S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario

Your attempts at winding me up without resorting to serious shit are amusing, I'll give you that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Your attempts at winding me up without resorting to serious shit are amusing, I'll give you that.
    If you think that's what I'm doing, go ahead. You're scum nonetheless and you've done nothing but make yourself out to be a bigger one with your OMGUS. You even accuse me without voting me, that's what a Mafia would do my dear, and in a game like this, since there is only one Mafia, the person you accuse should be the person you're voting. But yet you aren't, so once again you prove that you don't actually think I'm scum and you're just discrediting me because you see me as a town read and don't want anyone to be town reads in the future save yourself.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

3. ISO #103

I'm not voting you because your play can easily be coming from a Jester or Mafia pretending to be one, complete with begging for votes and more discredits. I like to see how everyone else responds to get the bigger picture.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

4. ISO #104

I'm not voting you because your play can easily be coming from a Jester or Mafia pretending to be one, complete with begging for votes and more discredits. I like to see how everyone else responds to get the bigger picture.
    I haven't once begged for votes, thank you very much.

And ohhh, does the Queen of discrediting not like being discredited? Well, at least I gave a valid reason for why I am discrediting you. Oh, and best of all, I gave it before actually starting, you have to come up with some fake one in the middle of your attempts because I called you out on it.

Please, show me examples of how you you are town if you really are.

5. ISO #105

It's really simple, you're right in that respect. Just get the Investigative roles to check TDL and secondpleb.

Jester cannot Uninvest themselves so anyone whose investigations fail knows that their target is not the Jester.

If TDL/ secondpleb show up as a Girl, they will never have to fear a lynch.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I haven't once begged for votes, thank you very much.

And ohhh, does the Queen of discrediting not like being discredited? Well, at least I gave a valid reason for why I am discrediting you. Oh, and best of all, I gave it before actually starting, you have to come up with some fake one in the middle of your attempts because I called you out on it.

Please, show me examples of how you you are town if you really are.
    You are adorable when pretending to be defensive. Please continue to discredit me further, darling.

Maybe if you stopped hedging, I might have something quotable enough to add to my signature

7. ISO #107

It's really simple, you're right in that respect. Just get the Investigative roles to check TDL and secondpleb.

Jester cannot Uninvest themselves so anyone whose investigations fail knows that their target is not the Jester.

If TDL/ secondpleb show up as a Girl, they will never have to fear a lynch.
    Yes, direct the night actions away from yourself.

Look even scummier than you already do.

I'll happily be investigated, but you're even scummier for directing night actions. I sincerely hope that when people actually show up they see how scummy you are.

8. ISO #108

Yes, direct the night actions away from yourself.

Look even scummier than you already do.

I'll happily be investigated, but you're even scummier for directing night actions. I sincerely hope that when people actually show up they see how scummy you are.
    I'm not the one who needs the night actions in the first place.

With that, it is sorted. You two can be investigated and we can deal with the results of that in the morning.

Simple.

9. ISO #109

I'm not the one who needs the night actions in the first place.

With that, it is sorted. You two can be investigated and we can deal with the results of that in the morning.

Simple.
    Says the scummiest person around.

You DO need investigation, and I highly suggest you are one of the ones investigated.

You are scummy as hell for trying to push investigations away from yourself. Got something to hide? If you didn't you wouldn't be trying to direct them away.

Not only are you making sure you aren't investigated, you're giving them fucking ORDERS on who to target. You are in no position to be giving orders to anyone, because you are the scummiest person around.

I'm only -suggesting- one on you, but it isn't needed FMPoV that much. It just puts icing on the cake.

10. ISO #110

Says the scummiest person around.

You DO need investigation, and I highly suggest you are one of the ones investigated.

You are scummy as hell for trying to push investigations away from yourself. Got something to hide? If you didn't you wouldn't be trying to direct them away.

Not only are you making sure you aren't investigated, you're giving them fucking ORDERS on who to target. You are in no position to be giving orders to anyone, because you are the scummiest person around.

I'm only -suggesting- one on you, but it isn't needed FMPoV that much. It just puts icing on the cake.
    It's totally okay for you to direct TPRs because it's 'just a suggestion' but 'ordering' them to not target someone who I know is town (me) is scummy.

It's 'not needed' to investigate me in a game that is decided largely by night actions, which something you said yourself, because you have magically divined that I am Mafia with 'a slight chance it is Failix being Failix' (no fear of Jester)

lol

Much as this is enjoyable, I have to disappear for 1~ hour. See ya scrub.

11. ISO #111

It's totally okay for you to direct TPRs because it's 'just a suggestion' but 'ordering' them to not target someone who I know is town (me) is scummy.

It's 'not needed' to investigate me in a game that is decided largely by night actions, which something you said yourself, because you have magically divined that I am Mafia with 'a slight chance it is Failix being Failix' (no fear of Jester)

lol

Much as this is enjoyable, I have to disappear for 1~ hour. See ya scrub.
    You're ordering both, I'm suggesting to one. I am perfectly fine if they look at me, but you clearly aren't otherwise you wouldn't be controlling them. Why so nervous of being looked at, got something to hide?

And like I said, it's FMPoV. I'm not the only person in this game. It's mostly just to help convince everyone else that you are in fact scum.

And leaving now, well, I like how you said earlier that you were going to stop talking because you were lazy, but I guess you were just to intent on defending yourself from one person.

"Oh no! One person is accusing me, I might get revealed! I gotta find out how to stop them! Oh I know, I'll just OMGUS and call him scum for a shit reason!"

Typical scum attitude.

12. ISO #112

"Hey guys, I voted for the player who can end the game with a solo win if he's lynched!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    So wait, if you thought I was jester, then why vote me in the first place? when lynching jester potentially ends the game for both mafia and town to lose.?
    "I voted you because I thought you were Jester".
    Because nobody was going to hammer, and because the Jester's behaviour will shine when the votes start piling up; Mikecall had 2 votes and replied to that with an OMGUS followed by a groundless argument, which is a good way to look scummy as fuck. He says it's reaction testing, yet keeps pushing for a d1 no lynch, which would increase the chances of a Jester lynch on d2 if the Jester survives the night.

Go back and read his posts, and you'll see he hasn't pushed anyone in any way.

I'll go back now and read Calix and TDL's discussion again.

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Because nobody was going to hammer, and because the Jester's behaviour will shine when the votes start piling up; Mikecall had 2 votes and replied to that with an OMGUS followed by a groundless argument, which is a good way to look scummy as fuck. He says it's reaction testing, yet keeps pushing for a d1 no lynch, which would increase the chances of a Jester lynch on d2 if the Jester survives the night.

Go back and read his posts, and you'll see he hasn't pushed anyone in any way.

I'll go back now and read Calix and TDL's discussion again.
    You have been saying OMGUS posts a lot lately in my posts, is it because you dont like the scenario of a no lynch? seems I got your attention havent I.

And how havent I pushed anyone in any way? I think you dont even see the posts lately about trying to push for funce to contribute more to the chat base, or havent you read my posts so far from that?

But back on topic, please say why my tactic is scummy as fuck, you claim it will affect the chances of jester winning more on d2, then why do you think not pushing for a lynch is going to help town in any way, you do know the suituation, 1 misslynch = incredible chance of being in a 2v1v1 suituation where jester or mafia have the choice on who wins.

So lets say we follow your plan, we lynch a scum or we lynch a town, how would that help us in any way?

But I'll graph it out so you know:

The suituation we are in is a 4v1v1 (Town vs Jester vs Mafia)

The scenarios we are put into:

Lynch town (3v1v1) + with Night Kill (2v1v1) = Lylo to Win which would be hard to accomplish for town
    Lynch Jester (4v0v1) But Jester Wins = Ending Game
    Lynch Mafia (4v1v0) Town Wins = Ending Game

We are put in more of a position of misslynching town over scum since lynching mafia would be a 5/6 chance of failing and
    1/6 chance of Town Win = 16.7% chance
    1/6 chance of Jester Win = 16.7% chance
    4/6 chance of misslynching Town = 66.7%

Now sen, what are your thoughts on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

But a question, if the jester does get lynched, does it automatically end the game in a Jester win?

I like walking back into the game to this stellar question.

16. ISO #116

Calix is indeed misreping a lot this game, and while that's a scumtell for her in some cases (that's how I pegged her as scum in Flashpoint after seeing her misrep me in SFM Arsonist), she does surgical misreps when she's scum; focusing on a single player, while trying to befriend others. She's being too aggressive this time, and against many players. If she isn't Town, then she's the Jester, which would explain the lack of a vote which isn't really explained by the chance of TDL being a Jester, since if that was the case, we might as well never vote.
    So yeah, whatever the case, I'm not voting her today.

TDL's reads are swinging a lot; he calls someone Town, then possible Jester, then accuses someone of being scum, and then of being a possible Jester (although Calix did the latter as well). I've said before that I have trouble reading TDL because he has a lot of NAI things that I'd normally consider scummy.

Both are being retarded right now. I don't like the whole "I'm in everyone's townlist" from any of you. Why do you need to display yourself like that? If someone has you on their townreads, it serves no purpose, so that sort of comments are addressed at those who doesn't.
    The same applies with the "you are scum and everybody notices it". Leave those shit arguments for the politicians and start making some actual points.

Both of you are using weak as fuck arguments just for the sake of winning a discussion. "You are scum". "No, you are". You won't convince a townie to say they are scum, and scum will never concede that they are, so stop wasting time with that.

You have been saying OMGUS posts a lot lately in my posts, is it because you dont like the scenario of a no lynch? seems I got your attention havent I.
    I've been saying OMGUS because that's what you did; I voted you, and you voted me without having any sort of valid argument for said vote, then when called out you used the old excuse of "lol, 'cuz reactions".

And how havent I pushed anyone in any way? I think you dont even see the posts lately about trying to push for funce to contribute more to the chat base, or havent you read my posts so far from that?
    Oh, so you think poking a lurker is the same as scumhunting? lol, ok.

But back on topic, please say why my tactic is scummy as fuck, you claim it will affect the chances of jester winning more on d2, then why do you think not pushing for a lynch is going to help town in any way, you do know the suituation, 1 misslynch = incredible chance of being in a 2v1v1 suituation where jester or mafia have the choice on who wins.
    Pushing for a no-lynch is saying that votes of today are worthless. "Hey, I'll vote you, but don't worry, I won't lynch you". You are asking for Town to lose our main weapon. A lynch today either wins us the game, or gives us a victory after tonight.

So lets say we follow your plan, we lynch a scum or we lynch a town, how would that help us in any way?
    Are you stupid? Lynching the Mafia wins us the game. lmao How would that help us in any way?

But I'll graph it out so you know:

The suituation we are in is a 4v1v1 (Town vs Jester vs Mafia)

The scenarios we are put into:

Lynch town (3v1v1) + with Night Kill (2v1v1) = Lylo to Win which would be hard to accomplish for town
    Lynch Jester (4v0v1) But Jester Wins = Ending Game
    Lynch Mafia (4v1v0) Town Wins = Ending Game

We are put in more of a position of misslynching town over scum since lynching mafia would be a 5/6 chance of failing and
    1/6 chance of Town Win = 16.7% chance
    1/6 chance of Jester Win = 16.7% chance
    4/6 chance of misslynching Town = 66.7%

Now sen, what are your thoughts on this?
    Cute how you think that Mafia is a game of chance.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Calix is indeed misreping a lot this game, and while that's a scumtell for her in some cases (that's how I pegged her as scum in Flashpoint after seeing her misrep me in SFM Arsonist), she does surgical misreps when she's scum; focusing on a single player, while trying to befriend others. She's being too aggressive this time, and against many players. If she isn't Town, then she's the Jester, which would explain the lack of a vote which isn't really explained by the chance of TDL being a Jester, since if that was the case, we might as well never vote.
    So yeah, whatever the case, I'm not voting her today.

TDL's reads are swinging a lot; he calls someone Town, then possible Jester, then accuses someone of being scum, and then of being a possible Jester (although Calix did the latter as well). I've said before that I have trouble reading TDL because he has a lot of NAI things that I'd normally consider scummy.

Both are being retarded right now. I don't like the whole "I'm in everyone's townlist" from any of you. Why do you need to display yourself like that? If someone has you on their townreads, it serves no purpose, so that sort of comments are addressed at those who doesn't.
    The same applies with the "you are scum and everybody notices it". Leave those shit arguments for the politicians and start making some actual points.

Both of you are using weak as fuck arguments just for the sake of winning a discussion. "You are scum". "No, you are". You won't convince a townie to say they are scum, and scum will never concede that they are, so stop wasting time with that.
    Is your conclusion that we are both tunneling or what? Because that is what I am getting from this post.

Can you expand more about where I have misrepped and why you don't find my 'misreps' scummy in this game? I will freely admit this is out of curiosity more than anything else.

I find TLC to be overtly scummy and think he might be doing it to bait me into voting him. Since there is a good chance that he is Jester FMPOV and given that he was responding to me (thus meaning he didn't have to be pressured to do so), I don't see a reason to vote.

What is your conclusion on TLC? You just said that he's hard to read, but I don't see the harm in trying to figure out his motivations.

I will reread Mikecall's posts, but I personally find TLC/ secondpleb to be scummier.

20. ISO #120

"Hey, look! I don't understand the Jester's wincon. I cannot be the Jester!"
    I remember him saying something stupid like 'if the jester is voted, it could POTENTIALLY end the game for mafia and town'. Let me dig.

21. ISO #121

"Hey, look! I don't understand the Jester's wincon. I cannot be the Jester!"
    Loving the assumption of me being jester, oh what will I ever do, how will I ever win, I will be victorious , gosh if you dont even get my sarcasm, sometimes I just wonder

Also, I am only asking, gosh, criticising my points just makes you awfully more suspicious than what would of been needed, please go on.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

22. ISO #122

So far what I've seen from this game is non-stop

"Oh, but his play suggests Jester, so we shouldn't vote him."

So is half the fucking game a jester? At this point we're never going to lynch because all anyone will do is go "Oh, he's probably a Jester" "Oh, his play shows he's a Jester" "Not sure if he's Mafia or Jester. Won't vote to be safe."

23. ISO #123

Is your conclusion that we are both tunneling or what? Because that is what I am getting from this post.
    Pretty much. Whether you are unto something or not, that discussion was mostly a pissing contest between the two of you.

Can you expand more about where I have misrepped and why you don't find my 'misreps' scummy in this game? I will freely admit this is out of curiosity more than anything else.
    Your early arguments against me: You accussed me of feigned anger, then focused on the style I was using at that point (laconic replies), said I wasn't scumhunting, and were somehow suprised by my WIFOMASTER PLAN 9000, knowing that I am one with the WIFON and that I'm never to be taken at face value, not in every reply, at the very least.

Then calling seconpassing seconpleb, immediatly presenting her as someone whose arguments aren't to be taken seriously, then called her opportunist.

And now the TDL thing.

You have focused a lot in attacks to things that are irrelevant when considered on their own, and a lot of your pushes have been based on interpretations of a single word or line (he's feigning this, she's being opportunistic, he's trying to make you think that), without really backing them up with some solid evidence.

I don't think you are scum, because scum rarely tries to get into fights with this many players, especially in such a small setup, so you are either being your aggressive town self, or the Jester.
    I find TLC to be overtly scummy and think he might be doing it to bait me into voting him. Since there is a good chance that he is Jester FMPOV and given that he was responding to me (thus meaning he didn't have to be pressured to do so), I don't see a reason to vote.

What is your conclusion on TLC? You just said that he's hard to read, but I don't see the harm in trying to figure out his motivations.
    He isn't the Jester. I'd say slightly Town. It's not that I've seen many particularly townie things from him, but rather than there's a single Mafia in this game and I have others higher on my list of suspects.

I will reread Mikecall's posts, but I personally find TLC/ secondpleb to be scummier.
    I also think secondpassing is a good candidate for scum.

24. ISO #124

Some notable Mikecall posts up to #87. I'm reading them as if he is the Jester.

But on the other hand, its rather 4v1v1 with the potential of jester have the capability of preventing the town and the mafia from winning, I would say we would have to narrow down potentially who could be the jester girl and see for ourselves what the invests might supply with at night.
    Acknowledgement that Jester being lynched ends the game. Also knows the name of the Jester, so has some basic knowledge of the setup.

And you would blatantly reveal this early, you do forget I am still sticking with my no lynch moto. Just wanted to see how you would react.
    'It's a reaction test guise'

Probably knowing him, either a person who would want to divert attention away from himself, giving a hunch, hes probably either the mafia member or potentially one of the town.

Wouldnt class him as the jester unless hes trying some WIFOM to get himself lynched, and I aint buying it.
    Extremely sceptical of the possibility of Sen being Jester.

if you thought I was jester, then why vote me in the first place? when lynching jester potentially ends the game for both mafia and town to lose.

And dude, for the point you stated, that was a reaction test on you, seeing how you would react, and it was interesting to follow.
    Another admission that lynching the Jester loses the game for town.

For Mafia and Jester, I am actually unsure, for the mafia, I would say funce would be a potential candidate since he has supplied anything that would be beneficial to the town. But since from meta he "says" he works under the pressure of some votes, I would say this could be a good lead to follow

For jester, I am completely unsure, Sen showed some qualities of being a jester from his previous posts, but nobody catches the "Hi I Am Jester" tactic.
    Switches to assume that Sen can now be the Jester, for no apparent reason.

Sen, has showed signs of both town and mafia qualities, with some of his posts easing towards mafia / jester in the first part of his posts, but also from his latest posts, showed some town qualities.
    These posts do not make sense when you consider that he asked wherever lynching the Jester ends the game for town.

25. ISO #125

Loving the assumption of me being jester, oh what will I ever do, how will I ever win, I will be victorious , gosh if you dont even get my sarcasm, sometimes I just wonder

Also, I am only asking, gosh, criticising my points just makes you awfully more suspicious than what would of been needed, please go on.
    Scumhunting makes me suspicious? Ok.

So far what I've seen from this game is non-stop

"Oh, but his play suggests Jester, so we shouldn't vote him."

So is half the fucking game a jester? At this point we're never going to lynch because all anyone will do is go "Oh, he's probably a Jester" "Oh, his play shows he's a Jester" "Not sure if he's Mafia or Jester. Won't vote to be safe."
    Not wanting to lose is a fair concern. But yeah, that's not an excuse to not vote; we'll peg the Jester and then lynch among the remaining players.

26. ISO #126

Also I have read the rest of your post, but before I respond, I just want to lol at 'you called secondpassing secondpleb, you must be putting down his arguments'

You saw me using insulting names for him in the game that you hosted, where I was Town-Neutral.

27. ISO #127

Also I have read the rest of your post, but before I respond, I just want to lol at 'you called secondpassing secondpleb, you must be putting down his arguments'

You saw me using insulting names for him in the game that you hosted, where I was Town-Neutral.
    It's still a misrep, no matter your alignment. >_>

28. ISO #128

Pretty much. Whether you are unto something or not, that discussion was mostly a pissing contest between the two of you.
    I can admit that we were mostly just throwing insults and witty remarks at each other. To get some perspective, I'll reread in a few hours to see if I still think I have a valid case since I could just be tunneling/ wanting to prove that I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sen
    Your early arguments against me: You accussed me of feigned anger, then focused on the style I was using at that point (laconic replies), said I wasn't scumhunting, and were somehow suprised by my WIFOMASTER PLAN 9000, knowing that I am one with the WIFON and that I'm never to be taken at face value, not in every reply, at the very least.

Then calling seconpassing seconpleb, immediatly presenting her as someone whose arguments aren't to be taken seriously, then called her opportunist.
    I think commenting on the way you changed your posting style is valid, especially as it was quite suspicious at the time and it created discussion. As I said earlier, I couldn't really find a scum-motivated reason for you to behave the way you did, which is why I have now concluded you are town.

And now the TDL thing.

You have focused a lot in attacks to things that are irrelevant when considered on their own, and a lot of your pushes have been based on interpretations of a single word or line (he's feigning this, she's being opportunistic, he's trying to make you think that), without really backing them up with some solid evidence.

I don't think you are scum, because scum rarely tries to get into fights with this many players, especially in such a small setup, so you are either being your aggressive town self, or the Jester.
    I have no intentions of getting myself lynched. Don't underestimate me, scrub ;) There is a point to saying this.

I might just be determined to be right so I will have to look back over the argument after I've slept on it a bit.

He isn't the Jester. I'd say slightly Town. It's not that I've seen many particularly townie things from him, but rather than there's a single Mafia in this game and I have others higher on my list of suspects.

I also think secondpassing is a good candidate for scum.
    If you think Mikecall is Jester and you don't think I am Mafia, and you don't think TDL is your top suspect, and you claim that secondpassing is 'also' a good candidate for scum, then who do you think the Mafia is? Funce? They haven't posted enough to make a conclusive judgment, surely.

29. ISO #129

I think commenting on the way you changed your posting style is valid, especially as it was quite suspicious at the time and it created discussion.
    Sure, it's valid, but you didn't only point it out, but immediatly jumped to conclusions.
    The thing that made me frown the most is that you know I'm always one to pull wifomic shenanigans, and you are often the one to point out that X player is just being X player, yet in my case you immediatly decided to call me scummy instead of saying "Sen is being Sen".

If you think Mikecall is Jester and you don't think I am Mafia, and you don't think TDL is your top suspect, and you claim that secondpassing is 'also' a good candidate for scum, then who do you think the Mafia is? Funce? They haven't posted enough to make a conclusive judgment, surely.
    Mikecall and Secondpassing. I have Mikecall as the Jester, but like I said, there's always the chance that I'm having confirmation bias, so he might very well be the Mafia.

30. ISO #130

Sure, it's valid, but you didn't only point it out, but immediatly jumped to conclusions.
    The thing that made me frown the most is that you know I'm always one to pull wifomic shenanigans, and you are often the one to point out that X player is just being X player, yet in my case you immediatly decided to call me scummy instead of saying "Sen is being Sen".

Mikecall and Secondpassing. I have Mikecall as the Jester, but like I said, there's always the chance that I'm having confirmation bias, so he might very well be the Mafia.
    Er, do I know this? O.o You love to tell us about how meta is for plebs.

I don't have a baseline for 'Sen being Sen' save for snarky comments, complaints about the shit-tier play of other players and

Well you can read over the compilation of Mikecall's posts. I think it's clear that he DID know that the Jester's lynch would end the game, so him asking that question = inconsistent as fuck.

31. ISO #131

Funce, if you come rolling into this thread with a 'I have nothing to contribute' post, I swear to fucking God.

32. ISO #132

Er, do I know this? O.o You love to tell us about how meta is for plebs.
    Yet you plebs keep using it, so it's fair to frown when mine is ignored and followed by an accusation. >_>

Well you can read over the compilation of Mikecall's posts. I think it's clear that he DID know that the Jester's lynch would end the game, so him asking that question = inconsistent as fuck.
    Yep. That was a good find. I'm more confident with my read on him now.

33. ISO #133

Allow me to provide a tl;dr version.

its rather 4v1v1 with the potential of jester have the capability of preventing the town and the mafia from winning
    if you thought I was jester, then why vote me in the first place? when lynching jester potentially ends the game for both mafia and town to lose.
    But a question, if the jester does get lynched, does it automatically end the game in a Jester win?
    Explain this discrepancy, Mikecall.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Thats nice to know you have a town read already. How do you feel about that one lynch to lose, one lynch to lose, and another lynch to start losing options?
    Its an interesting situation. Its kind of like a board game I know. One card wins, one card loses, the rest is wrong and allow the other team to move.

So you think that not gathering evidence to support our claim would be invalid and stupid?

Obviously I know that lynching is our only way to win, but you dont see the point in having that 1 night to support the claims so that we can perform a proper lynch the next day.

So wait, if you thought I was jester, then why vote me in the first place? when lynching jester potentially ends the game for both mafia and town to lose.

And dude, for the point you stated, that was a reaction test on you, seeing how you would react, and it was interesting to follow.

-vote funce

Now funce, a few questions for you to add to discussion

From now, who potentially do you think are potential scum candidates?
    If so, why do you think they are?
    What do you think of this current suituation we are in?
    I've managed to narrow down the scum to either you, secondpassing, or Sen.
    I have no intention of being deceived by another Firebringer(Sen), I think that based off current posts and this one. You are incredibly scummy.
    And I believe that Secondpassing's posts lack depth.
    Current situation now, is looking quite good! I think your the mafia and secondpassing is the jester.

I have no intentions of lurking, Calix.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

38. ISO #138

What is 2 + 2?

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Yeah, your thoughts on Mikecall/ Sen and TDL/ Calix would be good.

secondscrub needs to get online so we have the bigger picture. I hate being left in the lurch.

42. ISO #142

Could you elaborate on this? I've got the exact opposite reads there, and would like to see where you're coming from.
    Okay. I don't know whether its normal for one to scumread mikecall.
    I have him pegged as the Mafia, mainly because of several of his posts.
    He is seeming like he is trying to 'try' to be towny, and then failing at it.
    One of the posts that made me think this was his "Chance" Post, and the post where he asked me the questions. I can find them if it is required.

Actually. Now that I think about it...
    Secondpassing, lacking depth in posts... Thats almost hiding, isn't it?
    That means that it IS the other way around.
    Secondpassing is the Maifa, Mikecall must be the jester.

Unless WIFOMERINO9000 plan is working perfectly.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

43. ISO #143

Yeah, your thoughts on Mikecall/ Sen and TDL/ Calix would be good.

secondscrub needs to get online so we have the bigger picture. I hate being left in the lurch.
    Mikecall/Sen
    Definitely possible. I would consider myself easily deceived. And Sen has it all going for him.
    I don't believe I need to further elaborate on Mikecall.

TDL/Calix
    This would work. If I had to peg some roles down, I'd say the Calix would be the jester here. I noticed she shot herself in the foot more than she shot TDL.
    TDL's master logic, and expert execution and discrediting argument indicates a distinct not wish to be lynched.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

44. ISO #144

Yeah, that's what I think; Mikecall is being too noisy while being subtly scummy in every reply, like trying to avoid being an obvious Jester, while making sure to leave scum trails that are obvious enough for people to catch on.

Secondpassing posted a lot of fluffs and "it could be this or that!" replies which show either indecisiveness or trying to be agreeable and flying low by not taking any strong stances on any subject or player. I also noticed that she mentioned how easy this game is for the Town is at least a couple of times, which could be a covert "bah!" post depicting her low chance of winning as Mafia.

45. ISO #145

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Mikecall/Sen
    Definitely possible. I would consider myself easily deceived. And Sen has it all going for him.
    I don't believe I need to further elaborate on Mikecall.

TDL/Calix
    This would work. If I had to peg some roles down, I'd say the Calix would be the jester here. I noticed she shot herself in the foot more than she shot TDL.
    TDL's master logic, and expert execution and discrediting argument indicates a distinct not wish to be lynched.
    Well I meant 'what did you make of the discussions between the two players' not 'do you think they are the two scum' but this works as well, lol

46. ISO #146

Well I meant 'what did you make of the discussions between the two players' not 'do you think they are the two scum' but this works as well, lol
    Oh right.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Yeah, that's what I think; Mikecall is being too noisy while being subtly scummy in every reply, like trying to avoid being an obvious Jester, while making sure to leave scum trails that are obvious enough for people to catch on.

Secondpassing posted a lot of fluffs and "it could be this or that!" replies which show either indecisiveness or trying to be agreeable and flying low by not taking any strong stances on any subject or player. I also noticed that she mentioned how easy this game is for the Town is at least a couple of times, which could be a covert "bah!" post depicting her low chance of winning as Mafia.
    I've just noticed that you keep calling secondpleb a she.

Anyway, that's why I had him as a Jester. He asked wherever Jester could self-uninvest and then said 'gg' when he found out they couldn't. Seemed like a 'why is this game so hard for me?' sequence.

But now you have Mikecall's obvious contradiction. Feels like a toss-up between those two.

I feel more confident in leaving my vote on TDL for now, although I will revisit that later.

-vote TheDarkestLight

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I need an expert opinion. Is Sen the Mafia?
    Sen?
    Honestly, I cannot see why he would act the way he did in the first few hours as Mafia. It doesn't make a lot of sense from that perspective to me.

Imagine he's Mafia. Now read his first posts and tell us how plausible you think that is.