Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Is Calix always this tryhard in games?

Also, Toadette, when you get here-why mention that we should not claim? Are you just trying to look protown by stating the obvious?
    You are welcome to read any recent games; chances are that I was in them.

We've had a couple of recent games where there's been mass claims as early as Day 2 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    now that i think i made sufficent post i will gladly afk for now

also sen might be scum for not reading
    I always considering not reading to be more town than scum in games I have played in the past.

Speaking of that, I should probably read more of this game than I have so far.

4. ISO #104

Is Calix always this tryhard in games?

Also, Toadette, when you get here-why mention that we should not claim? Are you just trying to look protown by stating the obvious?
    Now that is like saying, does Mikecall always make shitposts time to time, but I wouldnt like to use meta (Like Superjack states)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post

We've had a couple of recent games where there's been mass claims as early as Day 2 as well.
    can you link them im lazy to go check

I always considering not reading to be more town than scum in games I have played in the past.

nah dont worry abotu reading. its jsut lazywork

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Now that is like saying, does Mikecall always make shitposts time to time, but I wouldnt like to use meta (Like Superjack states)
    not really? like shes asking for meta on people. em and her are more meta based.

6. ISO #106

I consider inattentiveness to the game to be specific to players, not alignment. Why do you consider not reading to be more townie than scummy?
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #107

I'll do that soon. Like i said, I'm out of town. However, I was very curious what others thought of your behavior in this game so far. Particularly, those who have played with you before since I obviously have not yet as this is my first game on this site.

8. ISO #108

I disagree on it being difficult to pressure. If you're town, you're going to want to counter any accusations NOW (before you can waste too much time and possibly be mislynched) and scum would be motivated by survival/ blending in. People who shrug off today will run the risk of being investigated and that's their decision to make. It doesn't mean that anyone who decides to post has to hold the same defeatist attitude.
    Nothing to do with defeat. We're going to win this. It's simply a fruitless effort to try and force scumhinting in a day with no lynch and no posts requirement. If anything, trying to force it sounds like an effortless attempt at gaining townie points, which is the only reason why the scum would use the day chat today.

And yes, Ika. I'm scum and will kill you n1.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

I consider inattentiveness to the game to be specific to players, not alignment. Why do you consider not reading to be more townie than scummy?
    simple. towns have a lack of awareness therefor they do not need to pay attention. sucms are self aware and will be more cirtical to details

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Nothing to do with defeat. We're going to win this. It's simply a fruitless effort to try and force scumhinting in a day with no lynch and no posts requirement. If anything, trying to force it sounds like an effortless attempt at gaining townie points, which is the only reason why the scum would use the day chat today.

whos you scum buddy then?

12. ISO #112

Because in games I've played in the past, I've noticed that scum are particularly inclined to pay very careful attention to the set up and rules of most games so they cannot be easily caught out in a lie. But most times, town doesn't seem to give a shit how they appear.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Nah, I prefer posts to be game-specific. If we're granted 24 hours, there's no reason why we can't make use of them. Your argument is 'scum may use it to gain townie points' - but that can be read or noted, and that is more information than not trying at all.

Also it's pathetic that people need a post requirement, lol. They signed up, they should post.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Scum read because they fear. Town don't because they are like idgaf
    I disagree but I acknowledge your line of thought here. I'm the sort who always reads setups, for example. Guess it depends on the player.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Already claimed; I'm the Shark Mayor.
    Are you not reading? Because that makes you scum, according to your logic.
    and you shoudl realzie i give a jack for logic. i have been reading but i want a real role your claimg to be scum so you have a predertimed set of roles to pick form go ahead and pick

pedit: the pedti was at sen, and yes im obvious town

pedit2: reading setup anyone can do. readin the game is what we are refering to

23. ISO #123

Nah, I prefer posts to be game-specific. If we're granted 24 hours, there's no reason why we can't make use of them. Your argument is 'scum may use it to gain townie points' - but that can be read or noted, and that is more information than not trying at all.
    What game-specific use of these 24 hours do you have in mind?

Also it's pathetic that people need a post requirement, lol. They signed up, they should post.
    It is pathetic, but that's how some roll.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

What game-specific use of these 24 hours do you have in mind?

It is pathetic, but that's how some roll.
    Truth be told, not the slightest clue. Now that there is some talk, I can admit that.

The moment I figure out some flawless opening post that will get people to shut the fuck up about 'lol day one' and play the game then I'll be using it every S-FM. Until then, you're stuck with this.

27. ISO #127

about the lack of awareness? dont care

pedit: cus i needed to figure out if your town or not. considering you have payed attentiont to me and are not tryign to buddy the fuck out of me yet shows em you are
    Your pedits are confusing to me. Was this directed at me and if so, do you really feel that confident calling me town this quickly in a game considering our I've fooled you before?

28. ISO #128

The moment I figure out some flawless opening post that will get people to shut the fuck up about 'lol day one' and play the game then I'll be using it every S-FM. Until then, you're stuck with this.
    That's exactly what shitposting achieves; it invariably results in a reply which breaks the shitposting and funnels everybody into an actual relevant discussion. There's no need to try to force it to stop (unless there's already a serious discussion going in parallel). Let it flow.

29. ISO #129

There's no need to consider any of your arguments or questions for any purpose other than discerning whether you are scum or not, then.
    if thats what you want to think more power to you. ill keep doing my thing and when i end up being right about it ill jsut say it powst game that you should listen to me

30. ISO #130

if thats what you want to think more power to you. ill keep doing my thing and when i end up being right about it ill jsut say it powst game that you should listen to me
    If there's no logic behind your words and actions, it's clear that whether you are right or not, it's the result of luck and/or the actions of others, and thus it shouldn't chance anybody's trust in you.

31. ISO #131

Your pedits are confusing to me. Was this directed at me and if so, do you really feel that confident calling me town this quickly in a game considering our I've fooled you before?
    no? you have neevr fooled me atall. every game i have played i tend to come to the right conclusion.

vengeful i knew it but never pushed, all other games we have been replaced out of due to that ban

32. ISO #132

If there's no logic behind your words and actions, it's clear that whether you are right or not, it's the result of luck and/or the actions of others, and thus it shouldn't chance anybody's trust in you.
    not really? i can be right on the meta aspect or how to read people i mean there was a large game here where i called out sk and mafia based on how they were playing.

also you recalled i called you out correctly based on how your mindset was in the orginal game. or do you not rememebr that?

33. ISO #133

That's exactly what shitposting achieves; it invariably results in a reply which breaks the shitposting and funnels everybody into an actual relevant discussion. There's no need to try to force it to stop (unless there's already a serious discussion going in parallel). Let it flow.
    I'd like to agree, but this site takes shitposting to a whole new level to the point where it continues well into the game. I just think cutting out that and getting into it is a better move that doesn't result in a pile of crap to sift through.

It's why you sometimes see me rely on setup spec to try and kickstart a conversation.

34. ISO #134

no? you have neevr fooled me atall. every game i have played i tend to come to the right conclusion.

vengeful i knew it but never pushed, all other games we have been replaced out of due to that ban
    If you want to argue whether or not I've fooled you as scum, even though I have, rather than address my point, that's fine. It still doesn't explain your quick townread on me.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

I disagree but I acknowledge your line of thought here. I'm the sort who always reads setups, for example. Guess it depends on the player.
    Its just a general assumption of the general players. A lot of people will have different tells depending upon their ability.

and you shoudl realzie i give a jack for logic.
    I am not for sale or trade.

You appear to be trying to buddy people this game. I'd be voting you for this if we could vote D1.
    Jealous much?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #137

If you want to argue whether or not I've fooled you as scum, even though I have, rather than address my point, that's fine. It still doesn't explain your quick townread on me.
    are we really going down this road? cus i mean this dicussion is going to lead to an argument.

you should knwo i can read you based on how well i know your stlye and how youw ould interact with me. like you would not make this post if you were scum if i am right.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Nope, I am not interested in your buddying. But I am taking note of it as I have a strong desire to lynch you as soon as we are able to.
    A special desire for wanting to lynch superjack, (Noted)

41. ISO #141

are we really going down this road? cus i mean this dicussion is going to lead to an argument.

you should knwo i can read you based on how well i know your stlye and how youw ould interact with me. like you would not make this post if you were scum if i am right.
    You wanna fight, I'm up for it but it would only be for the benefit of the others who haven't gotten on a read on us yet.

Fine, you are showing your stubborn town self and I feel fine with that read for now.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

and your noting that because......?

and its not all that special. she will lyanhc anyone she thinks is scum and push hard
    Or is it? even if it is silverwolfs first game, doesnt mean silver has the ability to keep the suspicion off him.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

OK fine, I'm taking back my townread on you.

Or is it? even if it is silverwolfs first game, doesnt mean silver has the ability to keep the suspicion off him.
    its not silvers first game, she has been playing for quite some time so i know what shes doign/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yes. It's the true meaning.
    then go ahead and tell me how you know her so much better then me, im gonna wait here for your 5 page essay expling it in great detials. cus i knwo thats not the meaning at all, she has a scum rea don you and your stuble attemps on dicrediting is noted

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

This doesn't make sense. Who are you talking about here. Myself or Superjack? If me, this is my first game on this site but not my first mafia game. Also, as future reference, I am a she.