S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    I skimmed through it after your "Clarence is only being voted for pressure" bullshit. Then noticed you were pushing the only likely lynch candidate other than Clarence.

That said, I read the whole thing after. It's a blatant attempt at a derail, and the funniest part is that you claim SuperDuck is Charmander. Who gives a fuck about Charmander D1? The Trainer is the priority.
    Sticking on a bad train when there's more than enough time to change to a decent one is plain anti-town. What, exactly, are you hoping to get out of the Clarence lynch? If he flips town we have absolutely nothing to work with tomorrow.

Don't pretend for a moment that a Charmander lynch today is a bad thing. Sure, we can dream about getting the cult leader D1, but we still need to lynch scum to win. If we ignore him now and fail to lynch scum, we'll have wasted a lynch that we can't earn back later. There's almost no game of mafia where letting your strongest scumread live is the right call. He could even be cult, and you haven't given a reason why Clarence is more likely.

If you're as focused on going after cult leader as you say you are, why Clarence? What, more than any other player, makes him cult leader?

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

@>Morp: I've stated multiple times how Clarence's play is scummy as fuck.
    You tried to justify derailing the thread on the basis that Clarence is just a lurker. Well, not my problem; we (AIVION and myself, and then Slaol) were asking questions to Clarence while he wa online, and he refused to do anything of use.

I'm not going to let this worthless scum live just because he's a lurker. Hell, in case you've been living under a rock, I've been pushing pretty hard to make this community as unfriendly to lurkers as possible. and I'm not letting scum win by not playing.

4. ISO #204

Fancy elaborating on that read?

When you voted Sparks, all you said is that you'd like to hear more from him.
    Ofc, I am pretty sure everyone is going to hate this read and I expect to get votes for it, but hereeeeee we goooo:

The read stems from my experience on sc2 mafia with rookie mafia tells. First I started reviewing the first charmander game to learn how forum mafia worked, and I did not like Spark's play in either game, seemed similar from the small parts I skimmed of that game, and he was evil.

This game in particular he has said "fake vote its not in the vote count" "someone really wants to get fucked"
    For me personally I see this as the equivalent as "any leads" or "random", as in hes pretending he is a part of the town, but not actually contributing

"I think clarence is charmander we should lynch him"
    Piggybacking off of somebody's read that we are linked, but that he could get behind lynching clarence, easy mislynch for him

"im curious of morp" "what did he do"
    Oh look I don't have a fucking backbone I will look to others reads and never give my reads? I am sure I will vote all by myself! OH WAIT Nope I will vote somebody because another person told me to. This is mafia not fucking buildasheep workshop.

Like I said, I will receive a lot of hate for this read, but I rather be wrong than not be heard.

-Duck

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    So you think I am charmander, and clarence is the cult? If so who do you think clarence is allied with if not me. You seem to have gone hard on me, to tunneling clarence.

-Duck
    Like I've told AIVION in Skype since the start, I'm not sure you are scum, but your replies and behaviour have been anti-town as fuck.

Some quotes by me from Skype regarding you:
    What do you make of Superduck? Legit scum or lynchbaiting?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Agreed. Most if not all attacks by Superduck are based on weak, rather meaningless things. Regardless of whether they are right or not.
    --------------
    There's a good chance that SuperDuck isn't scum. Whatever the case, what he's doing is fucking horrible play, and the Town would benefit from his death either way.
    No idea. It's that point where you have to tell if they're dumb or scum.
    ----------------------
    [/quote]

At the start, I though you were lynchbaiting. Then started scumreading you after you keep trying to force scumreads on this account after my "stop wasting my time" reply, which exposed how said reads had no logical basis. I can't decide if you are actually scum or simply playing bad due to emotions.

Clarence, on the other hand, is scum 100%. I'm not sure about their partner, but this failed attempt by Morp at derailing the lynch will be damning as hell if Clarence is indeed the Trainer.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

This game in particular he has said "fake vote its not in the vote count" "someone really wants to get fucked"
    For me personally I see this as the equivalent as "any leads" or "random", as in hes pretending he is a part of the town, but not actually contributing

"I think clarence is charmander we should lynch him"
    Piggybacking off of somebody's read that we are linked, but that he could get behind lynching clarence, easy mislynch for him

"im curious of morp" "what did he do"
    Oh look I don't have a fucking backbone I will look to others reads and never give my reads? I am sure I will vote all by myself! OH WAIT Nope I will vote somebody because another person told me to. This is mafia not fucking buildasheep workshop.

Like I said, I will receive a lot of hate for this read, but I rather be wrong than not be heard.

-Duck
    I agree that Spark has been mostly sheeping and/or not really contributing much that hasn't been said before.
    What makes you think this is scum sheeping as opposed to Town not really bothering with the game?

8. ISO #208

Like I've told AIVION in Skype since the start, I'm not sure you are scum, but your replies and behaviour have been anti-town as fuck.

Some quotes by me from Skype regarding you:

No idea. It's that point where you have to tell if they're dumb or scum.
    ----------------------
    At the start, I though you were lynchbaiting. Then started scumreading you after you keep trying to force scumreads on this account after my "stop wasting my time" reply, which exposed how said reads had no logical basis. I can't decide if you are actually scum or simply playing bad due to emotions.

Clarence, on the other hand, is scum 100%. I'm not sure about their partner, but this failed attempt by Morp at derailing the lynch will be damning as hell if Clarence is indeed the Trainer.[/QUOTE]

Tell me, if I flipped town, what would you do?

9. ISO #209

didn't read the post as all, i am pretty sure that is OGI and should be deleted? IIRC superjack told me not to post skypelog chat, or else I would just post my skype chat with SJ and i would be confirmed town
    It's not in the rules, and previous hydra games have allowed to post Skype chats, but let's pretend they aren't chat logs, and instead just "old thoughts of mine regarding you". Plus for all you know, I can be making up all of that.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

I agree that Spark has been mostly sheeping and/or not really contributing much that hasn't been said before.
    What makes you think this is scum sheeping as opposed to Town not really bothering with the game?
    ... oh I kinda assumed everyone was vested in the game. I guess I care too much. I really should stop wasting my time, I have dreamhack austin to prepare for, and I have been sitting here 24/7 trying to find the evil instead of practicing. Which is why I have been going all over the place with my pressuring when I see non contributors.

Morp you said earlier that the evils are likely to lurk in this game, but I have done the complete opposite. Do you think I am just a new player who did not understand the correct way to play this setup?

As charmander why do I not push the clarence lynch train....

-Duck

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

I'm sad I haven't contributed anything at all to this game. I'll go to sleep and when I return I'll be more than prepared to get da bad trainer (Unless you all are correct and know each one identity already LOL I'm surprised)

I like how Keiichi wanted my vote on Clarence. He did it on a kind way saying that Dawkins (beach) deserved a lynch but there were more important targets. Hmm. You convinced me.

-vote Clarence

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

As the wild pokemon reached the forest, the smell of ash was in the air. Clearly the rogue charmander was learning new moves and fast.

Across the plains there was a rustling in the bushes. Clarence, a Rattata, scampered off to investigate it alone. Before the others had realized that he was gone, the shrill sound of the shrieking Rattata reverberated through the forest. By the time the other pokemon arrived, he was already gone.

Fleeing the scene, charmander felt invigorated. His growing strength gave him confidence. He would find Pokemon Trainer Red, and knew that Red would be sorry when he did.

Little did he know Red was watching him as he defeated Clarence. Had Red made a mistake? As fear and admiration entered his thoughts, he pondered if he should try to reconcile with charmander. Pokeball in hand, Red wondered if it was too late to bring him home.

Night 1

Players List

2 - Empathy17 (ika+Silverwolf)
    3 - Fire Viking (RLVG+Firebringer)
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol
    8 - SUPERDUCK (SuperJack+PLZLEAVEDUCK)
    9 - Richard Dawkins (Brendan+FYRE)
    10 - Keiichi (AIVION+Sen)

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard

Clarence - Magikarp, lynched day 1

Night 1 ends in 24 hours

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

18. ISO #218

As the wild pokemon slept, they kept watch for danger in shifts. As the sun started to peak through the trees, they were awakened by the sudden smell of ash in the air. A small fire could be seen in the distance. Charmander had learned a fire attack.

Meanwhile, Squirtle was losing hope in catching up to their brother. Every time they were close, Charmander evaded them. "We'll find him don't worry", Bulbasaur said to try to comfort the sad turtle. "If we work together with the wild Pokémon here, we may be able to restrain him and talk some sense into him".

Day 2

Players List

2 - Empathy17 (ika+Silverwolf)
    3 - Fire Viking (RLVG+Firebringer)
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol
    8 - SUPERDUCK (SuperJack+PLZLEAVEDUCK)
    9 - Richard Dawkins (Brendan+FYRE)
    10 - Keiichi (AIVION+Sen)

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard

Clarence - Magikarp, lynched day 1

Day 2 ends in 48 hours. The original post will be edited to show the current countdown.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

I am leading the town today unless the other PR wants to out, and then we can relook at the game. Clarence was 100% never cult, and the people tunneling on me and him are probably half dumb towns, half evils taking an easy mislynch. At this point I believe town has to go "allin" on the fact that I am town and accept that town loses if I am not town. If anyone was wondering, I hammered clarence because the only two people who reevaulated a single read on day1 were myself and morp. Morp obviously was voting me, so it was me or clarence and I went for the charmander possiblity over sleeping.

Sparknuts is not survivng this day, I have a pretty good idea who the other PR is, and if I am wrong the person I believe is PR is almost certainly trainer red. I would prefer not to give out all of my reads because it would pretty much out who I think the other pr is.

Lets make this a 2 hour day and just get the cult sparknuts lynched.

Also I believe the cult went for slaol last night not knowing which of the two I was, and did not want to risk being wrong.

Also you all suck for allowing lurkers to get a free pass, and not reevaulating a world where clarence and duck is not a thing

-Duck

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    I am fine with Fire Viking leading the town. I trust them.

~SW
    You actually have no say in what this town does. You are either town#5 or evil#3-4, if you are town 5 feel free to ogi me you are town so I can concede and stop wasting my time.

You trust fire after he was on the side tunneling on a confirmed town, and me. I don't know if you have been paying attention, but I AM FUCKING TOWN. 0/2 Hey after fire wants to lynch me lets see if he can go 0/3 in MYLO!!

Fire appears to have rolehunted early day1, and I probably claimed too early, but SuperJack told me clarence soft claimed, and it seemed to me at the time that the lynch was going to go on two towns. Sadly noone reevaluated and we have no information other than now I know I am playing with a bunch of donkeys.

Next time on forum mafia, Duck hosts Donkey's adventure, will the ugly duckling make his way through the herd of sheep and donkeys? Who knows!!

27. ISO #227

You actually have no say in what this town does. You are either town#5 or evil#3-4, if you are town 5 feel free to ogi me you are town so I can concede and stop wasting my time.

You trust fire after he was on the side tunneling on a confirmed town, and me. I don't know if you have been paying attention, but I AM FUCKING TOWN. 0/2 Hey after fire wants to lynch me lets see if he can go 0/3 in MYLO!!

Fire appears to have rolehunted early day1, and I probably claimed too early, but SuperJack told me clarence soft claimed, and it seemed to me at the time that the lynch was going to go on two towns. Sadly noone reevaluated and we have no information other than now I know I am playing with a bunch of donkeys.

Next time on forum mafia, Duck hosts Donkey's adventure, will the ugly duckling make his way through the herd of sheep and donkeys? Who knows!!
    Are you stupid or something? When someone does what we did first post in a new day that means they have a fucking result!!

We are squirtle. Each night we can do one of two things. Water gun someone to protect them from ash, poison, burn, or capture.

OR bite someone to determine alignment. We bit Fire Viking and they are town.

So fuck off with your assumptions.

~SW

28. ISO #228

Are you stupid or something? When someone does what we did first post in a new day that means they have a fucking result!!

We are squirtle. Each night we can do one of two things. Water gun someone to protect them from ash, poison, burn, or capture.

~SW
    You aren't squirtle. There would be 0 reason for you to out when he was not being pressured. It would generate more reads to see who is pressuring your confirmed check and who is working with them. Also humor me and who was your night 1 bite.

We are lynching sparknuts today, end of discussion.

-Ducktales

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

~SW
    this hard claim comes with only a single info reveal? Thats classic fake claiming.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    this hard claim comes with only a single info reveal? Thats classic fake claiming.
    "I would like one charmander rare"

I read slaol as town or slave, and his start to today could be distancing but leaves me to believe he is now town.

3 votes to go

You have two hours to rescind your squirtle claim or we will lynch all 3 of us. 2 for 1 any fucking day boys.

-Duck

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Super. Do you know if there is feedback difference between a culted pokemon and the pokemon trainer? We want to hope Sparknuts is the trainer obviously and i'm wondering if we can tell.
    Did not specify. same with gyr.

Where oh where could my super wolf be. Where oh where could she be.

Hey wolfy I left my sc2 ladder game when I saw you claimed my role lets do this. You dug your grave, let me bury you.

Also I believe fire is spewed town by her and that they are not aligned.

-Duck

36. ISO #236

zzzzzz let me make this more clear for people

I counterclaim squirtle

n1-gyr is town
    n2-sparknuts is cult

-Ducktales
    You really do like making this easy, don't you?

To quote the setup:
    Game starts on Day 0 with only Charmander and Pokémon Trainer Red submitting night actions (no action is possible). Night 0 ends as soon as they submit actions.
    Squirtle does not get to submit an action on the first night. Squirtle has only been able to perform one action this game. You are lying. Town has no reason to be counterclaiming a TPR in order to push their otherwise unsupported hunch. The fact that you seem completely unaware of this suggests you're someone who could submit a night action N0: either Charmander or PTR.

Scumslips don't get more obvious than this. At worst, you're cult trying to take heat off of your cult leader. More likely, you're Charmander/TPR, and it's time for you to go.
    -vote SUPERDUCK

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

~SW
    This is false, they aren't Squirtle.
    I am, we checked Empathy and they are town.
    Weird, how they wanted to fake claim this.

-Fire

40. ISO #240

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Viking View Post
    This is false, they aren't Squirtle.
    I am, we checked Empathy and they are town.
    Weird, how they wanted to fake claim this.

-Fire
    You were my pr read, but it hought you bite keiichi as magikarp..... turns out squirtle does not do a night 0 action.

Oh boy this is going to be rofl

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Why the fuck were you even hunting for power roles as town to begin with?

-Fire
    I was not hunting, I wanted to lynch keiichi, but upon reevaluating I thought you TMI'ed keiichi as magikarp when you town read him for almost no content. WHich is why midday I completely stopped pressuring him and yourself.

I cc'ed squirlte to get a lynch on a confirmed cult by logic standards and to get empathy to ash me tonight. I THOUGHT SQUIRTLE WOULD ASH ME NIGHT2 and have a bite check already, fail setup read 101.

My fake claim was good if squirtle got a check night1. If I had known you didnt have a n1 check on keiichi I would have lynched him or tried to at EOD

-Duck

45. ISO #245

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]

As the wild pokemon reached the forest, the smell of ash was in the air. Clearly the rogue charmander was learning new moves and fast.

Across the plains there was a rustling in the bushes. Clarence, a Rattata, scampered off to investigate it alone. Before the others had realized that he was gone, the shrill sound of the shrieking Rattata reverberated through the forest. By the time the other pokemon arrived, he was already gone.

Fleeing the scene, charmander felt invigorated. His growing strength gave him confidence. He would find Pokemon Trainer Red, and knew that Red would be sorry when he did.

Little did he know Red was watching him as he defeated Clarence. Had Red made a mistake? As fear and admiration entered his thoughts, he pondered if he should try to reconcile with charmander. Pokeball in hand, Red wondered if it was too late to bring him home.
    If we want to meta read a host "flavor" which I am not saying to heavy rely on.
    First implies, that someone is definitely ashed on, either A) Just from N0, or B) Another person and Bulbasaur failed to block another perosn.

The second, implies that red hasn't captured Charmander. So they are still separate.

-Fire

46. ISO #246

Why the fuck were you even hunting for power roles as town to begin with?

-Fire
    The better question is "why were you using a fakeclaim TO TRY TO END DAY EARLY?"

Lets make this a 2 hour day and just get the cult sparknuts lynched.
    In what universe is fakeclaiming sheriff and suggesting to end discussion 4% into day a pro-town move?

Fire, we just had the discussion about not letting scumslips slide. He's already slid by with a scummy performance D1. Letting a scum this obvious live D2 is just idiot.

-Matt

47. ISO #247

I was not hunting, I wanted to lynch keiichi, but upon reevaluating I thought you TMI'ed keiichi as magikarp when you town read him for almost no content. WHich is why midday I completely stopped pressuring him and yourself.

I cc'ed squirlte to get a lynch on a confirmed cult by logic standards and to get empathy to ash me tonight. I THOUGHT SQUIRTLE WOULD ASH ME NIGHT2 and have a bite check already, fail setup read 101.

My fake claim was good if squirtle got a check night1. If I had known you didnt have a n1 check on keiichi I would have lynched him or tried to at EOD

-Duck
    You have failed heavily assuming you are actually town.
    You were never going to be ashed as you are a prime mislynch target if you are town.

You are misreading a lot of things.

-Fire

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Morp View Post
    The better question is "why were you using a fakeclaim TO TRY TO END DAY EARLY?"

In what universe is fakeclaiming sheriff and suggesting to end discussion 4% into day a pro-town move?

Fire, we just had the discussion about not letting scumslips slide. He's already slid by with a scummy performance D1. Letting a scum this obvious live D2 is just idiot.

-Matt
    Becuase i am 100% sure they are cult, and I don't want squirtle to out if they can ash me and prevent a conversion thinking I am pr and have no protection.

Turns out I am bad at this game rippppp

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by Morp View Post

-Matt
    I don't like that play at all, but I think he is highly delusional about his own reads.

None of their actions is pro town so far. I am leaning on voting them, but I want to read more into them.
    Going to iso them later today.

I am drunk right now.

-Fire

50. ISO #250

You have failed heavily assuming you are actually town.
    You were never going to be ashed as you are a prime mislynch target if you are town.

You are misreading a lot of things.

-Fire
    You said clarence and I were the lynches, so I guess we are on the same footing. I just made a play that failed miserably because I can't read.