Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM 188: Iluminati???

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Yeah okay try hard. You got he's town from that many posts. Har har har.
    Thanks, I am going to continue being a try hard as my entrance suggested.
    Have any thoughts you want to add as of this moment?

Want to answer my question I asked earlier?

Such as if you were Mafia what woudl be your play assuming you thought that there was illuminati?

-Fire

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Viking View Post
    Stop making me want to watch steins gate.
    What you think of the Borderline Crazy Dealers relaxed attidue at the moment?
    I think that is Banana at the moment, wish more people would attach their names.

-Fire

Pedit
    Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Such as if you were Mafia what woudl be your play assuming you thought that there was illuminati?

-Fire
    In my opinion, the Mafia shouldn't use their names in the night chat. They should just name themselves "Godfather" and "Consort" and type differently to make it harder for the Illuminati to know who they are. Even if there is no Illuminati, this doesn't hurt the Mafia much.

Also there's some WIFOM when it comes to kills because the Mafia might actually...want to hit scummy players if they think they're Illuminati.

8. ISO #58

-Fire
    I'm not going to coach scum, sorry.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

-Fire
    I don't think that the mafia would play all too much differently.
    This setup encourages safe scum play, not risky ones.
    As said in speculation, mafia should keep quiet and kill everyone on site. It works toward both their win-cons.

You haven't addressed your inconsistency.

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Rintarou View Post
    I don't think that the mafia would play all too much differently.
    This setup encourages safe scum play, not risky ones.
    As said in speculation, mafia should keep quiet and kill everyone on site. It works toward both their win-cons.

You haven't addressed your inconsistency.
    This really makes me think you are town.

-Fire

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Don't force and isolate the town reads this early. I agree that he's acting naturally like a town but going "I don't think he's Mafia" is just helping the potential Illuminati narrow down the real Mafia.
    He's buttering us up. I can see Fire Viking being mafia right now, it was probably what he was thinking.
    There's no reason to town read us yet.

16. ISO #66

Don't force and isolate the town reads this early. I agree that he's acting naturally like a town but going "I don't think he's Mafia" is just helping the potential Illuminati narrow down the real Mafia.
    I am being upfront with my reads, if Illuminati for instance uses what I think to attempt to kill a mafia, that gives insight into who they are (presuming they exist).

-Fire

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Also as a tip to new players, it's a good idea to assume there's an Illuminati because MattZed ran this setup before with no Illuminati. It was a town steamroll and he got mocked hard for it
    If I were MattZed, I would RNG it again, so no shit could be on him. But again thats presuming he does it like how I would.

-Fire

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Firebringer likes to find town-reads early, so it's NAI for him.
    Please sign posts, its not so much for meta its to see hydra dissonance.
    I am going to avoid meta more this game, so I don't care if you do some new playstyle, just try to be upfront who is posting so I know who is thinking what.

-Fire

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Heaven forbid the man express an opinion without throwing a bote.

You are Mafia for not following the town leader to victory though. 63% sure you're Mafia.
    I am just asking questions. I like your avatar btw, who decided on that one?

Can you pls answer my earlier question tho?

-Fire

24. ISO #74

Please sign posts, its not so much for meta its to see hydra dissonance.
    I am going to avoid meta more this game, so I don't care if you do some new playstyle, just try to be upfront who is posting so I know who is thinking what.

-Fire
    Here's a tip. Banana is the one trolling. Any non-troll posts are mine.

We're not doing anything fancy. If it helps she is going to bed soon so it'll be me posting for a bit.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Here's a tip. Banana is the one trolling. Any non-troll posts are mine.

We're not doing anything fancy. If it helps she is going to bed soon so it'll be me posting for a bit.
    Or you could do a simple -C, -B, -D
    To the end of every post. Or not, I can't tell the troll posts sometimes from real. I am sorry about that, its just hard.

Which one, the Mafia strategy one? We already did.
    That wasn't a answer you said you didn't want to coach, that was avoidance. I won't hold it against you, but I do want an answer

-Fire

28. ISO #78

Guess I'll also say SecondPassing will do a good majority of the pushing and valuating...

I'm sorta here to uh.. Learn I guess. And try my best!

FOR I AM A MAD SCIENTIST!!
    Are you going to make troll posts every game? Just noticed that it seems to be a running theme across games with you already

29. ISO #79

Or you could do a simple -C, -B, -D
    To the end of every post. Or not, I can't tell the troll posts sometimes from real. I am sorry about that, its just hard.

That wasn't a answer you said you didn't want to coach, that was avoidance. I won't hold it against you, but I do want an answer

-Fire
    Read the thread. I talked about the mafia's night chat. We're not giving tips about the day chat.

- Calix

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Are you going to make troll posts every game? Just noticed that it seems to be a running theme across games with you already
    Uhhh. I'm gonna try to not do that this time around. As I said I'm here to learn. But here and there I just can't resist.

Screw you, Future me!!!

32. ISO #82

If you were scum, how would you approach me right now?
    This is a honest question.

-Fire
    No idea. I'm not scum so I can't relate to how they would approach the game.

I don't see the point to asking how scum would act. Real scum will easily lie while town will slip because they haven't thought it through.

33. ISO #83

I am just asking questions. I like your avatar btw, who decided on that one?

Can you pls answer my earlier question tho?

-Fire
    If you were scum, how would you approach me right now?
    This is a honest question.

-Fire
    You are a try hard, only trying to establish town cred early with your questions thsg benefit only scum, and your "reads" to try to clear town through PoE when the game has just started. You are off to a bad start if scum, which is becoming obvious.

Get on my level, or get behind me and follow my lead.

34. ISO #84

No idea. I'm not scum so I can't relate to how they would approach the game.

I don't see the point to asking how scum would act. Real scum will easily lie while town will slip because they haven't thought it through.
    How would town slip? If they were town they would town slip...or you saying they would seem like to scum slip?

-Fire

35. ISO #85

You are a try hard, only trying to establish town cred early with your questions thsg benefit only scum, and your "reads" to try to clear town through PoE when the game has just started. You are off to a bad start if scum, which is becoming obvious.

Get on my level, or get behind me and follow my lead.
    So I should townread you based on avoiding questions and saying that try hards are scum?
    I don't get the levels. But okay.

-Fire

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

I'm not asking you to town read us, but to follow the OBVIOUS TOWN LEADER which is me. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
    I don't consider you a leader until you actually show leadership.
    If someone is doing better at leading town then me, I will bow before them, but so far I have you at a Null.

-Fire

42. ISO #92

Hey guys! It's me, Goatse radio-ing in from my first FM-game !!!! DD I have a few points/questions to make :

1. Hey guys! It's my first FM, and I am used to a much faster format from the sc2 mafia mod, although ironically you are playing very "fast" considering it is day 1, and no leads, rolls, kills or night actions have happened, you are still voting players with this lack of information.
    2. Is it normal for players to claim their role very early on? Because although it isn't in the mod, I feel this is a much higher level of play and I am sure you metagame as hard as you can, and are all trying to get a win, as opposed to just playing for "teh lulz" liek in the mod, where all players claiming day 1 would most likely result in a Town win.
    3. I claim citizen
    4. Do we normally take advantage of the day 1 lynch? Because I feel playing with more high skillcap players would highly benefit from pressuring players early on, although obviously they would be better/faster at coming up with lies. Anyways I will cast a random vote in the hopes of leading a day 1 town lynch
    5. Hey rintarou! I notice you are random voting me, and I think this is an excellent course of action since I have been "lurking" up until now. I will cast my vote along with you because I don't think a scum would start random voting this early (although, coming from the mod I am obviously several levels behind you professional FM players). Further bulletins as events warrant,

-vote Funcall

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Hey guys! It's me, Goatse radio-ing in from my first FM-game !!!! DD I have a few points/questions to make :

1. Hey guys! It's my first FM, and I am used to a much faster format from the sc2 mafia mod, although ironically you are playing very "fast" considering it is day 1, and no leads, rolls, kills or night actions have happened, you are still voting players with this lack of information.
    2. Is it normal for players to claim their role very early on? Because although it isn't in the mod, I feel this is a much higher level of play and I am sure you metagame as hard as you can, and are all trying to get a win, as opposed to just playing for "teh lulz" liek in the mod, where all players claiming day 1 would most likely result in a Town win.
    3. I claim citizen
    4. Do we normally take advantage of the day 1 lynch? Because I feel playing with more high skillcap players would highly benefit from pressuring players early on, although obviously they would be better/faster at coming up with lies. Anyways I will cast a random vote in the hopes of leading a day 1 town lynch
    5. Hey rintarou! I notice you are random voting me, and I think this is an excellent course of action since I have been "lurking" up until now. I will cast my vote along with you because I don't think a scum would start random voting this early (although, coming from the mod I am obviously several levels behind you professional FM players). Further bulletins as events warrant,

-vote Funcall
    First off, you have to use a vote tag, this is like : [.vote][./vote]

1) Forum mafia is more about reads which is jsut trying to see motivation in posts, not so much on claims like normal Sc2Mafia.

2) No, its actually deteriment to the town to claim early.

3) Bad...but you are likely the most town right now for doing it.
    4) Normally it is advantageous to do so, because we have better odds to lynch scum, but if you have no good reads its better to no lynch.
    5) No strong opinion, this game is usually very casual compared to mod, you haven't been lurking really.
    You are fine, mate.

-Fire

45. ISO #95

3. I claim citizen

-vote Funcall
    1. I'm semi new too. We vote fast, yea. Not always to lynch but for "pressure." Better people could explain it easier.
    2. Not Always... usually they don't. Like in this setup we definetly don't want to since if there's Illuminati they could claim basically anything.
    3. (I really hope you are trolling here...)
    4. Usually from what I've seen Day 1 lynches are a common thing.
    5. Yes, hi. Indeed, but I am also pressure voting you. I would like your honest imput.. Like for example... What do you think of the setup so far? Do you like it? Dislike it? Any commments? Questions? We would like your feedback good sir!

46. ISO #96

3. I claim citizen

-vote Funcall
    1. Yes, we're currently in RVS (Random Voting Stage) where we vote for players based on minor things in the hopes that this spurs on some more substantial discussion. Don't worry about being wrong, because most players are on Day 1. We focus more on HOW someone came to the conclusions they did.

2. It happens in role madness games but it's not a good idea in this setup, given that it's vanilla. Secondly, we can't trust role claims in case they are Illuminati and even if they are not, you are giving the scum more information on the setup.

3. Interesting, I don't see scum locking themselves down in a claim early like that.

4. Yes, absolutely. By 'town lynch' what do you mean exactly?

5. Why do you think the scum wouldn't cast a vote early?

47. ISO #97

1. Yes, we're currently in RVS (Random Voting Stage) where we vote for players based on minor things in the hopes that this spurs on some more substantial discussion. Don't worry about being wrong, because most players are on Day 1. We focus more on HOW someone came to the conclusions they did.

2. It happens in role madness games but it's not a good idea in this setup, given that it's vanilla. Secondly, we can't trust role claims in case they are Illuminati and even if they are not, you are giving the scum more information on the setup.

3. Interesting, I don't see scum locking themselves down in a claim early like that.

4. Yes, absolutely. By 'town lynch' what do you mean exactly?

5. Why do you think the scum wouldn't cast a vote early?
    Hmmm, I don't like this post so much.
    You are on my "reread" list right now.

I don't like your posts so far....

-Fire

48. ISO #98

1. I'm semi new too. We vote fast, yea. Not always to lynch but for "pressure." Better people could explain it easier.
    2. Not Always... usually they don't. Like in this setup we definetly don't want to since if there's Illuminati they could claim basically anything.
    3. (I really hope you are trolling here...)
    4. Usually from what I've seen Day 1 lynches are a common thing.
    5. Yes, hi. Indeed, but I am also pressure voting you. I would like your honest imput.. Like for example... What do you think of the setup so far? Do you like it? Dislike it? Any commments? Questions? We would like your feedback good sir!
    Why do you choose to focus on setup spec when we have 100 posts to ask him about?

Why do you 'hope' that Goatse is trolling with his Citizen claim?

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100