If Balthy reaches 100K points he should be granted admin powers
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Upon reaching 100,000 points, Balthy should be made an administrator of SC2 Mafia.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

21 58.33%
  • No.

11 30.56%
  • Not sure.

4 11.11%
  1. ISO #1

If Balthy reaches 100K points he should be granted admin powers

He knows more about the game than anyone I know and is literally always playing. He's at something like 62K already and I could see him reaching 100K by the end of 2016. I know he would solemnly accept his duties as admin and never take the burden lightly.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: If Balthy reaches 100K points he should be granted admin powers

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I thought it became the Cult of Watermeloann? Where is he by the way? You had one mission, Yuki -- bring back the god!
    Balthy lost contact with so suddenly v(o.o(< the clue is going to the dead end soon. My only hope now is opening Starcraft everyday and waiting for to online again (he's probably playing island defend again) I'm trying to be patient here....last match: 10/9/2015
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; January 4th, 2016 at 03:31 PM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

6. ISO #6

Well according to the legend ....................
    a long long time ago in a galaxy far away............

(2012)
    The mafia community was under attack by a evil sith lord named Tafkal , who threatened to destroy the mafia republic. So chancellor Slaol sent 2 Jedi Knights , (Helz ) & (Frog) and then deployed a spy (Landstander) to bring peace to the Galaxy...... Once the 2 Jedi knights landed on the planet they negotiated a peace contract. Tafkal left the Galaxy into hiding. Then a gungan (like jar jar binks ) appeared named Necroplant came to destroy the republic once again ..... 2 Jedi knights were ordered to destroy him first by the Jedi council, to restore peace and order ....

(2013) War!
    It is a time of war! Necroplant and his clone army troops are trying to get rid of peace and order by sending in people to spam swastikas while the Jedi council is on vacation, meanwhile clan Tafkal attacks.
    The Jedi Finally banish Necro and Tafkal forever, as ordered by Master Yoda.
    (2014) Return of the clones
    Necroplant and Tafkal make a secret agreement to launch an attack with their clone troops. All hope is lost. Meanwhile one of the Jedi council dies (Fred) ... and Landstander comes back.... 6 Jedi are sent out to defeat the clones.
    (2015) Blizzard awakens
    Blizzard updates starcraft 2 and allows kicking in lobbies, restoring peace.Meanwhile... Jedi Coast betrays the council , and is kicked out forever with his faithful followers. The hutts send gangsters to -kick everyone so Master Yoda fixes it. A new Jedi has been born named Darkness B Finally Peace has been restored........

I know it may sound off topic but this is what happened to balthy and his friends
    Last edited by Psyduck; January 4th, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Balthy lost contact with so suddenly v(o.o(< the clue is going to the dead end soon. My only hope now is opening Starcraft everyday and waiting for to online again (he's probably playing island defend again) I'm trying to be patient here....last match: September 2015
    Ok -- thanks for the update. Keep fighting the good fight, comrade.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    Well according to the legend ....................
    a long long time ago in a galaxy far away............

(2012)
    The mafia community was under attack by a evil sith lord named Tafkal , who threatened to destroy the mafia republic. So chancellor Slaol sent 2 Jedi Knights , (Helz ) & (Frog) and then deployed a spy (Landstander) to bring peace to the Galaxy...... Once the 2 Jedi knights landed on the planet they negotiated a peace contract. Tafkal left the Galaxy into hiding. Then a gungan (like jar jar binks ) appeared named Necroplant came to destroy the republic once again ..... 2 Jedi knights were ordered to destroy him first by the Jedi council, to restore peace and order ....

(2013) War!
    It is a time of war! Necroplant and his clone army troops are trying to get rid of peace and order by sending in people to spam swastikas while the Jedi council is on vacation, meanwhile clan Tafkal attacks.
    The Jedi Finally banish Necro and Tafkal forever, as ordered by Master Yoda.
    (2014) Return of the clones
    Necroplant and Tafkal make a secret agreement to launch an attack with their clone troops. All hope is lost. Meanwhile one of the Jedi council dies (Fred) ... and Landstander comes back.... 6 Jedi are sent out to defeat the clones.
    (2015) Blizzard awakens
    Blizzard updates starcraft 2 and allows kicking in lobbies, restoring peace.Meanwhile... Jedi Coast betrays the council , and is kicked out forever with his faithful followers. The hutts send gangsters to -kick everyone so Master Yoda fixes it. A new Jedi has been born named Darkness B Finally Peace has been restored........

I know it may sound off topic but this is what happened to balthy and his friends
    Balthy, this is Low Note (Yukitakaoni) v(x.o(< I'm under fire by the mod and the Nerco! We're taking heavy casualties! We lost some member like Thug, goast! And ! We require support v)x.o)^!

v)o.o)^

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

With that many games played and him constantly playing, I'd agree that that's enough to rightfully earn himself an admin spot. I feel like having around 20k and slightly over 1,000 games played is a lot but Balthy pretty much has way more experience than anyone else does with the game.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I remember Balthy specifically not knowing how two roles interacted with each other.
    His comment after the game or something "Huh, I still don't know everything about this game" or something to that effect.

The person who knows everything about this game: DarkRevenant. Maybe that guy should get admin :P
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Playing the game is fun.
    Doing reports is work.

I dont like the idea of anyone ever having any kind of in game powers who has not put in a lot of work. Doing this kind of work shows that the player really cares about the community and is willing to do something that is not fun to keep it clean. This system weeds out people who would abuse. If you look back at the staff who abused pretty much every time they were handed powers without putting in real work.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

15. ISO #15

I mean maybe we could implement some special status below moderators but above donors and such. Just playing a lot doesn't mean you should get moderator much less admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Balthy can become the new developer,
    Watch Him Actually Know Coding

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I remember Balthy specifically not knowing how two roles interacted with each other.
    His comment after the game or something "Huh, I still don't know everything about this game" or something to that effect.

The person who knows everything about this game: DarkRevenant. Maybe that guy should get admin :P
    I understand everything about this game, can i become admin v)o.o)^?

v)o.o)^

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Playing the game is fun.
    Doing reports is work.

I dont like the idea of anyone ever having any kind of in game powers who has not put in a lot of work. Doing this kind of work shows that the player really cares about the community and is willing to do something that is not fun to keep it clean. This system weeds out people who would abuse. If you look back at the staff who abused pretty much every time they were handed powers without putting in real work.
    Agree v(o.o(<

v)o.o)^

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    I mean maybe we could implement some special status below moderators but above donors and such. Just playing a lot doesn't mean you should get moderator much less admin.
    Special status: Veteran Mafia Player: v)x.o)^!!!!!!!

v)o.o)^

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23