Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1487
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZedWorlds View Post
    How do you modkill someone 3 times?

~deathworlds
    How can you kill that which has no life? /S

I agree that TDL is in a bad position, but where does that bring Nic's claim on me? I say it's a lie, he says it's a truth.
    We can't look away from a clear contradiction.

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Can we from now on, modkill all who post outside of their hydra?
    Thx lol.
    Says the guy not running a hydra. Lol
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    They know there is no way out. Scum trying to wiggle into any crack that it can.

What's the scenario in that TDL is town? Is there one?
    Well, let's use logic available to you, and look at the situations where he's mafia: You know TDL was roleblocked last night. There was a night kill, so he couldn't have done it, or done anything for that matter.

Who's his partner who did the night kill? Can't be Empathy, since he used an ability last night. In fact, no one could have witched RLVG since only scum have an incentive to, and they need to perform the night kill. So if it's not RLVG, then Cage is Mafia/Neut. If he's neut, then you get to pick from Hell Frog+Me+RLVG as the second mafia, the one who performed the kill.

But now let's look at the world where he's town and remember that someone needed to perform the night kill. You have you and TDL as town. Empathy has a confirmed night action and didn't do it, unless he's scum with Hell Frog and they're acting together in a LYLO fakeclaim. If RLVG did the kill, then Cage pretty much has to be town, and between Hell Frog, Me, Empathy, you have the second scum and the neut, which is silly. (Even from your perspective; you seem to townread Hell Frog and Empathy hard) If Cage did the kill, then he has a partner among Hell Frog, Me, Empathy. Let's say you're still skeptical of me and say we're mafia with Cage. Even then, you're left to picking RLVG as neut if you don't want to violate your town reads. If Hell Frog or I did the kill, then Cage has a false result. This would put Cage as the other scum, neut (prob exec), or some really unlucky town with a witch in play (which would have to be the other of Hell Frog/Me, and I don't think anyone here thinks that's the scumteam) If Cage is neut, then again you're stuck with Hell Frog or Empathy being mafia, which you aren't considering.

It actually makes more sense to ask, from your position "How is RLVG town?"

Again, same analysis: If RLVG is town, you need to account for a night kill, which needs to be from Hell Frog/Me/Empathy/Cage. If you want to accept Hell Frog and Empathy as town, then know have me/cage/TDL as the scum trio.

-Matt

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    matt remind em to tell you something post game
    lol sure?

While you're here, without telling me what they are, could you say if Hell Frog has any night actions? I'm trying to puzzle out scum by seeing who could have performed the kill.

If someone has a night action that gives them a temporary night chat with a target, are they possibly able to perform a night action that same night?

-Matt

11. ISO #1261

lol sure?

While you're here, without telling me what they are, could you say if Hell Frog has any night actions? I'm trying to puzzle out scum by seeing who could have performed the kill.

If someone has a night action that gives them a temporary night chat with a target, are they possibly able to perform a night action that same night?

-Matt
    Yes.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #1262

What if...
    ... It was a town who did the killing?
    Every town has claimed the gist of their role, and no one has mentioned this. If a town did the kill, then they're basically gamethrowing by concealing this information at this point.

Engage in more legit setup speculation, please.

-Matt

13. ISO #1263

Every town has claimed the gist of their role, and no one has mentioned this. If a town did the kill, then they're basically gamethrowing by concealing this information at this point.
    Would it be gamebreaking by concealing this information, knowing full well they're incriminating and would end up getting lynched as a suspected mafia?

Just saying.

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

Would it be gamebreaking by concealing this information, knowing full well they're incriminating and would end up getting lynched as a suspected mafia?

Just saying.
    I'll put it a different way:
    If you're town and you killed SFT, the ONLY time I will accept a reveal of that information without instantly voting you is RIGHT NOW.

We've had more than enough time to sort things out. A town that killed would info that either A: killing scum was roleblocked or B: scum made same target. Knowing either of this would help PoE.

-Matt

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

This is the dumbest setup spec I've ever walked back into.

RLVG is suggesting that a TOWN PLAYER decided that KILLING SPEARHEADING FEMALE TANK - aka one of the MOST TOWN-READ players - over ANYONE ELSE is a possibility. And that the scum decided to No-Kill for REASONS.

Holy shit, why is Matt even entertaining this crackhead idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

I'm not the one who did the kill. I stand by my claim I went to Funcall and Nic is a liar.
    And what happened when you visited Funcall?

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    This is the dumbest setup spec I've ever walked back into.

RLVG is suggesting that a TOWN PLAYER decided that KILLING SPEARHEADING FEMALE TANK - aka one of the MOST TOWN-READ players - over ANYONE ELSE is a possibility. And that the scum decided to No-Kill for REASONS.

Holy shit, why is Matt even entertaining this crackhead idea?
    I'm fine letting a scum RLVG dig his own grave.

-Matt

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

I were more suggesting that TDL was prevented a night kill somehow, since you roleblocked him, and a town for some reason targeted them.

Bullshit theorizing of course.
    Oh hey... one of the majorities scum suspects trying to push me to get lynched because he thinks I'm an easy mislynch.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

23. ISO #1273

Randomizing ideas isn't a scumtell lol. It helps expand thoughts.
    It's a scum tell when put with the rest of your behaviour lol.

You're currently suggesting that Cage is a liar, therefore probably scum FYPOV. Given that it's LYLO, that means your supposed mislynch will fuck us over. I've yet to see anything resembling a case for why Cage is the scum out of the two of you, or any sort of frustration over you being considered as a lynch over Cage, or any town-like reactions to the feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

24. ISO #1274

Randomizing ideas isn't a scumtell lol. It helps expand thoughts.
    At least get through SOME of the useful speculation before the crazy ideas, though.

Something you should be considering hard now: Why is Cage pushing you so hard? If you know you're town, then he's either fooled by feedback, neut, or mafia. If he's neut, then doesn't exec make sense. Would certainly clear you, since execs only have town targets. I'll let you tell us the rest of those possibilities.

You still haven't said what happened from your Funcall visit.

-Matt

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

Do you get his ability to make a public night chat tonight, or do you not get his charges?
    DA Prosecutor

• You can check two players alignment at night.
    • You will get their alignments back, but not in any particular order.’
    • You cannot check the same player twice.
    • If there is only one player left who you haven’t check, you will not be able to perform an action.

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

I'm almost starting to think it's a scum freudian slip, how you keep insisting it's SFT when it's FC.
    Is that really the best analysis you have at this point? I don't quite agree with Hell Frog's angle because I don't trust his alignment yet, but anyone here can see that there's enough information here to be doing a lot of PoE, and that's really what we should be doing atm.

-Matt

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

Player Name Supposed Role D0 Actions N1 Actions Notes
    Calette Auditor - put someone in an anonymous night chat and roleblock them Night Chat with RLVG None? Seen as town by Hell Frog
    TheDarkestLight Healing-type role None Roleblocked Claims to also be a miller and cannot be healed
    OrpZedWorlds Cronenberg Hydra - target someone at night to die in their place None None? (we had talked about defending Empathy, but I don't think any action went through) Cannot be invested; at night, player is announced as vulnerable
    RLVG Amnesiac None Gain Funcall's role Claims to be town-aligned and have no other abilities
    Nicholas Cage Detective/Gladiator Nothing Detect RLVG; saw visiting SFT Claims to be town
    Hell Frog Wagon Sensor Checked a train with Calette+SFT on it, no scum None Hasn't revealed any other info
    Empathy17 Role Cop Nothing Checked Hell Frog; roleclaim matched Claims to also be a miller

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    @Empathy - Silverwolf/Ika
    @Calette - Calix/Toadette

We need to come up with a concensus and we think this can lock it.

1) Calette - after your night chat with RLVG, how confident are you on the slot V/W?
    Night chat was with TDL. He gave us nothing.

44. ISO #1294

Player Name Supposed Role D0 Actions N1 Actions Notes
    Calette Auditor - put someone in an anonymous night chat and roleblock them Night Chat with RLVG None? Seen as town by Hell Frog
    TheDarkestLight Healing-type role None Roleblocked Claims to also be a miller and cannot be healed
    OrpZedWorlds Cronenberg Hydra - target someone at night to die in their place None None? (we had talked about defending Empathy, but I don't think any action went through) Cannot be invested; at night, player is announced as vulnerable
    RLVG Amnesiac None Gain Funcall's role Claims to be town-aligned and have no other abilities
    Nicholas Cage Detective/Gladiator Nothing Detect RLVG; saw visiting SFT Claims to be town
    Hell Frog Wagon Sensor Checked a train with Calette+SFT on it, no scum None Hasn't revealed any other info
    Empathy17 Role Cop Nothing Checked Hell Frog; roleclaim matched Claims to also be a miller
    I don't have any Miller qualities.

45. ISO #1295

Here's my role claim btw.

I'm a form of an Amnesiac, lol.

The role is called "Reinforcement", there's a following line that says I don't know what I'm supposed to do in this game but I will figure it out, it says I can take a player's role from the graveyard and use their actions for a single cycle, I show up as a Mafia and any role I take will not change the investigation result, that roles can only be taken at night and doesn't count as a regular action.

There's also a typo which I asked host to correct and clarify.
    and this will not who up through investigations
    It's a Town role, not a Neutral, and a really shitty role in general. I shouldn't show up as visiting someone.

46. ISO #1296

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    Night chat was with TDL. He gave us nothing.
    Nothing to give as previously explained, especially considering you played exactly how a neutral would play in that chat.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300

Cronenberg Hydra - target someone at night to die in their place None None? (we had talked about defending Empathy, but I don't think any action went through) Cannot be invested; at night, player is announced as vulnerable

So your role is to target someone at night to die in their place, not even a bodyguard, can't be investigated and you're announced as vulnerable.

There's a major inconsisensy here.

Vulnerable = Cannot be healed? What does it even mean?
    Why can't you be invested?
    Why did you do no action? You announce no target either.