S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Welcome, do you think you can answer the question I said before, would be appreciated .
    It wasn't a question, but I'll go find it as promised.

I rather bring this up to mind because if we did continue with voting someone off, having a 4/6 chance of it being town and 1 or 2 chance of it being scum, continuing with the lynch would be more devastating in a 2v1v1 suituation.
    If you're talking about the no lynch suggestion: no. We should lynch today, one simple glance at Jester Girl and Jester Girl's abilities makes me conclude that we should be lynching everyday.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Calix is Town Guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I also think I've found Calix's role.

Okay, you know what? I am going to stop giving a shit. If other people have me as town, that's one town that isn't going to get mislynched.

secondpleb, your alignment reads on everyone who's posted, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #53

If you're talking about the no lynch suggestion: no. We should lynch today, one simple glance at Jester Girl and Jester Girl's abilities makes me conclude that we should be lynching everyday.
    And why do you think lynching every day would be beneficial to town?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

4. ISO #54

I'd agree if this was a game of chance. It is not; that's why we have a chat.

And the chances of lynching a Jester would be exactly 0% if we attempt to focus on nothing but mechanics; in the best possible scenarion, we'd bave a 33% chance of winning d1. In the worts, we'd simply go with a no-lynch and no biggie. Anyway, this is exactly what I don't want this game to turn into.

-vote secondpassing
    Because I'm that good and you know it. Don't make me explain things before they achieve their desired effect.
    @Calix, yes I know I quoted Sen here though
    I'd rather not talk about my initial reads anymore since they are bound to fluctuations. Instead, I will let them influence my mind, especially in the span of four posts it already did flip, but to give you an idea where I'm at, I think I narrowed down two and two. Why?

I have made two townreads already. They're very important this game with one scum each.

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I said it was MYLO because if we don't lynch the Mafia today, we will have to rely on the Jester's vote to get the majority needed (unless they die) so that doesn't sit well with me.

Mafia's win condition requires the Jester to be night-killed, lol. That's no walk in the park either.

(I have read the rest of your post and I agree that the night actions taken will be important to log.)
    I can't agree with MYLO since if we do mislynch, the game ends or we lose a town. I feel it isn't bad to push for lynches yet. Please note that I haven't considered the implications of redirects and undirects yet. Something in the back of my mind is telling me the game was won right when it started.

5. ISO #55

Okay, you know what? I am going to stop giving a shit. If other people have me as town, that's one town that isn't going to get mislynched.
    That's the thing; townhunting in this setup is way better than scumhunting. You find 3 persons who are Town and that's GG after the night actions.

6. ISO #56

[QUOTE=secondpassing;574964]@Calix, yes I know I quoted Sen here though
    I'd rather not talk about my initial reads anymore since they are bound to fluctuations.[QUOTE]

The whole point of reads is that they change over time. Is it because you got rekt last game because you admitted to making up ALL of your reads?

Instead, I will let them influence my mind, especially in the span of four posts it already did flip
    wut

I have made two townreads already. They're very important this game with one scum each.
    So tell us so we don't lynch your townreads? Duh.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #57

And why do you think lynching every day would be beneficial to town?
    This is my first game with a spawned jester. As TDL has touched on, there are only a couple of plays the jester can make during day chat but many more different types of plays during night time. Compounded with night chat, jester play has expanded.

I'm a proponent of day one reads because no one can fall back on "I healed this girl yesterday!" While I think we should lynch, I'm open to changes.
    Your suggestion + your votes are contradictory right now.

8. ISO #58

When you fuck up quotes while putting down someone

9. ISO #59

That's the thing; townhunting in this setup is way better than scumhunting. You find 3 persons who are Town and that's GG after the night actions.
    As in 3 including you, so if you are Town, you townies only need to get two solid town reads among the remaining players, and the game's solved.

10. ISO #60

And you have somewhat redeemed yourself from your MasterWIFOM9000 plan earlier.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

The whole point of reads is that they change over time. Is it because you got rekt last game because you admitted to making up ALL of your reads?

So tell us so we don't lynch your townreads? Duh.
    I'd rather not talk about the first part :'( you can leave it to my stupidity.

I've already townread Mikecall, and for the most part, Calix. If I can remember this, I'll try not to vote them.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

I've already townread Mikecall, and for the most part, Calix. If I can remember this, I'll try not to vote them.
    Ewwwww. What town talks about their town-reads like this?

The opportunism here is off the charts

17. ISO #67

Ewwwww. What town talks about their town-reads like this?

The opportunism here is off the charts
    We're four pages in. My opinion on Sen has already flopped. I haven't grouped Sen yet but my plan seems to be set already.
    Have you made reads too Calix? I always find it odd you don't seem to add your information when asking for it.

18. ISO #68

We're four pages in. My opinion on Sen has already flopped. I haven't grouped Sen yet but my plan seems to be set already.
    Have you made reads too Calix? I always find it odd you don't seem to add your information when asking for it.
    How is that a reason to not give reads? Of course they will flip-flop, that's something that can be read into to see if the change is natural or not. The way you worded that was revolting. We're in a six-player setup and you can't remember the town-read of two players? It's even better because you spend half your posts in other games tunneling the shit out of me.

I've given my opinion on Sen and revoked some of that in light of recent comments. You are being scummy for your weird reads. Trying to falsify them again? ;)

19. ISO #69

How is that a reason to not give reads? Of course they will flip-flop, that's something that can be read into to see if the change is natural or not. The way you worded that was revolting. We're in a six-player setup and you can't remember the town-read of two players? It's even better because you spend half your posts in other games tunneling the shit out of me.

I've given my opinion on Sen and revoked some of that in light of recent comments. You are being scummy for your weird reads. Trying to falsify them again? ;)
    I can't see how the way I tunnel you and remembering things is connected, and I also don't see how that past game has to do with this one.

If it means anything, I only falsified a couple of reads back in the other game (for anyone else, I was scum aligned neutral in Romeo and Juliet), and the ones I've made now are what they are.

20. ISO #70

She was townreading me and now thinks I'm scum because of my totally strictly random (lol) vote on her. Not voting me, tho, after saying that we should lynch today. Make of that what you will.

A) She's thinks I'm the Jester. NAI.
    B) She's the Jester, and doesn't want to push a lynch on anybody else.
    C) She's Mafia pushing for a no-lynch, even if she said otherwise.

21. ISO #71

She was townreading me and now thinks I'm scum because of my totally strictly random (lol) vote on her. Not voting me, tho, after saying that we should lynch today. Make of that what you will.

A) She's thinks I'm the Jester. NAI.
    B) She's the Jester, and doesn't want to push a lynch on anybody else.
    C) She's Mafia pushing for a no-lynch, even if she said otherwise.
    I wouldnt think C would be true, considering I am the only one who thinks having a no lynch would be the best course of action o.o.

22. ISO #72

I wouldnt think C would be true, considering I am the only one who thinks having a no lynch would be the best course of action o.o.
    No-Lynching isn't necessarily the Devil Incarnate, but operating on that assumption weakens the pressure of voting. We're in a majority lynch setup, it's not like a single vote can kill you, so stressing the importance of not lynching this early seems dumb to me.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

That would imply that things people say are to be taken at face value. This is Mafia. >_>

A no-lynch d1 benefits both the Mafia and the Jester, as counter-intuitive as that might be. You pointed out that the chances of mislynching are higher than those of lynching scum (like in every other setup), yet failed to mention that in the case of a mislynch, the Jester would effectively lose and become an idgaf anti-town, and since the Town wouldn't have majority anymore, it'd be a matter of waiting a couple of nights for the Mafia to get two extra kills and win, with nobody to prevent it.

And then of course, there's the fact that lynching is our only way to achieve our win condition other than sheer luck.
    I voted you because I thought you were the Jester; suggesting scum 101 tactics, then you followed with an OMGUS (another scum 101) and failed to do anything resembling scumhunting. Now you came and tried to redirect attention from secondpassing towards you.

I still don't have enough to say something for certain, but you are not the Town I was looking for.

26. ISO #76

I've been destroyed.
    Welcome to the game everyone. Where there is you lynch 1 person you win. Another you lose.

Town-searching yada yada yada.

Some other uselessness about Jester.

I don't give a shit, something here.

I townread the hell out of TDL
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I've been destroyed.
    Welcome to the game everyone. Where there is you lynch 1 person you win. Another you lose.

Thats nice to know you have a town read already. How do you feel about that one lynch to lose, one lynch to lose, and another lynch to start losing options?

I'm actually still considering no lynching, but leaning towards the "we gotta lynch" though. From numbers, if we mislynch a fellow town member, we still gain everything that a regular lynch would give us. After finding out that jester cannot uninvest themselves they are very limited to what they can say on the following day to get themselves lynched.

I totally disagree with TDL's statement on jesters though. Just going to say I disagree with it and try not to discuss it.

28. ISO #78

Can the jester uninvest themselves?
    Wait no, my bad no they can't. Okay town won gg.
    "Why did RLVG make it so hard for me to win this game? WHY?"

in the case of a mislynch, the Jester would effectively lose and become an idgaf anti-town, and since the Town wouldn't have majority anymore, it'd be a matter of waiting a couple of nights for the Mafia to get two extra kills and win, with nobody to prevent it.
    What? If the Jester made themselves obvious, the Mafia would just night-kill them with the town's blessing. I don't see how the Jester not getting lynched today means that town would be disadvantaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sen
    And then of course, there's the fact that lynching is our only way to achieve our win condition other than sheer luck.
    I voted you because I thought you were the Jester; suggesting scum 101 tactics, then you followed with an OMGUS (another scum 101) and failed to do anything resembling scumhunting.
    "Hey guys, I voted for the player who can end the game with a solo win if he's lynched!"

Scrub is probably town.

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I've been destroyed.

If you are just going to lurk and make one flippant post, please replace out so that Toadette can play. kthxbai

Anyway, my current reads be like:
    Sen
    Mikecall
    TLC
    Funce
    secondpleb

29. ISO #79

That would imply that things people say are to be taken at face value. This is Mafia. >_>

A no-lynch d1 benefits both the Mafia and the Jester, as counter-intuitive as that might be. You pointed out that the chances of mislynching are higher than those of lynching scum (like in every other setup), yet failed to mention that in the case of a mislynch, the Jester would effectively lose and become an idgaf anti-town, and since the Town wouldn't have majority anymore, it'd be a matter of waiting a couple of nights for the Mafia to get two extra kills and win, with nobody to prevent it.

I voted you because I thought you were the Jester; suggesting scum 101 tactics, then you followed with an OMGUS (another scum 101) and failed to do anything resembling scumhunting. Now you came and tried to redirect attention from secondpassing towards you.

I still don't have enough to say something for certain, but you are not the Town I was looking for.
    So you think that not gathering evidence to support our claim would be invalid and stupid?

Obviously I know that lynching is our only way to win, but you dont see the point in having that 1 night to support the claims so that we can perform a proper lynch the next day.

So wait, if you thought I was jester, then why vote me in the first place? when lynching jester potentially ends the game for both mafia and town to lose.

And dude, for the point you stated, that was a reaction test on you, seeing how you would react, and it was interesting to follow.

-vote funce

Now funce, a few questions for you to add to discussion

From now, who potentially do you think are potential scum candidates?
    If so, why do you think they are?
    What do you think of this current suituation we are in?

30. ISO #80

So you think that not gathering evidence to support our claim would be invalid and stupid?

Obviously I know that lynching is our only way to win, but you dont see the point in having that 1 night to support the claims so that we can perform a proper lynch the next day.

So wait, if you thought I was jester, then why vote me in the first place? when lynching jester potentially ends the game for both mafia and town to lose.

And dude, for the point you stated, that was a reaction test on you, seeing how you would react, and it was interesting to follow.

-vote funce

Now funce, a few questions for you to add to discussion

From now, who potentially do you think are potential scum candidates?
    If so, why do you think they are?
    What do you think of this current suituation we are in?
    Mikecall is evolving. He is now at Stealthbomber level with those reaction tests! Kindly tell us your results from this supposed test, please.

If you had to pick the Mafia and the Jester, who would you pick and why?

If you had to pick two of the most obvious towns, who would you pick and why?

Snark aside, I like this Mikecall. Don't know if that makes him town, but that won't stop me patronizingly waving the pom-poms at him from the side-lines.

31. ISO #81

Mikecall is evolving. He is now at Stealthbomber level with those reaction tests! Kindly tell us your results from this supposed test, please.

If you had to pick the Mafia and the Jester, who would you pick and why?

If you had to pick two of the most obvious towns, who would you pick and why?

Snark aside, I like this Mikecall. Don't know if that makes him town, but that won't stop me patronizingly waving the pom-poms at him from the side-lines.
    For Mafia and Jester, I am actually unsure, for the mafia, I would say funce would be a potential candidate since he has supplied anything that would be beneficial to the town. But since from meta he "says" he works under the pressure of some votes, I would say this could be a good lead to follow

For jester, I am completely unsure, Sen showed some qualities of being a jester from his previous posts, but nobody catches the "Hi I Am Jester" tactic.

Overall my complete views of everyone are as follows:

Funce
    Calix
    TheDarkestlight
    Secondpassing
    Sen

32. ISO #82

For Mafia and Jester, I am actually unsure, for the mafia, I would say funce would be a potential candidate since he has supplied anything that would be beneficial to the town. But since from meta he "says" he works under the pressure of some votes, I would say this could be a good lead to follow

For jester, I am completely unsure, Sen showed some qualities of being a jester from his previous posts, but nobody catches the "Hi I Am Jester" tactic.

Overall my complete views of everyone are as follows:

Funce
    Calix
    TheDarkestlight
    Secondpassing
    Sen
    What made you change your mind about Sen's alignment?

Are you using yellow to indicate Jester alignment?

Since you are talking, my vote would be better spent on Funce.

-vote Funce

33. ISO #83

What made you change your mind about Sen's alignment?

Are you using yellow to indicate Jester alignment?

Since you are talking, my vote would be better spent on Funce.

-vote Funce
    Yellow is to indicate unsure to null reads, anything I would indicate in red would be for either being potential mafia or jester, but for what I was saying about funce and sen, both can be categorised into different categories:

Funce being potential mafia candidate but claims from meta he works better under pressure, so we can see what his responses will be.

Sen, has showed signs of both town and mafia qualities, with some of his posts easing towards mafia / jester in the first part of his posts, but also from his latest posts, showed some town qualities.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Yellow is to indicate unsure to null reads, anything I would indicate in red would be for either being potential mafia or jester, but for what I was saying about funce and sen, both can be categorised into different categories:

Funce being potential mafia candidate but claims from meta he works better under pressure, so we can see what his responses will be.
    Can't everyone be a potential mafia candidate? What makes him more likely to be Mafia to you? Why exactly are you voting him above everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall
    Sen, has showed signs of both town and mafia qualities, with some of his posts easing towards mafia / jester in the first part of his posts, but also from his latest posts, showed some town qualities.
    "England can expect to see bursts of townie sunshine later this evening, especially among the South, while Scotland is plagued with bouts of scummy rain that will continue well into Sunday morning."

Please be more specific, sweetheart.

36. ISO #86

Can't everyone be a potential mafia candidate? What makes him more likely to be Mafia to you? Why exactly are you voting him above everyone else?

It depends on suspicion levels in my opinion, funce compared to other people shows the vibe for wanting to keep the suspicion away from himself, "Speculating from his 1 post". The reason for my vote is for pressure reasoning, even when meta can be biased majority of the time, he works better when under pressure from what I have seen.

And for him being mafia, relating back to first point, lurking + not bringing much into discussion potentially tries to keep his distance away from the town people, maybe this is jester / mafia play, but on a serious note, I would like to see his reaction from the votes being relayed onto him.

"England can expect to see bursts of townie sunshine later this evening, especially among the South, while Scotland is plagued with bouts of scummy rain that will continue well into Sunday morning."

Please be more specific, sweetheart.
    The bring moonlight covering the cities and towns

On topic, sen's posts that he had made during the beginning of the day didnt bold well for him being town, such as post #22, #25 and #26 being the main thing that caught my attention towards him. Thats what brought me the attention of him being potential mafia for wanting to town hunt rather than scum hunt. Post #41 also caught my attention as well, like, he claims he isnt going to die, do I sense sen trying to be overconfident town or jester? but the last post but latest one showed town vibes towards him, so I have a mixed reaction at the moment towards sens playstyle, so hence why I backup my claim of him either being town / mafia.

37. ISO #87

The bring moonlight covering the cities and towns

On topic, sen's posts that he had made during the beginning of the day didnt bold well for him being town, such as post #22, #25 and #26 being the main thing that caught my attention towards him. Thats what brought me the attention of him being potential mafia for wanting to town hunt rather than scum hunt. Post #41 also caught my attention as well, like, he claims he isnt going to die, do I sense sen trying to be overconfident town or jester? but the last post but latest one showed town vibes towards him, so I have a mixed reaction at the moment towards sens playstyle, so hence why I backup my claim of him either being town / mafia.
    Anyways, I'll have to go for a bit, will be back on later.

38. ISO #88

Oh yay, everyone is townreading me.

Sen is likely town due to the sheer dumbfuckery. "I voted you because I thought you were Jester". No Mafia or Jester would be that fucking stupid, and if they are I will be truly ashamed.

And I don't get why people are so terrified of saying potential jester strategies. The chance he/she would even use said strategy is low due to human stubbornness and the fact that if he/she did it would result in us easily picking it out.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Oh yay, everyone is townreading me.

Sen is likely town due to the sheer dumbfuckery. "I voted you because I thought you were Jester". No Mafia or Jester would be that fucking stupid, and if they are I will be truly ashamed.

And I don't get why people are so terrified of saying potential jester strategies. The chance he/she would even use said strategy is low due to human stubbornness and the fact that if he/she did it would result in us easily picking it out.
    Do you have anything else to add outside of the following:

A) Yay, town cred!

B) Calix has a good read on Sen and I agree with it.

C) We should focus on the Jester even though lynching the Mafia is an infinitely better move.

D) Also I won't actually give any strategies despite whining about their utility and just expect people to feed me ideas.

40. ISO #90

Do you have anything else to add outside of the following:

A) Yay, town cred!

B) Calix has a good read on Sen and I agree with it.

C) We should focus on the Jester even though lynching the Mafia is an infinitely better move.

D) Also I won't actually give any strategies despite whining about their utility and just expect people to feed me ideas.
    Woo, keep discrediting. What I see here is a scum seeing someone being townread and wanting to tunnel them.

-vote Calix

Your attempts to discredit are not pro-town.

And to make sure your points aren't unpoked, as that would just put me in a bad light...

A: If you insist.

B: I never mentioned your read, we simply came to the same conclusion.

C: Because we have 48 hour days and 48 hour nights, guess we shouldn't talk about the Jester at all huh? Talk about the Mafia 24/7 and nothing else because the Jester doesn't exist.

D: See my first post, I pretty much said how this game will go down. I would happily say it again if you so wished.

41. ISO #91

Woo, keep discrediting. What I see here is a scum seeing someone being townread and wanting to tunnel them.

-vote Calix

Your attempts to discredit are not pro-town.

And to make sure your points aren't unpoked, as that would just put me in a bad light...

A: If you insist.

B: I never mentioned your read, we simply came to the same conclusion.

C: Because we have 48 hour days and 48 hour nights, guess we shouldn't talk about the Jester at all huh? Talk about the Mafia 24/7 and nothing else because the Jester doesn't exist.

D: See my first post, I pretty much said how this game will go down. I would happily say it again if you so wished.
    I asked you to provide something more useful and your response is to emotionally OMGUS before getting defensive. Promising.

A) There is no insistence on my part. That is quite literally what you said in the first line of your opening post.

B) That's my point. You just regurgitated my read without acknowledging that I had said the same thing and the implications of that.

C) You still don't actually offer your thoughts on the Jester strategies, nor do you explain why we should care about the Jester strategies when lynching the Mafia ends the game. Just sounds like a player who wants to look as scummy as possible to evade being lynched because 'lol jester'

D) 'I won't explain my thoughts on strategy because the game is easy for town, now let me ask why nobody is talking about jester strategies.'

42. ISO #92

I asked you to provide something more useful and your response is to emotionally OMGUS before getting defensive. Promising.

A) There is no insistence on my part. That is quite literally what you said in the first line of your opening post.

B) That's my point. You just regurgitated my read without acknowledging that I had said the same thing and the implications of that.

C) You still don't actually offer your thoughts on the Jester strategies, nor do you explain why we should care about the Jester strategies when lynching the Mafia ends the game. Just sounds like a player who wants to look as scummy as possible to evade being lynched because 'lol jester'

D) 'I won't explain my thoughts on strategy because the game is easy for town, now let me ask why nobody is talking about jester strategies.'
    A: K

B: I don't need to mention your read as your read had no influence on mine.

C: See D.

D: Someone here isn't reading. I have already stated how everything will go down and you refuse you acknowledge that. That is just adding to your scum level.

Emotional OMGUS? Not really, that would imply you accused me of being scum or voted me. You did neither, you simply attempted to discredit me as useless since I was town read by a few people and you obviously felt threatened by that since you're Mafia and you wanted to make sure no one was strongly town read, especially going into tomorrow which is where, as I have stated, the game will be pretty much over as just a single night of night actions is enough to steal the deal on this game FMPoV.

Of course scum like you just want to make sure to mislynch today and ensure there are no strong town reads going into tomorrow, save yourself.

And if you're not Mafia, your play is just bad and you need to improve, unless you're jester, in which case... good job, you made yourself seem Mafia as fuck.

43. ISO #93

A: K

B: I don't need to mention your read as your read had no influence on mine.

C: See D.

D: Someone here isn't reading. I have already stated how everything will go down and you refuse you acknowledge that. That is just adding to your scum level.

Emotional OMGUS? Not really, that would imply you accused me of being scum or voted me. You did neither, you simply attempted to discredit me as useless since I was town read by a few people and you obviously felt threatened by that since you're Mafia and you wanted to make sure no one was strongly town read, especially going into tomorrow which is where, as I have stated, the game will be pretty much over as just a single night of night actions is enough to steal the deal on this game FMPoV.

Of course scum like you just want to make sure to mislynch today and ensure there are no strong town reads going into tomorrow, save yourself.

And if you're not Mafia, your play is just bad and you need to improve, unless you're jester, in which case... good job, you made yourself seem Mafia as fuck.
    B) Sure thing, hun.

D) Perhaps you should read my posts. I had you as a slight town/ null until your opening post. I also fail to see where these litany of town-reads you like to refer to come from. Funce made one comment and nobody has openly criticised you. That's not 'threatening' in any sense.

You're as useless as you are every game. Perhaps stop getting annoyed because I am calling you out for it and try to fix it. As I said, you have only regurgitated a read that I made, deny that it had any influence on you, and then whine about the Jester before hardcore accusing the player who questions you as Mafia.

Even better, you are criticising me for my supposed discrediting of you, the 'obvtown', yet you go on to discredit me, a player who has been town-read by Sen, Mikecall and secondpleb.

Seems legit.

Perhaps you could give your reads on the rest of the class while you're here.

44. ISO #94

B) Sure thing, hun.

D) Perhaps you should read my posts. I had you as a slight town/ null until your opening post. I also fail to see where these litany of town-reads you like to refer to come from. Funce made one comment and nobody has openly criticised you. That's not 'threatening' in any sense.

You're as useless as you are every game. Perhaps stop getting annoyed because I am calling you out for it and try to fix it. As I said, you have only regurgitated a read that I made, deny that it had any influence on you, and then whine about the Jester before hardcore accusing the player who questions you as Mafia.

Even better, you are criticising me for my supposed discrediting of you, the 'obvtown', yet you go on to discredit me, a player who has been town-read by Sen, Mikecall and secondpleb.

Seems legit.

Perhaps you could give your reads on the rest of the class while you're here.
    Reads, it's easy, The Jester is between Sen, Funce and SP while you are the Mafia.

Useless every game, I'm about as useful as you. You seem to hold yourself up as some super god-like important player when you aren't. All you can do is discredit but you can't make any valid reads yourself because quite frankly, you suck at making reads. All you can do is discredit, tunnel, discredit, tunnel. You can never accomplish anything on your own.

And quite frankly, the fact people aren't calling me out is all that needs to be said. Whereas I already explained it with you. You just want to discredit any potential town reads so you don't have any threats heading into the future and you can be everyone's "sole town read".

And yeah, now I'm discrediting you, but there is a big difference.

I actually scum read you. You're discrediting me just to discredit me, I'm discrediting you because you are scum.

This is why your play is bad, you can talk the talk easily, but you can't read for shit.

45. ISO #95

Reads, it's easy, The Jester is between Sen, Funce and SP while you are the Mafia.

Useless every game, I'm about as useful as you. You seem to hold yourself up as some super god-like important player when you aren't. All you can do is discredit but you can't make any valid reads yourself because quite frankly, you suck at making reads. All you can do is discredit, tunnel, discredit, tunnel. You can never accomplish anything on your own.

And quite frankly, the fact people aren't calling me out is all that needs to be said. Whereas I already explained it with you. You just want to discredit any potential town reads so you don't have any threats heading into the future and you can be everyone's "sole town read".

And yeah, now I'm discrediting you, but there is a big difference.

I actually scum read you. You're discrediting me just to discredit me, I'm discrediting you because you are scum.

This is why your play is bad, you can talk the talk easily, but you can't read for shit.
    I've missed this side of TLC. I'm too lazy to keep prodding you, but you should keep venting about me, sweetie.

You claim discrediting is bad, then you spend half the post in a giant discredit on me because of that insta-scumread, of which you are incredibly confident about. Discrediting scum-reads is hardly a winning strategy when the only reason you scum-read me is because I called you out on a useless post.

Feel free to contribute something of value at any time.

46. ISO #96

I've missed this side of TLC. I'm too lazy to keep prodding you, but you should keep venting about me, sweetie.

You claim discrediting is bad, then you spend half the post in a giant discredit on me because of that insta-scumread, of which you are incredibly confident about. Discrediting scum-reads is hardly a winning strategy when the only reason you scum-read me is because I called you out on a useless post.

Feel free to contribute something of value at any time.
    I've already stated why I scum read you, and it was because you discredit just for the purpose of discrediting, whether it's just bad playstyle or the fact you're Mafia, I'm not sure. But I'm going with the former. And you're too lazy to argue because you don't have any counter.

And I specifically said discrediting is bad when you discredit just to discredit. You stated you leaned town towards me but saw fit to discredit me, that's typical scum play and anyone with half a brain could see that.

And oh no, you think one post is useless, God forbid. I mean, that's nowhere near how many useless posts you have, but by God when I do it it's bad. I guess when you have as many useless posts as you it doesn't matter hmmmm?

And that's besides the fact I've already explained that singular post. So if you want some tutoring on how to read properly after the game I'll help you. But of course now little missy it isn't the time, especially since you're the Mafia.

47. ISO #97

I've already stated why I scum read you, and it was because you discredit just for the purpose of discrediting, whether it's just bad playstyle or the fact you're Mafia, I'm not sure. But I'm going with the former. And you're too lazy to argue because you don't have any counter.

And I specifically said discrediting is bad when you discredit just to discredit. You stated you leaned town towards me but saw fit to discredit me, that's typical scum play and anyone with half a brain could see that.

And oh no, you think one post is useless, God forbid. I mean, that's nowhere near how many useless posts you have, but by God when I do it it's bad. I guess when you have as many useless posts as you it doesn't matter hmmmm?

And that's besides the fact I've already explained that singular post. So if you want some tutoring on how to read properly after the game I'll help you. But of course now little missy it isn't the time, especially since you're the Mafia.
    How does one counter the arguments of 'your reads are bad', 'your playstyle is terrible' and 'you think you're a mafia god'?

You say 'I am the mafia' and then say 'I'm not sure wherever your playstyle is bad or wherever you're Mafia' in the same post? Somehow I doubt you are that bad as to accidentally slip like that in the span of a few paragraphs, leading me to think you are hiding behind WIFOM, etc etc.

Making an entire attack on someone's playstyle falls under 'discrediting just to discredit'.

'nowhere near how many useless posts you have' - [citation needed]

I'm setting this out because this is clearly not your town-play and anyone who has played with you before will see that. Wherever you're Jester or Mafia WIFOM-ing Jester remains to be determined.

48. ISO #98

How does one counter the arguments of 'your reads are bad', 'your playstyle is terrible' and 'you think you're a mafia god'?

You say 'I am the mafia' and then say 'I'm not sure wherever your playstyle is bad or wherever you're Mafia' in the same post? Somehow I doubt you are that bad as to accidentally slip like that in the span of a few paragraphs, leading me to think you are hiding behind WIFOM, etc etc.

Making an entire attack on someone's playstyle falls under 'discrediting just to discredit'.

'nowhere near how many useless posts you have' - [citation needed]

I'm setting this out because this is clearly not your town-play and anyone who has played with you before will see that. Wherever you're Jester or Mafia WIFOM-ing Jester remains to be determined.
    By going out to prove your not scum, which you haven't done a single time except now with this super big "OMGUS".

"Oh, hey's accusing me of scum and I found a super weak opening, I'll exploit it and call him out as scum despite what I said previously."
    And "former", was a typo, meant to be "latter". You are scum reading off a typing mistake, strong reads you got there.

And citation needed? Guess you aren't reading a less than 100 post game.

And I attack your play style because despite the fact I believe you to be the Mafia, there is always the slight chance it's just Failix being Failix. (See? I can do shotty nicknames too!)

Yes, they will see that... coming from the person with the same play every game. So why should anyone ever town read you if this is your typical play style?

But oh gosh, the OMGUS on me, I guess you got me, I'm obviously the Mafia because I made a typo and said former rather than latter, holy shit the world is going to end because I made a typo.

Now that you seem to think I'm scum out of fucking nowhere, come up with a better reason as to why, because even your fake reads are bad.

49. ISO #99

By going out to prove your not scum, which you haven't done a single time except now with this super big "OMGUS".

"Oh, hey's accusing me of scum and I found a super weak opening, I'll exploit it and call him out as scum despite what I said previously."
    And "former", was a typo, meant to be "latter". You are scum reading off a typing mistake, strong reads you got there.

And citation needed? Guess you aren't reading a less than 100 post game.

And I attack your play style because despite the fact I believe you to be the Mafia, there is always the slight chance it's just Failix being Failix. (See? I can do shotty nicknames too!)

Yes, they will see that... coming from the person with the same play every game. So why should anyone ever town read you if this is your typical play style?

But oh gosh, the OMGUS on me, I guess you got me, I'm obviously the Mafia because I made a typo and said former rather than latter, holy shit the world is going to end because I made a typo.

Now that you seem to think I'm scum out of fucking nowhere, come up with a better reason as to why, because even your fake reads are bad.

50. ISO #100