1. ISO #1

DeathAvenger: 1-S2-1-4649821

Account Name:: DeathAvenger
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4649821
    In-Game Name: Grave, The Outlaw
    Crimes Committed: Griefing, Intentional Gamethrowing
    Your Account Name: AIVION

Summary:
    This guy Decided it would be funny to Intentionally Gamethrow and execute anyone he Jailed. It was his objective after viewing the replay. He even jailed a "CONFIRMED MARSHALL!" And planned on executing him. He even had the nerve to call me a stupid noob and claimed to of been witched... But after watching the replay, yeaaah... That's a lie.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: DeathAvenger: 1-S2-1-4649821

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. DeathAvenger Correct. 1-S2-1-4649821

Respective Hotkeys
    1. 4

Was the Game Result altered?
    1. Yes, town could of won if he didn’t lynched the confirmed Marshall.

Previous Offenses
    1. [Leave Train // BanListx2]
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4649821

2. [Game Throwing // WatchList x 8]

3. [Game Throwing // WatchListx6]

Player Offenses
    1. Intentional Game Throwing Bank Hacking

Summary
    Night 1: Jails Player 1 which tells the jailor he’s Veteran, and executes him. No given reason, why.

Day 2: Says “15 is a transgender, let’s get him.” Town starts to vote up Player 4 and says “he’s my support, and get 15.” Town ends up voting up Player 15, and releasing him which a close call.

Night 2: Jails Player 2, and says “ROLE! // why im asking // ill just kill xD // bye bye // C U in hell”
    Player 2’s role was Detective.

Day 3: Says “4 is my support D:” “Get 7, he’s blind”. At this time Player 4 is getting lynched by the town, and Marshall reveals, also saying “Get 4”. Player 4 doesn’t get enough votes and ends the night.

Night 3: Jailor jails the confirmed Marshall, and without reason he executes within the first second and says “TIME TO DIE ” and kills him.

Day 4: Town thinks 14 is the Kidnapper and votes him up. He claims BG, town ends up INNO and voting up Player 9 and killing him. Player 9 was Serial Killer.

Night 5: Nothing due to Lynch. Mafia was going to kill Player 14, but reconsidered.

Day 6: The Town ends up Lynching Player 6, which was Sheriff.

Night 6: Nothing due to Lynch.

Day 7: Jailor claims to be Witch, then at the end of the day he claims Jailor.

Night 7: Jails player 8 which is Godfather but cannot execute.

Day 8: Says Player 8 is GodFather. No Lynch

Night 8: Jails the Godfather again.

Pretty much a dead game… Mafia wins it.

Recommended Action
    1. Ban-Listx4 // Permaban and Point-Banned
    Since this is his third offense of Game Throwing, I know his fourth one would be Permaban, but up to you. Also request for his point value to be reset to 0.

Additional Notes
    Thanks for the report. I’ve decided to award this player, with Permaban due to all his previous Game throwing reports. He’s a poisonous player, and this type of behavior shouldn’t be allowed. Marshall revealed the prior day and the Jailor changes his next jail to be the Marshall after he confirms. Still ends up killing him. I actually kinda believe he was working with Player 4, but then I cannot tell if he’s skyping with him or not.

He was placed on Ban-List for 2 weeks, to hopefully clean up his act which that didn’t happen obviously.
    He had no reason to execute all the proven roles.

Just noticed his point value doesn't add up with win/loss.
    Last edited by mikeu1; March 18th, 2016 at 05:38 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5