User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Kensakof: 1-S2-1-1082683

Account Name: Kensakof
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1082683
    In-Game Name: Advanced Retardation

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: MikeU
    Summary: Day 7, town votes up 14. 14 is on the stand and 10 starts saying player 3(me) is game throwing very hard and quits the game causing the lynch vote to be 2-2 instead of 3-2. Town would of won this game but him griefing and playing not to win, cost us the game.

-Mafia- (790).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Kensakof: Correct. 1-S2-1-1082683

Respective Hotkeys
    Ctrl + 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, If 10 actually voted guilty and stayed the town would of won.

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Game throwing (WL X2): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2413012

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Summary
    From what I can comprehend, the reason behind his griefing began on Day 6 when he called out 12 for having corruption, pegging him for the auditor. He tries to get 12 lynched, but 3 continues to say "10 is an idiot we need to kill mafia not auditors." and starts to say he's mafia alongside 14. Then when Day 7 started, 10 wanted to lynch 4 while the rest of the town wanted to lynch 14 for obviously lieing about their roleclaim. 10 basically then says "I'll lose us the game, I don't give a shit." and votes up 14. He Inno's and leaves after calling 3 a cunt and saying he game threw.

Recommended Action
    Watch List x4

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! While the aggravation from this player is noted from how 3 treated him during Day 6, he took it WAY too far during day 7 by voting 14, innoing and leaving. Given this player's history of reports, Watch List x4 is what I recommend here.
    Last edited by AIVION; April 4th, 2016 at 06:11 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3