S-FM: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2443
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    If you guys mislynch me, it's basically a Town loss. Interesting that Mikecall hasn't received much of any scrutiny today.
    So you think your claim of Citizen is really true, weird how you wouldn't react on how a town would off. Such as jumping at the oppuntunity to defend your claim than just stating, it's a town loss, anything we do would put us at a town loss if we misslynch someone, like, if we went after firebringer and he turned out to be priest, what would stop the cult from being able to tailor them into thinking they where another role, considering we know the tailor is still out there.

However, if your really are defending your claim for being citizen, then what do you believe of this theory, Mattzed following on from potential tailor victims and causing a lot of miss lynches to happen? Do you think this claim is valid or invalid?
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    40 minutes to day end and Darkness isn't voting anyone. Sounds more like he's stalling to get through today than trying to win for town. Yes, a mislynch on town is auto-lose for town, but so is a failure to lynch.

Without Fire or Toadette showing up, we wouldn't even have the numbers to change to Mike.
    I'm around.

-vote Mikecall

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    What an invalid way of trying to get a fellow town lynched, well, that just confirms my hunch about you darkness.
    If you thought Darkness was your "fellow town," why haven't you been leading a train on me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

8. ISO #2358

Too close to no lynch. I still favor Darkness; his defense today has been weak and he doesn't vote anyone until the last hour of the day. Played survivalistically today, not what town needs.

-vote DarknessB

Hammer it, Super.

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

If you thought Darkness was your "fellow town," why haven't you been leading a train on me?
    I didn't state he would be town, I was trying to hint my hunch about him trying to be scum, I mean, your arguments for him being evil and the arguments I tried to state does would link in with him being evil overall. But you also didn't assume my second part of the sentence, "That just confirms my hunch on you" when I am trying to say darkness wanting to get an easy lynch out of today.

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

Too close to no lynch. I still favor Darkness; his defense today has been weak and he doesn't vote anyone until the last hour of the day. Played survivalistically today, not what town needs.

-vote DarknessB

Hammer it, Super.
    As opposed to Mikecall who sheeps questionable votes. Do whatever you want guys -- you're going to hear from me in the post-game.

13. ISO #2363

As opposed to Mikecall who sheeps questionable votes. Do whatever you want guys -- you're going to hear from me in the post-game.
    You're obvious scum. Today hasn't been about you trying to narrow down LD. Today you just keep asking why we're excluding people from LD consideration.

Die.

GAMEFREAK, FIRE, SUPER, HAMMER NOW.

14. ISO #2364

You're obvious scum. Today hasn't been about you trying to narrow down LD. Today you just keep asking why we're excluding people from LD consideration.

Die.

GAMEFREAK, FIRE, SUPER, HAMMER NOW.
    LD is either you or Mikecall. You guys have the most to benefit from me getting lynched.

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

Um mattzed, now your seriously now becoming more suspicious in your eagerness to wanting to lynch him. Very highly suspicious.
    Mike wtf are you doing. 25 minutes before day ends and town loses if we don't get a lynch off.

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

Um mattzed, now your seriously now becoming more suspicious in your eagerness to wanting to lynch him. Very highly suspicious.
    I agree here -- I feel like we're all getting collective duped by MattZed like S-FM Watermeloann. His meta is to overwhelm with information and then use that to give more authenticity to his "conclusions" than they deserve.

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

I agree here -- I feel like we're all getting collective duped by MattZed like S-FM Watermeloann. His meta is to overwhelm with information and then use that to give more authenticity to his "conclusions" than they deserve.
    No, you don't agree, you're just being opportunistic.

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

DarknessB is dead, He was Lady Death
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

26. ISO #2376

Announcement: Thornholt is currently sick and will need to spend time getting better. Let's all wish him the best and be patient while we wait for his recovery
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

27. ISO #2377

I'm in the process of working out data transfer with Thornholt so that I can sub in as host for this game.

This game will not count on the ladder.

Please PM me ASAP if you would like to replace out. I will assume the players list to be the players currently still alive.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

28. ISO #2378

Re: S-FM: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Game canceled.

I did not receive any word from the host for an information transfer, and I let him know I would cancel the game a week ago. Furthermore, I feel like a rerun would be better than continuing a game after this long of a hiatus. Sorry to anyone affected by this.

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

Poor Thornholt. I do like your current Avatar by the way.
    Maybe the other ones were a little too rugged for me.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

32. ISO #2382

I was the questionable citizen, shame, this turned out into a good game.
    Town was in a pretty good position. Toadette and I were confirmed, and there were only 3 possibilities for scum: Super+Fire, Super+GameFreak, Fire+Mike.

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt
    Superjack
    Cult Member

You're part of the worshippers of the fire spirit.

Explanation: At night you share a chat with the other Cult Members and can decide with your partners on a single kill.
    Specification: Nothing of note.
    Gamefreak
    Tailor

You're part of the worshippers of the fire spirit. You can tailor a target at night to have them show up as a different role when they die.

Explanation: At night you share a chat with the other Cult Members and can decide with your partners on a single kill. You can target someone a night to disguise them in a role of your choice, 3 uses.
    RLVG
    Roleblocker

You're part of the worshippers of the fire spirit. At night you can roleblock someone.

Explanation: At night you share a chat with the other Cult Members and can decide with your partners on a single kill. You can roleblock a target at night.
    Game Start

Your night chat
    Here you go guys.

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

I enjoyed this game while it lasted. Neutral Killer role is always super tough to win as, but I'm happy with how long I lasted -- until role claims narrowed and there wasn't much chance of avoiding a lynch. I suppose I could have made a stronger push on someone during the last game day, but once you start running out of possible roles, there's not much to do. I'd be interested in a reroll of this game, perhaps with a couple of tweaks to give scum more possible role claims.

39. ISO #2389

Toadette was due to die. And then we would of totally kicked ass.
    Your hammering me vs. taking the no lynch was a bit odd. I probably would have touched the Town players vs. you guys if I had survived the day, hoping that you would kill the Priest. Agreed that night killing Toadette would have been the right call, and then simply trying to get one of the remaining Townies to flip on the other.

40. ISO #2390

Of course what would be my first win of the season gets canceled. =(

Unless Fire suddenly started acting super scummy, I was going to use my confirmed town status to lynch Super and then GameFreak.

Town had this game on lock. Fire knew both of the scum, Mike at least knew Super was bad.

Regarding the confirmed roles of this game giving scum a lack of room to claim, I'd say it's actually fine as it is. Lady Death might be in a rough position, (basically has to claim cit) but a mislynch D1 and 2 town deaths N1 takes town out of the majority as soon as D2, and being able to have a decently effective massclaim is their defense against being steamrolled. (especially if, as we saw here, LD tries to kill town)

41. ISO #2391

Unless Fire suddenly started acting super scummy, I was going to use my confirmed town status to lynch Super and then GameFreak.
    You've played enough with Firebringer to know that there was a decent shot of this.

Also, how were you confirmed Town again? Toadette would have been with the Crier claim and presumably, being able to substantiate what her coded message meant, but not sure about you? That's obviously why the scum were going to kill her as well, in addition to the fact that she had a lot of Town credibility otherwise.

Seems to me the game would have turned on the GameFreak vs. Firebringer claims. If SuperJack could turn Mikecall against Firebringer, that might have been all the scum needed.
    Last edited by DarknessB; February 12th, 2016 at 11:25 AM.

42. ISO #2392

You've played enough with Firebringer to know that there was a decent shot of this.

Also, how were you confirmed Town again? Toadette would have been with the Crier claim and presumably, being able to substantiate what her coded message meant, but not sure about you? That's obviously why the scum were going to kill her as well, in addition to the fact that she had a lot of Town credibility otherwise.

Seems to me the game would have turned on the GameFreak vs. Firebringer claims. If SuperJack could turn Mikecall against Firebringer, that might have been all the scum needed.
    Really, I would of stuck my vote on superjack if the next day did continue.

43. ISO #2393

Really, I would of stuck my vote on superjack if the next day did continue.
    You are discounting the fact that SuperJack speaks good English and therefore must be Town.

To quote a read from my favorite FM player:
    "SuperJack: Master of English, mod but have powerful grammar can easily trick or acting troll. Well, too many potential....."
    Last edited by DarknessB; February 12th, 2016 at 11:33 AM.

44. ISO #2394

Priest claims. If Fire were priest, then he found Super and Gamefreak is other scum because of competing claims. If GameFreak were priest, then she's cleared me of being cult. Only way I'm scum is if both of our Priest claims lied.

The thing about Super turning Mike against Firebringer is that Mike knew Super was scum because of the claims. (Or I would have explained this to him once the day started) If Super had been town, then he would have known Mike to be scum anyways, so any attempt to persuade him was pointless. Fire also knew both of the scum and would be trying to rally Mike and I to his cause. There's also the point that we'd be in LYLO with me as confirmed town. Mike would be an idiot to vote anyone except Super or to sheep whoever I vote. The only real chance scum had was Super trying to convince me that Fire was scum.

45. ISO #2395

Priest claims. If Fire were priest, then he found Super and Gamefreak is other scum because of competing claims. If GameFreak were priest, then she's cleared me of being cult. Only way I'm scum is if both of our Priest claims lied.

The thing about Super turning Mike against Firebringer is that Mike knew Super was scum because of the claims. (Or I would have explained this to him once the day started) If Super had been town, then he would have known Mike to be scum anyways, so any attempt to persuade him was pointless. Fire also knew both of the scum and would be trying to rally Mike and I to his cause. There's also the point that we'd be in LYLO with me as confirmed town. Mike would be an idiot to vote anyone except Super or to sheep whoever I vote. The only real chance scum had was Super trying to convince me that Fire was scum.
    That's all fair, but I think you're putting way too much stock in players being 100% logical instead of voting with their gut, especially given both Firebringer and Mikecall can be YOLO-type players at times. SuperJack is also pretty good at convincing people they're wrong. If the Town lynches Firebringer instead of GameFreak, the game was basically lost right there. Also, sometimes being overly analytical can be viewed as a negative because players might perceive you as trying to manipulate them with your posts (which is what happened toward the end of the day when there was a mini-train against you).

46. ISO #2396

Yeah, I still feel that there's a very good chance that, after SJ was the one likely chosen to be lynched, Mattzed would have been nightkilled and Gamefreak would have been well set up to convince the town that Firebringer was scum. FB's loss of motivation / rage upon receiving suspicion seemed to be for scummy reasons (regardless of the actual reason for the rage / lack of motivation). I can imagine Gamefreak twisting that well.

47. ISO #2397

That's all fair, but I think you're putting way too much stock in players being 100% logical instead of voting with their gut, especially given both Firebringer and Mikecall can be YOLO-type players at times. SuperJack is also pretty good at convincing people they're wrong. If the Town lynches Firebringer instead of GameFreak, the game was basically lost right there. Also, sometimes being overly analytical can be viewed as a negative because players might perceive you as trying to manipulate them with your posts (which is what happened toward the end of the day when there was a mini-train against you).
    lol I saw that. Yes, it was 3v2 LYLO. I doubt Fire would YOLO when he knows both scum, though. (he checked Super, and GameFreak was CC'ing him. The only "YOLO" he'd have would be choosing between those two. If he switched to Mike or me, it's basically gamethrowing.) Mike was in the fantastic position of knowing Super was scum, and from there he'd have to choose between Fire, who would have made for the most epic bus of all time, or GameFreak, who counterclaimed someone with a lead on a scum.

Fire and Mike both knew Super was scum. Super's only way to live would be to convince me that the scum team was Fire+Mike, which, of the three possible scum teams, was definitely the last in my mind. Toadette may have had a nice LW to top it off.

Game probably would have ended like this:
    1. We lynch Super, confirming Mike as town.
    2. GameFreak, final scum, kills me.
    3. Mike, master of deduction and probably assisted by the last wills of Toadette and myself, chooses to lynch GameFreak over Fire.

48. ISO #2398

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Yeah, I still feel that there's a very good chance that, after SJ was the one likely chosen to be lynched, Mattzed would have been nightkilled and Gamefreak would have been well set up to convince the town that Firebringer was scum. FB's loss of motivation / rage upon receiving suspicion seemed to be for scummy reasons (regardless of the actual reason for the rage / lack of motivation). I can imagine Gamefreak twisting that well.
    I had already found signs of GameFreak not being town, though. (like where I pointed out he still had suspicions of me the day after he allegedly cleared me) My last will would probably have been something like "Mike, it's all up to you. DO NOT BE DUMB. I'm pretty sure it's GameFreak, and here are the reasons why:" It wasn't over, true, but GameFreak would have had to convince Mike that Fire and Super were scumbuddies. I've seen gambits in my time, sure, but the "Fire has an actual lead and GameFreak counterclaimed to stop it" is a much better explanation of how things went than "Fire was tunneling his scum partner harder than MattZed tunnels basically anyone on D1."

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400

Problem is post game nothing you say or I say can be taken seriously. Since you now know. And that effects whatever you say even If you say it doesn't.
    I'm not saying knowing everything now doesn't affect how I see things, (I'm probably letting Fire slide more than I would have in the actual game) But Fire knew who both scum were, Mike knew at least one, and my first post after game cancellation, before anyone else calls, nailed both scum:

A full repping says Toadette's LW said much of the same.

*sigh*

It was Super and GameFreak for scum, wasn't it?

I was cit.