Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

WIN: 1-S2-1-1479412 THEHUNTER: 1-S2-1-5237860

Account Name: WIN
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1479412
    In-Game Name: Squirrel

Screenshot2016-03-04 03_18_08.jpg

Crimes Committed: Lag Cheating(-Mafia- (602).SC2Replay)

Your Account Name: Tristan
    Summary: He found MM early on as Sheriff, but then died. When someone started lagging he spammed chat with "3 IS MM GET 3 MORONS". 3 was already under some pressure, but this removed most doubt and he was lynched by Marshall a day or 2 later.

Screenshot2016-03-04 03_01_35.jpg

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: WIN: 1-S2-1-1479412

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. Win Correct. 1-S2-1-1479412

Added Player
    2. THEHUNTER Correct. 1-S2-1-5237860

Respective Hotkeys
    1. Everyone [E]

2. 1

Was the Game Result altered?
    The Second Mass Murder [ player 5 ] won.

Previous Offenses
    1. None

2. None

Player Offenses
    1. Lag Cheating

2. Bank Hacking

Summary
    1. Win spams in Lag window x 53 times that “3 is MM, get 3 Morons”. Which is true, player 3 was Mass murderer.

2. THEHUNTER, has some very hard achievements to get and also has [, , ,]. He has an invalid Bank file, and he tried to cover up his points/wins pretty good, just not good enough.

Recommended Action
    1. Watch-List x 3

2. Point-Ban

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the replay. Attached images are from past games, I played with THEHUNTER. Some how within 3 months he gained over 21k, LOL!
    Untitled.png
    His Acheievements

Untitled2.png
    His Points from December 11, 2015 replay of mine.
    Last edited by mikeu1; March 6th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: WIN: 1-S2-1-1479412 THEHUNTER: 1-S2-1-5237860

Hello, I would like to make an Appeal.

I would like to start by saying that I originally had no intention of bank hacking.
    I had no idea what it even was, nor did I know of the existence of bank files.
    However, the thing that I remember the most is that MikeU talked about it to a Mafia lobby some time ago.
    When the topic was brought up at a Mafia lobby, he started off by saying,
    "Who doesn't hack their bank files nowadays?"
    and continued with,
    "Nobody cares about hacked bank files anymore."
    He told us to do a google search on how to hack your bank files, and I think that he was advocating it.
    When another player in the lobby said that he would screenshot what MikeU said and report him, MikeU said,
    "Go ahead. I'm the one that the reports come to anyway."
    I remember this very vividly as I thought that MikeU was lying to us, as it only showed that he was a "Keeper" in the SC2 Mafia page.
    I remembered how I thought he was an impersonator of the name MikeVipes, just like how the hackers go after names like Dark Revenant and Cryptonic
    I must say that I have no idea how the hierarchy of SC2 Mafia works, but all I know is that his name was not on the "Meet your staff" page in the general discussion.
    Once I found out that he was, in fact, the one that reads reports, I assumed that it was okay to hack my bank files because he himself advocated it in the Lobby.

I do admit that I hacked my bank files. However, I would like to emphasize that this was done under the influence, and arguably, the guidance of a well-known Moderator.
    Of course, there is no way to verify that this conversation happened in the lobby. I do not remember which game it was, only that it took place sometime in January.
    I guess that if needed, I could ask Blizzard to give me all the chat logs that happened in SC2 Mafia, but I doubt that they would want to do so without a warrant signed by a judge.

I know how feeble my position is here. It's my word against MikeU's, and of course MikeU has more credibility in this community than somebody that never posted anything except for one report about a hacker.

However, I must emphasize that there is no reason for me to spend time fabricating this essay.
    It's a pointban, which I can easily get rid of by creating a free account and bank hacking the other one.

The reason why I brought this to your attention is simply because I like Mafia.
    I like the game and the community.

I thought you should know about the injustice, because ironically, MikeU was the one that filed the report when he was the one that told me to hack my bank.

I don't expect much to change from this report.
    Most likely, it would get ignored and/or deleted as SC2 Mafia's justice system is run by civilians with no training in law.

Thanks for reading, and I leave judgment in your hands.

Sincerely,
    THEHUNTER.

TL;DR: MikeU told me to bankhack, not my fault.

6. ISO #6

I like to challenge his Appeal,

I never told this individual how to hack, and nor did I provide any preferences to this individual. He is simply trying to make a bad name for myself, since I called him out in a game. I've never EVER encourage players to hack/cheat/bank hack, it's my job is to prevent those who do wrong.

Logs are provide as well as replay.

I 00:08 [CBK]MikeU ALL TheHunter, thought he could be slick and mod his bank file ;)
    I 00:11 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL MikeU is here!
    I 00:19 [CBK]MikeU ALL You'll have what's coming to you 5.
    I 00:23 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL I probably will
    I 00:26 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL but I'll make a new account
    I 00:27 [CBK]MikeU ALL Oh I already have so.
    I 00:29 [CBK]MikeU ALL That's fine.
    I 00:30 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL and hack better this time
    I 00:31 [CBK]MikeU ALL I'll watch out for you.
    I 00:35 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL you can
    I 00:37 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL doesn't matter
    I 00:41 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL go fuck yourself mikeU
    I 01:18 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL MikeU is full of shit because he thinks he's important for being a mod with no life
    I 01:49 [MafiaP]THEHUNTER ALL Go fuck yourself MikeU

-Mafia- (594).SC2Replay

But if you want to go along with your story and say I told you to bank hack, and it's not "your" fault. Well that's funny, so I can tell to murder someone and they do so. I wouldn't be the one that's in trouble, you would be.

Note to ALL, the nuclear option is active therefore he cannot play any Mafia games without getting kicked with his new accounts he keeps making. Therefore that is why he's raging and trying to do everything possible to make me look like I'm the bad person.

Also, note to TheHunter. You are not permanently banned, just banned from gaining any points since YOU modified your bank file. YOU downloaded the required software to do so. YOU looked up the information on to HOW to do so. You lying on here will not help your case, and but only your integrity.

Marked as [Audit]
    Last edited by mikeu1; March 8th, 2016 at 08:24 AM.

7. ISO #7

You have provided no proof of what you are accusing MikeU of. Maybe he said those things. Maybe he didn't. The fact is YOU are responsible for your actions. People have told me how to hack and about cheat programs. Have I ever hacked or downloaded such a program? No, because I have integrity.
    Winner of Survivor 2

8. ISO #8

Like how we treat reports.
    Unless you have a replay of mikeu saying this there is nothing we can do.

However we are willing to give you one more shot and lift your point ban. But understand that we will still do our job and monitor bank files
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

TheHunter told me to take a look at this. It's funny because while I was working towards my colored name he said "while i don't personally bank hack myself, i know a few people who do and its pretty easy". I declined because I didn't really care that much about points once I got my colored name, however I just find it interesting.

Regardless, I'm glad you revoked his ban. He's legitimately a good guy who's rather fun to play Mafia with.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14