Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Link to the setup:

Night 1/Day 2

Night 2/Day 3

Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Night 0

Only two weeks after starting his journey to catch them all, Pokemon Trainer Red has grown impatient with his starter pokemon, Charmander. Having obtained a Squirtle and Bulbasaur as well during this time, Red foolishly mistook Charmander as the weakest starter. While charmander tried his best, in his early levels he only knew scratch and growl, and was having a hard time leveling up. Leaving him by the side of the road, Pokemon Trainer Red decided to set off without him.

The wild pokemon in the area were wary and did not trust Charmander nor welcome him.

Alone and scared, rain began to fall upon the wild pokemon as the sun set. As he sought shelter, Charmander started to plot his revenge against Red and his starter brothers... and nobody would stand in his way.

Meanwhile, Squirtle and Bulbasaur ran away from their trainer Red once they found out what had happened. Determined to find their brother Charmander, they set out into the forest to look for him.

Players List

1 - Clarence
    2 - Empathy17 (ika+Silverwolf)
    3 - Fire Viking (RLVG+Firebringer)
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol
    8 - SUPERDUCK (SuperJack+PLZLEAVEDUCK)
    9 - Richard Dawkins (Brendan+FYRE)
    10 - Keiichi (AIVION+Sen)

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard
    None

Day 1 will begin in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by BananaCucho; April 18th, 2016 at 08:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Day 1

As the sun rose, the wild pokemon returned from their shelters to see what had become of Charmander, but he was no where to be found. In the distance, the wild pokemon saw many rattata running from the forest, scared of a new menace that had been occupying it.

The wild pokemon set off to stop this menace. They enjoyed their peaceful lives. While weak individually, their strength lay in their numbers. Little did they realize that in the shadows another danger watched them, pokeball in hand, ready to conquer the world ahead of him.

Players List

1 - Clarence
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard

None

Please ask host questions in green if there are any.

Day 1 ends in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Last edited by BananaCucho; April 11th, 2016 at 11:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I legit think Morpzedd is the scumzedd
    Wrong. But the fact that you cared to put some thought into my first post best post troll post showed that you're interested in scumhunting early, which is a good sign. Once I stop shitposting (probably latter half of D1), I can start doing reads. Oh, and Mattzed's taking the night off. All the pressure on us 20 minutes into Day 1 gave him PTSD.

t. Orpz

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    You said the host gave you the roles, you should know we are cult. So which is it, you think or know we are cult?

-Duck
    I have to pretend I don't know so nobody calls foul at the end of the game. But trust me, I went into Banana account before I lost warden powers. I read the role pms that were sent out.

-Fire

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    My pidgeot flew away.
    Do you have any thoughts on the early interaction with me pressuring fire/deflecting off morp and then distancing from morp after being called out?

Also only a trainer would have a pidgeot already. Did he leave you because he does not respect who you culted?

35. ISO #35

Do you have any thoughts on the early interaction with me pressuring fire/deflecting off morp and then distancing from morp after being called out?
    Not really. I'm kind of tired / inebriated right now and only came to join the shitposting. I'll post some actual content once I get some free time tomorrow.

36. ISO #36

Also only a trainer would have a pidgeot already. Did he leave you because he does not respect who you culted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    Not really. I'm kind of tired / inebriated right now and only came to join the shitposting. I'll post some actual content once I get some free time tomorrow.
    The quoted posts show how you just where asked to contribute but you where "kind of" unable to participate. Other than to put good effort into not participating.

I've already mentioned to my partner that I had previous been unable to read Sen, as he was able to fly into the null read zone for me so that I spent an investigation onto him.

And all he saw that game up to that point, was you just trolling and then dissapearing before the spotlight was shown. Can you really say that is not a good reason for him to pressure him.

And now you are going :

"I find it funny that you keep trying to make bullshit such as "flying undfer the radar" and "prodded you" to one of the most active players on the site."

HOW DARE I SAY THIS. WHEN THE POSTS IN THIS GAME AT-THAT-POINT SHOWED THIS.
    Kk, should we medal you wiz "most actiz playaaa" Because, unless you want people to subtly think "OMG yeh active=scum" then there is no reason to show this off.

37. ISO #37

The quoted posts show how you just where asked to contribute but you where "kind of" unable to participate. Other than to put good effort into not participating.
    Which is true; I (Sen) posted only twice last night. I was inebriated, and like you can see in the Mafia Parking forum, I spent the night making a tool for the site. I said I didn't feel like commenting then, that I would do it today, and that's exactly what I have done.

I've already mentioned to my partner that I had previous been unable to read Sen, as he was able to fly into the null read zone for me so that I spent an investigation onto him.

And all he saw that game up to that point, was you just trolling and then dissapearing before the spotlight was shown. Can you really say that is not a good reason for him to pressure him.
    Again, that was AIVION, so at least get your excuses right.

And now you are going :

"I find it funny that you keep trying to make bullshit such as "flying undfer the radar" and "prodded you" to one of the most active players on the site."

HOW DARE I SAY THIS. WHEN THE POSTS IN THIS GAME AT-THAT-POINT SHOWED THIS.
    OMG, Sen only posted twice at 3 am during the first hour of the day! Fucking lynch him!

Stop wasting my time.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here.We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?

Warm greetings,

Richard Dawkins

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Okay I just want to go into this player list right now:

1 - Clarence
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol

Random guesses on roles:

Keiichi-Magikarp
    GrylanderMagikarp
    ???-Magikarp
    Clarence-Pokemon Trainer Red
    Slaol-Magikarp
    Morp-Charmander
    Richard Dawkins-Magikarp

Everything else is WIFOM.
    Also, Orpz you need to make Keiichi a hydra account.

I don't see Clarence, SparkNuts or Slaol participating much for the town. So they need more focus tomorrow, cause we aren't likely going to focus them today.

-Fire

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Viking View Post
    Okay I just want to go into this player list right now:

1 - Clarence
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol

Random guesses on roles:

Keiichi-Magikarp
    GrylanderMagikarp
    ???-Magikarp
    Clarence-Pokemon Trainer Red
    Slaol-Magikarp
    Morp-Charmander
    Richard Dawkins-Magikarp

Everything else is WIFOM.
    Also, Orpz you need to make Keiichi a hydra account.

I don't see Clarence, SparkNuts or Slaol participating much for the town. So they need more focus tomorrow, cause we aren't likely going to focus them today.

-Fire
    I don't understand your list. Your list clearly hints you think I am a PR (you list every role but for bulba squirtle and magikarp, and if you believe I am magikarp then you choose to openly out as PR). Neither play makes sense unless you are trying to hint to a cult teammate places to pressure for a mislynch.

Your list is scummy to me, why do you have reads on everyone, even if they are loose/random. I like the morp read a lot, but am also curious how your list ignored anyone being a new cult. You pinged me and morp out as cult, what made your read on this change? Do you still read me as cult?

Maybe I am looking too much into early game loose reads...

48. ISO #48

I don't understand your list. Your list clearly hints you think I am a PR (you list every role but for bulba squirtle and magikarp, and if you believe I am magikarp then you choose to openly out as PR). Neither play makes sense unless you are trying to hint to a cult teammate places to pressure for a mislynch.

Your list is scummy to me, why do you have reads on everyone, even if they are loose/random. I like the morp read a lot, but am also curious how your list ignored anyone being a new cult. You pinged me and morp out as cult, what made your read on this change? Do you still read me as cult?

Actually no. You missed the point which shows some scum motivation.
    First off, relook at the list:

Empathy17-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp
    Fire Viking-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp
    SuperDuck-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp
    SparkNutes-Bulba/Squirt/Magikarp

^ See that?

-Fire

49. ISO #49

I guess I did not soft claim hard enough throughout the fucking day.

Hardclaiming TPR, fuck all of you idiots for tunneling on stupid fucking reads and connections that do not fucking exist.

Lets lynch clarence, I will join the cult, and then we can run over you bag of misfits.

-Duck

50. ISO #50

How is wanting to join the cult gamethrowing.
    Because that's against your win condition if you are Town?

All the caps in the world won't make your statements any less idiotic.
    Whatever the case, unless you have some actual game-related content to discuss, I'm done here with you.