Crimes Committed: Game Throwing // Griefing
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Name: Willow
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5340306
    In-Game Name: Willows Storm

Crimes Committed: Role Quitting

Your Account Name: MikeU
    Summary:
    1. Emma claimed to be Sheriff and said 14 was triad.
    Day 2 claimed 6 was triad and spammed 2N6 Triad over 45 times.

Night 1 Emma does not try to heal any player.
    Night 2 Emma does try to heal player 3.

Emma ends up getting lynched for calling myself to be triad with his fake leads.

2. Willow quits as Doctor.

-Mafia- (608).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Emmarosewood: 1-S2-1-7897069; Willow: 1-S2-1-5340306

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    Emmarosewood: 1-S2-1-7897069
    Willow: 1-S2-1-5340306

Respective Hotkeys
    Emmarosewood: 7
    Willow: Control + 2

Was the Game Result altered?
    Not particularly -- given the Town still managed to win. Emmarosewood's actions probably made this a much closer game than it had to be however.

Previous Offenses
    Emmarosewood:
    Role Quitting: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4745858
    Role Quitting: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-7897069
    Griefing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-7897069

Willow: None

Player Offenses
    Emmarosewood: Griefing (Clearly) / Intentional Game-Throwing (Borderline)
    Willow: Role Quitting

Summary
    Willow: Immediately after receiving the role of Doctor, Willow quit the game. This is a clear example of role quitting. Given Willow does not have any prior offenses, I recommend that this report be placed on hold.

Emmarosewood: Emmarosewood rolls Doctor (#8) and takes no action on Night 1, which is very odd / not helpful for the Town. On Day 2, Emma says "sheriff 1n 14 triad" despite being a Doctor -- i.e. this lead has been made up. Emma also claims to have been bussed on Night 1 in an attempt to discredit #14, which is also incorrect. On Day 2, Emma claims that #6 is Triad (once again, not true). The Town votes Emma up to trial and she is found guilty. The rest of the game proceeds normally with the Town winning narrowly.

Emmarosewood's behavior strikes me as being between the higher end of Griefing and the lower end of Intentional Game-Throwing. There is no logical reason to make up Town Investigative leads as a Doctor and not even use your night ability to protect other players. If anything, claiming an Investigative role makes one a more likely target of a night attack, so it really makes no sense in context whatsoever, much less doing it twice with two false leads. In addition, Emmarosewood has accumulated quite the record of offenses recently (2 Role Quitting, 1 Griefing, and now this report). A fourth offense under Griefing would call for a Ban List x 2 and a fourth offense under Intentional Game-Throwing would call for a Permaban. I think a permaban would be too severe here, but the Ban List x 2 sounds far more suitable. I imagine further offenses will result in a much more severe punishment, however.

Recommended Action
    Emmarosewood: Ban List x 2
    Willow: On Hold

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 7th, 2016 at 07:33 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Unhappy Re: Emmarosewood: 1-S2-1-7897069; Willow: 1-S2-1-5340306

Willow: Immediately after receiving the role of Doctor, Willow quit the game. This is a clear example of role quitting. Given Willow does not have any prior offenses, I recommend that this report be placed on hold.
    I fully accept and deserve all punishments placed upon me by rolequitting and am astounded by you letting me off. I am not here to appeal to a complaint, but to rather clarify that my save, (an 8-0-7) was largely made for fucking around and having fun. I understand that this changes nothing and that I am fully responsible for my actions, but truly, if I wanted to rolequit a game every time I got coroner, I wouldn't put my character name in the mafia game.

Best regards my friends.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Emmarosewood: 1-S2-1-7897069; Willow: 1-S2-1-5340306

Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    I fully accept and deserve all punishments placed upon me by rolequitting and am astounded by you letting me off. I am not here to appeal to a complaint, but to rather clarify that my save, (an 8-0-7) was largely made for fucking around and having fun. I understand that this changes nothing and that I am fully responsible for my actions, but truly, if I wanted to rolequit a game every time I got coroner, I wouldn't put my character name in the mafia game.

Best regards my friends.
    Willow,

Welcome to the forums! With respect to role quitting, our punishment guidelines typically place a first offense "on hold", especially since role quitting is a minor offense compared to other more severe violations of Mafia rules. Our hope would be that we see your name in Mafia Discussion, General Discussion, and other social parts of the forums in the future, as opposed to the reports section.

Also, there is nothing wrong with a save made for fun -- the challenge simply is to get a group of players who will want to run it. As I'm sure you know, it is very difficult to get players interested in non-standard saves, no matter how interesting they might be. This is an ongoing challenge which often necessitates "in-house" / private games where everyone has agreed to run an unconventional setup.

We appreciate your responding to this report and hopefully, you are having a positive Mafia experience. Feel free to reach out to any of us on staff with any questions of course and hope to see you around in games.

DarknessB
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 9th, 2016 at 03:57 PM.