Copy of last will
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Copy of last will

DEAR FELLOW HUMANS—
    THERE HAVE BEEN SOME NASTY RUMOURS GOING ABOUT THAT THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO TURN INTO A (HUMITY & ETERNITY VS ROMANS & SIN) CONFLICT; THERE IS NOTHING IN THE RULES THAT SUGGESTS THAT WE NEED BE ANY MORE OF AN ENEMY TO HUMANITY THEN ETERNITY; ON THE CONTRARY—ARE OWN GOALS ARE MORE SIMILAR TO THAT OF HUMANITY’S THEN ETERNITYS--AND SUGEST A POSSIBLE ALLIANCE BETWEEN US; PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE ROLE OF ARE KILL LAST NIGHT—AND HOW IT PROVES THAT WE HAVE NOT YET DECIDED TO JOIN SIN----------------------------------------CEASER

SIDE NOTE—WHILE YOU MAY NOT TRUST US—WE PROMISE TO TAKE UP THE BATTLE ON ETERNITYS BEHALF IF JESUS REVEALS HIMSELF, AND ALLOWS HIMSELF TO BE LYNCHED----------------------------------------------END

Please give any opinions on anything that you believe should be added or deleated from this note. The thing I am most worried about is that Sin will take this as an act of open aggression. Even though I will try to confirm it before deadline, if I don't, plz use this as are deathnote DR.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4