S-FM:Cold War
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM:Cold War

1. ISO #1

S-FM:Cold War

Spoiler : Story :

The year is 1958, the Cuban missile crisis yet to be started and the great soviet union not falling but growing.
    The soviet peoples celebration from the death of Stalin fell years ago and they are back to the hard toiling in the factory's but at the dead of night a storm with the magnitude never seen by world passes the USSR.

48 Years in the Future President Putin of the Russian Federation sits, speaking with his chair of scientific discovery "President we have been able to Improve the Holographic projection software created by america, here as you can see are 3 US president from the cold war almost real but as you can see with a click of a button they disappear and reappear at your will"
    At the same time the same storm that plagued the year of 1958 passes over Moscow"

then when the clock strikes 2.00am other both realms of time the figures rise the times are warped forwards and backwards till just 13 men and women remain standing at the Kremlin door with one goal, take down the opposition and move back to the realms of time they appeared from.

Roles list

Capitalist Scum
    President Truman (Godfather)
    President Nixon (Consigliere)
    JFK (Consort)

Proletariat
    Leon Trotsky (Spy+Vigilante)
    Vladimir Lenin (Professor+Doctor)
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker (Citizen)
    Soviet Worker (Citizen)
    Soviet Worker (Citizen)
    Soviet Worker (Citizen)

The Others
    Joseph Stalin (serial killer)
    Fidel Castro (Arms Dealer)

Possible Communist role:
    Sleeper agent,Gulag officer,KGB agent,Anti communist agent,Premier Security Service,Premier's personal 'Entertainment'

Sign-up list
    1.Comrade StealthBomber
    2.Mushroom (toadette)
    3.Lone Russian (yuki)
    4.insignificant call center (mikecall)
    5.Real Life Viking Gamer (RLVG)
    6.Tic Tac ik ak (Ika)
    7.Sensational (sen)
    8.Crumpetz N' Tea (superjack)
    9.Calixy Bar (calix)
    10.A shit [numbertwo]
    11.The second SunTAX (secondpassing)
    12.Iced tea( iced monopoly)
    13.Glorious Town leader (Firebringer)

Reserves list
    1.Thornholt
    2.The Dark Comrade

Day shortcuts

Setup link
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-S-FM-Cold-war

Sending out rolecards
    Game starts in 25mins

day end time-48 hours
    https://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=V...nuary+&x=6&y=7

7 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Suntax; January 1st, 2016 at 06:05 PM.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 172 Cold War

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    A new player would be like : WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLEZ

Lol i will put real name ext to each
    and calix i will do i was just sending your role cards out

To iced-please allow people to pm you as at this time i am unable to give you your rolecard
    Last edited by Suntax; January 1st, 2016 at 10:07 AM.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

5. ISO #5

A new player would be like : WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLEZ
    They wouldn't be wrong. Who the fuck are those losers, lol

While I'm here, time to ask generic questions about the setup:

What role would you want to be and why?

Which heat action would you use as Josef Stalin and why?

What would your strategy be for Fidel Castro?

How would you behave as Anti-Communist Agent/ American Reporter?

How would you behave as Sleeper Agent?

Those were the aspects that stood out to me, anyway. How say you?

6. ISO #6

Sure why not

-vote Firebringer

I'll probably be back later tonight or tomorrow, idk this starting today is kinda bad timing
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Could you put a link to the setup in the opening post please?

I'm voting Firebringer again because his name triggers me. That random 'R' isn't scaled properly ;_;

-vote Firebringer
    I am voting you because that reasons is shit, all my "r" are scaled appropriately.

-vote Calix
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Has anyone looked at this setup?

The mafia are op as fuck
    "Heat Action: Role block all town and others ability"

"Stop all weapons for 1 day and night, does not stop scum roles"

"Give JFK a one shot gun and Nixon a one use vest"

Holy shit they are op as fuck.
    Pretty much all the heat actions are overpowered. inb4 game ends Day 3.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I'll add to my scum-factor by offering to unvote on one condition.

How do I change my name's font/ colour? :P
    You don't. You have to be in a special user group.

Or ask Mikevip, or other admin to do it. But be warned, they are known more for trolling then fulfilling any requests.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

I LEGIT WANT FIREBRINGERS FONT FOR MY USERNAME FONT

HOLY SHIT IS IT AWZUM

What role would you want to be and why?

Which heat action would you use as Josef Stalin and why?

What would your strategy be for Fidel Castro?

How would you behave as Anti-Communist Agent/ American Reporter?

How would you behave as Sleeper Agent?
    1. I want to be American Reporter because their goal is to get rid of the Serial Killer and then survive. Pro-Town Neutral is awesome!

2. I dunno. Finding out a random players role seems a bit gimmicky while the two random player roleblock is much more favorable in terms of not being found. The question is if Stalin would actually do any Heat action, because kills is better than two roleblocks for the Neutral. This makes me want to ask a few things, because their role could be shitty lol.
    Are players informed of being roleblocked? - this could lead to it being a shitty ability.
    Stalin - NKVD, are they also informed of the player's name?
    Can both heat actions for Stalin be performed, or is it a shared single-use ability?

3. Breadcrumb, usual play, say I'm the fucking neutral benign.

4. Usual play.

5. Usual play.

Calix :
    How would you play as the Capitalist Scum Godfather?

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I LEGIT WANT FIREBRINGERS FONT FOR MY USERNAME FONT

HOLY SHIT IS IT AWZUM

1. I want to be American Reporter because their goal is to get rid of the Serial Killer and then survive. Pro-Town Neutral is awesome!

2. I dunno. Finding out a random players role seems a bit gimmicky while the two random player roleblock is much more favorable in terms of not being found. The question is if Stalin would actually do any Heat action, because kills is better than two roleblocks for the Neutral. This makes me want to ask a few things, because their role could be shitty lol.
    Are players informed of being roleblocked? - this could lead to it being a shitty ability.
    Can both heat actions for Stalin be performed, or is it a shared single-use ability?

3. Breadcrumb, usual play, say I'm the fucking neutral benign.

4. Usual play.

5. Usual play.

Calix :
    How would you play as the Capitalist Scum Godfather?
    I appreciate you answering the questions <3

So you think Neutral Benign should claim now then?

As Godfather, I'd play as pro-town as possible whilst coaching my scum buddies to be fairly pro-town as well to ensure that we have control over the lynches. I'd kill all the lurking noobs to sow suspicion among all the active townies and set them up for lynches under the 'too townie to be town' mantra. If I fall under suspicion, I'd make a ridiculous claim to give me a night to not die and then activate my ability to nerf town.

American Reporter changes their own win con, not anyone else's. It's a bit odd that they can't win solely with the mafia though.

33. ISO #33

American Reporter changes their own win con, not anyone else's. It's a bit odd that they can't win solely with the mafia though.
    I must've misread the role then. I thougth it was to change the role of the other players. OH WELL

Statistically, I think it's best for the American Reporter to turn himself to "Proletariat wins" then, because he becomes CONFIRMED AND UNLYNCHABLE (for 1 day)!!!
    Fidel should reveal himself and perform his heat action as early as possible.

34. ISO #34

I must've misread the role then. I thougth it was to change the role of the other players. OH WELL

Statistically, I think it's best for the American Reporter to turn himself to "Proletariat wins" then, because he becomes CONFIRMED AND UNLYNCHABLE (for 1 day)!!!
    Fidel should reveal himself and perform his heat action as early as possible.
    Well it says "change HIS/ HER win con to" whatever they want. It would be the optimal choice if Fidel hasn't died, yes.

It depends on who Fidel is, to be honest. They might be of the opinion that town is just too OP for them and decide to scum-side, lol. Guess we'll see which way it swings first.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    RLVG, questions for Suntax must be in white.
    Lol, when I read that, I thought it was he'll answer questions in bold white.

OH WELL

Are players informed of being roleblocked by Stalin?

С новым годом

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

I will add that you're brushing off the questions and your response to RLVG tells us very little.
    No, it simply tells what everyone who's played with me knows; I always play the same, regardless of role. I'd play the same as Stalin or Santa Claus. There's no point in discussing it.

If he meant strategy, well, that's sort of obvious; Castro waits until there's a confirmed town, claims and wins. Stalin has to kill everyone, and everyone wants to kill him, so he's pretty much on his own.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    No, it simply tells what everyone who's played with me knows; I always play the same, regardless of role. I'd play the same as Stalin or Santa Claus. There's no point in discussing it.

If he meant strategy, well, that's sort of obvious; Castro waits until there's a confirmed town, claims and wins. Stalin has to kill everyone, and everyone wants to kill him, so he's pretty much on his own.
    There's your problem. Half of the players here do not know who you are. They do not know how you play. I'll just state the obvious and say that they'll scumread you for things that you do normally, blah blah blah. I'm prodding you so that they can find out and use this to create accurate reads on you.

He clearly meant 'how would you go about doing XYZ'. Reciting the win conditions isn't a particularly well-thought-out answer.

If your response to this is to say 'well your questions are stupid' then why don't you tell us how you approach Day 1? I already know but you should inform everyone else anyway.

-vote Sen

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50