User Tag List

1. ISO #1

you:1-S2-1-1494448

Account Name: you
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1494448
    In-Game Name: Disguiser

Crimes Committed:Lag Cheating

Your account name:Amnesiac

Summary:He revealed a role which we had no leads on, as he was a disguiser. "you" got disguised and spit out the name of the actual disguiser in the lag chat. I've attached pictures and replay with proof.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: you:1-S2-1-1494448

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1494448

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, based on you's lag cheating, the Town was able to identify the Disguiser and lynch him, directly leading to their win.

Previous Offenses
    Leave Train (Watch List): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1494448
    Leave Train (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1494448

Player Offenses

Lag Cheating

Summary
    you rolls Bodyguard in this game. On Night 2, a Disguiser kills you and steals his identity. During an instance when the game lagged, you typed into the lag window "11 is his name", "11 is his name you", "11 describes his name really well" and "try 11 he is his name very you". These are all clear instances of lag cheating, especially given you was dead (no way he could have possibly communicated this information legitimately at that point) and he was clearly attempting to reveal the identity of the Disguiser. Based on you's information the Town votes up #11 and lynches him, resulting in a Town win.

A third offense lag cheating calls for a Ban List x 2, which is what I recommend here. This was a flagrant example of lag cheating which had a direct outcome on the game's outcome.

Recommended Action
    Ban List x 2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 29th, 2016 at 10:01 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by mafiaplayer123 View Post
    i do believe 4 weeks is a harsh ban for my "hints" of justice in the lag chat, hinting that my name is you does not give the disguiser away! they just rando lynch!!! but anyways 4 weeks is pretty harsh, by that time is up I would be sober and president of the united states! if i werent playing mafia
    You repeatedly cited the number #11 in your lag chatting and just happened to be #11 before you were disguised. There was no legitimate purpose for your comments other than to alert the Town to #11, the Disguiser. When you die, you are not supposed to say anything to the players remaining alive in the game, yet you chose to do so repeatedly. Your actions directly led to the Town voting up and lynching #11, which resulted in the Mafia losing. The penalty in question (2 weeks, not 4 weeks) was based on your previous disciplinary record and the nature of this particular offense.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Yeah, that was for the other offense though, not for this one. The penalties increased given the number of offenses incurred by this player.
    I just watched that replay and I remember that auditor win. That was pure skill, and in the lag chat i pretended to be other players I admit its fun, I don't consider any of my lag chats as cheating. But about the 11 disguiser that was kind of cheating but not blatant!

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I just watched that replay and I remember that auditor win. That was pure skill, and in the lag chat i pretended to be other players I admit its fun, I don't consider any of my lag chats as cheating. But about the 11 disguiser that was kind of cheating but not blatant!
    Anything you say in lag chat can influence how other players act in the game after that, whether true or not. You really should not be saying anything related to the game in lag chat for that reason or else it could be reported and considered attempted cheating. If you want to talk about non-game related stuff in lag chat, no one is going to care, but identifying players / numbers is attempting to influence the game outside of where you're supposed to communicate.

13. ISO #13

Anything you say in lag chat can influence how other players act in the game after that, whether true or not. You really should not be saying anything related to the game in lag chat for that reason or else it could be reported and considered attempted cheating. If you want to talk about non-game related stuff in lag chat, no one is going to care, but identifying players / numbers is attempting to influence the game outside of where you're supposed to communicate.
    I should be given a warning first, its my first time for this kind of offense! Amnesiac sure hates me for winning that auditor game, no wonder he reported me on the lag chat in a different game. He been trying to get me for 10 years!

14. ISO #14

I should be given a warning first, its my first time for this kind of offense! Amnesiac sure hates me for winning that auditor game, no wonder he reported me on the lag chat in a different game. He been trying to get me for 10 years!
    Honestly, these are your third and fourth offenses -- your first offenses of any kind (to the extent minor) are supposed to be considered the warnings. Also, our system doesn't give you separate warnings for each offense. Instead, the idea is that by being put on the Watch List, you should become aware that something is wrong with your play that needs to be adjusted, and that you should familiarize yourself with the rules generally speaking. Your actions in this game deprived the Mafia from a chance of winning which is a serious thing. Lastly, I would think that most players would be aware that revealing roles in lag chat is not permissible play, especially when you were already dead.

That all having been said, you do have the right to appeal this report if you believe the punishment should be different for some reason. If you would like to do so, please let us know explaining what mitigating circumstances you have, if any, and we can flag it as such. Please be aware that the staff member reviewing an appeal has the right to decrease or increase your punishment based on their discretion -- i.e. they will be reviewing it from scratch.

15. ISO #15

Honestly, these are your third and fourth offenses -- your first offenses of any kind (to the extent minor) are supposed to be considered the warnings. Also, our system doesn't give you separate warnings for each offense. Instead, the idea is that by being put on the Watch List, you should become aware that something is wrong with your play that needs to be adjusted, and that you should familiarize yourself with the rules generally speaking. Your actions in this game deprived the Mafia from a chance of winning which is a serious thing. Lastly, I would think that most players would be aware that revealing roles in lag chat is not permissible play, especially when you were already dead.

That all having been said, you do have the right to appeal this report if you believe the punishment should be different for some reason. If you would like to do so, please let us know explaining what mitigating circumstances you have, if any, and we can flag it as such. Please be aware that the staff member reviewing an appeal has the right to decrease or increase your punishment based on their discretion -- i.e. they will be reviewing it from scratch.
    i appeal! 4x is too long

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18