S-FM 190 RLVG's Hidden Setup - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 189 : RLVG's Hidden Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I posted it near the bottom of page 9, but heres the basics

1. Gyrstander (Grystander? Grystader? Gyrstader?) is something that is not town.
    2. Funce knows something about the setup.
    3. You might know something about the setup.
    4. Do not depend on the host for answers.
    Why are you hinting people know something about setup than others?
    Thats a red flag to scum saying HEY GUYS FUNCE IS A POWER ROLE!

Also I am only saying this because its obvious to me, its gotta be obvious to scum.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    What is the point of this comment? It's obvious what his intentions were with that phrase, no need to talk about it at the expense of anything even remotely relevant.
    Stop pretending to be a try hard town. You have all of Day 2 to try that.

Assuming you live lol

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

What is the point of this comment? It's obvious what his intentions were with that phrase, no need to talk about it at the expense of anything even remotely relevant.
    I just wanted to say something....

Also, I just checked the pages to see what did Stealthbomber say about me and I found some declarations about that he thinks I'm: -More experienced than what I claim and - I know more than what I say

Considering that all I've said this game have been bullshit posts I don't understand it lulz So would like to know why you think so! <3

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Why are you hinting people know something about setup than others?
    Thats a red flag to scum saying HEY GUYS FUNCE IS A POWER ROLE!

Also I am only saying this because its obvious to me, its gotta be obvious to scum.
    What do you make of Stealthbomber's comments about 'Funce being a special Cit' and the like then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

6. ISO #206

Assuming you live lol
    I don't give a shit. Stealthbomber claimed that he might actually be useful for once. No fucking way am I missing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

Also, I just checked the pages to see what did Stealthbomber say about me and I found some declarations about that he thinks I'm: -More experienced than what I claim and - I know more than what I say

Considering that all I've said this game have been bullshit posts I don't understand it lulz So would like to know why you think so! <3
    Rest of the post is fluff, but that last part is at least remotely helpful.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Assuming you live lol
    Although thanks for implying that I'm 'pretending' to be town, meanwhile assuming that I can be targeted for a night-kill. That implies you think I am some sort of Neutral.

Your rebuttal?

10. ISO #210

Although thanks for implying that I'm 'pretending' to be town, meanwhile assuming that I can be targeted for a night-kill. That implies you think I am some sort of Neutral.

Your rebuttal?
    Stop it bae, I am trying to create WIFOm so that you live. You are fucking that up.

11. ISO #211

Stop it bae, I am trying to create WIFOm so that you live. You are fucking that up.
    Why do you assume that there are no Protective roles?

12. ISO #212

Why do you assume that there are no Protective roles?
    I don't assume what roles are in this game. Why would I assume:
    A) Theres a protective
    B) They will guard YOU.

All I know is I got a vest and another action. Neither going to be used on you :P

13. ISO #213

Again, I don't see why you'd create WIFOM for me to live when you shouldn't know my alignment. For all you know, I am scum. Why would you need to do that this early?

What posts have I made that give you the impression that I need WIFOM protection?

14. ISO #214

Again, I don't see why you'd create WIFOM for me to live when you shouldn't know my alignment. For all you know, I am scum. Why would you need to do that this early?

What posts have I made that give you the impression that I need WIFOM protection?
    People are scared of you for some reason and go kill you, I think its a little odd, but hey I want to help you out <3

Also, no I don't know your alignment. But you can be town today.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

People are scared of you for some reason and go kill you, I think its a little odd, but hey I want to help you out <3

Also, no I don't know your alignment. But you can be town today.
    You are town-reading me far more quickly than you ever have done. Usually I am 'null' or 'CALIX SO GOOD NEVER GOING TO TRUST HER'

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by TheDankestMeme View Post
    "I've been caught in a contradiction. Obviously WIFOM"

No credibility at all!! This guys a LOSER. L O S E R.
    Piss off with your plagiarised shitposting. Can't even use your own words to put across your predictable dismissals of Firebringer.

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

1. And what exactly gave you that impression? If you had to pick an alignment, which one and why?

2. Elaborate please. I'm not going to dig through this crap to find the post so whatever you still think should be posted here.

3. I remember you voted me for being a loose cannon. What alignment do you think I am now and what alignment do you think I would shift to? If you voted me you must have SOME inkling of an idea.

4. Good plan.

5. I know I am being picky, just roll with it for the sake of starting a discussion kthx.
    1. Gyrlander (sorry for mispronunciation :P)has had very odd posts.
    Woow! Hello! This is going to be fun (MUAHAHHA)
    -vote Sen

That's what you got for voting me
    I didn't understand a word of this. Maybe scum trying to perturbate me? :V
    Attacking me verbally? Wow... you're getting into the scum list... REEEEALLY fast....
    These are Gyrlander's first 3 posts. I'm getting the vibe that Gyrlander knows more than he/she is letting on.
    There is a sort of mixture between an experienced offsiter and a newbie in this (if someone could link me a game that gyrlander has played in that'd be great, if they've played on another game on this site).
    As if Gyrlander is trying to make buddies early on to help him/her in the later game when Gyrlander needs them. I would say neut benign (specifically survivor, exe or amnesiac) or a really late game oriented killing role (arsonist, electromaniac) could be fitting.

2. Funce is a role that has knowledge of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Poor calix. Oh well setup spec time.

I think that there are 3 mafia a neut benign and a neut evil. Of these 3 are night immune tonight.
    There are 3 town powers tonight. A citizen that has confirmed knowledge. And another who is night immune tonight. The other one is merely vanilla.

Chances of this being right 110%
    My card has a hypothetical scenario. Which I think was meant to have actual values in it.
    As I see it
    There are 3 of the factional kill group
    2 neutrals. One of which is definitely evil.
    3 tpr.
    3 special cits.
    2 vanilla cits.

Anyone wish to add to anything or change things.
    This could be anything from a prementioned "special cit" to a watermeloann style host role to a drug dealer, but whatever it is, Funce knows something about the mechanics of the game that isn't being shared with us, and I'd personally vote for Funce if it weren't for...

Whatever. Mine is going to switch anyway.
    I'm seeing this more of a joke or passing comment now, but why are you guessing the alignment of other people when you're not sure if yours is locked in? And why are you revealing neut benign if you could swap to scum?
    I see you as null but leaning slightly toward benign/town range. I see you very vividly being recruited to cult.
    The other prospect is that I see you switching into some sort of "werewolf" during n1-n2.
    I suppose, after putting a bit more thought into it, that I overreacted and misread into this, but I'd like to keep my vote on you for now, to be sure.

4. Thanks?

Spoiler : My other prementioned post. :
    A few hidden gems:

You've played before, or at least are more experienced in mafia than you're letting on.

This is a legitimate thing. Do not rely on the host giving you answers, people.

-vote Calix

I'd like to not have a loose cannon on this ship.

Furthers my belief that you know more than you let on.

Nobody has commented on this yet?
    Alignments could change N1, D1 is a vital tool for seeing this.

I hope your hydra doesn't do that also.

If town doesn't have an invest/prot role N1 then town has an issue.

Oddly specific?

RLVG wouldn't pull that on scum. At most you have 4-5 power.

I'm willing to bet you knew this at the start of the game.
    Funce is a "special cit" or neutral benign.

Checking again after dinner.
    Also, turns out in was on page 8. Whoops!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #220

Maybe I am scum and I know you are town bae?
    Is this a new part of your scum meta, admitting that you're scum? What next, going to claim Mass Murderer?

21. ISO #221

Before I get digging into's stealth post, I saw that he suspects I am a likely Cult recruit.

GDI, every game.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Before I get digging into's stealth post, I saw that he suspects I am a likely Cult recruit.

GDI, every game.
    Yeah, I wouldn't recruit you. I would recruit Stealthbomber, because

You: who would recruit stealthbomber?
    Me: Exactly.

24. ISO #224

I want to give scum some WIFOM here.
    I have a bulletproof vest that I can use any night I wish. I may or may not use that.

I also have another action, but I will just say I won't say if I can or can't use both in the same night.

25. ISO #225

These are Gyrlander's first 3 posts. I'm getting the vibe that Gyrlander knows more than he/she is letting on.
    There is a sort of mixture between an experienced offsiter and a newbie in this (if someone could link me a game that gyrlander has played in that'd be great, if they've played on another game on this site).
    As if Gyrlander is trying to make buddies early on to help him/her in the later game when Gyrlander needs them. I would say neut benign (specifically survivor, exe or amnesiac) or a really late game oriented killing role (arsonist, electromaniac) could be fitting.

This could be anything from a prementioned "special cit" to a watermeloann style host role to a drug dealer, but whatever it is, Funce knows something about the mechanics of the game that isn't being shared with us, and I'd personally vote for Funce if it weren't for...

I'm seeing this more of a joke or passing comment now, but why are you guessing the alignment of other people when you're not sure if yours is locked in? And why are you revealing neut benign if you could swap to scum?
    I see you as null but leaning slightly toward benign/town range. I see you very vividly being recruited to cult.
    The other prospect is that I see you switching into some sort of "werewolf" during n1-n2.
    I suppose, after putting a bit more thought into it, that I overreacted and misread into this, but I'd like to keep my vote on you for now, to be sure.

4. Thanks?

Spoiler : My other prementioned post. :

Also, turns out in was on page 8. Whoops!
    No, I haven't played any game on this site. (Well, Actually, I'm playing another one at the same time, it is Illuminati??? Just the other one on ongoing games. I am KanyeBella. Almost all of the posts are mine, like a 97%) Also, I wasn't making buddies on purpose, only that the game just recently started around that time and everyone was commenting shit posts and.. I LOVE THEM. So I had to do some!!!! :DDD

26. ISO #226

Can't go into detail as it's Ongoing, but they are in the Illuminati game.

Still, I like the analysis. The first post where they state the game will be fun implies a) they have some knowledge of the setup and b) that they are comfortable with the game despite how little town would know. Could suggest they have allies who they are confident in, but that's a stretch.

Probably a good idea to keep this in mind for after Night 1. Not touching this otherwise.

Why am I trying to solve the game? Because that's my meta. I like to 'solve' the game as any alignment to challenge myself.

I like how you've already got me as a likely Cult recruit. You will go far, lol.

Not bothered about your vote given that you have some reasoning for it. Bit odd that you are voting for someone who you overall read as a neutral (at worst), no?

27. ISO #227

Yeah, I wouldn't recruit you. I would recruit Stealthbomber, because

You: who would recruit stealthbomber?
    Me: Exactly.
    Wasn't it you who said that unnecessary WIFOM hurts the town and helps the scum? Looks like that's what you're doing now

28. ISO #228

Piss off with your plagiarised shitposting. Can't even use your own words to put across your predictable dismissals of Firebringer.
    I’ve had a lot of FM victories. I fight hard for victory, and I think I enjoy it as much as I ever did. But I realize that maybe new victories won’t be the same as the first couple.

The last thing we need is another try hard.

29. ISO #229

I'm willing to bet personally that almost all reads from today will be changed/gone by tomorrow.

To be honest, the whole WIFOM attempt from FB is kinda neutral-esque.

But like I said, considering all the trash going on today, everything I'm thinking is so weak due to the fact it's d1 with no lynch there is literally nothing to talk about save baseless setup speculation and stupid roleclaims, most of which will almost certainly be stuck in with the trolling.

Stealthbombers participation I can personally see as scum attempting to blend by seeming useful. I don't see any other point in digging so hard D1. Literally a post by post read... of day 0 posts...

Is this a new part of your scum meta, admitting that you're scum? What next, going to claim Mass Murderer?
    Valid strategy, see High School of the Dead 2.

30. ISO #230

No, I haven't played any game on this site. (Well, Actually, I'm playing another one at the same time, it is Illuminati??? Just the other one on ongoing games. I am KanyeBella. Almost all of the posts are mine, like a 97%) Also, I wasn't making buddies on purpose, only that the game just recently started around that time and everyone was commenting shit posts and.. I LOVE THEM. So I had to do some!!!! DD
    Fluff.

Take away the fluff and...
    No, I haven't played any game on this site.

Also, I wasn't making buddies on purpose, everyone was commenting shit posts
    I don't believe this.
    You just started the game and you are already using the terminology.

31. ISO #231

Reddit.

Good.

I'm incredibly self conscious because I havent done forum mafia for a while and want to do well in my first game back.

Now, RLVG, when do we Pass Into The Iris?
    I don't get this statement. Shouldn't it be that you're more self-conscious when you do play forum mafia?

I'm currently eating pasta, and my face is a bit worried about Firebringer and Calix.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

"Still, I like the analysis. The first post where they state the game will be fun implies a) they have some knowledge of the setup and b) that they are comfortable with the game despite how little town would know. Could suggest they have allies who they are confident in, but that's a stretch."

I was like 2 mins with my arms on my head doing strange sounds. You made me have a good time, really. Didn't think from just a little post you could substract that type of information. So... yeah. Let's say I know something about the setup!!! And now I do think this is going to be REEEEALLY fun!!

Gj Calix!

34. ISO #234

Stealthbombers participation I can personally see as scum attempting to blend by seeming useful. I don't see any other point in digging so hard D1. Literally a post by post read... of day 0 posts...
    rip

would you prefer me to be shitposting like you?

35. ISO #235

I'm willing to bet personally that almost all reads from today will be changed/gone by tomorrow.

To be honest, the whole WIFOM attempt from FB is kinda neutral-esque.

But like I said, considering all the trash going on today, everything I'm thinking is so weak due to the fact it's d1 with no lynch there is literally nothing to talk about save baseless setup speculation and stupid roleclaims, most of which will almost certainly be stuck in with the trolling.

Valid strategy, see High School of the Dead 2.
    I know, I know. It's better than shit-posting though. What else are we supposed to do that is even remotely productive in 24 hours?

Nobody gives a shit if your reasoning is weak, that's the whole fucking point of Day 1. Man, how am I the only one who realises this?

Possible, but you forget that I did ask for him to be nit-picky, so I wouldn't say that it's a scum tell by itself.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

"Still, I like the analysis. The first post where they state the game will be fun implies a) they have some knowledge of the setup and b) that they are comfortable with the game despite how little town would know. Could suggest they have allies who they are confident in, but that's a stretch."

I was like 2 mins with my arms on my head doing strange sounds. You made me have a good time, really. Didn't think from just a little post you could substract that type of information. So... yeah. Let's say I know something about the setup!!! And now I do think this is going to be REEEEALLY fun!!

Gj Calix!
    Fluff.

Take away the fluff and...

there's nothing left to analyze?

-vote Gyrlander

Too much fluff.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

I am scum though....so it helps my win con.
    No shit, you're stating the obvious on top of your scummy-ass posts.

Gj Calix!
    If overreaction was a material, I could build the Great Wall of China from this post alone.

41. ISO #241

Gyrlander is town
    Stealthbomber is likely town.

TheDankestMeme I hope is dead tomorrow so I wont have to deal with them.

Calix is neutralish town.

I think I am done for the day. See you all day 2.
    Notice how he softens his read of me once I call him out for town-reading me too hard-and-fast.

How is Gyrlander and Stealth town?

How is that a decent TDM read? Is that assuming he's town?

42. ISO #242

WHY EVERYTHING I SAY IS FLUFF!!?!?!? You're making me seem idiotic :/
    I'm going to just point out that he's not worried about the fact that Stealth scum-reads him, but about 'looking idiotic'.

43. ISO #243

No shit, you're stating the obvious on top of your scummy-ass posts.

If overreaction was a material, I could build the Great Wall of China from this post alone.
    Coming from the person who only overreacts to everything, I think you need to get off your little high horse dearie.

44. ISO #244

I know, I know. It's better than shit-posting though. What else are we supposed to do that is even remotely productive in 24 hours?

Nobody gives a shit if your reasoning is weak, that's the whole fucking point of Day 1. Man, how am I the only one who realises this?

Possible, but you forget that I did ask for him to be nit-picky, so I wouldn't say that it's a scum tell by itself.
    Honestly, day "zero" I guess is a better name for it, is famous for being a day that absolutely nothing gets done on. It's simply my experience with it that says nothing gets done. And notice... I have been giving a few despite that. Just not going into the immense detail that I would expect starting tomorrow.

45. ISO #245

Coming from the person who only overreacts to everything, I think you need to get off your little high horse dearie.
    I think you'll find that my reactions are perfectly legitimate and have reasoning behind them. You, on the other hand, have just cluttered the chat with WIFOM once I called you out on being contradictory.

46. ISO #246

Notice how he softens his read of me once I call him out for town-reading me too hard-and-fast.

How is Gyrlander and Stealth town?

How is that a decent TDM read? Is that assuming he's town?
    Those two are town because they are transparent enough for me to see they may not be both trying to play the game, Stealth is definitely trying here, but they are not openly hiding. TheDankestMeme isn't readable cause they are just copy pasting Trump material. Which I think is just ridiculous so I really just want them dead, though they are not likely going to die regardless, even if they are town why would scum kill such a useless slot?

But then again, I am scum. Maybe I will kill them to get rid of this headache.

47. ISO #247

Honestly, day "zero" I guess is a better name for it, is famous for being a day that absolutely nothing gets done on. It's simply my experience with it that says nothing gets done. And notice... I have been giving a few despite that. Just not going into the immense detail that I would expect starting tomorrow.
    I really am going to kill you guys.
    This isn't WIFOM, scum want to frame me? Kill him.
    DO IT!

48. ISO #248

Those two are town because they are transparent enough for me to see they may not be both trying to play the game, Stealth is definitely trying here, but they are not openly hiding. TheDankestMeme isn't readable cause they are just copy pasting Trump material. Which I think is just ridiculous so I really just want them dead, though they are not likely going to die regardless, even if they are town why would scum kill such a useless slot?

But then again, I am scum. Maybe I will kill them to get rid of this headache.
    How is not trying to play the game a town tell?

You used so many words to go 'TDM is too unreadable to be night-killed'.

49. ISO #249

I'm going to just point out that he's not worried about the fact that Stealth scum-reads him, but about 'looking idiotic'.
    Trying to seem nooby.

I'm going to get off for now. Play some games and read some of Illuminati.

50. ISO #250