Sumi, who was recruited because you offered me a sum of money I could not refuse, and now I am willing to jump into a volcano if you say so, according to the story anyway. :p

First, I would like to applaud you for somehow finding a Commoner out of all those people. Hunches or reasoning, I am impressed. Unlike what some people are saying, I truly am a new player and have a shallow understanding of the mechanics, as Raiden has pointed out (I hope he’s not too suspicious of me. ;; ). I hope you will guide me so I can learn to play this game as I see I am surrounded by veteran players. :)

I’m attempting not to seem like I was the one recruited, so I’m reading through the posts as quickly as I can and then typing this on Word to prevent any possibilities of keen stalkers targeting me, not that I’m a likely target anyway. But, who knows. I am saying everything based on the skimming so some of it might not be correct.

I’m not sure what Nick is trying to pull, since I know he’s not Roman now. I would be quite willing to be the legionnaire spokesperson if you tell me what I need to say, or the general gist of it at least, or hamslyx can do it, if you so choose. The risk being that since Jesus is not lynched yet, Lucifer can very well target this spokesperson knowing s/he’s Roman and not fear retribution, since he’s immortal right now and his utmost priority is probably killing Tiberius to gain quite a few allies (or human sacrifices).

One quick question, if you are investigated somehow, would you find out if you were? I have a risky/semi-interesting/probably-full-of-logical-holes-since-I’m-new-at-this plan if we do find out. :)

That’s all from me for now. I’ll probably periodically check our forum in 1-2 hour intervals for updates. (Does subscribing to a post send the post to email?)

Your wish is my command, O Masters.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Yeah I meant to mention it earlier, but good job Fred on snipe-recruiting Sumi like that.

If it can be done, and Hamlyx continues to be AFK, I think it would be preferable to just have him auto-protect Auckmid/Fred each night, instead of straight up mod-killing him.

Unless of course Fred wants to occupy himself each night with recruiting runs.

Also, I just thought of it so hopefully GM will see this:

Since we already have two recruits, if Fred tried to recruit Lucifer, would the result come back that "this person cannot be recruited" or would it come back "you already have the max number of people"?

This is important because if we can still get "recruit" info from people, it would allow us to narrow our list of possible Lucifer suspects.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    I feel your pain bud, I'm kind of paranoid about Lucifer killing me because of my anti-sin stance.

Maybe tonight's the night Rome gets gimped like everyone wanted day one

Edit: Just to be clear about night one, did you not investigate Ubernox? and did Hamslyx not protect anyone? I only ask because the log says you guys did nothing.
    I went to investigate Ubernox but he was dead before I got there.

15. ISO #15

Tonights Code: I will be investigating Nick, Ganon or Capatalier... Waagh, who are you going for so we dont double up?

a faggot = Commoner or Unsealed Demon or Lucifier
    a dumb jew = Jesus/Rabbi
    a stupid mofker = Assassin
    fucking high = Whore
    captain retardo = thief
    drs gay friend = embalmer
    shit for brains = seer
    captain stupid = judas
    a dumb ho = Sinner
    a bitch= Angel/Shepherd

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I really wanted to investigate FalseTruth or Clawtrocity. The self proclaimed "three wisemen" have really taken over the forums and are steering discussion in the wrong directions. Most people have learned to ignore Nick as it is, but those three still have weight. If you guys really want me to look at Nick I will, but as of right now my pick is FalseTruth. Again, this is barring any information Jack gives us in the jail chat.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Based on my stalking at 3 different hours:
    FalseTruth seems to be as he claims, part of Humanity at least.
    I'm not sure if he's hidden from the entire list if he's in a locked subforum, but I would think not, and Clawtrocity is almost ALWAYS in the Current FMVI forum but never in any of the public threads. This leads me to believe he's definitely a part of Eternity or Sin. (If this method is incorrect, please correct me, as I'll allocate my time elsewhere.)

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Sorry guys, my internet was down and I had a friend over, so I'm kinda lucky I managed to get a computer to post my night actions at all.

Sorry Elixir, but the command chain is me at the top, and Fred as my deputy. If Fred dies, it is going to be a huge hit for us, so unless you have a clear reason as to why you think you shall be targeted tonight, Fred takes priority.

Just about to have Jack executed. I do not think I am going to reply to any of his demands.

Claw has claimed theif. While he is probably telling the truth, he could also be Jesus. Something which I have kinda learned about Yapyap is that he loves it when he posts his allignment and other information as scum right under peoples noses, and they get ignored. His claims that he is evil worries me.

Going to write a quick deathnote now. While I would prefer to have had more time, things happen.

Any questions or concerns?

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

As for Claw, erks. I would probably lean more towards that he’s Jesus, or at least someone in Eternity, but my judgment is less capable than you veterans, of course.

Three questions:

1. I’m going to go ahead and write a last will since I’m twice as likely to get killed tonight. Anything in particular I should put? Frame someone?
    2. Someone mentioned earlier that a legionnaire should express the true intent of Rome. Is that to be replaced by the death note?
    3. Out of sheer curiosity, and this might be better addressed to the FM Master, if two people attack Auckmid, or him and me, would I be able to fend off both attacks? Don’t kill me if I jynxed it. :x Though I suppose I technically would be dead in either case…

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Sorry guys, my internet was down and I had a friend over, so I'm kinda lucky I managed to get a computer to post my night actions at all.

Sorry Elixir, but the command chain is me at the top, and Fred as my deputy. If Fred dies, it is going to be a huge hit for us, so unless you have a clear reason as to why you think you shall be targeted tonight, Fred takes priority.

Just about to have Jack executed. I do not think I am going to reply to any of his demands.

Claw has claimed theif. While he is probably telling the truth, he could also be Jesus. Something which I have kinda learned about Yapyap is that he loves it when he posts his allignment and other information as scum right under peoples noses, and they get ignored. His claims that he is evil worries me.

Going to write a quick deathnote now. While I would prefer to have had more time, things happen.

Any questions or concerns?
    I included the following information in my last will, but you should put these points in your deathnote (you can phrase it however you want):

- Nick is NOT Roman and does NOT speak for us
    - We ARE on humanity/eternity side until Tiberius dies
    - Dust IS a sinner

Hopefully that'll get people to stop worrying about Rome's intent for now.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Otaku-moment-quoting-Code-Geass: "If the King does not lead, how will the subordinates follow?" :)

In any case (not that I'd really know), I think you're doing fine as you seem to be quite open-minded about options your fellow Romans offer you. Sumi trusts your decisions and will follow through. Pilate better cough up some more gold though. :)

35. ISO #35