The CIRCLE - Game Thread - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: The CIRCLE - Game Thread

I'm not willing to participate in this cruel game. Toadette, you are a monster. Eventually all of us will die if we continue to suspect and kill each other, ika is the best example. He probably had a family and friends too and everything was destroyed in one blink. Anyways.. let's introduce each other. My name is Zekrom and I'm a male 19-years-old. I'm originally from France, so my race is white.
    Made in China

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    I'm not willing to participate in this cruel game. Toadette, you are a monster. Eventually all of us will die if we continue to suspect and kill each other, ika is the best example. He probably had a family and friends too and everything was destroyed in one blink. Anyways.. let's introduce each other. My name is Zekrom and I'm a male 19-years-old. I'm originally from France, so my race is white.
    Anything more to this? Not all French people are white.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

I am a white male of 24 years.

I am a refugee from a war-stricken country and my first language is not English.

Yeah, all of these definitely sound like the biographies are a rehash of the Circle movie players. POD or #2 or whoever's watched the film, can you confirm?

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

[CRACK THEORY] I wonder if Toadette wants us to die in the order that the people in the film died. This makes perfect sense despite her stating that knowledge of the film was 'not essential' [/CRACK THEORY]

In all seriousness, I'm stumped then if that's all they are.

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    [CRACK THEORY] I wonder if Toadette wants us to die in the order that the people in the film died. This makes perfect sense despite her stating that knowledge of the film was 'not essential' [/CRACK THEORY]

In all seriousness, I'm stumped then if that's all they are.
    Yeah, that's probably it. i guess we need to start with the old people then.

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Yeah, that's probably it. i guess we need to start with the old people then.
    lmao, I can see how you'd like that idea, Mr. I-Placed-3rd-Next-To-My-Unborn-Child-And-Some-Random-Dude :P

I have no idea when my character is supposed to die. I guess I should watch the film too? *shrug*

Let's vote for Toadette first. It will do something that we don't know about, at the very least.

What's your case against Nova that makes you want them dead, by the by?

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    lmao, I can see how you'd like that idea, Mr. I-Placed-3rd-Next-To-My-Unborn-Child-And-Some-Random-Dude :P

I have no idea when my character is supposed to die. I guess I should watch the film too? *shrug*

Let's vote for Toadette first. It will do something that we don't know about, at the very least.

What's your case against Nova that makes you want them dead, by the by?
    He is a secret signer that tried to insult me. He joined the forums this month so he could be a toadette dummy for all we know.

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    He is a secret signer that tried to insult me. LOL at this dose of pure logic. He joined the forums this month so he could be a toadette dummy for all we know. This is a better point. What if their role card suggests that they died after you in the film, however? And would you be okay with trying to vote them out later on? Are you planning on changing your vote to Toadette herself first?
    Comments in white.

Etc etc.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Won't work. Toadette is not stupid.

We should Reveal who we all are and I'm supprised no one suggested it earlier.
    Youre kidding me right? Do you ever read? I suggested this far earlier, the only reaponse was from calix who daid to just reveal myself. Read before posting pls.

22. ISO #172

Won't work. Toadette is not stupid.

We should Reveal who we all are and I'm supprised no one suggested it earlier.
    Youre kidding me right? Do you ever read? I suggested this far earlier, the only reaponse was from calix who said to just reveal myself. Read before posting pls.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Obviously not, No one else was willing to, but its definitely not a case of "suprised no one else suggested this earlier", there is only 9 pages, don't be so fucking lazy
    I missed it. Because it was a shit post. You don't quietly suggesting an idea and not even go through with it yourself. When I looked back I looked for people to reveal you didn't hence I missed it.

The fact you suggested it. Then followed by not doing it yourself. Followed by giving me shit for starting it FOLLOWED BY STILL NOT POSTING IT. <This may suggest something.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

I'm giving you shit because once again you are parsing of other player ideas as your own because you're too slack to read through a few pages of information. I've got a very limited download limit, with sorry speeds, nowhere near my home for over a month yet, and still i commit more effort. It's weak play. It's scum play.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

There are far too many players, most of which were afk at the time, i want going to immediately reveal my bio if there were potential players with wincons like ika, who signed but wanted d1 deaths. A sensible player would regression from immediate reveal until a consesus was reached
    What's our biggest issue?
    Lack of Information and knowledge.
    Solution:
    Reveal information and knowledge.

What you are doing is not helping anyone but yourself. I deem your actions selfish and dangerous.
    Ika is ika. His reaction was because he is ika.
    You will get no where if you never take the first step.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

What's our biggest issue?
    Lack of Information and knowledge.
    Solution:
    Reveal information and knowledge.

What you are doing is not helping anyone but yourself. I deem your actions selfish and dangerous.
    Ika is ika. His reaction was because he is ika.
    You will get no where if you never take the first step.
    Selfish no, from what i knew when posting, and what i know now, most of us appear to not have wincon's. Ika signed for this game but wanted to be killed in the first 24 hours, he admitted to this and asked for it. That doesn't in anyways seem like ika. From what ive seen he wants people to see him as reformed and involved, which makes me consider him having a secret wincon.

Im encouraging mechanic testing and imploring exploration, the compete opposite of selfishness. Once again, Read.

32. ISO #182

I'm giving you shit because once again you are parsing of other player ideas as your own because you're too slack to read through a few pages of information. I've got a very limited download limit, with sorry speeds, nowhere near my home for over a month yet, and still i commit more effort. It's weak play. It's scum play.
    What is Scum play is purposely hiding information
    Suggesting plans and not pushing through with them.
    I had no idea you even suggested it because all you did was post a little comment about it. [Hey guys this idea? :*let's it drop*]

This sort of purposely play is far by more scummy than me making a mistake.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #183

What is Scum play is purposely hiding information
    Suggesting plans and not pushing through with them.
    I had no idea you even suggested it because all you did was post a little comment about it. [Hey guys this idea? :*let's it drop*]

This sort of purposely play is far by more scummy than me making a mistake.
    To me this appears as sheeping, but trying to pass shit off as your own concept art the same time.

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Selfish no, from what i knew when posting, and what i know now, most of us appear to not have wincon's. Ika signed for this game but wanted to be killed in the first 24 hours, he admitted to this and asked for it. That doesn't in anyways seem like ika. From what ive seen he wants people to see him as reformed and involved, which makes me consider him having a secret wincon.

Im encouraging mechanic testing and imploring exploration, the compete opposite of selfishness. Once again, Read.
    Rule 1 about ika: he does not care.

The fact that you are saying: hey maybe there are secret wincons. Hey thanks everyone for revealing their bio, Hey I'm not revealing mine.

That makes you sound like yourself have a hidden wincon yourself.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #186

Toadette isnt going to have an entirely empty game of players mindlessly voting eachother off. There's either going to be posters with some kind of insight or bio information to help fuel the game, or were going to be waiting till we eliminate the disruptive players like ika to establish blocs to test mechanics.

Either way, this game will require keeping track of, so if you could that, itd be great SJ. Xoxox

37. ISO #187

To me this appears as sheeping, but trying to pass shit off as your own concept art the same time.
    You claim I have not read it> calls me Scum
    I said I missed it since it was so minute
    You claim I read it and stole> calls me Scum

Good job.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #188

Rule 1 about ika: he does not care.

The fact that you are saying: hey maybe there are secret wincons. Hey thanks everyone for revealing their bio, Hey I'm not revealing mine.

That makes you sound like yourself have a hidden wincon yourself.
    Soz how dare i draw assumptions or make predictions based on this game and also not reveal my informatjon when only very few players have.

I wanted a consensus on revealing before revealing. For all we know, our bios could be useful. Volunteering your info ( which can be easily manipulated ) at this stage isnt overly useful unless majority contributes. Group consensus first.

39. ISO #189

You claim I have not read it> calls me Scum
    I said I missed it since it was so minute
    You claim I read it and stole> calls me Scum

Good job.
    It was only 9 pages at the time. If youre already missing shit at this point and writing "how has nobody noticed this" you need to wake the fuck up

40. ISO #190

It was only 9 pages at the time. If youre already missing shit at this point and writing "how has nobody noticed this" you need to wake the fuck up
    Claiming I missed it again are you? Please pick one.
    I missed it because it was placed in an unnoticeable location.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #191

Soz how dare i draw assumptions or make predictions based on this game and also not reveal my informatjon when only very few players have.

I wanted a consensus on revealing before revealing. For all we know, our bios could be useful. Volunteering your info ( which can be easily manipulated ) at this stage isnt overly useful unless majority contributes. Group consensus first.
    Assumptions: God made it rain

Use science. Logic. Which we need information for.

"Hey guys I don't want to reveal my information unless I'm forced to by everyone else. But I'll make this suggestion small enough to go UN noticed."
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Assumptions: God made it rain

Use science. Logic. Which we need information for.

"Hey guys I don't want to reveal my information unless I'm forced to by everyone else. But I'll make this suggestion small enough to go UN noticed."
    Forced and general consensus are also 2 very different matters. If you could distinguish the two, and read the game (as small as it is so far) that would be appreciated. Kthx, xoxox

44. ISO #194

whhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

How was it in any way unnoticed. All posts consume a section of the thread. If you glanced over it because you were rushing or being lazy, that's not my problem. I've been reading everyone's posts thoroughly.
    Because it was forgotten about.

Lovely how you still avoid posting yours. Must be something you wish to hide
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #197

Ive already noted i have an uniformative bio. Its also longer than majority of the 5/17 players that have posted their bios (excluding zekrom who posted his irl bio). The others are short and lotentially fabricated. I have no intention of posting my own bio in a game where sll mechanics are unknown and majority of players are unwilling to post their own information. I wanted a consensus to post, you just want info. Scummy af.

Now we should probably take note of when and why toadette is making noises. Can someone match her noises agajnst the tomes she losted them yesterday. If its not a reasonable match on time then itmight be on content

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

Because it was forgotten about.

Lovely how you still avoid posting yours. Must be something you wish to hide
    Forgotten or not, its still a post on this thread. The fact that you were able to ignore /miss it within 9 pages already indicates how uncommitted you are to this game

50. ISO #200