The CIRCLE - Game Thread - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: The CIRCLE - Game Thread

I will push a vote against you if you do not reveal your bio. Purposely hiding information is not at all helpful.

We where given bios. To hide them and consider them irrelevant in a game where we ave given extremely little to work with is stupid. We have a bio. It has a purpose.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I will push a vote against you if you do not reveal your bio. Purposely hiding information is not at all helpful.

We where given bios. To hide them and consider them irrelevant in a game where we ave given extremely little to work with is stupid. We have a bio. It has a purpose.
    Im not considering it irrelevant at all. Read my previous post. Only 5 out of 17 players have revealed their bios, and theyre so short (in comparrison to my own) they look fabricated. Im under no obligation to reveal my bio yet, as it may be psrt of the game mechanics. I only suggested we hold a vote on bio reveals.

Go ahead and vote me, your arguements thus far have all been weak and made withour reading whats been posted in this (very short) thread. Weak play is weak and can be done without

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Im not considering it irrelevant at all. Read my previous post. Only 5 out of 17 players have revealed their bios, and theyre so short (in comparrison to my own) they look fabricated. Im under no obligation to reveal my bio yet, as it may be psrt of the game mechanics. I only suggested we hold a vote on bio reveals.

Go ahead and vote me, your arguements thus far have all been weak and made withour reading whats been posted in this (very short) thread. Weak play is weak and can be done without
    Noted. You are Scum. Want to remain hidden. Distracting and relying one one point as your entire arguement "I said it first boo hoo u missed it"
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #210

Asking whom? Host already noted that pms and host questions would be ignored...
    did she? rip.

fine then i'll just post it

Race: Latina - White

You think boys are icky. Smart.

11. ISO #211

Noted. You are Scum. Want to remain hidden. Distracting and relying one one point as your entire arguement "I said it first boo hoo u missed it"
    Cute except ive provided counter arguements to every podt youve made thus far. Which youve mostly ignored, coupled with your diseregard for thouroughly reading the already short game induactes you have littke interest in whats going on.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Ive already noted i have an uniformative bio. Its also longer than majority of the 5/17 players that have posted their bios (excluding zekrom who posted his irl bio). The others are short and lotentially fabricated. I have no intention of posting my own bio in a game where sll mechanics are unknown and majority of players are unwilling to post their own information. I wanted a consensus to post, you just want info. Scummy af.

Now we should probably take note of when and why toadette is making noises. Can someone match her noises agajnst the tomes she losted them yesterday. If its not a reasonable match on time then itmight be on content
    It actually was a combination of my RL and ingame bio.
    Made in China

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Here are my rolecards SJ, much like the other 5/17 players (including you, i can construct whatever I want):

Race: Caucasian

You are a Zionist Jew, devout on establishing a Jewish state in Israel.

You are an incredibly strong woman in your village, and are expected to represent your nation in the 2016 weightlifting competition at the Rio Olympics.

Race: Black

You are an avid reader who knows all books better than anyone, and actively participates in spell-a-thon's.

One of these is my real role card, tale your pick

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Alright everyone who is currently reading this chat, I have a question. What do you make of the fight between Iced and SuperJack?

Personally, I am going to encourage it. I don't want either one of them voted out tomorrow if they keep this up. I just wish Iced would come up with a few more talking points to fire back at SuperJack.

Also, why are they claiming to vote each other? The majority has decided to vote Toadette already since we have nothing better to do. If they mean 'I'll vote you Day 3' then they should specify. In any case, carry on.

"But this divides us! You're only saying this because it keeps attention from you," some of my critics may cry.

That's true. It does keep attention from everyone else. And it absolutely should because this fight is hilarious and produces reads at the same time. Grab the popcorn.

@Iced, but none of them are longer than any of ours.

Also, it's clearly the third card because none of our cards said 'Caucasian'. We literally specified 'White'.

19. ISO #219

Ok. I ask people to vote Iced_Monopoly

He is unwilling to co-operate, does not fear a vote [Possible sign of allies] and is willing to use the day arguing over petty reasons.
    "Doesn't cooperate" despite the majority not belong involved in role reveal, even though I have revealed my bio.

No I don't fear a vote, that statement in itself will likely doom me, but I'm here to explore mechanics, if im required for testing, I consent.

"Petty reasoning" is providing counter points to everything point you've made, which you've generally refused to counteract. I'd say that's "good reasoning"

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Post your bio please.
    Age 44
    Gender Female
    Race White

You escaped prison on death row, Your mother never saw it coming

Man, I wonder what I did to deserve such a fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    The private things I see you want to see, now now, doesn't that make you feel suprised?
    Glad to see you're here with the deep questions, bro 8-)

To answer your other question, we're compiling biographies to see if there's anything we can use to solve the puzzle.

So far, I've concluded that they mimic the movie. Meanwhile, SuperJack and Iced had an argument where they accused each other of being scum in a setup with no guaranteed scum.

Also, vote Toadette 8-)

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Glad to see you're here with the deep questions, bro 8-)

To answer your other question, we're compiling biographies to see if there's anything we can use to solve the puzzle.

So far, I've concluded that they mimic the movie. Meanwhile, SuperJack and Iced had an argument where they accused each other of being scum in a setup with no guaranteed scum.

Also, vote Toadette 8-)
    The creator can't be voted, but his minion can be, probably knowing toadette, he is going to make this a massive WIFOM contest to see who is telling the truth and who isn't.

Also, seems legit with the biographies, I feel like we got the opposites of one another, like half of us could be crazies with something whilst the other half are the good successful guys. Reminds me of a game mode before hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

I'm an 8 year old boy who loves to play with his toys! Go me!
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Here are my rolecards SJ, much like the other 5/17 players (including you, i can construct whatever I want):

I'd hate Toadette so much if this is his real rolecard.
    Made in China

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Race: Asian

You are a college student that procrastinates when it comes to everything and anything. At least your glasses are cool.

also, voting for toadette again
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

You are an incredibly strong woman in your village, and are expected to represent your nation in the 2016 weightlifting competition at the Rio Olympics.

Race: Black

You are an avid reader who knows all books better than anyone, and actively participates in spell-a-thon's.

One of these is my real role card, tale your pick
    If he is one of those, the white one is his.

Double space at the end of it, not the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250