2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 189 : RLVG's Hidden Setup

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Here will be the positions under my glorious leadership:

secondpassing: Dictator-President
    Calix: Secretary of Finances

Grylander: awaiting title
    Funce: awaiting title

If you would like your title changed, you must contact me immediately.
    Sen, your request for office has been denied.
    I, didn't know I was a part of this. YAAAAAY!
    What convinced you I was good for this?
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Facepalm, so this is your revenge for myself? trying to use other games to show how much I am that bad, now I know this is general related, your information that you have given is very interesting, please proceed, I'd like to hear more.

But thanks for the compliment, always happy to see faces who show so much passion into how stupid I am. (Even you would know).
    Mikecall, I'm just going to break it gently to you. TDM is quoting Donald Trump...and you are taking these quotes 100% seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by TheDankestMeme View Post
    I've been watching it all my life. You are all talk and no action. What I've seen up here -- I mean, first of all, you are a choke artist, and a liar. You have a combination of factors. You can't do it for the obvious reason, and you can't do it because you don't know how to tell the truth. Other than that, I rest my case.
    Rest in pieces flipping artist. I can see you bow out of this election very quickly, probably since you have no backbone to follow through.

You have made a good bid for the election, but all of it was a waste of time.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I have a town to lead.
    If you wish a bid at public office, you may ask for a title.
    What shall it be?

6. ISO #106

Facepalm, so this is your revenge for myself? trying to use other games to show how much I am that bad, now I know this is general related, your information that you have given is very interesting, please proceed, I'd like to hear more.

But thanks for the compliment, always happy to see faces who show so much passion into how stupid I am. (Even you would know).
    Yeah yeah dankestmeme bash Mikecall some more. He's invinceble d1 lynch.

There there Mikecall. I know what it feels to be you.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

7. ISO #107

This is a lot of fun up here tonight, I have to tell you. Go ahead. I'm relaxed. You're the basket case. Go ahead. Don't get nervous. You're losing so badly you don't know what's happening.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Mikecall, I'm just going to break it gently to you. TDM is quoting Donald Trump...and you are taking these quotes 100% seriously.
    And Calix, I would like to break this also gently, I always take stuff seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Why would you do this? I was having fun here. ):
    He's dense and will still respond to them seriously.

I'm still bored. Nothing is happening and nobody is doing anything game-relevant. It's impossible. Who actually thought a No Lynch in a Hidden Setup was a good idea?

Wake me up if anything interesting occurs, otherwise I am out for the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

12. ISO #112

Rest in pieces flipping artist. I can see you bow out of this election very quickly, probably since you have no backbone to follow through.

You have made a good bid for the election, but all of it was a waste of time.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I have a town to lead.
    If you wish a bid at public office, you may ask for a title.
    What shall it be?
    I have to say, you lied this time. You lied. 100 percent. 100 percent.

13. ISO #113

Yamaxanadu: Dictator-President

Bella: awaiting title

If you would like your title changed, you must contact me immediately.
    Sen, your request for office has been denied.
    FTFM

Sleep easy Calix, you are needed.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Implying that players had some form of pre-game communication?
    Also it was one word, I think you exaggerate with 'all' those mistakes made.
    It was one word! I thought he said Fisk. But It was Frist!
    And it was also a misplacing of the 1 instead of a !
    And the smiley is backwards.

We can deduce from all this, he is claiming to be an Electro-maniac! Due to the word Frist, since it sounds quite shocking.

And he was passing this information onto the cult. Which he know's exist as seen in the 1 he placed in their.

He is hoping to side with the masons, so he reversed his smiley.

16. ISO #116

He's dense and will still respond to them seriously.

I'm still bored. Nothing is happening and nobody is doing anything game-relevant. It's impossible. Who actually thought a No Lynch in a Hidden Setup was a good idea?

Wake me up if anything interesting occurs, otherwise I am out for the day.
    It's effectively a n0 start, but people get a chance to shitpost before being night murdered.
    I won't be giving any thoughts to anything said before d1.

17. ISO #117

I have to say, you are the best president anyone could ask for. You shall lead us to peace and security for ages. Today's day with no kill attests to your superiority in mind.
    What you really meant to say behind that faceless expression of yours.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

There is tremendous hate. There is tremendous hate. Where large portions of a group of people, mafia staff, large portions want to use very, very harsh means. Let me go a step further. Women are treated horribly. You know that. You do know that. Women are treated horribly, and other things are happening that are very, very bad.

We really have no choice. We have to knock out the Mafia. We have to knock the hell out of them. We have to get rid of it. And then come back and rebuild our town, which is falling apart. We have no choice.

We don't fight like we used to fight. We used to fight to win. Now we fight for no reason whatsoever. We don't even know what we're doing.

27. ISO #127

Poor calix. Oh well setup spec time.
    Quote Originally Posted by setup
    There's 4 or 5 scum, neutral benign who may or may not exist is considered scum, the rest are Town.
    There's an automatic role changing mechanic in the game, no one knows how it works (there may be exceptions of knowledge).
    Everyone are informed of what faction they belong to, there won't be any confusion.
    All kills are identical, there is non-standard versions of regular roles, there may be non-standard roles.
    I think that there are 3 mafia a neut benign and a neut evil. Of these 3 are night immune tonight.
    There are 3 town powers tonight. A citizen that has confirmed knowledge. And another who is night immune tonight. The other one is merely vanilla.

Chances of this being right 110%
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

28. ISO #128

There is tremendous hate. There is tremendous hate. Where large portions of a group of people, mafia staff, large portions want to use very, very harsh means. Let me go a step further. Women are treated horribly. You know that. You do know that. Women are treated horribly, and other things are happening that are very, very bad.

We really have no choice. We have to knock out the Mafia. We have to knock the hell out of them. We have to get rid of it. And then come back and rebuild our town, which is falling apart. We have no choice.

We don't fight like we used to fight. We used to fight to win. Now we fight for no reason whatsoever. We don't even know what we're doing.
    My opponent is parroting the very things I have promised you:

"Let us wage a moral and political war against the pieces of crap that are in our town, so that we can cut military spending and use that time to satisfy our every desire.."
    -secondpassing 2014

Ernst Blofled, you have yet to turn your account into a hydralisk, please ask the mods to assist you.

29. ISO #129

This game has too many trolls. I take back my troll card.

My card gives me no information about the setup speculation. It could be anything at this point.

But I am going to say this. It's day 1. It's no lynch. Whatever you do don't get bored and start plopping softclaims and breadcrumbs everywhere and let the scum tpr hunt.
    Me, SuperJack, have (I think) been killed because of this before.

30. ISO #130

My opponent is parroting the very things I have promised you:

"Let us wage a moral and political war against the pieces of crap that are in our town, so that we can cut military spending and use that time to satisfy our every desire.."
    -secondpassing 2014

Ernst Blofled, you have yet to turn your account into a hydralisk, please ask the mods to assist you.
    I need no assistance.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post
    This game has too many trolls. I take back my troll card.

My card gives me no information about the setup speculation. It could be anything at this point.

But I am going to say this. It's day 1. It's no lynch. Whatever you do don't get bored and start plopping softclaims and breadcrumbs everywhere and let the scum tpr hunt.
    Me, SuperJack, have (I think) been killed because of this before.
    Really dumb Ernst. Begged my hydra to unvote. Turned him down twice and he went hostile. Major loser, zero credibility!

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post
    I need no assistance.
    What a wonderful heart!
    You have been offered a position under my leadership.

secondpassing: Dictator-President

Ernst Stavro Blofled: Secretary of Public Health (awaiting confirmation)
    Lybella: awaiting title

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

As I see it
    There are 3 of the factional kill group
    2 neutrals. One of which is definitely evil.
    3 tpr.
    3 special cits.
    2 vanilla cits.

Anyone wish to add to anything or change things.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Everyone is a Town killing role. There's no scum, and this is a psychological experiment.
    If only. I wanna shoot Firebringer.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You can ask, but might not gurantee to receive an adequate answer.
    What's a question anyway? A demand for knowledge? Well fuck knowledge, the important stuff is vitamins.
    This is why we should lynch RLVG.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Day one, no lynch? Check.

Lots of trolling? Check.

Pointless setup speculation that literally contributes nothing? Check.

I feel setup speculation is almost an attempt by scum to seem useful/deceive.

Too bad there is no voting for pressure.

I feel this day can only help the scum, unless we have a jailer role, in which case, the town has at least one person who benefits from this, because I fail to see anything good from this. Just pointless setup speculation, scum hunting for TPRs, and useless, weak day one reads.

Yay.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

I had a brief bipolor moment. I have to say. I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, 'What's scum hunting'? And I tell them, look, we know what scum hunting is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of scum hunting you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can't believe it. Policy lynches and bad reads of the newbs and vets. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what scum hunting is, do you want to know what scum hunting is? I'll tell you. First of all the scum, by the way, I love the scum. It's probably my favorite alignment, no it is my favorite alignment. You know what, it's probably more like the neutral evil but with a lot more planning behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of neutrals. Except for Mikecall, now he's a neutral that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy, but he's like, 'scum, town, scum, town' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these scum, and we can read them and manipulate them and vote them. LYNCH them even. Did you know that? We can lynch them OR vig shot them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on scum hunting, believe me.