S-FM 167: Standard - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

RLVG, you need to heal me to prove you are doctor.

There are 7 players left, 1 doc 1 sheriff and 1 detective claim

Yuki follows me, and I'll visit Yuki, RLVG, Calix, or SuperJack tomorrow. Yuki proves whether I'm truthful or not. If Yuki dies we know he was amnesiac turned town, if RLVG dies we know he was doc and Yuki can confirm himself, if I die we know RLVG was lying

Still 5 players left meaning we're afforded one more mislynch if I am lying. If Yuki took detective, no way we lose this game with 2/3 detective sheriff doc.

I however do think ika is the last scum.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

So we can assume that either

A) Mafia has a consort
    Or
    B) RLVG lied about being roleblocked

If A) is true, framer didn't frame Iced the night I checked him (after Zekky was lynched) because framer performed the night kill and consort blocked RLVG that night

If I die that confirms Iced, so mafia has to choose between him and RLVG. RLVG, heal me, Yuki follow me, and I'll check Yuki, RLVG, SJ, or Calix (not saying who), and Yuki tomorrow early claim who I visited

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    So we can assume that either

A) Mafia has a consort
    Or
    B) RLVG lied about being roleblocked

If A) is true, framer didn't frame Iced the night I checked him (after Zekky was lynched) because framer performed the night kill and consort blocked RLVG that night

If I die that confirms Iced, so mafia has to choose between him and RLVG. RLVG, heal me, Yuki follow me, and I'll check Yuki, RLVG, SJ, or Calix (not saying who), and Yuki tomorrow early claim who I visited
    As it stands, RLVG is the uncounterclaimed Doctor. It's safe to assume that he's telling the truth about the Consort. I don't see why he'd lie about it two nights in a row.

Are we lynching today or not? All we need is SuperJack's role claim and we're sorted for today in terms of necessary information.

[Because I'm a noob who can't softclaim, I would like the posts where RLVG softclaimed for future reference. It also helps with his defense]

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    As it stands, RLVG is the uncounterclaimed Doctor. It's safe to assume that he's telling the truth about the Consort. I don't see why he'd lie about it two nights in a row.

Are we lynching today or not? All we need is SuperJack's role claim and we're sorted for today in terms of necessary information.

[Because I'm a noob who can't softclaim, I would like the posts where RLVG softclaimed for future reference. It also helps with his defense]
    SuperJack claimed citizen

We are lynching ika.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. ISO #858

And in counterclaimed doctor doesn't work because there's no evidence that he is/isn't doctor. So while I think RLVG is town, he's not a confirmed town.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    And in counterclaimed doctor doesn't work because there's no evidence that he is/isn't doctor. So while I think RLVG is town, he's not a confirmed town.
    I only think he's confirmed because he's the one Protective claim in the entire setup.

Okay, I must have missed SuperJack's role claim. Well, good game.

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Don't forget the roleblocker.

I'll be healing you for sure.

-vote Ika
    If you're role blocked he can't kill. One or the other action.

Calix, while I believe RLVGs claim, there's nothing in the setup that states that a protective exists.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Just an FYI the plan falls short of toad is scum

Like why don't we have doc on tracker instead? Am I the only one who sees that yuki dies
    I'm thinking that either Yuki or RLVG will die.

Citizens are basically immune until the TPRs are dead.

That's a very good point, ika. We've been doing fine without a Sheriff. In fact, I have a few questions for Toadette: What made you choose the targets that you did, especially TDL? Don't you think that it's convenient that he died that night so that you don't have too many confirmed town to deal with? You said that I was suspicious; why did you never check me? I would like some detailed reads from you.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

I'm more curious on the missing night 1 action
    The most obvious conclusion would be to think 'Toadette went for the night kill' but RLVG was roleblocked, so that can't be the case. I just attributed the missing action to 'I was too caught up in the hosting of my own game and forgot to submit anything for this game' so I don't think this is a valid tell.

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I'm thinking that either Yuki or RLVG will die.

Citizens are basically immune until the TPRs are dead.

That's a very good point, ika. We've been doing fine without a Sheriff. In fact, I have a few questions for Toadette: What made you choose the targets that you did, especially TDL? Don't you think that it's convenient that he died that night so that you don't have too many confirmed town to deal with? You said that I was suspicious; why did you never check me? I would like some detailed reads from you.
    Night 1 I simply forgot an action. I've been busy with the end of the semester coming up and my activity in the game has been lower than what I usually put into these things.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #868

I didn't mean to submit that message yet, my phone's been acting up. Let me finish my thought on my work computer.

Night 2 I checked Iced because I was suspicious of iced since the start of the game. After my check on him, I dropped all pressure towards him. You can verify by looking at my votes and posts after night 2.

Night 3 I was going to check you Calix, but I changed because I remembered you were voting on Suntax when Zekky was going to get lynched. That's why I said you're all but confirmed town for me - why would you start going after Suntax while Zekky was up for grabs if you were scum with them? That's a pretty risky move.

So I switched to TDL, who I didn't have a clear read on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #869

The reason I said to heal me instead of Yuki, is because there is still some spec whether Yuki might not be an amnesiac turned detective or not or something like an arsonist. If the scum goes to kill him and he's arsonist, that gets rid of that neutral. If he flips det, we know there's no neutral to deal with and that it's just 1 scum left, with 5 people left in the game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #870

What I'm trying to create with these night actions is a situation where scum loses no matter what.

Scum point of view:
    Kill Yuki: flips arson or town, detective can't kill him, but there's a doc (if scum isn't RLVG) and a sheriff (if scum isn't me) left

Kill me: No night kill if RLVG is doc, if I die then RLVG is lying scum

Kill RLVG: Detective if Yuki is detective and sheriff left in game. Scum is in big trouble here

Kill anyone else: 3 TPRs if all of us are what we say we are left, 2 TPRs if Yuki, me, or RLVG is lying left

Scum is in a pickle here, I'm trying to force him out

If I find a scum tonight and survive (RLVG is doctor or I'm simply not attacked from WIFOM) - I reveal, we lynch that person, if I'm lying there's still 3 people left, I would be lynched = town victory

If I don't find a scum tonight, that clears that person for me at least, and you guys if you trust me, narrowing down the lynch pool. If we mislynch there's still 3 people left in LYLO, most likely resulting in a town victory, and Yuki can prove if he's detective to help find the last scum by proclaiming who I visited

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #871

If anyone has a better plan I'm open to hearing it, I'm just trying to confuse the last scum as to what they should do

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

Yet you exclude a world where your scum can you work that one out to where your screwed too?

I'm at work arm so I can work it out
    Read again ika.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #875

it's so lonely in this town v)o.o)>U One by one my friend is falling......first this town is racist against the Jew......so I can't live in his house anymore.....then they kill my comrade because they hate commie.....yet I am here homeless (just get a job tho) v)o.o)v but still homeless and the winter is coming.......v)o.o)>U I received some vodka and a hat to survive this cold but.....it's just too cold inside my heart. v)o.o)> T here I am standing in the graveyard and looking both of you turn into dust. Mein Jew.....my comrade v);.o)v.........what's look like to be on the heaven? Does it warm there? Can I visit you guy soon? This town is killing each other. Without you guy I cannot trust anyone v)o.o)v......~~~~~~ Winter......is coming..... I will try to hide myself under the box I found in the street tonight v(o.o(<. It's doesn't matter if I die anymore. This life is so pointless without both of you v)o.o)>
    P.S: miss both of you v)o.o)v

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

26. ISO #876

Yuki you are hilarious <3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    So are we foregoing a lynch today for the investigative scenario, or are we moving ahead with a lynch on ika (or someone else)
    We are lynching ika. How many times do I have to repeat that?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #879

No lynching is one of the WORST things we could do in a 6v1 game. It'd be 5v1 and if we mislynch 3v1 which means we'd almost certainly forgoe a lynch there to make it 2v1

If we mislynch today we're still allotted 2 more lynches to peg scum

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

You should be voting ika, townie

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

Night Four

Ika was lynched by the will of the Sc2Mafia people. He was a Citizen.

He did not leave a Last Will

Day Four will begin in 24 hours at December 10th, 2015 at 8:00pm CST - https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=December+10%2C+2015+8pm+CST

Players Alive

1. Teld SuperJack
    3. Calix
    4. RLVG
    6. Yukitaka Oni
    10. Iced_Monopoly
    11. Toadette

Graveyard
    8. Mikecall
    2. Frog
    7. Zekrom2802
    9. powerofdeath
    13. Suntax
    12. TheDarkestLight
    5. Ika

Role List
    Framer
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Citizen
    Citizen
    Detective
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town

Executioner
    Hidden Neutral

Link to Setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...S-FM-Standard?
    Day Zero:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...M-167-Standard
    Day One:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...461#post539461
    Day Two:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...013#post540013
    Day Three:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...543#post540543

Good luck players!

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

36. ISO #886

Day Four

Forgive me? ^ Don't do the song to me.

Calix was found dead last night. He was a Citizen.
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix
    CITIZEN CALIX

If nothing else, I think Toadette is the Consort. I would treat her defense with a shovelful of salt.

By her own logic, Iced is confirmed. If Toadette is town, he's town. If Toadette is scum, she would know he's town.

I would be extremely skeptical of a setup with no Protectives to help the Detective. Even in the simpler setups (like here), there's usually one Investigative and one Protective role (clearing RLVG).

Yukitaka claims the Neutral slot.

If Toadette turns out to be innocent, then my second guess would be SuperJack.

Voting patterns (not in order of vote; I highlighted the hammering votes as well as alignments):

Mikecall: Calix, POD, Frog, Yukitaka, RLVG, Toadette, ika
    Yukitaka: Suntax

Zekrom: POD, ika, RLVG, TDL, Iced, SuperJack, Yukitaka (on Toadette's orders)
    Suntax: Calix, Zekrom

Suntax: Toadette, ika, Yukitaka (on Toadette's orders), Iced, RLVG, TDL, SuperJack

Actress
    Framer
    Consort [Toadette/ SuperJack]

Detective
    Citizen x4
    Citizen [Iced]
    Doctor [RLVG]
    Citizen? [SuperJack] or Sheriff? [Toadette]

Executioner [Mikecall]
    Hidden Neutral - """"Amnesiac"""" [Yukitaka]

With 5 alive, 3 votes to hammer.
    Night Five will begin in 48 hours at December 13th, 2015 at 8:00pm CST - https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=December+13%2C+2015+8pm+CST

Players Alive

1. Teld SuperJack
    4. RLVG
    6. Yukitaka Oni
    10. Iced_Monopoly
    11. Toadette

Graveyard
    8. Mikecall
    2. Frog
    7. Zekrom2802
    9. powerofdeath
    13. Suntax
    12. TheDarkestLight
    5. Ika
    3. Calix

Role List
    Framer
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Citizen
    Citizen
    Detective
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town

Executioner
    Hidden Neutral

Link to Setup:
    Day Zero:
    Day One:
    Day Two:
    Day Three:
    Day Four:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...365#post541365

Good luck players!
    Last edited by AppleyNO; December 12th, 2015 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Day Four

Forgive me? ^ Don't do the song to me.

Calix was found dead last night. He was a Citizen.

Night Five will begin in 48 hours at December 13th, 2015 at 8:00pm CST - https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=December+13%2C+2015+8pm+CST

Players Alive

1. Teld SuperJack
    4. RLVG
    6. Yukitaka Oni
    10. Iced_Monopoly
    11. Toadette

Graveyard
    8. Mikecall
    2. Frog
    7. Zekrom2802
    9. powerofdeath
    13. Suntax
    12. TheDarkestLight
    5. Ika
    3. Calix

Role List
    Framer
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Citizen
    Citizen
    Detective
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town

Executioner
    Hidden Neutral

Link to Setup:
    Day Zero:
    Day One:
    Day Two:
    Day Three:
    Day Four:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...365#post541365

Good luck players!
    You made us wait 2 days, it's too late to apologize v)o.o)>!

v)o.o)^

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

Well rlvg claims roleblocked n1 and n2. Toadette claims forgetting to make an action night 1, so that would resolve her of being consort (presuming anything claimed is true). Which leaves super claiming citizen.

-vote SuperJack
    Drop the hint: v)o.o)>\__________v)o.o)v

v)o.o)^

41. ISO #891

Well rlvg claims roleblocked n1 and n2. Toadette claims forgetting to make an action night 1, so that would resolve her of being consort (presuming anything claimed is true). Which leaves super claiming citizen.

-vote SuperJack
    Nu uh Pal. Are you even reading?
    Tell me how either of RVLG or Toadette are confirmed?
    I pushed and lynched both Mafia members, the first being obviously outed by a detective the second would of got away with it if I HAD NOT focused on him.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

I pushed and lynched both Mafia members, the first being obviously outed by a detective the second would of got away with it if I HAD NOT focused on him.
    Suntax was never getting away with anything, claiming it was you that focused him is bullshit. Everyone knew he was scum and everyone took him down, just like zekrom. They werent hsrd to find or eliminate, and the remaining mafia likely lynched them to distance themselves as well, since they were dead weight. So your lynch focus claim is shit.

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

Let's hear it Yuki. Who did I visit? Confirm.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

You're saying you followed me and I visited you?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #900

Yuki clarify: you're detective yes? You followed me yes? Who did I visit?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯