User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Demon: 1-S2-1-3010347

Account Name: Demon
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3010347
    In-Game Name: I Leave If I'm Not Town

Crimes Commited: Role Quitting

Your Account Name: AIVION

Summary: Demon Rolls Serial Killer, and then Immediately quits. He also named himself "I leave If I'm Not Town." Pretty obvious imo.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Demon: 1-S2-1-3010347

SC ID VERIFICATION

Correct: Demon: 1-S2-1-3010347

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

Game-throwing [On Hold] https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3010347

Role-quitting [Watch-List x1] https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3010347

Game-throwing [Ban-List x2] https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3010347

Player Offenses:

Role-quitting

Summary:

Lived up to his in-game name by leaving as a non-town role. Obvious example of quitting a game due to role-related reasons.

Recommended Actions:

Watch-List x3 (Role-quitting with three prior offenses)

Additional Notes:

Thank you for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

O come on, if you got Neut killings as many times in a row as I did yesterday you would leave too.

Also you just banned me in between games, lol finish a game and then get auto kicked next game with same people.

Also why are you guys being Nazis all of a sudden, I've been doing this shit for years and never been listed let alone banned. You should ban people like Balthy, and Balthy.

6. ISO #6

Rolequitting damages the integrity of the game, especially when it's as powerful a role as the neutral killing; most fullhouse setups NEED there to be two Kills Per Night in order to keep the game decently interesting. Without that, town tends to steamroll the three mafia.

I'm willing to lower this to 6x watchlist, but please understand that you're on very thin ice, with two gamethrowing offenses and several rolequitting.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8