1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: WithNova: 1-S2-1-6339815

SC ID VERIFICATION
    WithNova:Correct. 1-S2-1-6339815

Respective Hotkeys
    WithNova: Ctrl+3

Was the Game Result altered?
    I did not review the game as this is a bank hacking report; merely confirmed stats from replay and checked their SC2 account.

After the Review
    The point value is a bit fishy, but the most damning part here is the achievements: The bank indicates 1463 games played, but only 7 achievements, notably All Roles. However, player hasn't won as all triad roles. Playing as them in replay and performing -alist reveals the player is also missing triad roles, but has won as everything else. alist.jpg

Normally, I would suspect that this is perhaps a player who played a lot of games back in 2011 and then quit before new achievements were added. However, this is certainly not the case, as one can see from the player's profile. (which actually appears to be a starter account; ZERO SC2 achievements):

https://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/6339815/1/WithNova/

I see no reason at all to suspect this is a legitimate bank. Between the weird point total, few and contradictory achievements, and age of the account, this doesn't add up.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    WithNova: Bank Hacking

Recommended Action
    WithNova: Point Ban

Additional Notes
    Thank-you for submitting this report!
    Last edited by MattZed; April 15th, 2016 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I've had multiple name changes, I've been playing this game shy of a year, I leave many games before points are saved therefore any achievements I would have got I did not get. I also play on my laptop which has a low point bank file which some might find suspicious because one day i have 100 points the next 20k.

This is my appeal, any other questions please let me know.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Well that's pointless because I can't see the thread
    That link is for the staff members reviewing this; that's why you can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I've had multiple name changes, I've been playing this game shy of a year, I leave many games before points are saved therefore any achievements I would have got I did not get. I also play on my laptop which has a low point bank file which some might find suspicious because one day i have 100 points the next 20k.

This is my appeal, any other questions please let me know.
    On that note, I have a question: how do you have All Roles achievement (indicating that you stayed till the end in enough games to win at least once for every role) without having any of the other minor (and fairly easy to get) role related achievements?

Also how do you have All Roles without having won as any of the Triad roles?
    Last edited by Lysergic; April 18th, 2016 at 06:50 AM.

8. ISO #8