I play town of salem, because the SC2Mafia arcade community is 95% salt, 5% administrator. I don't like some of roles (particularly how powerful jailor is) but the community is mature enough to not spoil mafia roles to a medium, and if they do the medium generally doesn't believe them, because smarter players will spill members of the town for lynching.

This isn't saying I don't like Jailor, jailor is probably my favorite role. It is immensely fun to play as and its nice to watch a mafia member squirm when you press that execute button and they go "WAIT WAIT NO NO". So naturally I just had to describe my last game when I jailed and executed 3 scum within the 4th night under the alias of "Papyrus Dude".

The first day is 20 seconds with no lynch. I always jail someone who didn't talk within those 20 seconds. Night 1, I just so happened to jail someone who claimed spy.

I was playing classic mode, a mode where there is 1 town random and 1 town killing, the others are set in stone, the same roles every game. I was taking a big risk, but I decided to let the spy live (not that I could execute him, jailors dont have an execute night 1, so I cant count the times I've jailed an SK night 1 and couldnt do anything about it). Sometimes you can just sort of tell when people are lying about their role. This guy was telling the truth, and a mafia member doesn't default to an easily confirmed town random role when they're jailed.

Night 2 I jailed another non-speaker. Someone who claimed lookout. The lookout is still alive, but they failed to give any actions or attributes. I pressed execute, and they started giving me an inconsistent story. Day 3 comes around, and I executed the framer. 1 down.

Day 3, a dead investigators will reveals the serial killer, and so we lynch the serial killer. I jail the other person in the investigator's will, claiming her to be a framer.

Did I mention you should never claim jester or executioner when you're being jailed? That's just a horrible thing to do. Any good jailor will shoot you right there. Just like I did with the jester claimer I jailed.

Day 4 rolls around and there are 6 people alive. We lynch a mafioso which was in the sheriff's will. I jail, naturally, the only other person who hadn't talked. And I get threats. Apparently, this last mafia member decided to report me for skyping. Execute, and the godfather is gone.

Ez game, ez life.