S-FM 169: Suicide Allowed - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 173 Suicide Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I'd like to keep RLVG alive, because I like reading his posts, but as SuperJack pointed out, science demands sacrifices.
    How long do days and nights last?
    Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours, as stated in the setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Here's an idea.

No lynch until 3 Citizen vs Vampire and Jester, or 2 Citizen vs Vampire if the Vampire kills the Jester.
    We're not no lynching.

-vote RLVG
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    No
    Good I actually read this one suckers!

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

DAY 1 IS NOW OVER.

As the day went on, one thing became clear: one member of the town was more suspicious than the others. It was how he talked, how he walked, and how his name suspiciously looked like vampire fangs. Remarkably, some detective work even uncovered what appeared to be a confession. The evidence against RLVG was insurmountable, and for that he was executed by a brutal stake through the heart. As RLVG's body quickly dissolved into dust, the town knew that they had finally found their vampire.

RLVG, the Vampire Lord, has been slain.

He left us a last will:

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG

I think we should restart because you guys lucked the first day = the host didn't have much of a game to host.
    He's been gone for a long time!

8. ISO #108

GAME OVER. THE TOWN HAS WON.
    Congratulations to Sen, Thornholt, SuperJack, Kat-chan, NotPanda, and Toadette.

Host MVP goes to RLVG and Sen. RLVG played through this all and tried well to deflect the lynch, but still went down. Sen led the random lynch that won the game for town.

That said, this was a 5 hour game that ended in a random lynch. Is that a record? Not much more can be said. I think pretty much everyone played well, and it's interesting that RLVG was lynched by a nearly-unanimous town.

Welcome to SC2Mafia, Kat-chan and NotPanda. Rest assured, most games are nowhere near this short.

Special shoutout goes to Suntax, who was not online during the 5-hour game and probably didn't even read his rolecard.

GG everyone. If Orpz signs off on it, I'm fine hosting this again right away. I would have liked to see how the suicide mechanic actually played out.
    Last edited by MattZed; January 4th, 2016 at 06:14 PM.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Re: S-FM 169: Suicide Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyZed
    Host MVP goes to RLVG and Sen. RLVG played through this all and tried well to deflect the lynch, but still went down.
    lol dafuq?

Good to have you back nutso.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I had to give someone MVP. I admire RLVG for not giving up early despite the clearly mounting random lynch on him.
    lol, MVP doesn't even matter anymore, so I won't destroy your obviously very poor logic for MVP choice for this game

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Lol, I knew the lynch was unavoidable.

It was a moment of "WE DEMAND A SACRIFICE".
    You always appear so scummy O.o what is your secret o mighty MVP God?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    lol, MVP doesn't even matter anymore, so I won't destroy your obviously very poor logic for MVP choice for this game
    What are you, a Vulcan?

Lol, I knew the lynch was unavoidable.

It was a moment of "WE DEMAND A SACRIFICE".
    Why is it that the one time a random lynch is super successful, I'm not around to lead it?

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Why is it that the one time a random lynch is super successful, I'm not around to lead it?
    Because vanilla, single-scum setups are the only ones where a random lynch actually makes sense; in other games you have either night actions and wait for a cheap follow-the-cop, or have scum interaction analysis to work with.
    In this case, with no TPRs and a lone scum, the only way to get something to work with is to do a random lynch, and then start doing your thing from there.

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Because vanilla, single-scum setups are the only ones where a random lynch actually makes sense; in other games you have either night actions and wait for a cheap follow-the-cop, or have scum interaction analysis to work with.
    In this case, with no TPRs and a lone scum, the only way to get something to work with is to do a random lynch, and then start doing your thing from there.
    In other words, the perfect game for MattZed to random lynch was coincidentally created and hosted by MattZed.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    oooh, I didn't see the word small, my bad .

Btw I'm working on another setup that might interest y'all a lot more than my last. way more balanced too
    Don't take too long in making it. I wouldn't want to have to host three games in a row, now would I? =P