S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

S-FM Flash Point Revisited

Barry Allen, otherwise known to very few as the Flash. Was visiting his mother’s grave who had tragically died when he was just a child. A change in the air was looming. The air became thicker as the sky turned to dark. At lightning speed a yellow streak approached Allen. Allen quickly jumped and prepared to fight his arch nemesis Zoom. As Zoom came to a stop, he quickly put up his hands in a display that he meant no harm. “Relax, Flash. I am here to offer you a deal”. Barry wasn’t so sure about him and remained prepared in case of something fishy were to occur “Why should I believe you aren’t up to no good?”. Zoom quickly answered “Well Flash” he said sinisterly “I have found a way to resolve our differences in a rather peaceful manner that benefits us both”. Still wondering what he wanted Barry pushed him further “And how will that work?” Zoom answered “It is simple Flash. We are going to save your mother”. The Flash was dumbstruck by the mere suggestion, but even had a more pressing question “How would that benefit you?” Zoom then went on to say “Well, let’s just say our differences are stemming from your mother dying, if your mother didn’t die, we would never meet. Win-win”. Barry didn’t fully trust him, but he couldn’t say no to this offer. Soon the two planned it out and used the speed force to go back in time and change history. But the world he left, wasn’t the one he came back to…The world will never be the same.

Player List Role List Comic Book Dead
    1. Toadette
    2. Ika
    3. Silverwolf
    4. Sen
    5. Gamefreak
    6. Frozen Angel
    7. SuperJack
    8. RLVG
    9. Aristophanes
    10. Mikecall
    11. Calix
    12. Suntax
    13. Bahkieh
    Cyborg- [Unique Role]
    Flash- [Unique Role]
    Batman-[Unique Role]
    Justice League-(Town Selected)
    Justice League- (Town Selected)
    Justice League- (Town Selected)

Aqua man-[Unique Role]
    Atlantean-[Atlantis Selected]
    Wonder Women-[Unique Role]
    Amazonian-[Amazon Selected]

Professor ZOOM-Neutral Evil [Unique Role]

No Lynch, Day 1 is 24 Hours.

Important Links:

Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Game Over
    Last edited by Firebringer; March 6th, 2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Day 1:

[
    Lol
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #5

What's the point of having a day 1 with no lynch though? Someone explain this flawed idea of a mechanic to me.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Well it seems day 1 has finally started, good luck all .
    It most likely would have ended for you on Day 1. However the Mafia God Firebringer has declared that we cannot lynch today
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    It most likely would have ended for you on Day 1. However the Mafia God Firebringer has declared that we cannot lynch today
    Haha, would of been the straight lynch attempt on me, but then again, it would of shown clear signs of anyone who would of been sheeping or bussing the vote on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    What's the point of having a day 1 with no lynch though? Someone explain this flawed idea of a mechanic to me.
    A. Setup is old as fuck

B. We cannot mislynch on Day 1, thus cannot fuck up the numbers

C. Pre-game chat?

D. Trolling

E. Because he hates us and wants to see everyone complain
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #9

A. Setup is old as fuck

C. Pre-game chat?

D. Trolling

It does make people not have the capacity to be very active on this very day.

Doesnt mean we can still push for reads on others.

10. ISO #10

A. Setup is old as fuck

C. Pre-game chat?

D. Trolling

A. Then change for the times

B. Then start night 0

C. Setup chat was pre game chat

D. This makes the day 1 trolling meta worse not better

E. I like complaining

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #11

How can you push for a read when the person can completely ignore it die to no threat of being lynched? How can you pressure someone with "k we lynch you day 2" when so many factors change things? What stops 50% of the players rbia game from saying "hi" and then peaceing until day 2, and the other half to troll and shitpost and complain the whole time?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #12

I really need to proofread my posts more

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #13

And we can still vote. It just means that we can't really lynch anyone.

@Toadette, my reasons were not serious, lol. We can pressure people just fine.

Anyone going 'ur vote means nothing cus no lynch lol' is automatically suspect in my eyes. Skiving off time for town to talk in the chat is clearly anti-town. Why would you not want to inform players for night actions?

14. ISO #14

And we can still vote. It just means that we can't really lynch anyone.

@Toadette, my reasons were not serious, lol. We can pressure people just fine.

Anyone going 'ur vote means nothing cus no lynch lol' is automatically suspect in my eyes. Skiving off time for town to talk in the chat is clearly anti-town. Why would you not want to inform players for night actions?
    Day 1 discussions are helpful for finding a scummy player and lynching them. Informing people / hunting at night actions is a bad idea because it provides a roadmap for scum

You literally can't be anti town in a meaningless day

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #15

Hinting GOD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. ISO #16

How can you push for a read when the person can completely ignore it die to no threat of being lynched? How can you pressure someone with "k we lynch you day 2" when so many factors change things? What stops 50% of the players rbia game from saying "hi" and then peaceing until day 2, and the other half to troll and shitpost and complain the whole time?
    Even if they dont want to proceed in posting, or do minimal in this day, it would give a good glance at what the type of playstyle they would attempt, even when day 1 potentially will be a troll / sit off day.

For when you state day 2, we would have night 1 evidence to backup the next day or could direct potential strong town roles to direct the attention onto them.

Yes, this day will have the trolls and the other potential factors that would make it harder to read others, however, planning some strategies before the night ends can be useful overall.

17. ISO #17

Day 1 discussions are helpful for finding a scummy player and lynching them. Informing people / hunting at night actions is a bad idea because it provides a roadmap for scum

You literally can't be anti town in a meaningless day
    I fail to see how whining about a setup mechanic which will not be changed is a productive use of time. Just get Skype and spam Firebringer's messages with it. That's what I'm doing.

I'm not suggesting that we direct night actions but having initial impressions of players is never a bad thing. Consider this a Night 0, only with a higher chance of success due to the ability to discuss.

18. ISO #18

Even if they dont want to proceed in posting, or do minimal in this day, it would give a good glance at what the type of playstyle they would attempt, even when day 1 potentially will be a troll / sit off day.

For when you state day 2, we would have night 1 evidence to backup the next day or could direct potential strong town roles to direct the attention onto them.

Yes, this day will have the trolls and the other potential factors that would make it harder to read others, however, planning some strategies before the night ends can be useful overall.
    Planning strategies for night 1 is what scum want Mikecall. Don't give them a roadmap.

Other than that I'm all for trying to scumhunt this day but the mechanic is very flawed and and I highly recommend to all future hosts to either start night 0 or make day 1 a lynch day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #19

I fail to see how whining about a setup mechanic which will not be changed is a productive use of time. Just get Skype and spam Firebringer's messages with it. That's what I'm doing.

I'm not suggesting that we direct night actions but having initial impressions of players is never a bad thing. Consider this a Night 0, only with a higher chance of success due to the ability to discuss.
    This is firebringer we are talking about. I will nitpick and completely destroy the setup and his hosting before the game is done.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #20

Fire briner, fuck!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #21

This is firebringer we are talking about. I will nitpick and completely destroy the setup and his hosting before the game is done.
    It's an open secret that you two dislike each other. However, we're in-game and I'd rather keep that kind of thing in separate spheres.

If you want to redirect your issues with Firebringer onto setup speculation (which at least would be more relevant) then a No-Lynch day would be the best time to do so, in my opinion.

22. ISO #22

I agree with the second point, its worth having an good impression of others so that when it comes to the analysis of day 2, we will have a good general idea on what others might be doing next day.

23. ISO #23

It's an open secret that you two dislike each other. However, we're in-game and I'd rather keep that kind of thing in separate spheres.

If you want to redirect your issues with Firebringer onto setup speculation (which at least would be more relevant) then a No-Lynch day would be the best time to do so, in my opinion.
    Another thing: no one claim please. We have had way too many games where people claim way to early and we should come out of this day with 0 claims.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

We have what, 4 players from mafiascum come over here for this game? I think we're cool for mass claims.

The clashes in meta should be sorted out today, so that it's less of a distraction in the late-game. That's another reason why we should treat the day normally.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Today is christmas and that means no one are allowed to kill until midnight. /S
    You're finally getting your wish of a no lynch!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

I'm confirmed scum and there's nothing you can do about it. /S
    Usually you post this without the /s. Is this another one of your "8 play styles" I don't know about yet?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I did the /S twice in a row just to see how quick I would be called out on, was planning on a third.

Alright, you're not town.
    Everyone is confirmed scum, in my eyes at least.

31. ISO #31

Everyone is confirmed scum, in my eyes at least.
    Interesting comment from Mikey here - care to elaborate?

32. ISO #32

I did the /S twice in a row just to see how quick I would be called out on, was planning on a third.

Alright, you're not town.
    That is the derpiest of derpity derps I have ever laid my eyes on, Frog Jr

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #33

I see 0 interest in that comment and 100% Calix doing exactly what is expected towards Mikecall. Calix confirmed not hacked.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

-vote SuperJack

This vote isn't personal I promise.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

36. ISO #36

When I state "Everyone being confirmed scum", its something that I would find to be interesting, like, how do we know RLVG isnt Wifoming to state he is scum when in fact he knows that he is scum?

How do we know Toadette claim of not wanting to claim to justify potentially trying to drive attention away from herself?

Just a lot of questions that fly around, but why I state it completely is, even if they stick to their normal playstyles, we have no clue if they could potentially be scum or not.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

When I state "Everyone being confirmed scum", its something that I would find to be interesting, like, how do we know RLVG isnt Wifoming to state he is scum when in fact he knows that he is scum?

How do we know Toadette claim of not wanting to claim to justify potentially trying to drive attention away from herself?

Just a lot of questions that fly around, but why I state it completely is, even if they stick to their normal playstyles, we have no clue if they could potentially be scum or not.
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #39

I see 0 interest in that comment and 100% Calix doing exactly what is expected towards Mikecall. Calix confirmed not hacked.
    Nah, its just I like the answering of questions, Calix confirms not wanting to control my playstyle in any way.

40. ISO #40

We're in a setup where 5/13 players are scum and you don't think a comment going "everyone is 100% scum in my eyes" is the slightest bit odd?

Mikecall, your wording is off. You should have been more specific instead of implying that EVERYONE is guaranteed scum because your explanation doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Zoom, Zoom, Zoom We're going to the moon. If you want to take a trip, Climb aboard my rocket ship.
    Oh SuperJack...only useless until he gets confirmed feedback. Go back to Circlejerk Orange.

41. ISO #41

Stop being such a wonder woman.
    Okay

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #42

-vote SuperJack

This vote isn't personal I promise.
    It couldn't be personal since it was only my first post. Unless you have a strong hated towards rhyme.

This game is this game. And nothing outside the game I will not include, no meta, no vendettas. Just pure game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #43

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Applauds for your claim for thinking I am idiotic .

44. ISO #44

We're in a setup where 5/13 players are scum and you don't think a comment going "everyone is 100% scum in my eyes" is the slightest bit odd?

Mikecall, your wording is off. You should have been more specific instead of implying that EVERYONE is guaranteed scum because your explanation doesn't add up.

Oh SuperJack...only useless until he gets confirmed feedback. Go back to Circlejerk Orange.
    It's Mikecall being Mikecall.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    It couldn't be personal since it was only my first post. Unless you have a strong hated towards rhyme.

This game is this game. And nothing outside the game I will not include, no meta, no vendettas. Just pure game.
    I said the vote wasn't personal so I have no idea what you're referring to

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #46

It's Mikecall being Mikecall.
    Unless there's a rule stating that Mikecall is always Town, then it's open to commentary. Nice as he is, he's been scum before, you know.

47. ISO #47

Unless there's a rule stating that Mikecall is always Town, then it's open to commentary. Nice as he is, he's been scum before, you know.
    Yes but he says these weird comments no matter what alignment he is, we say "interesting comment why would you say that" he then explains and its even more confusing then the first time and then he is lynched, regardless of alignment. Nothing to see here really.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50