S-FM 167: Standard - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Yuki clarify: you're detective yes? You followed me yes? Who did I visit?
    You visit me and....i flip arsonists..
    I surrender v)o.o)^....everyone i douse die the following day

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    You visit me and....i flip arsonists..
    I surrender v)o.o)^....everyone i douse die the following day
    -vote Yukitaka Oni

I did not in fact visit Yuki. Thanks for the confession though.

I am not afraid of a jester.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #903

Scenarios: Yuki is jester

Yuki is neutral scum

I am 100% okay with lynching him and taking Mafia on in LYLO

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

-vote Yukitaka Oni

I did not in fact visit Yuki. Thanks for the confession though.

I am not afraid of a jester.
    Mafia
    Mafia

Town
    Town

Neutral

Claim Sheriff, gets me dragged along a gambit to heal.

Wants to lynch a possible Jester which gurantees the death of Town.
    (Lynch Jester = 2v2, then Jester can pick who dies. 1v2 or 2v1, Mafia kills off the last one, 1v1.)

Sorry hun, you slipped by thinking un-Pro-Town.
    -vote Toadette

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

1 mafia left RLVG probably you lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Nah, I'm not Mafia. You even had the chance to check me and it would be far more beneficial for the Sheriff to confirm the Doctor.
    For sake of WIFOM, I wanted to check a target Yuki wouldn't think I would check. Which wasn't you. I check you and you die and Yuki sees that as detective, then I look like I killed you.

Yuki isn't detective though as he demonstrated. He's claiming I checked him when I didn't. Even if I did and Yuki was a detective playing a gambit and really town, and I visited him, how could I be mafia? Calix died, not Yuki.

There is no play here in which Yuki and I are both town. There is 3 town, 1 mafia and 1 Yuki. Question is if Yuki is neutral killing or jester or mafia pulling some type of play.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #918

The fact that you're not voting Yuki right now is worrisome. Scared of being taken out by a jester?

Iced is confirmed town. Superjack is all bit confirmed to me for ISOing and getting Suntax lynched. That leaves the doctor claim who claimed roleblocled twice which was probably just an excuse for when nobody was healed all game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #919

What needs to happen:

We three vote Yuki. Me you and Superjack. Iced doesn't for being confirmed town.

Yuki: if you are jester this gives you a win. I ask you to take out RLVG since you get to pick. If you are arson, I'm sorry but you overplayed your WIFOM hand here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #920

The other option is if Yuki is jester to vote me or RLVG. If Superjack is Mafia well played I'm shocked. I'm that confident he's town.

Only problem there is that if Yuki is arson then Yuki wins.

If we lynch Yuki and he's arson:

If superjack or me is scum, and RLVG is truthful, then RLVG will most likely die. This creates an easy mislynch (If Superjack is scum) where I will mislynched. But he won't die because he is scum.

Either way iced is 100% cleared because a) if I'm sheriff I cleared him and b) if I'm lying I'm mafia and he's town.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #921

Iced, don't vote. Let's get RLVG to vote Yuki.

Yuki, take out RLVG if you're jester. If you're jester this plan gives you a win.

If RLVG refuses to vote Yuki we switch to him and take our chances with the arson to avoid a no lynch that scum would live to have.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Superjack and Yuki, feel free to chime in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

Um, Superjack, why the hell haven't you posted?

We need to lynch. It's LYLO pretty much with 1 neutral, 1 scum and 3 town.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #929

SuperJack, are you scared of dying to the possible jester?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #930

Um, Superjack, why the hell haven't you posted?

We need to lynch. It's LYLO pretty much with 1 neutral, 1 scum and 3 town.
    Floods in my area mostly. Apparently it does rain a lot in England. I have a few nitpicks and would prefer to lynch someone who is mafia over someonen who seems neutral. Espesially if they are Jester and could kill a town tonight as a neutral killing this late seems unlikely.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Floods in my area mostly. Apparently it does rain a lot in England. I have a few nitpicks and would prefer to lynch someone who is mafia over someonen who seems neutral. Espesially if they are Jester and could kill a town tonight as a neutral killing this late seems unlikely.
    Then you have to lynch between the doctor claim (RLVG) and the sheriff claim (me). Iced is not an option.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Yes I know that. Ice is completely cleared barring extream unlikely circumstances.
    So make a choice then. Either I'm consort and RLVG is doc, or there is no consort and RLVG is last maf. Nobody was roleblocked but RLVG, so the idea that a consort exists only exists because of him. I'm not voting you because there's no way in hell you're mafia after you got Suntax speedlynched right after Zekrom was lynched. That's hardcore bussing if you're mafia.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #935

Or alternatively we can just No Lynch and see who the Mafia kills?
    What. The. Royal. Fuck. 3 town left, 3 to lynch. You're joking right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

Whatever, if Yuki is arson well played Yuki

-vote RLVG

Make a choice Jack.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Stop trying to rush this! :/ game dosnt any anytime soon.
    Okie doke. Take your time, but make the choice between me and RLVG.

Iced, vote RLVG and lets end this game by lynching scum

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #940

BTW Jack, you were at L-1 and neither me nor RLVG hammered you. I didn't because I know you're town. I'm pretty sure RLVG didn't because he needs the arson (Yuki) to die. That's the only reason he's going along with my plan.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

Dirst is amnesiac if i remember v)o.o)>?!?!? Now is detective maybe? Oh wait people calling me arsonists v(o.o(< but...but I'm jester v)o.o)>?!?!?!?
    I'm gonna have some vodka and wear my hat now v)o.o)>U oh...i miss my Jew and my comrade.......

v)o.o)^

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Assuming that Neutral won't be killed.

I'm voting Toadette because I doubt she's a Sheriff and her play doesn't all match up to the role.
    -vote Toadette
    You are acting like town this time >)o.o)v

v)o.o)^

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

Rlvg was scummy based on what I had interpreted of his actions early this game, but it would make sense to have atleast 1 prot in setup. However he is also the only one to claim roleblocked so far.

Toadette, from memory wasn't overly involved in the lynches of the scum as some other players were, she also missed a night action. She explained activity drop but also claims to be 2nd invest, seems unlikely with an exec also in the mix.

Im rather torn between these two...

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Rlvg was scummy based on what I had interpreted of his actions early this game, but it would make sense to have atleast 1 prot in setup. However he is also the only one to claim roleblocked so far.

Toadette, from memory wasn't overly involved in the lynches of the scum as some other players were, she also missed a night action. She explained activity drop but also claims to be 2nd invest, seems unlikely with an exec also in the mix.

Im rather torn between these two...
    This summarises my thoughts exactly. From what I have read, RVLG is coming up the most scummy, I've seen Toadette play as town and she sounds like her town play. Yet RVLG always makes for convincing Scum.
    Both power roles make sense from a point, yet you can argue that two investigation roles vs 1 invest and 1 protection. Apply is a veteran player and prefers more vanilla games to power games.

The fact that both players where ready to throw it to a jester [Yuki seems like Jester to me] annoys me, and neither player has bothered to try Scum hunt the last town.

Out of the two, I'm leaning to rglv. His play matches his Scum play and has made some annoying fruitless posts today.

Unless new posts convince me otherwise I shall be voting rlvg.

-vote RLGV
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #950